Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-01-2023, 07:22 AM   #5416
zcatl

Go to a public bathroom stall, strip naked and edge 3 times then cum.

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96353

Likes: JOI, edging, orgasm control, SPH, pain, games of chance

Dislikes: cum eating, CBT, Spanking, Denial, anal, wax, sounding, icy hot

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers
zcatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 03:36 PM   #5417
Jennycrossed

Grab a dice and go to a restaurant where you can sit at a booth and be seated. Now, once seated, order some food. If the waiter is male, roll the dice once, and if the waiter is female, roll twice. Add up the dice rolls, and you have to edge DISCREETLY while at the table. You can stop when the waiter walks up, but that edge does not count. You can leave when you have edged the number of times from the dice rolls, or you accidentally cum in your pants.

Likes: Bondage, Humiliation, sissification, shopping, crossdress, painted nails, orgasm control, chastity, semi-public (some public ), anal, nail polish, jewelry, shoes, dice games
Limits: Piss, diapers, Pain, Picture (face), Social Suicide, poop, messy, Heavy pain, permanent, family, illegal, permanent, Makeup, shaving

PM Dares

Bondage items / Toys / Clothing
Jennycrossed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 09:48 AM   #5418
LockedLemy

You are to leave your house dressed with panties, bra, pants and a shirt, also take a nail polish with you, you will decide to either go to a changing room in a mall or just somewhere hidden near your house, when you get there you'll start painting the nails of your feet, and every two nails you paint you have to take an article of clothing off, when you finish painting them wait a bit for the nail opolish to dry, just the you can dreessdress back and walk home again.

I will be home alone in about ten hours, please make mine something walkable from my home and require picture proof

Kik : BoredCuriousSissy

Likes: Anal, crossdress, semi-messy, chastity, nipple torture, enemas, spanking, edge, pee holding, bondage, humiliation, feeling like a slave, hidden-public, diapers, pics (no face tho).

Limits: poo (but I will mess a diaper), intense pain, blood, family, permanent marks, fully public.

I have a decent assortment of clothes and toys, ask away!
LockedLemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 10:30 AM   #5419
Hertog

Put on bra and panties under your regular clothes. Go outside and take a nice walk.

For every red car you see, you have to take a picture then and there showing at least a panty-line (1-point). Or the hole panty (5 points). Same for blue cars but then with the bra.

You can go home as soon as you reach 50 points.
Limits: family, social suicide, scat, blood,sending pics/vids of my face, illegal stuff
Kik: hertog_91
Hertog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 03:00 AM   #5420
KEDA

Go for some clothes shopping. Pick up a full woman outfit and go to the dressing room. Remove all your male clothes to try on your new outfit. Stay with these new clothes for 5 min before changing back. Buy at least one of the items you tried
Likes:BDSM,Bondage,Piss Drink,Pain,Pet Play,Bladder Control,Feminization,Sissification,Spank,Punishmen t,Spit Play,Humiliation,Torture,Nipples Torture,Messy,Crossdresing,Anal,Oral,Buttplug,Ass to Mouth,Hiden Public

Dislike:Cum

Limits:Face,Shit,Ilegal,Blood,Diaper

Toys: Dildo, Chastity Cage, Collar, Ball Gag

KIK:KEDA_64

Send me dare on kik and i send you proof

SISSY
KEDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 04:52 AM   #5421
Sissyboy705

Shove butt plug up ass or anal beads... Then put panties and a bra on under your regular clothes... Now you must go somewhere public

Likes:wedgies, spanking, anal, bladder control, dipper dares, cross dressing, humiliation, light public, cum in ass and toilet dares
Dislikes:ball spankings and edging
Limits: family/friends

Kik: sissyboy705
Sissyboy705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 07:36 AM   #5422
hail

Wearing panties if a bright colour and a white t shirt, wedgie yourself then go for a ten minute walk in s public place before you can release the wedgie. The panties may just show through the tshirt

Likes: Masturbation, private, tord, female panties, semi-public (public toilet, female panties), chance of being caught, messy, pee
Dislikes: wear cummy underwear, stuffed bras
Soft Limit: hook up, pics, cum eating, buy panties & toys online, scat
Hard Limit: Family, friends, public, illegal, video, face, anal, buy panties & toys in shop
hail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 08:04 AM   #5423
Sismaster

wear a bra under your clothes for 3 days

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 02:15 AM   #5424
paprica

Go to some kind of shopping mall wearing female underwear. Take it off in a changing room and put it back on in a different store.

Must try: semi public, diapers, food & messy, cum
Limits: CBT, pics, scat, blood, permanent etc.

My sissy name is Jasmine

My clothes
paprica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 06:43 AM   #5425
Rb123

Bring 1 crossdress item with you somewhere outside, you must find somewhere to replace that item with something you are wearing whilst outside

Kik = R.b.1818

Likes: humiliation, cross-dress, self-bondage, masturbation, messy, exercise, feet/socks, sissy, food, anal, gag, being degraded, pictures

Dislikes: spanking, pee, bodywriting, diaper, cum play, nipple play, hidden public

Limits: scat, videos, showing face, public, ball busting, extreme pain, family/friends,

I'm open to trying new things that are not mentioned...

Items available: butt plugs, female clothes, dildo, timed lock, nipple clamps, diapers
Rb123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 12:55 PM   #5426
Aidan

Next time you (got the opportunity to) go to a public restroom you have to take off your underwear and edge once. You then have to leave the restroom going commando with your raging hard on tucked in your pants without covering anything with your hands.
outdoor humiliation, messy
Limits:
personal information/face, involving other people, scat, puke, permanent, diapers (no i dont own any, i never claimed i did, leave me be)

Previous dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96602

23 male, cant get a gf, cant get laid, and i wet myself
Aidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 01:11 PM   #5427
maaik

For 24 hours after you read this, you can only leave your home if you are not wearing underwear.
Toys: Diaper,pull up,bra,thong,hipster,body, pantyhose, buttplug s/m,Swimsuit,jarretels collar, handcuffs, nipple clamps, legging, dress

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95523
maaik is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to maaik for this post:
Old 02-05-2023, 01:32 PM   #5428
GaySlaveBoi93

I lost a challenge now I must be punished by entering this thread.

For 24h wear ur swimsuits as underwear, need to to a public rest room at leasts one

Limits
Face - public - exposure - video - permanent - unsafe - Crossdressing - long dares

Toys
Lycra clothing - plugs - dildo - ropes - lovense: edge/diamo(cockring)/wand - cockring -...

KIK: SlaveGayboy93
KIK/PM dares Rules
GaySlaveBoi93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 02:28 AM   #5429
sexygirly86

go for a 2 hour shopping trip while wearing a lycra body suit, and your biggest plug,
You arn't allowd to touch yourself for 24 hours from the point you start your shopping trip.

Likes: Crossdressing, High Heels, Edging, Teasing, Cum Eating, Anal, Humiliation, hidden public, semi-public
Dislikes: Spanking, CTB
Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Blood, Scat, Piss, Messy

Clothes and Toys
Dare me in my prom/evening dress
sexygirly86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 02:49 AM   #5430
KEDA

Wear female panties, a bra and pantyhose under your male clothes, than go to shopping centre and try on female clothes in fitting room cabins in 3 different shops.
Likes:BDSM,Bondage,Piss Drink,Pain,Pet Play,Bladder Control,Feminization,Sissification,Spank,Punishmen t,Spit Play,Humiliation,Torture,Nipples Torture,Messy,Crossdresing,Anal,Oral,Buttplug,Ass to Mouth,Hiden Public

Dislike:Cum

Limits:Face,Shit,Ilegal,Blood,Diaper

Toys: Dildo, Chastity Cage, Collar, Ball Gag

KIK:KEDA_64

Send me dare on kik and i send you proof

SISSY
KEDA is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, hidden, person above, public