Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 05-22-2020, 06:49 PM   #5416
CrystalAngel

Heart Promise Completed!

So completed my promise from a few days ago quoted below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalAngel View Post
So my promised closed last night and I ended up with 2 hours and 6 minutes of self-bondage which will involve me being ringed gagged, blindfolded, and plugged with a vibrating butt plug while tied tightly to a chair.

Ironically, both hypnosis and hearing-deprivation(earplugs) tied. Obviously I can't do them both, so whoever messages me with their desire first will get to pick. If hypnosis is selected, you can pick a specific hypnosis file for me to listen to. If deprivation is selected...well obviously I'll just be deprived heh.
I'd say the hardest thing about the dare was the prep work heh. After that it was all enjoyment <3. Even the ring-gag wasn't nearly ass painful as I thought it would be from wearing it 2 hours, though it did take awhile for my mouth to adjust. And the amount of drool I made was plainly ridiculous. I have to wonder where it all comes from.

On another note, hypnosis is VERY effective when having to listen to the same one over and over again. I'm not allowed to climax anymore without asking for permission like a good slut. Eventually I lost track of time and before I knew it the session was over. I created an album with a few pictures if anyone would like to see.

I'm having a lot of fun with this thread so I'll probably post a third promise soon enough. Think I'll make pet play for my next promise theme but will welcome any suggestions as well.

Likes: Anal, oral, bondage, soft spanking, discrete public play, pet play, chastity, orgasm denial, hypnosis, light humiliation.

Limits: Scat, water sports, age play, fisting, blatant public play, full face pics

Possible Punishments: Enemas, Humiliation, orgasm denial, and harsh spankings.

Equipment
: Vibrating butt plug, dildos, ovipositor, inflating dildo, flogger, collar, ball and ring gag, collar, cuffs, nipple clamps.
CrystalAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to CrystalAngel for this post:
Old 05-22-2020, 09:12 PM   #5417
ColdToes
Distinguished Member

About a day after my promise, I've started to work through my requirements.

Spanks - 2230 (300)
Deepthroats - 275 (200)
Ball Hits - 175 (0)
Prostate Massager hours - 31 (1)

14 full pages of posts!

I've added the counts from the 14 pages to my Ticking Timebomb PM Dares. I got 100 of the deepthroats out of the way as the challenge was running. Today I did 300 spanks with my crop to each of my ass cheeks. It was nice and red and sore, though the pain faded quickly. I also did another 100 deepthroats, which were more challenging today. I guess I was going faster or my gag reflex was a bit more sensitive today. It was hard to go five deepthroats without gagging, but I still managed to work through 100. Now I'm trying to work off some hours plugged.

I totally forgot until I was writing this that I could ask for double or half from people. I'm trying to figure out if the risk is worth it for this promise... The spanks and hours with my prostate massager in will already take a ton of time.... Decisions, decisions....

Likes: Creative Dares, Bets, Anal, Trap/Trick Dares, Trying New Things, Bladder Control, Loss of Control, Diapers, Power Exchange
Dislikes: Pain, Tedious, CBT
Limits: Illegal, Blood, Puke, Public

Send me things to add to my Kinky wishlist!
ColdToes is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ColdToes for this post:
Old 05-22-2020, 09:26 PM   #5418
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalAngel View Post
So completed my promise from a few days ago quoted below.

On another note, hypnosis is VERY effective when having to listen to the same one over and over again. I'm not allowed to climax anymore without asking for permission like a good slut.
Please let me know how effect the hypnosis is - have you cum yet, asked permission, feel you are nto allowed to cum without asking permission....? PM is good if you don't mind sharing.

Thanks, and also for the pics!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pain slut joe for this post:
Old 05-22-2020, 09:33 PM   #5419
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyClaireCA View Post
The final counts are in. i hope you all had fun with it and it's definitely going to get me some focus on upper body and core.

Its going to take a while to work off all the planks and even with 2 upper body sessions a day it's a month of work!

Plank 155 posts 10 doubles + 30 Iron Sissy --> Total 195 minutes.

All the other counts include doubles.
Maybe some before and after pics? :-)

Can you do me a favor and send me of the position you use for your plank - or a link to a pic,.... I see so many different versions

Good luck with your tasks!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Last edited by pain slut joe; 05-22-2020 at 10:31 PM.
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 11:15 PM   #5420
ColdToes
Distinguished Member

I have asked pain slut joe to double or half and he was kind enough to let me double some tasks while halving others! So my to-do is now as follows!

Spanks only to left cheek - 1115 (300)
Deepthroats - 550 (200)
Ball Hits - 350 (0)
Prostate Massager hours - 15.5 (3)

28 additions to my Ticking Timebomb PM Dares, several of which went off

So still difficult, but I should be able to finish it sooner. On another note, I have to do a Shopping Spree for something from my kinky wish list chosen by GetDare (see here). I will also be making a funishment (punishment but I've done nothing wrong) thread after I've finished the rest of this promise!

Fun, fun, fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdToes View Post
About a day after my promise, I've started to work through my requirements.

Spanks - 2230 (300)
Deepthroats - 275 (200)
Ball Hits - 175 (0)
Prostate Massager hours - 31 (1)

14 full pages of posts!

I've added the counts from the 14 pages to my Ticking Timebomb PM Dares. I got 100 of the deepthroats out of the way as the challenge was running. Today I did 300 spanks with my crop to each of my ass cheeks. It was nice and red and sore, though the pain faded quickly. I also did another 100 deepthroats, which were more challenging today. I guess I was going faster or my gag reflex was a bit more sensitive today. It was hard to go five deepthroats without gagging, but I still managed to work through 100. Now I'm trying to work off some hours plugged.

I totally forgot until I was writing this that I could ask for double or half from people. I'm trying to figure out if the risk is worth it for this promise... The spanks and hours with my prostate massager in will already take a ton of time.... Decisions, decisions....

Likes: Creative Dares, Bets, Anal, Trap/Trick Dares, Trying New Things, Bladder Control, Loss of Control, Diapers, Power Exchange
Dislikes: Pain, Tedious, CBT
Limits: Illegal, Blood, Puke, Public

Send me things to add to my Kinky wishlist!

Last edited by ColdToes; 05-22-2020 at 11:19 PM.
ColdToes is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ColdToes for this post:
Old 05-23-2020, 03:14 AM   #5421
CrystalAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
Please let me know how effect the hypnosis is - have you cum yet, asked permission, feel you are nto allowed to cum without asking permission....? PM is good if you don't mind sharing.

Thanks, and also for the pics!
Well I actually completed this dare a few days ago and just got around to posting it yesterday. The hypnosis was VERY strong right after the session and I felt like I couldn't even touch myself without permission. Now that it's been a few days, it's subsided a bit but I still haven't orgasmed so there's that heh. Maybe I'll listen to it more today...

Likes: Anal, oral, bondage, soft spanking, discrete public play, pet play, chastity, orgasm denial, hypnosis, light humiliation.

Limits: Scat, water sports, age play, fisting, blatant public play, full face pics

Possible Punishments: Enemas, Humiliation, orgasm denial, and harsh spankings.

Equipment
: Vibrating butt plug, dildos, ovipositor, inflating dildo, flogger, collar, ball and ring gag, collar, cuffs, nipple clamps.
CrystalAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to CrystalAngel for this post:
Old 05-23-2020, 01:36 PM   #5422
SageLeech
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leech View Post
I promise to complete 10 swats to each butt check for each post until 7:00 PM central standard time. (Roughly 5 hours from now.)
I will also add the keyword SLAP. And will slap my balls once for each post containing it.
Very worried about that last one but gonna try it.:/
Thank you to everyone who added. I completed to 110 swats per cheek with a leather paddle. I alternated sides with each swat as they bent over my bed. The leather paddle did well in bringing my ass to a nice cherry red and was semi painful. I will be reminded of it the next few times I sit down. I layed down and moved on to the ball smacks. The first 2 were to soft and didnt cause any discomfort but the third sent waves radiating up through my stomach. I completed 4 more with about a 10 second delay between each. It definitely drained all the time excitement I got from the spanking. I expect to feel the discomfort throughout my body for at least the next hour if not longer.

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
My Tools

PM Dares

KIK: ieech
Twitter: @SageSwitches
SageLeech is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to SageLeech for this post:
Old 05-23-2020, 03:31 PM   #5423
CSasha
Oracle

Well done.

Quick shoutout since it only lasts a day: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...91#post4013591

Hurry!

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 03:51 PM   #5424
melbetbetmel

Send a message via AIM to melbetbetmel Send a message via Yahoo to melbetbetmel

melbet зеркало рабочее на сегодня

https://www.gamespot.com/profile/smootikwin/blog/melbet-zerkalo/26123777/
melbetbetmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 02:01 AM   #5425
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Alright, I completed the second part of my promise!

I was to spend 7 hours and 50 minutes (excluding showers or sleeping time) naked during this week. I spend the first 5 hours naked the other day just laying in bed, and then I was getting a bit worried that I might not have time for the remaining time, as I was starting to get a bit busy with work and study group meetings this weekend, but I did manage to get it in last noght while watching a movie on Netflix
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to GetdareTEO for this post:
Old 05-24-2020, 02:19 AM   #5426
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

NEW PROMISE!

I PROMISE that the X number determined by number of posts (and doubles) will be used for 3 different things in this challenge, which will include both a main quest and a side quest PROMISE ACTIVE FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

Main quest:
I will go to a location at least* X times 100 metres away from my home, strip naked besides shoes and socks, and walk X steps away from my clothes before returning. This must be done in an area I have never visited by foot before, so I will totally not be familiar with the surroundings time of day will depend on how urban/rural the area is, but probably late evening/night.
*at least, but I will try to use the approximate distance derermined by you guys.

Side quest:
As I have completed a few promises naked in our laundry room, and will probably do that again for future promises, it is time to show one lucky participant what the laundry room looks like! this participant will be decided by their willingness to research my history on getdare. The way to nominate oneself is by DOUBLING me and, in that same post, state one getDare thread I have formerly posted in. All threads must be unique, meaning the same can’t be used as a comment twice. The one, who, by the end of my promise time, has commented with the most “double me+name of unique thread I have posted in“ will receive one nude of me in the laundry room (without face, and only if they want to) on Kik or similar. Additionally, the number of posts (X) will determine exactly what time of day, I will have to take said picture. Starting off, it’ll be one day at exactly 1am, but the number of posts (X) will move this time to exactly X minutes earlier or later (pic receiver decides). For example, if my final number is 300, they can decide whether I must take the pic at exactly at 8pm or 6am. Him and I will decide the day beforehand, so the time is completely fixed, and I will just hope and pray that noone is using the laundry room at the time

Feel free to ask if something doesn’t make sense!
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.

Last edited by GetdareTEO; 05-24-2020 at 02:22 AM.
Old 05-24-2020, 04:00 AM   #5427
CSasha
Oracle

DOUBLE The Evil One

who posted in Cumulative Hot Potato Online Exposure

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
Old 05-24-2020, 04:01 AM   #5428
CSasha
Oracle

DOUBLE The Evil One

who posted in ~ Copy A Risky Video ~ [CARV]

My pronouns are it/its

Old 05-24-2020, 02:17 PM   #5429
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Good start, Cassandra
Old 05-24-2020, 03:03 PM   #5430
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

DOUBLE!!!! for EvilOne

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add, add thread, cass, cassandra, promise