Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 08-13-2018, 07:15 PM   #5356
DiaperGal1999

Play through Mafia in it's entirety. Every single time you play you must be fully crossdressed. You must play for an hour minimum each time.

I'll be playing the sims 4. (Please give me something abdl or diaper related)

My Potty Training Dare!

Likes: Diapers, Wetting, Hidden Public, Humiliation, Spanking, Pee Holding, Age-Play, Mild Bondage

Dislikes: Wedgies, Messing, Full Public, Messy

Limits: Social Suicide, Nudity, Family, Anal, Pictures, Cum, Edging, Masturbation, Drinking Pee, Eating Poo, Food, Golden Showers
DiaperGal1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 07:39 PM   #5357
Calcifer

Let's see how well I remember Sims... Create a new Sim family, and let them have a baby girl. You will play the role of the baby, except you never grow up. Wear diapers for the duration of that baby's lifetime until she grows up and accomplishes her lifetime wish. No cheats. For the duration, you may only use your diaper to pee or poo. You may only change your diaper when she fulfills an aspiration. You may try to hold your pee as long as you like. You must eat/drink something when your Sim does (something small is fine - preferably a spoonful of baby food if it's not a limit). If your Sim dies/fails to achieve her lifetime wish, then remove your diaper, spank your ass 200 times, and start over with a new sim. You may play as other sims when you get bored, but they don't count toward the dare. Or take a break to color. Be a good girl and take breaks to sleep and eat.

Let me know if there are any questions/issues (haven't played Sims in ages).

I'll play a new game of Dark Souls (1, 2, or 3 - I have them all).

PM Dares
Ask for my Kik
Calcifer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Calcifer for this post:
Old 08-13-2018, 11:08 PM   #5358
Shiv

Play any one of the games on the hardest difficulty. For each time you die in the first hour, you have to drink a glass of water. You can't empty your bladder except by pissing yourself, and you have to hold it as long as you paint can.

I'm just starting Horizon: Zero Dawn.

34/F. 205 lbs.
I am a writing slut. Give me WriteForMe tasks.
Shiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 11:10 PM   #5359
Subboyj
getDare Sweetheart

You must insert your inflatable vibrating plug and turn it on, every time you die you must give it a pump, when it is as big as you can take, you can deflate it by drinking your own pee or by defeating a boss without dying again. If you die in a boss fight that’s 1 hour you have to wait until you can cum (stacking)

I’m playing rocket league, make it hard

Likes/dislikes/limits -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88898
PM dares -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=288266
Toys -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88100
My rules -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91110

My sissy name is Jasmin
Please add to my calendar -> https://teamup.com/ksqnn6trv6rdrjxqzs
Subboyj is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 02:11 AM   #5360
KitiKat

For every goal, you make, you may take off one layer of clothing. Once your clothes are off, Do the following:

Number of goals made by your team: Number of edges you must do before your next orgasm

Number of goals made by opponent: Amount of minutes minimum between edges

You must count tally the above numbers for at least 10 matches, which you must be nude for all of. Have fun!

Ill play either Skyrim, Far Cry 4, or Dark Souls 2

My likes, dislikes, and limits:

KitiKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 03:13 PM   #5361
teachMeLessons

play dark souls 2! Every-time you get hit take off an article of clothing.
Anytime you die edge. If you get your souls back you can put back on your clothes. No cumming until you beat two bosses or sub-bosses!

I'll play zelda breath of the wild, overwatch, or fifa
Something kinda long and complicated please
teachMeLessons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 03:26 PM   #5362
MimSerEu

Quote:
Originally Posted by teachMeLessons View Post
play dark souls 2! Every-time you get hit take off an article of clothing.
Anytime you die edge. If you get your souls back you can put back on your clothes. No cumming until you beat two bosses or sub-bosses!

I'll play zelda breath of the wild, overwatch, or fifa
Something kinda long and complicated please
Play a match online with a two star team. Every time your opponent score a goal u need take off an article of clothing, if you lose the game u need to sleep with those clothes on the floor uncovered, if win you recover one item and u can sleep in your bed.

I'll play Fifa 18 or Madden 18. on PS4.
MimSerEu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 04:01 PM   #5363
humiliation_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Play an online matchmaking game of Madden 18.

For each touchdown you give up to the other team, send me one humiliating picture via Kik (see my signature).

For each field goal you give up to the other team, spank yourself 33 times at the end of the game. Take a picture of your red ass and send that to me via Kik as well.

If you lose the game, you must receive permission from me to use the toilet for the next 48 hours.

I'll be playing NBA 2k17.

Likes: Humiliation, embarrassment, diapers/ABDL, bondage, spanking, anal, pictures, other stuff I haven't tried yet?

Dislikes: Chastity (so subby, but so frustrating!), mouth soaping (ewwww >.<), cross-dressing (no clothes), pain

Limits: Public, shit, illegal, permanent, messy, anything involving other people, severe pain, cbt, cum eating, enemas

Kik: humilsub
humiliation_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 07:32 PM   #5364
Chrissy1997

play a game on the highest difficulty.
at the end of every quarter if youre losing spank each ass cheek 10 times
if you lose the game spank each ass cheek 100 times, take a photo of your red ass and post it to kinktalk.

ill be playing nba 2k13

Limits: full public, poo/piss, family/friends, messy, extreme pain, showing face

My kik is jackwacky message me if you wanna play truth or dare
snapchat is chrislesliexxx i send pics on request
Chrissy1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 01:26 PM   #5365
SingleBall

Game on highest difficulty.
Score at least seven 3-pointers in every quarter.
At the end of the game, count the total number of 3-pointers you didn't score.

Let's say you are 4 times short. That's the number of days you are orgasm denied (4 days). Every day you are denied you will have to edge 3x the number of days denied (4x3=12 edges).

If you scored more times than the required number, this is the number of times you must cum that day!

Enjoy!

My game is Yakuza 6 on PS4 (I'm a casual player)

Always in for jumping jacks exposure game. Also check my other usually active dares.

Dutch straightish male, born in the year Sylvia Kristel takes a trip to Bangkok to enhance her sexual experience. Yes, my name is true, by birth.
I like ball play, CBT (medium), line writing (by hand), ruined orgasms, joi, teasing, (pre)cum, saliva, spanking, hypnosis, edging, bondage, clothespins, instructions, estim. sexmap.

Last edited by SingleBall; 08-15-2018 at 01:33 PM.
SingleBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 02:53 PM   #5366
bertg

You will play the game on Legend mode.
You will have to complete at least 50% of the game in 1 session. For every percent you still need to do when you stop playing you will be in 1 day of denial.

I will be playing: F1 2017

I am still trying to figure out all of my likes and limits, so please try to give me some variety

limits: picture, visible bodywriting, scat, public, family, friends
Spoiler:
Send me Rules to follow and PM Dares to do.
bertg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 04:40 PM   #5367
Butterfly's Prisoner
Account Banned

Hi bertg,

Go to Monaco in time trial mode (or whatever it's called in F1 2017; I want something that lets you do laps without a limit) and put in 10 consecutive laps. Each lap must be faster than the previous one; for every lap in which you don't improve, you are to perform one extra lap while wearing nipple clamps. So if you fail to improve on 5 laps, then it's 5 laps with nipple clamps on.

Oh, and every time you brush or hit the walls is a day of denial. So please try not to crash.

My game is Warframe or Cookie Clicker.

Likes: anal, toothpaste, enemas, feet, edging, creative dares, trying out new stuff.
Dislikes/punishments: pee drinking, heavy anal, pain, long dares.
Limits: scat eating, public, friends/family/work, needles, extreme pain, blood play, face pictures, crossdressing.
Butterfly's Prisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 04:51 PM   #5368
bertg

I used a little trick for my dare. Start slow and go a little bit faster each round.
So let me give you one back for Cookie Clicker so you can give me a harder one.
You are to reach a total of 500 billion cookies. Everyday until you reach this you are denied. You are only allowed to play Cookie Clicker while having toothpaste on your cockhead. Every night until you reach the amount of cookies you while have to sleep with a wedgie, and written somewhere on your body “Bertg is smarter then me”. Good luck.

I will play F1 2017 again

I am still trying to figure out all of my likes and limits, so please try to give me some variety

Spoiler:
The following user says Thank You to bertg for this post:
Old 08-15-2018, 05:10 PM   #5369
Butterfly's Prisoner
Account Banned

Let's see how that goes. Started a new game of Cookie Clicker in a different browser to do your dare. Thankfully the amount of cookies you get scales quite quickly.

Anyway, so here's what I'd like you to do. Let's have a race in Singapore! You are to start an 11-lap race from last place. You're not allowed to overtake until the end of the first lap, which means you'll now have 10 laps to get to P1. You need to do it cleanly and quickly:

- For every lap that you spend behind P1 (barring the first one), you'll need to spend 2 minutes with clothespins on your nipples.
- Every time that you touch a wall, you'll get a day of denial.
- Every time that you touch another driver, you'll get a day of denial AND a mandatory daily edge for every day of denial.
- Failing to win the race gets you a week of denial.

So for instance, if you win the race, but hit the wall twice and touch 3 drivers, then you'll be denied for 5 days and will need to do 3 edges every day.

Have fun.

Oh, and again, either Warframe or Cookie Clicker for me.

Likes: anal, toothpaste, enemas, feet, edging, creative dares, trying out new stuff.
Dislikes/punishments: pee drinking, heavy anal, pain, long dares.
Limits: scat eating, public, friends/family/work, needles, extreme pain, blood play, face pictures, crossdressing.
Butterfly's Prisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 08:12 AM   #5370
bertg

Because i don't have experience with Warframe i just give you a new one for CC.
Your goal is 999 billion cookies this time.
Everytime you want to play you need to have ice in your pants and have a shoulder wedgie. Also have CookieClicker slut written somewhere on your body. And ofcourse toothpaste on you cockhead and both your nipples. Also on your nipples you have to wear nipple clamps or Clothespins. Until you reach this goal you have to sleep with a wedgie. and one ice cube on your back.

I will be playing CS:GO (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

Spoiler:

Advertisements
Kink Talk