Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-20-2013, 02:08 PM   #511
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowofchaos View Post
In my opinion vladimer has really overstepped himself here considering this site should be considered more as providing suggestions.
anyway just wondering how did the end of my last task go?
I have another one ticking over in my mind any specific requests of what to include if you or if you want to give my brain a real challenge at thinking up something using specific items let me know on here or PM me
I was able to complete your task as required! I did not orgasm until this past sunday. The entire week was extremely difficult. The feeling of constant stimulation was very hard to get used to, and made it difficult to act like a normal person.
Sunday night Reagen made me strip naked and put on my stripper heels. She made me bend over our bed with my hands handcuffed behind my back, gagged and blindfolded me, and legs spread out as far as I could get them. Over the course of an hour or so she stuffed my pussy with three of our four dildos. It hurt so much, I felt like I was being torn apart. But she made sure to let my pussy stretch enough so that they would fit without tearing. Then she took the other one, which is the biggest, put it on her strapon, and fucked me in the ass violently. I wept, moaned, and screamed as she ravaged my body. I begged and pleaded with her to let me cum. After around twenty minutes of being reamed by her dildo she gave me permission.
And oh my god....this was the greatest orgasm I have ever had. I was a screaming mess. My body spasmed like I was having a seizure, and gobs of juice spurted out of my stretched pussy. I could barely breath. After I finished reagen ungagged me and made me lick my juices off the three dildos that had been in me, and clean the mess I had made on the floor.
Thank you for the dare, this orgasm was absolutely incredible!!!

Please review the limits before giving it a dare.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
SluttyBrittany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 02:23 PM   #512
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterCharlie View Post
Call your friend Reagen, she will need to help you with this. Put on you sluttiest outfit and boots. Ask her to come over. When she does you should give her a good striptease and lap dance. Once you are naked you will lie down infront of her with your legs spread wide and she will watch you edge. She may masturbate while doing this, but if she comes before you edge you must edge twice.

Now place clamps or pins on your nipples Reagen should be masturbating while she is watching you do this, and for each time she cums you must edge. Once you have clamped your nipples, let her watch you place your butt plug. You should be looking her in the eyes when you do this. Once your butt plug is in, lick her pussy till she cums.

Now have her swat the pins off your nipples. At this point you have been a good girl so let her lick your pussy till you cum, but you are not done yet.

After you cum, Reagen will handcuff you to your bed and tie your ankles to your thighs so you are spread wide open. She will place 3 clothes pins on each labia and tape them to your thighs so your pussy is held open. She should then mount you in a 69 position and tease you clit and pussy with your vibrator while you lick her pussy. You may not cum until she has cum twice. If you cum before she has cum twice you must PM me for a punishment.

After she lets you cum have her unlock the handcuffs. You should then take off the pins one by one. With your legs still tied wide, have her watch you take out your butt plug and start fucking your ass with your vibrator. Edge 3 times doing this.

After your third edge, take a wooden spoon from the kitchen Look her in the eyes say "I'm a dirty slut" and spank your pussy with it 25 times. You should say it each time between smacks, looking her in the eyes while she masturbates herself. When you are done, for each time she came while you do this, she should then spank your pussy 10 times with the spoon.

Let her take over from there and cume as much as you like. Write a detailed report. and PM me when you are done, i'll have more
Did this last night. I wore a white tube top, black miniskirt, red lace thong ad bra, and my brown thigh high high-heeled boots.
I gave Reagen a slow, sensual striptease and lapdance. After I finished the dance and had taken off the clothes and underwear, I lay down on my back, spread my legs, and began to masturbate. Of course, Reagen was able to cum before I edged (my pussy is still raw and extremely sensitive after the week of constant stimulation, so it kind of hurts to masturbate), so I had to edge twice.

Next I put clothespins on my nipples, while Reagen continued to masturbate. After clipping my nipples I inserted my buttplug into my ass. Then I got on my knees, and licked Reagen's pussy until she orgasmed once again.
Right after she finished she swatted the clothespins off my nipples, shoved me to the floor, and enthusiastically went to town on my cunt with her tongue. It did not take long for me to orgasm (with her permission, of course).
She took me to her bedroom and handcuffed me to the bed, and tied my ankles to the corners so that my legs were spread wide. She placed three clothespins on each of my pussy lips and inserted the RC vibrator. She sat on my face and began teasing my cunt with the vib. I dutifully ate her out and made her cum twice. Then she let me cum once more before uncuffing my hands. She took the buttplug out of my ass and handed me a dildo (she didnt want to use a vib in my ass), and had me fuck my ass with it until I had edged three times.
Reagen handed me a wooden spoon, and I began slowly hitting my pussy with it as hard as I could, moaning out "I am a dirty slut!" in the skankiest voice I could use with each hit. She orgasmed once while I did this, so she spanked my pussy ten times.
After that, she fucked and tortured me for about an hour before finally letting me go. I didnt orgasm the rest of the night, but Reagen had plenty of her own.
We will do mastercharlie's other dare tomorrow night.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
Old 03-20-2013, 02:46 PM   #513
MissSarah

Send a message via Yahoo to MissSarah

How you concentrate in class amazes me!
MissSarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 03:54 PM   #514
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSarah View Post
How you concentrate in class amazes me!
I half-way got used to having something in my pussy all the time after a couple days. Luckily Reagen let me have the vibrator off during class. At least, most of the time she did.

Old 03-20-2013, 04:25 PM   #515
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

I'm glad you enjoyed it next dare is a simple one list all your available toys in your signiture edge twice for each item listed at the end you may cum if reagan lets you.
Old 03-20-2013, 05:22 PM   #516
evie.sub
gD king

I must say i fully support you and your friend in what happened here.

But lets get back to the dares and not waste to much time on peiple who dont deserve it lol.

For 7 days in a row your friend text you a color in the morning
You can only wear clothes in that color that day. Nothing else.
I hope for you that you have all colors in tops and bottemd or it can be an interesting day lol

Big kiss
evie.sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 07:00 PM   #517
MasterCharlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyBrittany View Post
Did this last night. I wore a white tube top, black miniskirt, red lace thong ad bra, and my brown thigh high high-heeled boots.
I gave Reagen a slow, sensual striptease and lapdance. After I finished the dance and had taken off the clothes and underwear, I lay down on my back, spread my legs, and began to masturbate. Of course, Reagen was able to cum before I edged (my pussy is still raw and extremely sensitive after the week of constant stimulation, so it kind of hurts to masturbate), so I had to edge twice.

Next I put clothespins on my nipples, while Reagen continued to masturbate. After clipping my nipples I inserted my buttplug into my ass. Then I got on my knees, and licked Reagen's pussy until she orgasmed once again.
Right after she finished she swatted the clothespins off my nipples, shoved me to the floor, and enthusiastically went to town on my cunt with her tongue. It did not take long for me to orgasm (with her permission, of course).
She took me to her bedroom and handcuffed me to the bed, and tied my ankles to the corners so that my legs were spread wide. She placed three clothespins on each of my pussy lips and inserted the RC vibrator. She sat on my face and began teasing my cunt with the vib. I dutifully ate her out and made her cum twice. Then she let me cum once more before uncuffing my hands. She took the buttplug out of my ass and handed me a dildo (she didnt want to use a vib in my ass), and had me fuck my ass with it until I had edged three times.
Reagen handed me a wooden spoon, and I began slowly hitting my pussy with it as hard as I could, moaning out "I am a dirty slut!" in the skankiest voice I could use with each hit. She orgasmed once while I did this, so she spanked my pussy ten times.
After that, she fucked and tortured me for about an hour before finally letting me go. I didnt orgasm the rest of the night, but Reagen had plenty of her own.
We will do mastercharlie's other dare tomorrow night.
Excellent report as always. Glad to see you have it your usual level of intensity. You have the hottest thread on GD! Can't wait to hear about the next!

Limits: illegal, under age, piss, poo, homosexual, public, social suicide
MasterCharlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 07:35 PM   #518
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I'm glad you enjoyed it next dare is a simple one list all your available toys in your signiture edge twice for each item listed at the end you may cum if reagan lets you.
I'm at (or almost at) the character limit on my sig. What I'm going to do is write a blog post detailing my limits and toys, and link to it in my signature.

Old 03-20-2013, 08:09 PM   #519
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I have posted a list of my likes, limits, and toys here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=63706

And I have adjusted my signature accordingly.

I am getting started on my 46 edges for the 23 toys listed in the blog post. It's a long road ahead...

Old 03-20-2013, 08:22 PM   #520
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by evie.sub View Post
I must say i fully support you and your friend in what happened here.

But lets get back to the dares and not waste to much time on peiple who dont deserve it lol.

For 7 days in a row your friend text you a color in the morning
You can only wear clothes in that color that day. Nothing else.
I hope for you that you have all colors in tops and bottemd or it can be an interesting day lol

Big kiss
I may not have enough colors of shoes to cover this. And I am required to wear heels. What do you suggest i do?

Old 03-20-2013, 08:28 PM   #521
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I forgot to put my enema on the list of toys. Reagen instructed me to ask you for a punishment.

Old 03-21-2013, 06:19 AM   #522
mordeth
Distinguished Member

I have seen you have pies in your soft limits and im curious as to why they have been put in there ?
Old 03-21-2013, 09:07 AM   #523
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordeth View Post
I have seen you have pies in your soft limits and im curious as to why they have been put in there ?
Mostly because there was this one guy who kept messaging me with dares involving asking strangers to pie me or let me pie them in the face. It was rather irritating, so I put it as a soft limit. Reagen asked about it too, and was ok with it after I explained it to her.

Last edited by SluttyBrittany; 03-21-2013 at 09:09 AM.
Old 03-21-2013, 09:32 AM   #524
hcfist
Distinguished Member

Hello
Do You like to stuff household items mostly strange and unusual in Your pussy??
Do You like to stuff them whole until it disappear??
Did You had anything inside for longer time few hours or more?

Like Masturbation, Pussy Fisting, Insertion, Light BSDM, hardcore music and some other things like German torturer`s "Rammstein"!!

Dislike Pee, poo, slow drivers
hcfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 10:48 AM   #525
Xavier
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyBrittany View Post
I may not have enough colors of shoes to cover this. And I am required to wear heels. What do you suggest i do?
Don't you have that pair of clear stripper heels? I would imagine clear qualifies under any color choice. For example, you're welcome to wear a clear plastic top anytime.

Here's an idea that might be fun for a bit of semi-public humiliation and your love of being gagged: buy a pack of jawbreaker candy. They have various sizes, so if you're more daring, go larger. Whenever Reagen wants to put you in your place while out, she can give you one to keep your mouth full, slightly uncomfortable, and quiet.

BTW, did you pick out an anklet?
Xavier is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, contract, lesbian, pain, public humiliation, slavery, slut