Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-01-2021, 07:55 AM   #5266
CrazinessCat

I am in as vulnerable for a week
PMs
OWNED

Currently limited due to health reasons and life changes. Everything suspended until life calms down.
Little free time.
CrazinessCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 07:55 AM   #5267
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beelieve View Post
Bee better work on her post count some more...

Reply within 2 hours!

Shadow - Bee still wants to catch you! So if you are late... hmm... Bee is sure you won't mind her trying this one again! She was quite proud of the idea~ If you are late you must royally apply lipstick to your lips, then for every 30 minutes late, you must place a nice kiss mark somewhere on your body by giving it a sweet kiss~ Make sure to reapply between kisses if necessary~
Ok, caught it... keep trying. This one is really sweet!
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 09:05 AM   #5268
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

Quote:

Reply within 2 hours!
subaddict5 - If you are late, bee owns your next orgasm! You must have her permission to orgasm~ fun fun!
This was a nice try, but I caught it!

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
HATES :messy,long denial, sleeping dares,corner time,line writing
LIMITS : social suicide, face pics, unhealthy,social media,anal,ball torture
subaddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 09:15 AM   #5269
MaidSlut

2 hours to respond

badlyofmore - anytime on getdare will be spent sitting on a dildo. For every 10 minutes, you need to practice deepthroating once.

dgaz - put on a diaper immediately after reading this and don’t change until you mess it.
Likes: bondage, gags, ABDL, piss, spit, feminization, bullying/unfair conditions. extended version
Limits: public/exposure, scat-eating, vomit, blood
=====================
MaidSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 09:47 AM   #5270
dgaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awky View Post
2 hours to respond

dgaz - put on a diaper immediately after reading this and don’t change until you mess it.
Nope, caught this in time.

My PM Dares
dgaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 10:14 AM   #5271
Messupmyass

Subaddict5 reply in 2 hours or you wear a buttplug for the rest of the week and if you shit it out with a shit put it back in without cleaning

My PM dares
Messupmyass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 10:23 AM   #5272
agolnafu

Send a message via Yahoo to agolnafu

Dear respectful players, I was too late to see this post:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...77907&page=350
You have 2 hours!
agolnafu - If you are late, all your posts in this thread must be excessively well mannered until you are no longer vunerable! That means pleases and thank yous, but also yes sir and yes ma'am! as polite as one can be!

I do sincere apologize for not being in time and I accept my punishment.
Thank you Miss Bee for letting me play in this thread.

Dear all, please note that I'm still vulnerable for the next 7 days.
Thank you all to play here.

Likes-Kinks: Thigh High Platform Boots-Rubber Boots-Rubber Gloves-Sissyfication-Online Exposure-Humiliation-Pee-Anal-Light torture-Bondage-Messy-Nipple torture-Denial
Punishments-Dislikes: CBT-Spankings-Line Writing
Limits: Family-Friends-Face-Permanent-Shaving-Hidden public-Full public-Social Suicide-Illegal-Blood
Female Name = Kimmy
Clothes - Boots - Toys
PM Dares
Skype = live:.cid.b60bf05946cc0ec4
Have to be a blackmail slave until 2024-03-04
agolnafu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 11:28 AM   #5273
Horny Mask
getDare Ladder

Quote:

Reply within 2 hours!
subaddict5 - If you are late, bee owns your next orgasm! You must have her permission to orgasm~ fun fun!

Horny Mask - Bee kinda enjoyed having you admit emberassing things! If you are late you must write a detailed descrirption of your biggest and most emberassing sexual fantasy in reply to this post~

Shadow - Bee still wants to catch you! So if you are late... hmm... Bee is sure you won't mind her trying this one again! She was quite proud of the idea~ If you are late you must royally apply lipstick to your lips, then for every 30 minutes late, you must place a nice kiss mark somewhere on your body by giving it a sweet kiss~ Make sure to reapply between kisses if necessary~

Honestly that's all bee has for now... her brain has gone mega fuzzy! She completely forgot to do something about her neediness after the maid task >.<

She was playing her favourite game and she was doing so poorly! Brain just refused to focus! Bee might deal with things later tho, for now too lazy! Oh oh, this might be a good time to do her nipple clamps task! Bee will go do that right now, she doubts there's much to tell about it, so this is the only thing she'll report about it! Oh and after she should prolly go to the store, she's all out of her favourite soft drinks!

Bee is still vunerable until she's made 188 tasks for people~

This is slut’s last day so slut will admit that they fantasize about being bullied and humiliated (like messy or painful wedgies, name calling, and especially making fun of slut’s too big tits), while being made to edge repeatedly until slut begs the bully for permission to cum, only to be told to stop entirely or that slut has to do something really humiliating for permission.

Nonbinary (BioF)/Submissive Switch
Pet and Toy of ScarletMaid
Edges til free of breast punishment thread: 75/100
Slut is a greedy slut in denial who last ruined 6/13/2022!
owed crotch leash minutes: 30
Bra: 36 L (US Size)
Pm Dares
Likes/Limits/Toys
Embarrassing Facts about slut

punish my nipples for your orgasms and edges
rules and debts
nipple rubbing log
Horny Mask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 12:05 PM   #5274
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messupmyass View Post
Subaddict5 reply in 2 hours or you wear a buttplug for the rest of the week and if you shit it out with a shit put it back in without cleaning
caught. and anal is a limit anyway...

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
HATES :messy,long denial, sleeping dares,corner time,line writing
LIMITS : social suicide, face pics, unhealthy,social media,anal,ball torture
subaddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 12:19 PM   #5275
DressUpClown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
@dressupclown for a day, wear more female clothes than male clothes
... good luck.
Awww this is cruel haha, but it's hot so I don't mind not catching it

Quote:
DressUpClown - Bee isn't sure if you're still in! but if you are... and you're late... Bee thinks you shouldn't be allowed to cum unless you are fully clowned up! Additionally, before you maybe move after finishing, you must take a picture of yourself and keep it saved on your phone. This lasts a day for every 30 minutes late, you may not delete any pictures until your time is over~
Ahhhhh! >~< I am sure going to get a lot of clown pics on my phone then...
Old 07-01-2021, 12:55 PM   #5276
Horny Mask
getDare Ladder

Slut thinks Bee is mean, making slut tell their dirty thoughts…

Bee has two hours or bee needs to tell an embarrassing sexual memory

CrazinessCat has three hours or toothpaste on clit and nipples for half an hour

Slut is almost free

Nonbinary (BioF)/Submissive Switch
Pet and Toy of ScarletMaid
Edges til free of breast punishment thread: 75/100
Slut is a greedy slut in denial who last ruined 6/13/2022!
owed crotch leash minutes: 30
Bra: 36 L (US Size)
Pm Dares
Likes/Limits/Toys
Embarrassing Facts about slut

punish my nipples for your orgasms and edges
rules and debts
nipple rubbing log
Horny Mask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 01:06 PM   #5277
Beelieve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horny Mask View Post
Slut thinks Bee is mean, making slut tell their dirty thoughts…

Bee has two hours or bee needs to tell an embarrassing sexual memory
Nopes, No sharing bees memories~

23 - Trans Girl (6 months of HRT!) - Devious Submissive Switch

By popular request bee introduces:
Likes, limits, toys, ect!

Beelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 02:48 PM   #5278
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

@CrazinessCat- Reply in 2 hours or you must wear the same panties without washing them for as long as you are still vulnerable. You may remove them to use the restroom, but any time you remove them you must stuff them in your mouth.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 03:59 PM   #5279
Beelieve

Okiiii, time for bee's goodnight post~

You have 2 hours as usual~
Awky - Since you already have such a lovely rule that has you stuck here... If you are late lets expand on that a little... You must post 3 tasks for other people here every single day, 1 of them must be exceptionally mean or cruel. You must mention in the post that you are vunerable. Lets hope you don't get too much unwanted attention~

CrazinessCat - If you are late you must enter the PM dare bashing thread~ fun fun! (PM me if you can't find it~)

subaddict5 - Lets get you in trouble too! If you are late you must give your next orgasm to bee~ Absolutely no orgasms without her permission! Doesn't that sound great?

Oki... now for what bee has been up to today... not much to be honest! Bee's just been kinda... here all day if that makes sense. In the afternoon she got a bit wild though, her body suddenly realized it never had an orgasm after the absolute torture of bees poor butt.... The perfect opportunity for bee to do Horny Mask's task, wearing her clamps for 13 seconds. As Horny Mask mentioned, being needy definitely helped them, so bee figured it'd be as good as a time as any! It was a little hard to get the clamps to like... stick on. Bee kept trying to put them on too carefully, which just didn't work out, when she did finally put it on all the way... she'd instantly cry out in pain... Bee *really* needs more practice, maybe with some clothespins or binder clips first to help build up her tolerance a little? Oh well.

What else... right! Bee took a peek at maid dresses for 20 minutes as shadow intructed. Honestly... it made bee kinda sad. She really wants a decent maid dress, especially after her cheap one started ripping during the cleaning task from yesterday! Bee wants one, so bad. Just like... a moderate one she can wear until she's been on HRT for a while, so she can buy a proper fancy one she's gonna save up for!

Then, there's just the matter of what's left for bee. Well... bee still has 3 days wearing the same panties, which honestly isn't that bad, it's not like the evil ones bee has seen posted where people are forced to make them dirty! Then again bee was only barely able to escape that fate... with the panties in mouth thingy subaddict added to their dare! Phew! Lucky bee.

Bee also has her ice dare to do, melt a cube in her panties and bra... but bee wasn't able to find an ice tray! So she plans on buying a bag of ice next time she goes to the store, bee hasn't ever played with ice before. Bee's kinda scared, is it bad? Also also, please don't take this as an invitation to give bee ice dares, let her try it out first so she can decide where it goes on her likes/dislikes/limits.

Lastly, bee has to write some lines she got. But bee is... conflicted. Let bee explain. Bee got the dare because she was tasked with posting in 7 person above threads here. And the poster of that task, replied to her post she made for it in past posts. They replied with a dare that bee gave to someone asking for like... homework-like tasks! Which is just an extremely tedious writeforme task about antiferromagnetism. Bee has tried it before as she's never been able to complete it... and she... doesn't wanna try again. Bee is a little bit of a softer submissive... so from her eyes... it's like nutso levels of extreme. Besides that... Bee is normally instructed to hand write her lines, if she really needs to be assigned lines. So... Bee doesn't know, what do you all think bee should do? If you're interested in the task, just take a peek at bees past posts and you'll find it.

Jeesh, bee really wrote an essay again huh? She's sorry >.>

Bee is still vunerable until she's made 185 tasks for people. Good night everyone, see you tomorrow ❤️

23 - Trans Girl (6 months of HRT!) - Devious Submissive Switch

By popular request bee introduces:
Likes, limits, toys, ect!

Beelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 04:07 PM   #5280
Emily22
getDare Succubus

dgaz - respond in 2 hours or add another day of being vulnerable for every hour you're late

Vulnerable until July 5th

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
My PM Dares
My Toys

Vulnerable in If You Don't Reply...(Harder Version) until May 4, 2025
Emily22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk