Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-22-2015, 04:04 PM   #526
The_Mickie

Wing loses.

The loser cannot start their bondage time until they feel the mild inkling that they need to pee soon. They must also drink two glasses of water before starting.

Loser spends their bondage time after drinking two cups of water in their bathtub or shower. Loser will lie on their stomach facing away from the spigot. Their legs should be tied forward so that if the shower stream is on it will tickle their privates (privates must be exposed). Arms should be tied backwards, attached to the spigot. It should be tight enough to force an arch. (If you don't have good shower attachment points, you can hogtie instead)

Winner can determine if the shower is on or off, the temperature of the water if on (or starting temperature I suppose since a long bondage length would eventually result in cold water), and a word or phrase that the loser must think during the bondage time. Additional add ons can be negotiated should the winner desire.

Here are my likes, dislikes, and limits: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72974

Implements and Toys: Regular Household Items, Hairbrush, Paddle, Small Flogger, Rope, External vibrator, Toothpaste, Cuffs, Blindfold, Clothespins

Last edited by The_Mickie; 12-22-2015 at 04:13 PM.
The_Mickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 04:13 PM   #527
KouHei

Sounds great! I'm in for 1 hour

I'm a Male/19/BI/Sub/Sweden

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

PM Dares

kik: kouuheii
KouHei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 04:21 PM   #528
SockBoy1997

Default Dare

KouHei loses

The next loser gets in a hogtie, hands behind their back. Fully crossdressed and sockgagged. The winner may choose items to use in time of the bondage. The winner may also choose for how long the loser stays tied up (MAX. 1 night).

Good luck
Xxx SockBoy

Loves: Humiliation, Crossdressing, Sockgag, Licking Socks, Anal (owns a dildo), Self-Bondage,
Limits:PICTURES, Family, Friends, Extreme pain, Blood, Scat, Permanent damage, Pictures

PM me "WEEK" and I'll wear my socks for a week without changing them.
PM me "GAG" and for how long and I'll gag myself with the socks.
PM me "BONDAGE" and how I need to tie myself up and I will do so.

PM me if you dare
SockBoy1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 04:23 PM   #529
KouHei

I'm in for thi aswell! Good luck!

I'm a Male/19/BI/Sub/Sweden

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

PM Dares

kik: kouuheii
KouHei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 04:28 PM   #530
The_Mickie

SockBoy loses

The loser cannot start their bondage time until they feel the mild inkling that they need to pee soon. They must also drink two glasses of water before starting.

Loser spends their bondage time after drinking two cups of water in their bathtub or shower. Loser will lie on their stomach facing away from the spigot. Their legs should be tied forward so that if the shower stream is on it will tickle their privates (privates must be exposed). Arms should be tied backwards, attached to the spigot. It should be tight enough to force an arch. (If you don't have good shower attachment points, you can hogtie instead)

Winner can determine if the shower is on or off, the temperature of the water if on (or starting temperature I suppose since a long bondage length would eventually result in cold water), and a word or phrase that the loser must think during the bondage time. Additional add ons can be negotiated should the winner desire.

Here are my likes, dislikes, and limits: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72974

Implements and Toys: Regular Household Items, Hairbrush, Paddle, Small Flogger, Rope, External vibrator, Toothpaste, Cuffs, Blindfold, Clothespins
The_Mickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 06:39 PM   #531
noctis

I'm in against you =3

Likes = Foot fetish, bondage, nipple play, anal play, teasing, private humiliation, edging, forced orgasms, orgasm control, orgasm denial, BDSM, CBT, chastity

Dislikes/punishments - Cum eating, pee play, cross dressing, figging, CBT, nipple torture, anal fucking

LIMITS = Face, Family, Public, Scat, Edge play, Messy. Permanent change (e.g. head haircut, eyebrows etc.)
noctis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 07:09 PM   #532
dareme1now

the mickie loses!

loser is tied in a frog tie with their hands behind their back. s/he must have a blind fold and head phones. If the losser is a male then their must me a cock ring on. if the loser is female then she must have a croch rope. The winner is may also add one more thing to the dare and the loser can decline it if s/he stays in bondage for 30 mins longer than the chosen time.

likes... Bondage, trying new things, messy.
dislikes... annal, and masterbation, xdressing.
dareme1now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 07:10 PM   #533
stash12

I'm in, 30 minutes.

Likes, Dislikes/punishment, Limits, and Toys

PM Dares
stash12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 07:40 PM   #534
noctis

Stash Loses

Loser must tie themselves in a position the winner chooses with a vibrator tied to their groin. They must be gagged, blindfolded and listening to an audio of the winners choice to complete their sensory deprivation. The winner must choose a minimum of 5 accessories to go with the bondage; toys and/or clothes (no maximum but be reasonable/realistic). The winner may also request a few pictures as proof of it being carried out (limits as to face/identity are to be respected)

Likes = Foot fetish, bondage, nipple play, anal play, teasing, private humiliation, edging, forced orgasms, orgasm control, orgasm denial, BDSM, CBT, chastity

Dislikes/punishments - Cum eating, pee play, cross dressing, figging, CBT, nipple torture, anal fucking

LIMITS = Face, Family, Public, Scat, Edge play, Messy. Permanent change (e.g. head haircut, eyebrows etc.)
noctis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 11:00 AM   #535
slaveinf

I will go against you. 1 hour

Dislikes: Heavy pain, JOI

Hard Limits: poo, cum, family, illegal, Pee, Public, messy, anything permanent, Cam, videos, face pics, blackmail

If you PM me I will send you a picture of me in the position requested.

My Toys,
My PM Dares & Triggers
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7924322

Kik: Infenron
slaveinf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 11:12 AM   #536
Martin1995

count me in
it sounds fun !
Martin1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 07:08 PM   #537
dareme1now

Noctis loses!

loser gets tied in a super hog tie. this includes ankles tied together, above and below their knees are tied together, rope going arownd the chest and elbows, and finly wrist tied to ankles. The winner gets to pick 2 of the 5 add ons 1. gag 2. blind fold 3. head phones 4. icey hot 5. niple clamps. The loser can decline the add ons if they stay in bondage for 30 minutes for each add on not completed.

likes... Bondage, trying new things, messy.
dislikes... annal, and masterbation, xdressing.
dareme1now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 10:33 PM   #538
cruciblex

I'm in 45 minutes.
cruciblex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 03:18 AM   #539
prettypink

Dareme loses

Loser lies on their back in bed and has to tie their feet to the corners of the head booard and cuff their hands to the middle of the head board so they are bent double.
Outfit will be panties and a bra, hold up stockings, and high heels that are strapped to your feet so you can't just kick them off

Likes crossdressing, bondage
Dislikes pain, anal, nudity, edging
Limits public and involving others, pee/scat/diapers, photos/cam, slavery (being or controlling), orgasm denial
prettypink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 07:30 AM   #540
slaveinf

I will go against you. 2 hours

Dislikes: Heavy pain, JOI

Hard Limits: poo, cum, family, illegal, Pee, Public, messy, anything permanent, Cam, videos, face pics, blackmail

If you PM me I will send you a picture of me in the position requested.

My Toys,
My PM Dares & Triggers
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7924322

Kik: Infenron
slaveinf is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk