Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-09-2021, 11:53 AM   #541
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

How about this for a night time dare.

Find some clothes you don't mind destroying. Use scissors to make cuts in them so that they are only just holding together, but still look decent from a distance. . Cut any elastics because you'll never be able to tear them. The more clothes, the more prolonged the fun...

Get dressed in the clothes and head out for a walk. Be sure to drink plenty of water beforehand. As you go, pull at your clothes, so that they start tearing. Do this gradually to draw things out, see how much you can damage them whilst they're still wearable.

If your bottoms fall to the ground first, you must continue to walk with them round one of your ankles until your top falls apart.

If your top falls apart first, you are to masturbate yourself to the edge before continuing your walk.

When you are fully exposed, you may find somewhere to lie down and masturbate. Give both holes your full attention. When you are done with that, get your juices and smear them all over your face and tits. At this point, you may pee - cup it on your hands and cover your body with it. Then roll around on the ground so that the dirt and and leaves stick to your body.

After you've thoroughly defiled yourself, you may return home completely naked and filthy.

If this appeals, get your clothes off and spread your legs and pussy for my amusement in the meantime.

R.
Ray_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 11:53 AM   #542
grannyd16
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lushrant View Post
That sounds like it could be fun! And I’m sure there are some fun rules we could put in place for me to follow while I am her dog.
An idea for a rule to get you started
-Eat all your food from the floor without using your hands
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 12:16 PM   #543
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibitionist18 View Post
Yes, have her tie your hands behind your back. Have her take to someone she knows to show off her naked slave. Get a remote vibe to put in you.
Have her take you on a pic nic at a park near her during the day if possible.
Than tell her she can take you anywhere she wants too
See if you can stay there the whole time her mom out of town with no access to your clothes
Breasts size
Glad you are excited you sound hot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
An idea for a rule to get you started
-Eat all your food from the floor without using your hands
Thank you! And my breast size is 32B

Keep the ideas for rules/things to do while I’m a dog coming. I will show them to my friend and see what she thinks, then go from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Q View Post
How about this for a night time dare.

Find some clothes you don't mind destroying. Use scissors to make cuts in them so that they are only just holding together, but still look decent from a distance. . Cut any elastics because you'll never be able to tear them. The more clothes, the more prolonged the fun...

Get dressed in the clothes and head out for a walk. Be sure to drink plenty of water beforehand. As you go, pull at your clothes, so that they start tearing. Do this gradually to draw things out, see how much you can damage them whilst they're still wearable.

If your bottoms fall to the ground first, you must continue to walk with them round one of your ankles until your top falls apart.

If your top falls apart first, you are to masturbate yourself to the edge before continuing your walk.

When you are fully exposed, you may find somewhere to lie down and masturbate. Give both holes your full attention. When you are done with that, get your juices and smear them all over your face and tits. At this point, you may pee - cup it on your hands and cover your body with it. Then roll around on the ground so that the dirt and and leaves stick to your body.

After you've thoroughly defiled yourself, you may return home completely naked and filthy.

If this appeals, get your clothes off and spread your legs and pussy for my amusement in the meantime.

R.
This sounds like a ton of fun! I’ve found myself enjoying the messier dares like this more and more lately so excited to try this. Hopefully tonight I will be able to.

I have stripped down and spread my legs and pussy.

19 F

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging. anal, pee, light exposure

Limits: anything illegal, extreme exposure. Pain (needles) Photos or videos.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 12:22 PM   #544
Exhibitionist18

You do sound sexy. I hope you like my ideas. And let me know what she thinks
Just wondering any other place would like to try and be naked at?
Exhibitionist18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 02:17 PM   #545
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
You do sound sexy. I hope you like my ideas. And let me know what she thinks
Just wondering any other place would like to try and be naked at?
I don’t know of anywhere specific that I haven’t done yet. I’m always open to other ideas though

19 F

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging. anal, pee, light exposure

Old 06-09-2021, 02:21 PM   #546
Exhibitionist18

When you are staying with her without any of your clothes have her take you to get coffee one morning and than ice cream one evening. Drive thru or inside is up to her
Old 06-09-2021, 02:57 PM   #547
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
excited to try this. Hopefully tonight I will be able to.

I have stripped down and spread my legs and pussy.
I am enjoying your willingness to strip naked, and wish you luck with the dare.

R.
Old 06-09-2021, 03:04 PM   #548
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I am enjoying your willingness to strip naked, and wish you luck with the dare.

R.
Thank you!

My parents are out for dinner tonight.
Any ideas of dares to do while they are gone?

19 F

Old 06-09-2021, 03:16 PM   #549
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Let's see.

What have you got in the fridge? Anything messy you van chuck all over yourself or vegetables you can fuck yourself with?

R.
Old 06-09-2021, 03:26 PM   #550
Exhibitionist18

Hope you like the last task for you and your friend.
How long will your parents be gone?
Walk to the end of the block and back in just a towel.if you can find a good spot to where no can see you lay on the towel and masterbate if you can't just walk back home
Old 06-09-2021, 04:43 PM   #551
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Let's see.

What have you got in the fridge? Anything messy you van chuck all over yourself or vegetables you can fuck yourself with?

R.
I have some carrots I could use, if that would work.

Quote:
Hope you like the last task for you and your friend.
How long will your parents be gone?
Walk to the end of the block and back in just a towel.if you can find a good spot to where no can see you lay on the towel and masterbate if you can't just walk back home
They will be gone for about another 2 hours or so. I’ll probably wait for the sun to set a bit more and then attempt this dare.

19 F

Old 06-09-2021, 04:47 PM   #552
Exhibitionist18

What you got plan for tomorrow? And what the longest shirt you have?
The following user says Thank You to Exhibitionist18 for this post:
Old 06-09-2021, 05:18 PM   #553
RPwALover
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPwALover View Post
If you're willing to continue dares involving your sister. How about you masturbate (with audible moaning) while your sister is close by or in the same room. The idea is that you pretend you don't know your sister is present, and then just masturbate. You won't be allowed to stop until either you orgasm or your sister says something.

You can do it for example: you are in an armchair in the living room when you're alone, and wait for your sister to enter. Then you pretend you don't realize she is entering. Then you think you're alone and then you start.
Is that too much?
Quote:
I think that could work she is back away for college but normally comes home most weekends so she may be home this weekend or next weekend so I can try it.

Keep the dares for tomorrow coming. Any additional ideas or input on how I should loose my virginity, do you think I should let him penetrate both holes?
Quote:
You can do that dare at different levels:
Easy: you do it with clothes
Moderate: in underwear
Difficult: Naked
Extra Difficult: Naked with a sex toy
good to see you back.
Did you do this dare yet?

Likes: Edging, Tease and Denial, Light impact play, playing games, stripping, shot term chastity, orgasm control, maybe more

Limits: anything permanent, illegal, scat, too public, too painful or too long, ass, body fluids, family, animals and more

Last edited by RPwALover; 06-09-2021 at 05:21 PM.
RPwALover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 05:20 PM   #554
Exhibitionist18

When your parents get home be on the couch naked under a blanket or have the blanket wrapped around. Stay in the blanket watching tv with them
Old 06-10-2021, 06:57 AM   #555
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you all for the dares last night. I had a ton of fun with them and tried to do as much as I could.

Here is a rundown of what happened:

When the sun finally set, I stripped down and put on a towel. I did a quick scope of the outside to make sure nobody was around and walked down my block. My block is pretty quiet and short, so wasn’t too eventful. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find a good place to lie down so headed home after that.

Once inside, I removed the towel and went to go find some clothes I didn’t mind destroying. I also chugged a bottle of water, so I’d have plenty of water in my system. My goal was to make it to the park and be able to complete the dare there, since nobody is around there at night.

Once the sun was fully set, I went out on my walk. I tried to take is slowly to avoid my clothes falling off too fast. About 3/4 way through the walk, the bottoms went out and fell. I kept walking with them around my ankles, which slowed me down by a lot. Eventually I made it to the park, with the top holding on my just a thread. I relaxed and let the top fall, leaving me completely naked at this point.

I then found a nice place that I could lay down and finish the dare. I used my legs hand to rub the outside of my pussy, getting as much of my juices on it as I can. I then took that hand and reached behind me. I spread my butt crack and inserted the wet fingers into my hole. I began to rub and finger my butt hole.

With my other hand, I started rubbing my clit. For a few minutes, I layered there rubbing both holes. It wasn’t long before I felt an inevitable orgasm coming. I didn’t hold back and let myself cum. I came hard and it felt amazing. I quickly scooped up whatever juices I could and rubbed them onto my face and breasts.

I did have to pee at this point so the next part wasn’t difficult. I made a cup with my hand and peed into it. I took the pee and poured it all over my body. I felt so dirty. I then found a nice pile of dirt and rolled around in it. My whole body was covered in a mix of pee, my juices and dirt.

Walking home was pretty uneventful, as nobody drove by or was in sight. I felt pretty wore out from that dare so ended up taking a shower and heading to bed.

Quote:
What you got plan for tomorrow? And what the longest shirt you have?
I don’t have any plans yet for today. It’s my last day off for the best few days.
And my longest shirt I have goes to my knees.

Quote:
good to see you back.
Did you do this dare yet?
Thank you! Not yet, I’m just trying to get the courage to do so. I’m pretty sure she would say something so just tying to think of what to say back to her.

19 F

The following user says Thank You to Lushrant for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk