Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-08-2012, 04:13 PM   #526
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

If my royal doesn't do anything can I ask for him to be demoted?

Also slaves you don't always have soap and such to clean off with so you improvise: 5 slave either must
use cream cheese as your deodorant for 24 hours
or
shampoo with yogurt for 24 hours.
Don't forget to report.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 05:00 PM   #527
BadStar
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisherofwoman View Post
I will join as king. and i have to say i love the work done on the slaves and badstar so far!
I just loved reading the report of your punishment and makes me want more..

As a king i request Masterwolf to have his servant take a count of pencils and pens in the castle, fill that pussy up post how many you found and how many fit, then I will leave it up to Masterwolf to give you a punishment if he thinks it is to low of a number or just because he can. I look foward to reading the report. And keep up the good work with her Masterwolf!
I did this earlier today , i was able to get 28 in , I had to force in about 5 which really hurt so i did not want to force more bc it hurt, also i couldnt move around much bc of being so full , I cam while stuffing them in , i hope this makes the king and masterwolf happy. Hell my pussy is still throbbing from it. I will await more tasks
BadStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 07:55 PM   #528
masterwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadStar View Post
I did this earlier today , i was able to get 28 in , I had to force in about 5 which really hurt so i did not want to force more bc it hurt, also i couldnt move around much bc of being so full , I cam while stuffing them in , i hope this makes the king and masterwolf happy. Hell my pussy is still throbbing from it. I will await more tasks
thank you for keeping my slut busy king punisher. however, badstar, you did disappoint me, stopping just because it was starting to hurt. pm me for your punishment. i want it to be done over chat, and then you will write a report for the group.
Old 06-08-2012, 10:27 PM   #529
puppyplay
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to puppyplay

This sevent has came again... I am deeply sorry for this and will take any punishment issued
HARD LIMITS. being outside, public, risk of getting caught , Poop, cam, pics. bestiality

I am currently looking for a master/mistriss im me if interested!
Pm me a number between 1 and 5 that is how long i need to wait to pee

Last edited by puppyplay; 06-09-2012 at 07:15 PM.
puppyplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 11:00 PM   #530
BadStar
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwolf View Post
thank you for keeping my slut busy king punisher. however, badstar, you did disappoint me, stopping just because it was starting to hurt. pm me for your punishment. i want it to be done over chat, and then you will write a report for the group.
walks away in disapointment and trembling at the thought of what's next... *glup*I have pm'ed you and i will await my punishment And will be happy to report back on here for all to see...
Old 06-08-2012, 11:24 PM   #531
marylandguy
getDare Succubus

looking for a royal or a king/queen to serve as a jester...plese let me know if you are in need of my services

live:.cid.af960c28b1fda61b for skype

PM Dares

Likes- share pics of friends, stroking, cum control, tease and denial, edging, messy, cross dressing, line writing, humilation, fb friends, showing face

limits cbt, scat, drinking pee, illegal,

Kik marylandguygetdare
marylandguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 06:37 AM   #532
coolstuff
getDare Sweetheart

looking for a royal or a king/queen to serve
coolstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 11:04 AM   #533
Awesomeffect
Account Banned

Location: At my house waiting for something exciting to happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesomeffect View Post
Ok well I haven't been on getdare for a while so I figure that I should get back on and post a dare (sense summers so close y not a summer theme) so for every single person from slave to royalty u have to go skinny dipping for at least an hour and u must edge 5 times while ur out swimming try to swim in an atleast semi public area where some one may see u though if u can't I understand completely everyone must include a report including anyone that saw u (if anyone did) and where u were (like a lake or a pool or a stream that kinda stuff) along with all the other usual stuff
Sorry I forgot to mention everyone has one week to do this and post a detailed report if u don't I will hand out a punishment to each and everyone of u that doesn't personally along with any other punishments that other kings/queens see fit to give u
Old 06-09-2012, 11:33 AM   #534
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

Crown Assignment For Slaves!

I will update the ranking every two pages, no one has asked this of me I am just saying so people will know.

google flutter kicks if you don't know what they are.

All Slaves must do the following.

First put on a dirty pair of underwear and give yourself a squeaky clean wedgie 20 times front and back, then 20 push-ups, 20 nipple pinches, 20 sit-ups, 20 nipple flicks, 20 flutter kicks, 20 spanking with hand, 20 squats, 20 dick slaps or pussy slaps, 20 jumping jacks, 20 nipple smacks with something 1 foot long and thin (or around that), Now do 20 more push ups, 20 more sit ups, 20 more squats, 20 more flutter kicks, 20 more jumping jacks, then get on your bed and grind on your pillow for the count of 200, Don't even think about cumming. Now pull your underwear off you and put the most dirty/wet parts in your mouth for ten minutes.

Don't forget to tell us exactly how this went.

Yours Truly King PI (Down with the bitches and hoes)

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

"Looking for a female to care about"
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7551050
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 01:12 PM   #535
public

does anyone wants me to so something?

feel free to send me public and ballbusting dares

GetDare Castle - Servant -
-human toilet / toilet cleaner
-anal whore
-public nudity - guy
public is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 01:24 PM   #536
BadStar
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesomeffect View Post
Sorry I forgot to mention everyone has one week to do this and post a detailed report if u don't I will hand out a punishment to each and everyone of u that doesn't personally along with any other punishments that other kings/queens see fit to give u

I am not a slave meaning my limits stay in tack, which is public and edging and long , also I can't get to a pool as i dont drive (no not bc I'm not old enough people I'm 24), so i can not do this dare. *sighs* If punishment is needed I will abide.

Last edited by BadStar; 06-09-2012 at 01:57 PM. Reason: people b crazyyy lol
Old 06-09-2012, 01:49 PM   #537
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Can a king dare the royalty? There is a lack daring for some of us servants....
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 02:01 PM   #538
kinkie

I join as a slave, do with me as you please

Pm/kik/skype dares

Clothing & Gear
Likes/Limits
kinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 03:17 PM   #539
bjbarnes
Distinguished Member

Just did your dare my lord
Quote:
First put on a dirty pair of underwear and give yourself a squeaky clean wedgie 20 times front and back, then 20 push-ups, 20 nipple pinches, 20 sit-ups, 20 nipple flicks, 20 flutter kicks, 20 spanking with hand, 20 squats, 20 dick slaps or pussy slaps, 20 jumping jacks, 20 nipple smacks with something 1 foot long and thin (or around that), Now do 20 more push ups, 20 more sit ups, 20 more squats, 20 more flutter kicks, 20 more jumping jacks, then get on your bed and grind on your pillow for the count of 200, Don't even think about cumming. Now pull your underwear off you and put the most dirty/wet parts in your mouth for ten minutes.
I found a pair of briefs that I mowed to lawn in yesterday. After the the squeaky cleans my balls were soar and my underwear couldn't have been further up my ass. by the time I was to do the pillow humping my nipples and muscles were on fire and I was starting to sweat a bit. I started humping and since I havent cum in several days the act got me quite horny. Around hump # 189 I accidentally lost control and came in my undies...sorry. I finished humping but by then I was dripping sweat which was making my underwear quite soggy To my dismay the underwear had an aweful smell and a brown stain. I shoved the mix of sweat cum and poo in my mouth and with much gagging was able to keep it in a full 10 mins. Tasted sooo gross!
bjbarnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 07:13 PM   #540
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

Award Star You will learn.

I congratulate you that you made it through the dare, But unfortunately you have to do it again when you have a chance in the same briefs if you have not washed them yet, Though for being truthful and half way completing the dare I will allow you to divide the dare in half. Do everything again but divided by 2. Got it slave?

Yours Truly King PI. (Down with the Bitches and Hoes)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjbarnes View Post
Just did your dare my lord

I found a pair of briefs that I mowed to lawn in yesterday. After the the squeaky cleans my balls were soar and my underwear couldn't have been further up my ass. by the time I was to do the pillow humping my nipples and muscles were on fire and I was starting to sweat a bit. I started humping and since I havent cum in several days the act got me quite horny. Around hump # 189 I accidentally lost control and came in my undies...sorry. I finished humping but by then I was dripping sweat which was making my underwear quite soggy To my dismay the underwear had an aweful smell and a brown stain. I shoved the mix of sweat cum and poo in my mouth and with much gagging was able to keep it in a full 10 mins. Tasted sooo gross!
These Slaves still have to do this, *laughs* It's nice having my list.
snowpro2000, wedgiegirl290, isnotafangirl, felixx, BwD, cj07, russellha, Samael, Simate, Tdawes, CBTlover69, IDoAllDares, Danielr4888, Elli, iluvXTRMcbt, Dare mee, thewedge, pokermaniac, yorkboy, connieacelewis, random0407, garrasdevil, Bolden, vexx666, sexyliliana, Kuriousbabe, Azakapa, Littleslut616, TheOutsider, Ohrgdafi, slavedownunder, Submissive9, getDared1990, WedgieJump, portalassassin7, VeryStrictMistress, Ya-ya chan, Tea, bondageboy21, AmberCruz.

Postscript: King PI.

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

"Looking for a female to care about"
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7551050

Last edited by PerfectlyImperfect; 06-10-2012 at 07:26 AM. Reason: Added slaves to complete.
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk