Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-05-2021, 07:24 AM   #5386
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by subaddict5 View Post
2 hours for you all or:

@shadow: you must lick every pair of shoes in your home clean.
Damn missed that one!

I am in all summer.
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 07:41 AM   #5387
MaidSlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by subaddict5 View Post
@awky: sadly you do require a punishment. I want you to fix a dildo to the wall at mouth level near a corner. You are going to be dressing up in diaper, bra, nipple clamps and blindfold and a plug, preferably vibrating if you have it. Then you will put on the mittens to make sure you don't mess with anything. You will stand there keeping the dildo there for 15 minutes. You may not set an alarm. If you are early you will start over. If you are more then 30 seconds late you will stay in this for the rest of the day and there will be no touching at all for 24 hours. (except for your edges). Any diapers changed will need to be approved by me.
i missed this.. thank you for the punishment >.< I don't have vibrating plug, hope regular is okay! Will do this later today or tmrw probably~

I'm vulnerable
Likes: bondage, gags, ABDL, piss, spit, feminization, bullying/unfair conditions. extended version
Limits: public/exposure, scat-eating, vomit, blood
=====================
MaidSlut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 07:48 AM   #5388
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

@awky: Sure, that's fine

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
HATES :messy,long denial, sleeping dares,corner time,line writing
LIMITS : social suicide, face pics, unhealthy,social media,anal,ball torture
subaddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 08:13 AM   #5389
Beelieve

Hmmmm.... bee wants to write about something, but she better posts some tasks for people alongside it~

You have 2 hours!
LegLuvr - If you are late... we best encourage you to complete your goal of catching posts a little faster! Bee will have you post at least once a day with tasks for people to encourage them to post one for you aswell. To make you a little more attentive, bee will have you DM her for a (small) linewriting punishment each time you fail to catch a post. This lasts until you are no longer vunerable, or until you've gotten bee's permission to stop (Just in case~)

Awky - Bee feels guilty for kinda... botching your task >.> So bee better post something nice for you, just to make up for it a little >.> If you are late, bee will have you follow a sorta cruel rule, but if you do a sorta fun task it'll be gone before you know it! So, simple, until your task is done you must shower daily (if you don't already grrrr) but every single time it must be cold. To be done with this rule, all you have to do is chores! Wearing your cute little maid outfit and of course a nice diaper you must complete a chore for every minute late (since you are online now, if you go offline before catching it, let bee know and she'll change it! That'll be too much!). Additionally after finishing your first chore, you must edge through your diaper once, for your second, edge twice, third, three times, ect.! Hopefully this is okay? If you have questions or need something changed please please please let bee know!

Not gonna post a third just yet, no expanding humiliation blogs for bee >.>

Bee just wanted to report a little on Awky's edging task, since bee did... kinda fail it. Bee thinks it might be a good idea to retry once she's a little... less needy... although bee was kinda scared when she took off her clamps and saw her nipples >.< Bee doesn't wanna harm herself! Uhm... uhm... there wasn't much too it... bee just had to edge to Awky's (Absolutely fucking adorable) pictures for 30 minutes, edging to each part of it at least once... but while bee was able to edge for each part... bee absolutely failed after around the 20 minute mark, having her orgasm instead of continueing her edges. Bee... did kinda punish herself by edging herself right back up to neediness right back after... but she still feels really bad... so she won't mark it completed/failed, she'll just try again! And do better >.<

Besides that... bee is usually busy in an hour from now since it's a monday... so bee won't have much time to do other things or even look at getdare until later today. S-so yeah... idk... bee's struggling to keep her composure >.< things are starting to become overwhelming.

Bee is still vunerable until she's made 158 more posts...

23 - Trans Girl (6 months of HRT!) - Devious Submissive Switch

By popular request bee introduces:
Likes, limits, toys, ect!

Beelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 10:03 AM   #5390
Horny Mask
getDare Ladder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beelieve View Post
Alrighty... bee... is still a little anxious but she's written everything she needs to do out... so it's much better! Time to post some tasks >.< M-maybe just 3 so bee only has to expand her blog by 1 item

You have 2 hours!
SissyV - If you are late you must make a post in a sissyfication/feminization thread for every 30 minutes late, collecting a dare. If it's a loser has to, you must lose for it to count! Then you'll send those dares over to bee and she'll make every single one worse before you get to do them~

Horny Mask - Since bee know's you're asleep... hmm... If you are late reply to this in detail describing how incredibly adorable you are, really sell the point that you are just the most adorable slut~

Emily22 - hmmmm... If you're late... oh bee Knows! If you're late you may no longer orgasm until you've properly played with your vibrator for the amount of time you were late by~ Breaks are allowed of course!

Lets have bee write a bit... about bee lets see... so right now bee's task/rule list is looking something like this
  • Wear the same panties (until 12/7 in the morning zzz)
  • Bedtime post? Bee must pick one of her tasks to do with Horny Mask's approval
  • T-talk formal-ish today? Bee's brain is struggling.. how do you do that! Bee just talks how she thinks!
  • Linewriting thingy bee reported on before... maybe?
  • Little outfit time while browsing for maid accessories~
  • Awky's 30 minutes of edging zzz luckily bee has no restrictions on her orgasms! God damnit that's another thought for bee's thought blog...
  • All of the horny mask things, corruption and new avatar... bee is sure they'll explain when they wake up.

It looks like a ton! B-bu bee is confident she can knock out a few of these... right? Maybe awky's thingy as soon as bee is done writing? the horny mask thing bee doesn't really need to manage she feels, so that relieves a lot of stress >.< handholding is pog. Maybe she'll finally do the maid accessories browsing, it's not like bee has to browse for a set amount of time, so it shouldn't take too long right?

Anyway, conclusion... Bee's starting to become a bit of a scatterbrain, but she hopes to knock some things out so that'll be good!

Bee is still vunerable until she's made 160 more posts...
I- so embarrassing

Slut is a cute slut, who gets so flustered when people flirt they blush and run away… sometimes literally. They love sleeping with their plushies, especially Castiel, because they remind slut of happier times. Slut loves wearing plaid skirt and collared shirts, but it does make them look like a school girl with a… developed build. Slut loves humiliation, but they will run to another room, if a character on tv is getting embarrassed

Nonbinary (BioF)/Submissive Switch
Pet and Toy of ScarletMaid
Edges til free of breast punishment thread: 75/100
Slut is a greedy slut in denial who last ruined 6/13/2022!
owed crotch leash minutes: 30
Bra: 36 L (US Size)
Pm Dares
Likes/Limits/Toys
Embarrassing Facts about slut

punish my nipples for your orgasms and edges
rules and debts
nipple rubbing log
Horny Mask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 11:56 AM   #5391
CrazinessCat

Emily 22 if you don’t respond in 2 hours then you will need to do 30 squats with a vibrator in your Pussy unaided. If it drops before your done your squats start over.

I am vulnerable til july 17th
PMs
OWNED

Currently limited due to health reasons and life changes. Everything suspended until life calms down.
Little free time.
CrazinessCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 12:35 PM   #5392
Emily22
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazinessCat View Post
Emily 22 if you don’t respond in 2 hours then you will need to do 30 squats with a vibrator in your Pussy unaided. If it drops before your done your squats start over.

I am vulnerable til july 17th
Caught this one! Glad I don't have to do squats

Vulnerable until July 12th

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
My PM Dares
My Toys

Vulnerable in If You Don't Reply...(Harder Version) until May 4, 2025

Last edited by Emily22; 07-05-2021 at 01:43 PM.
Emily22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 01:33 PM   #5393
Switchking

Still in this, vulnerable for the summer
Dislikes, willing to do these but less interested: gag, blindfold, tape bondage, ice play
Hard limits: pee, poop, blood, permanent damage, face pictures, hard ballbusting, anal, urethra insertion
Switchking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 01:41 PM   #5394
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Reply in 2 hours or...

@Emily22 ... you will spank your butt 20 times with a rope.
@CrazinessCat ... you will cover your nipples in toothpaste for 10 minutes.
@Horny_Mask ... you will do all your exercise PM-dares!
@Beelive ... you will sleep with your legs tied together for 3 nights!
@subaddict5 ... you will post some dares here every evening, until you've caught 10 people!
@Awky ... you will try to get a new record on how many marshmallows you can stuff in your ass!
@badlyofmore ... you will blow a dildo 10 times every time you enter a bathroom for 3 days.

Good luck everyone.

If you want a revenge, send me PM dares or try to catch me here. I'm vulnerable until the end of summer.

Kisses, Miley!
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 01:42 PM   #5395
Beelieve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Reply in 2 hours or...

@subaddict5 ... you will post some dares here every evening, until you've caught 10 people!
@Awky ... you will try to get a new record on how many marshmallows you can stuff in your ass!
@badlyofmore ... you will blow a dildo 10 times every time you enter a bathroom for 3 days.

Good luck everyone.

If you want a revenge, send me PM dares or try to catch me here. I'm vulnerable until the end of summer.

Kisses, Miley!
Nuhhhh caught~ bee already has so much >.>

Old 07-05-2021, 01:49 PM   #5396
CrazinessCat

Quote:
Reply in 2 hours or...

Good luck everyone.

Kisses, Miley!
I caught this one in time
PMs
OWNED

Currently limited due to health reasons and life changes. Everything suspended until life calms down.
Little free time.
CrazinessCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 01:52 PM   #5397
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

Quote:
nice try, but I'm still awake

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
HATES :messy,long denial, sleeping dares,corner time,line writing
LIMITS : social suicide, face pics, unhealthy,social media,anal,ball torture
subaddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 02:13 PM   #5398
Beelieve

Hi hi, bee is just... Making a quick post here.

Bee's just been... Very overwhelmed with like... Everything. Her mind just has so much to worry about, catching posts, making them, making sure to do her tasks... Ect... And it's getting to the point where bee got a little beyond panicky when things started stacking up.

Bee... Is just gonna take a little break from the thread. Just a little while she's not going to make her posts and she's not going to worry about catching posts made for her... At least for tonight. Until bee feels like her mind is ready to manage things again. Bee has some tasks/rules that she'll continue doing during her break, bee doesn't wanna cheat out of any of her tasks or rules, don't worry! She'll follow them like a good girl until she comes back.

Bee understands if you still wanna make posts for her... Just please keep in mind that she'll be gone for a little bit. And time stacking tasks/rules might get out of hand and just overwhelm bee again. So please be careful~

Bee is sorry, she'll be back to making everyone lots of fun tasks when she's had a moment of rest.

The following 2 users say Thank You to Beelieve for this post:
Old 07-05-2021, 04:19 PM   #5399
MaidSlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beelieve View Post
Awky - Bee feels guilty for kinda... botching your task >.> So bee better post something nice for you, just to make up for it a little >.> If you are late, bee will have you follow a sorta cruel rule, but if you do a sorta fun task it'll be gone before you know it! So, simple, until your task is done you must shower daily (if you don't already grrrr) but every single time it must be cold. To be done with this rule, all you have to do is chores! Wearing your cute little maid outfit and of course a nice diaper you must complete a chore for every minute late (since you are online now, if you go offline before catching it, let bee know and she'll change it! That'll be too much!). Additionally after finishing your first chore, you must edge through your diaper once, for your second, edge twice, third, three times, ect.! Hopefully this is okay? If you have questions or need something changed please please please let bee know!
Oh I thinks I had my laptop closed~ it sometimes takes a little while to show im offline.. so I'm like 6 hours late I think.

..And I will give bee a break to catch up! I don't want bee to get too far behind and be overwhelmed! I cans modify the task I gave you since clamps aren't something you enjoy too well

Quote:
Reply in 2 hours or...
hmm I think my record is like 62.. I really won't be able to hold it for more than a couple minutes at the most if I go for above that >< ty <3

I'm vulnerable
Likes: bondage, gags, ABDL, piss, spit, feminization, bullying/unfair conditions. extended version
Limits: public/exposure, scat-eating, vomit, blood
=====================
MaidSlut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 04:25 PM   #5400
Horny Mask
getDare Ladder

Quote:
Reply in 2 hours or...

Good luck everyone.

Kisses, Miley!

Slut will when slut doesn’t feel sick

For Shadow 2 hours or
Miley has to make a pretty diary like

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/28921622593988549/

Slut is really dense, so in high school slut only noticed if they had a crush if a friend pointed it out

Nonbinary (BioF)/Submissive Switch
Pet and Toy of ScarletMaid
Edges til free of breast punishment thread: 75/100
Slut is a greedy slut in denial who last ruined 6/13/2022!
owed crotch leash minutes: 30
Bra: 36 L (US Size)
Pm Dares
Likes/Limits/Toys
Embarrassing Facts about slut

punish my nipples for your orgasms and edges
rules and debts
nipple rubbing log
Horny Mask is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk