Old 08-09-2013, 12:40 PM   #511
Siren
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge90 View Post
You can never have enough

And beg? Me? Impossible...
Were you just hoping I'd use you as an example? ;p

Only because you stubbornly refuse to call it begging...

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more
Siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 07:19 PM   #512
Sarge90
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare... View Post
Were you just hoping I'd use you as an example? ;p

Only because you stubbornly refuse to call it begging...
You always do ;p

Stubborn? ... Me? ... Huh... Who knew?

Magic always comes with a price....

Sarge90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 03:47 PM   #513
Siren
getDare Succubus

Seeing as Sarge expected me to do this and I don't have any ideas for recordings at the moment, I'll answer the next few posts (which may contain as many questions as you like) in an audio recording (or recordings.) I'm quite curious to see if there's anything left that'll make me squirm

Old 08-12-2013, 04:20 PM   #514
Gman7575
Account Banned

If money was involved. Say 10,000 dollars. Could you go a month without an orgasm? How about 3 months?
I asked Mandi this one-if you were offered a million dollars to have sex with a good looking guy would you?(since you are a virgin this is tougher for you)
How many orgasms have you had in a 24 hour period?
Gman7575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 04:49 PM   #515
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Why do you hate being called cute so much?

What is the worst nickname(not annoying just random as can be that made no sense) someone has given you on the site?

If you had sarge and doctor as your slaves for the day what would you make them do?

Do you plan to wait till married to lose your virginity or just the right guy to come along?

Where is the most inappropriate place you have masturbated?

Do you miss all the flick pms?

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 11:38 PM   #516
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

If you don't have any ideas for recordings, how about his one I posted in another of your threads.

Do you dare record this or is it too humiliating:

use a vibe or fingers to keep your self close to edge of orgasm, while recording this to soundcloud:
"I'm a dirty dare-slave who loves pain and punishments. My horny fantasy is to become a public whore on getdare so everyone can see how nasty and kinky I am. Everyone should spank me for their pleasure and I exist only for cocksucking and fucking. I love begging for orgasms and pleasing Masters and my fantasy is to be in bondage all day and used by all who wishes.
My holes should be filled all time and I want cum dripping all over my skin.
I am close to orgasm now as you can all hear from my slutty moaning, but I wont cum until you all allow it, I will serve you all as you wish."

PS, since you like my avatar on soundcloud; I should tell you that it is actually me :P

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs

Last edited by garder80; 08-12-2013 at 11:45 PM.
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 05:30 AM   #517
Siren
getDare Succubus

Thanks for the questions I'll wait and see if I get any others before recording those, but if not, it should actually be a short recording for once

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80 View Post
If you don't have any ideas for recordings, how about his one I posted in another of your threads.

Do you dare record this or is it too humiliating:

use a vibe or fingers to keep your self close to edge of orgasm, while recording this to soundcloud:
"I'm a dirty dare-slave who loves pain and punishments. My horny fantasy is to become a public whore on getdare so everyone can see how nasty and kinky I am. Everyone should spank me for their pleasure and I exist only for cocksucking and fucking. I love begging for orgasms and pleasing Masters and my fantasy is to be in bondage all day and used by all who wishes.
My holes should be filled all time and I want cum dripping all over my skin.
I am close to orgasm now as you can all hear from my slutty moaning, but I wont cum until you all allow it, I will serve you all as you wish."

PS, since you like my avatar on soundcloud; I should tell you that it is actually me :P
I don't know how I missed that, sorry I'm not sure about this one. I'll think about it, but chances are I'll end up doing it (I tend to be a bit more inclined to do these things when horny ) Thank you for the suggestion ^^ Am I then supposed to ask for permission to cum? I have to cum at least once a day every day this week, so that might not work.

Old 08-13-2013, 10:09 AM   #518
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Hello!

Well, I'm all caught up now on this thread, very much enjoying it and hope not to repeat any questions. I too am a little saddened by the anti mongoose propoganda, though propandaganda is fine.

So...

What are you wearing today? (kind of a repeat, but you know what I mean!)

What is you favourite kind of pasta?

A musical, other than Hairspray, that you would particularly like to see?

Are there choral songs that you dislike singing, and why?

Have there been any advert jingles or slogans that have sent your mind into the gutter? If so, what were they, and what did they make you think of?

Speaking of which; your nickname 'Bexta' sounds a bit like a gravy brand, which I find quite funny bearing in mind your general level of wetness. 'Hmmm... Bexta!' See? It works!

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 03:00 PM   #519
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

You can beg and post it, and see if anyone gives permission.
If not, then do another similar recording where you beg better, more horny, and more submissively.

You have my permission after 3 recordings.
On the 3rd recording we will then hear the orgasm where you will repeat "I'm cumming" while orgasming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare... View Post
Thanks for the questions I'll wait and see if I get any others before recording those, but if not, it should actually be a short recording for once

I don't know how I missed that, sorry I'm not sure about this one. I'll think about it, but chances are I'll end up doing it (I tend to be a bit more inclined to do these things when horny ) Thank you for the suggestion ^^ Am I then supposed to ask for permission to cum? I have to cum at least once a day every day this week, so that might not work.

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 03:06 PM   #520
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

I can't believe I didn't think of this earlier! Bearing in mind you liking for musicals...

If a group of people you knew went to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show, going all glammed up and tasty, would you have the nerve to do it too?

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
Old 08-14-2013, 05:23 AM   #521
Siren
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawDog View Post
Hello!

Well, I'm all caught up now on this thread, very much enjoying it and hope not to repeat any questions. I too am a little saddened by the anti mongoose propoganda, though propandaganda is fine.

So...

What are you wearing today? (kind of a repeat, but you know what I mean!)

What is you favourite kind of pasta?

A musical, other than Hairspray, that you would particularly like to see?

Are there choral songs that you dislike singing, and why?

Have there been any advert jingles or slogans that have sent your mind into the gutter? If so, what were they, and what did they make you think of?

Speaking of which; your nickname 'Bexta' sounds a bit like a gravy brand, which I find quite funny bearing in mind your general level of wetness. 'Hmmm... Bexta!' See? It works!
"Propandaganda" is now my new favourite word. I commend you on such an excellent pun Thank you very much for your questions and I'll answer them soon.

However that gravy comment is very cheeky and I have no idea what you're talking about. Nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80 View Post
You can beg and post it, and see if anyone gives permission.
If not, then do another similar recording where you beg better, more horny, and more submissively.

You have my permission after 3 recordings.
On the 3rd recording we will then hear the orgasm where you will repeat "I'm cumming" while orgasming.
I can't do this right now for a couple of reasons, so it might be a while before it gets done, but I'll look at it again when I'm able to give it a go.

Old 08-15-2013, 11:30 AM   #522
Siren
getDare Succubus

I'm sorry it's so long, but here you go. It's so long, in fact, that I now have yet another Soundcloud...

Couple of things I forgot to say in the recording:
Thank you for the questions; they were interesting and I enjoyed answering them
And I can't believe I missed off these things from my answer about having Doctor and Sarge as my slaves, but I'd like to add that of course, I'd make both of them beg me to let them cum (that's an obvious one) and whilst they both have nice arses, they'd look even nicer with my handprints on them. ;p Oh and I'd make Doctor wear some sort of knickers/thong because he'd look good in that ;p Ah, the fun we'd all have...

Oh, and I really will have to think of some sort of reward for getting through all that... Any ideas?

Last edited by Siren; 08-15-2013 at 11:33 AM.
Old 08-16-2013, 01:49 PM   #523
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

In reply to your question; yes it was, thank you. It would have been very funny to hear you do the Bexta slogan. Actually, that might be a good one for edging, hahaha! Sunday roasts may never be the same again.

So...

Have you ever collected anything (and if so, what?) or would like to collect in future?

Bearing in mind your liking for words and language; are there little slang terms and words you've picked up and find yourself using that are not common to those around you, and may take some explaining?

How many choir members does it take to change a lightbulb?

What do you feel was the best performance you've given, and why?

Oh no - you've been kidnapped! Finding yourself on a well equipped but totally inescapable tropical island (with creepy cameras everywhere, naturally) and no internet access or outside communication, your captor has given you choice of one book, one game, one CD, and one luxery item (that cannot be used for escape or communication). What do you choose and why? (also, no wriggling by choosing series!)

You have £1000 to spend. A miscellaneous group of stereotypes do some menial work for you and need to be paid. They all do roughly the same amount of work and put in the same hours, however;

One has three starving children to feed.
One is severely physically disabled, and has worked to the point of illness for you.
One is a close family friend.
One person you dislike, and dislikes you.
One you really want to get into the pants of.
One person you are suspicious of a crime, but cannot prove it.
One worked poorly, but with good intentions.
One you secretly, and severly, wronged in the past.
One is indebted to gangsters, and he and his wife will be attacked tonight if they don't pay up.
One is just a plain ol', hard working, average Joe.

How do you distrubute the money, and why?

I feel all like Bladerunner now.

'You find a tortoise, on it's shell, in the hot sun...'

-Paul Eldridge
Old 08-18-2013, 03:38 AM   #524
Siren
getDare Succubus

Would you prefer the answers in written or spoken format?

Old 08-18-2013, 11:59 AM   #525
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Well, the gravy edging thing can only really work with the glory of sound! :P

It could be quite nice to hear you deliberating over that payment question vocally, too...

-Paul Eldridge

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama