Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-28-2024, 09:02 AM   #511
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

One more thing: Eli has privately agreed to follow a general rule, so it is valid from now on, regardless of any other game she may decide to play

Any even remotely sexual proposal you receive at work, cannot be refused.
Someone brushes your hip or shoulder? You smile and look them in the eyes
Someone makes a comment on how you're dressed? You smile and look them in the eyes
Someone stares at your cleavage? You smile, look them in the eyes and lean over a bit more
Someone puts his hand on your butt? You smile, look them in the eyes and push your ass on their hand

Who knows, maybe nothing happens and Eli has nothing to worry...
Or maybe...

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2024, 09:06 AM   #512
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
Oh i can see how the internship will end.

With a nice three or Fore some in the end
or with blue balls

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2024, 09:07 AM   #513
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
One more thing: Eli has privately agreed to follow a general rule, so it is valid from now on, regardless of any other game she may decide to play

Any even remotely sexual proposal you receive at work, cannot be refused.
Someone brushes your hip or shoulder? You smile and look them in the eyes
Someone makes a comment on how you're dressed? You smile and look them in the eyes
Someone stares at your cleavage? You smile, look them in the eyes and lean over a bit more
Someone puts his hand on your butt? You smile, look them in the eyes and push your ass on their hand

Who knows, maybe nothing happens and Eli has nothing to worry...
Or maybe...
such a bad and slutty behavior for a proper lady like me

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 02-28-2024, 09:08 AM   #514
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
remember our scrubs are made so to be water repellent
It's a pity... that you destroy the great image I built up in my mind

Quote:
one more thing about the points.. consider now we have 7 points to stare at bare ass and 8 for pussy.. 9-10-11 to touch/fell bare boobs/pussy/ass.. 12 for just a wet tshirt is not so coherent
Right, but consider the risk factor: showing bare ass/pussy and touching/feeling bare boobs/pussy/ass can easily be kept only for the intern eyes (or hands ), and quit if somebody else approaches, a wet t-shirt/trousers require some time to dry, and who knows what could happen and who could approach meanwhile...
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2024, 09:16 AM   #515
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Oh, I thought a proper lady wouldn't need to explicitly agree, such general rules should be implicit in her bon ton...
Old 02-28-2024, 09:19 AM   #516
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Oh, I thought a proper lady wouldn't need to explicitly agree, such general rules should be implicit in her bon ton...
Exactly what I was thinking, a proper lady should not specify this, is implicit in her

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 02-28-2024, 09:20 AM   #517
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
It's a pity... that you destroy the great image I built up in my mind

Right, but consider the risk factor: showing bare ass/pussy and touching/feeling bare boobs/pussy/ass can easily be kept only for the intern eyes (or hands ), and quit if somebody else approaches, a wet t-shirt/trousers require some time to dry, and who knows what could happen and who could approach meanwhile...
anyway.. the water repellent thing is still there..

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
The following user says Thank You to Eli_ for this post:
Old 02-28-2024, 10:17 AM   #518
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Slutty is good...

-----------

I think the time is nearly over now: who's winning?

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

Last edited by CombedThunderclap; 02-28-2024 at 10:21 AM.
Old 02-28-2024, 10:32 AM   #519
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

quick update, now less persons here as usual, the modified scrub top did the job and today I can "play" with Silvy, but her scrub is still more "interesting" than mine so as per boobs show we got 5me and 7Silvy more.
I think the poor intern is now in hell.. well I made it to be felt one more time on waist and on ass using a similar trick than before, Silvy made it to get a short feel of her ass as well.
We told him again about feeling warm and losing the tshirt since he is sweating but so far nothing happened, we still have at least 30 minutes to do.. let see what will happen

so far now
Me 31 Silvy 30

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 02-28-2024, 10:36 AM   #520
redcamel
getDare Addict

A good complement for your games would be to wear a butt plug at work. I don't see it among your toys. Your next task is to discover if Sab, Silvy and Enri own a plug.
Old 02-28-2024, 10:45 AM   #521
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
A good complement for your games would be to wear a butt plug at work. I don't see it among your toys. Your next task is to discover if Sab, Silvy and Enri own a plug.
sorry to destroy all your images.. but anal is a limit for me

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 02-28-2024, 11:21 AM   #522
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
sorry to destroy all your images.. but anal is a limit for me
But the task was to discover if it is so for your friends too... an interesting topic for a girls conversation, don't you think?
Old 02-28-2024, 11:32 AM   #523
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

how it went.
so now is over.. intern tshirt stayed on, I made it to have him touch my waist 3 more time and gave him a good flash of my hanging boobs while leaning down a couple of time resulting in more peek then.. but nothing more
Silvy again was able to get more attention on her boobs and made it to get a feel of her ass..
when he left we were even
Me 41 Silvy 41
Intern was really getting mad I think, he must have run home to masturbate if he did not in the changing room ... I think he will get crazy at the end of the week..
Then, Sab arrived.. intern was gone and I and Silvy gave her our work clothes.. both lost so she just went to the changing room to wait for us..
we started searching, naked and barefoot.. and Silvy found her key on the coffee machine in relax room after a few, while I had to search more, mine was under the boss desk... so I had to knell under the desk and I could not avoid thinking about me, naked under his desk with him there..and I just fingered myself right there...
tomorrow we will start from the same rules and wearing the same, but we will use the old scrubs not the new

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 02-28-2024, 11:33 AM   #524
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
But the task was to discover if it is so for your friends too... an interesting topic for a girls conversation, don't you think?
now I get it.. I will ask

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 02-28-2024, 11:58 PM   #525
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
how it went.
so now is over.. intern tshirt stayed on, I made it to have him touch my waist 3 more time and gave him a good flash of my hanging boobs while leaning down a couple of time resulting in more peek then.. but nothing more
Silvy again was able to get more attention on her boobs and made it to get a feel of her ass..
when he left we were even
Me 41 Silvy 41
Intern was really getting mad I think, he must have run home to masturbate if he did not in the changing room ... I think he will get crazy at the end of the week..
Then, Sab arrived.. intern was gone and I and Silvy gave her our work clothes.. both lost so she just went to the changing room to wait for us..
we started searching, naked and barefoot.. and Silvy found her key on the coffee machine in relax room after a few, while I had to search more, mine was under the boss desk... so I had to knell under the desk and I could not avoid thinking about me, naked under his desk with him there..and I just fingered myself right there...
tomorrow we will start from the same rules and wearing the same, but we will use the old scrubs not the new
The crowning of another great day of sluttiness and fun!

Oh the old scrubs! How I missed them! The intern is in for some show today...

I was wondering, just as a variation on the "nude under the scrubs" attire, do you have anything like this?

Polimorphous perverse.

The following user says Thank You to CombedThunderclap for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk