Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-02-2021, 02:07 PM   #5311
Beelieve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
@Beelieve reply in 2 hours or you have to wear your kitten collar for 2 hours.
Bee missed this one~

23 - Trans Girl (6 months of HRT!) - Devious Submissive Switch

By popular request bee introduces:
Likes, limits, toys, ect!

Beelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 02:23 PM   #5312
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

@Red Tip Arrow- if you don't respond in 2 hours you must post in 5 "loser has to" threads and include the phrase "I hope I lose."

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 03:22 PM   #5313
Red Tipped Arrow
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by atownesq View Post
@Red Tip Arrow- if you don't respond in 2 hours you must post in 5 "loser has to" threads and include the phrase "I hope I lose."
I caught it so nope

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
Toys
PM Dares - Make me regret this
BDSM test results
My Rules
NEW PM Dare - Horse - make me ride a wooden horse - 30 minutes max
Red Tipped Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 03:32 PM   #5314
Beelieve

M'okay... Bee is tired now >.> Lots of games and grinding! Time for her goodnight post...

You have 2 hours!
Horny Mask - It's so much fun to post tasks for you now, even if you catch it Bee gets to giggle at all these emberassing things you're telling us~ But, if you're late... You're going to do every single one of your humiliation PM dares for bee~ Let bee know if she needs to fill in any blanks for you!

atownesq - If you are late, bee wants you to enter denial until you've gotten your 7 messy items in your thread. Additionally for every 10 minutes you are late, you must complete an edge~

Shadow - Bee will keep it simple for you, if you're late you must enter the PM dare bashing thread. Fun, right?

Bee is super sleepy so she's glad she doesn't have anything to report, she hasn't really been getting any tasks/rules after all ^^... but then again there hasn't been much posted at all. Bee was kinda suprised to have no trouble waiting for her in the morning... but she guesses that's only a good thing... right?

Bee is vunerable until she's made 178 more tasks for people~ Good night everyone, bee will see you tomorrow!

23 - Trans Girl (6 months of HRT!) - Devious Submissive Switch

By popular request bee introduces:
Likes, limits, toys, ect!

Beelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 03:38 PM   #5315
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beelieve View Post
M'okay... Bee is tired now >.> Lots of games and grinding! Time for her goodnight post...

You have 2 hours!
Horny Mask - It's so much fun to post tasks for you now, even if you catch it Bee gets to giggle at all these emberassing things you're telling us~ But, if you're late... You're going to do every single one of your humiliation PM dares for bee~ Let bee know if she needs to fill in any blanks for you!

atownesq - If you are late, bee wants you to enter denial until you've gotten your 7 messy items in your thread. Additionally for every 10 minutes you are late, you must complete an edge~

Shadow - Bee will keep it simple for you, if you're late you must enter the PM dare bashing thread. Fun, right?

Bee is super sleepy so she's glad she doesn't have anything to report, she hasn't really been getting any tasks/rules after all ^^... but then again there hasn't been much posted at all. Bee was kinda suprised to have no trouble waiting for her in the morning... but she guesses that's only a good thing... right?

Bee is vunerable until she's made 178 more tasks for people~ Good night everyone, bee will see you tomorrow!
Nope, I Caught it!

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 03:48 PM   #5316
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

You have 2 hours!

Hey Bee, that’s nice! Well, caught it, but I entered it a few days ago anyway. Have a good night!
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 03:54 PM   #5317
paaltjepaal
getDare Succubus

subaddict5You have two hours , every hour late means a day without cum

Beelieve
You have two hours every hour late is a day no other underwear

Switchking You have two hours every hour late is a spank on your bare balls

Horny MaskYou have two hours or you underwear is in a wedgie for 24 hours

likes :undies dares masturbaton/cum,some pain, and pee control,nipple Torture
dislikes : semi public, , edge
Limits :family or friends public crossdressing Severe Pain anaal poo, showing face, mouth soaping, facebook, cam,pokomon,permanen
paaltjepaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 04:48 PM   #5318
Horny Mask
getDare Ladder

Quote:

You have 2 hours!

Slut caught this, and is so relieved, slut really doesn’t want more plug time, their ass will never be the same with the task slut was given.

Bee has 2 hours or bee needs to play a 7 question version of slut’s quiz dare on the topic of anime, with advantage to slut of looking at it like a nine question quiz with two automatically wrong. If bee gets more right even with the two question penalty, slut will be in the thread until July 5th, but if slut wins, slut controls how many orgasms are allowed in a week for bee for all of July

Slut gets so needy and sensitive in denial that slut only needs to mess with their tits to edge

Nonbinary (BioF)/Submissive Switch
Pet and Toy of ScarletMaid
Edges til free of breast punishment thread: 75/100
Slut is a greedy slut in denial who last ruined 6/13/2022!
owed crotch leash minutes: 30
Bra: 36 L (US Size)
Pm Dares
Likes/Limits/Toys
Embarrassing Facts about slut

punish my nipples for your orgasms and edges
rules and debts
nipple rubbing log

Last edited by Horny Mask; 07-02-2021 at 04:55 PM.
Horny Mask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 05:07 PM   #5319
Switchking

Caught this last one
Dislikes, willing to do these but less interested: gag, blindfold, tape bondage, ice play
Hard limits: pee, poop, blood, permanent damage, face pictures, hard ballbusting, anal, urethra insertion
Switchking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 07:12 PM   #5320
Horny Mask
getDare Ladder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horny Mask View Post
Slut caught this, and is so relieved, slut really doesn’t want more plug time, their ass will never be the same with the task slut was given.

Bee has 2 hours or bee needs to play a 7 question version of slut’s quiz dare on the topic of anime, with advantage to slut of looking at it like a nine question quiz with two automatically wrong. If bee gets more right even with the two question penalty, slut will be in the thread until July 5th, but if slut wins, slut controls how many orgasms are allowed in a week for bee for all of July

Slut gets so needy and sensitive in denial that slut only needs to mess with their tits to edge

Bee owes slut a quiz game now~ does bee watch any anime? Slut doesn’t want to be mean…

Slut fantasizes about being tied up and tortured with edges or multiple orgasms as slut is treated as nothing more than a toy to satisfy a master or mistress and friends.

Nonbinary (BioF)/Submissive Switch
Pet and Toy of ScarletMaid
Edges til free of breast punishment thread: 75/100
Slut is a greedy slut in denial who last ruined 6/13/2022!
owed crotch leash minutes: 30
Bra: 36 L (US Size)
Pm Dares
Likes/Limits/Toys
Embarrassing Facts about slut

punish my nipples for your orgasms and edges
rules and debts
nipple rubbing log
Horny Mask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 09:12 PM   #5321
MaidSlut

Quote:
Awky - Awww, looks like you'll be getting lots of attention whenever you start posting~ Lets make it a little more exciting too! If you are late, Everytime someone posts a task for you, you must edge twice! Regardless on wether you catch it or not~ Lets make this last... until you met your daily quota 7 times.
oh my thank you bee. this will drive me crazy since I will be in denial quite often ;o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
@awky reply in 2 hours or you have to eat your next 3 loads of cum
understood~! going to get my first load soon but after that the next 2 might take awhile.

2 hours for all:

@beelieve - I love how bee is into maids so you should get in your "I'm adorable" outfit and do a little online shopping for maid outfits and possible accessories~ you don't have to buy anything, just browsing is ok.

@paaltjepaal - Your next cum will be in your underwear, and you will wear them around the house with no clothes over top for 3 hours

@shadow - with lipstick on kiss 5 different places in your house to leave a mark~ ie your mirror, a wall in your shower.. You must leave them there for 24 hours.
Likes: bondage, gags, ABDL, piss, spit, feminization, bullying/unfair conditions. extended version
Limits: public/exposure, scat-eating, vomit, blood
=====================
MaidSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 09:25 PM   #5322
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awky View Post
oh my thank you bee. this will drive me crazy since I will be in denial quite often ;o

understood~! going to get my first load soon but after that the next 2 might take awhile.

2 hours for all:

@beelieve - I love how bee is into maids so you should get in your "I'm adorable" outfit and do a little online shopping for maid outfits and possible accessories~ you don't have to buy anything, just browsing is ok.

@paaltjepaal - Your next cum will be in your underwear, and you will wear them around the house with no clothes over top for 3 hours

@shadow - with lipstick on kiss 5 different places in your house to leave a mark~ ie your mirror, a wall in your shower.. You must leave them there for 24 hours.

Caught it. No kisses for my walls!
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 10:23 PM   #5323
Sluttboy069

Kik sluttboy069

19/m
Sluttboy069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 10:41 PM   #5324
paaltjepaal
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awky View Post

2 hours for all:

Caught IT good morning all

likes :undies dares masturbaton/cum,some pain, and pee control,nipple Torture
dislikes : semi public, , edge
Limits :family or friends public crossdressing Severe Pain anaal poo, showing face, mouth soaping, facebook, cam,pokomon,permanen
paaltjepaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 11:43 PM   #5325
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by paaltjepaal View Post
subaddict5You have two hours , every hour late means a day without cum
[B]
6 days

way too long...

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
HATES :messy,long denial, sleeping dares,corner time,line writing
LIMITS : social suicide, face pics, unhealthy,social media,anal,ball torture
subaddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk