Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-18-2013, 03:58 PM   #496
MissSarah

Send a message via Yahoo to MissSarah

What's this blood on the floor? Has someone shot them self in the foot with their opinions?
MissSarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 04:01 PM   #497
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSarah View Post
Good for you Brittany! I, for another, don't get sadism. I DO get pain for pleasure's sake. As a domme my pleasure is derived from watching and helping my sub serve me. She derives pleasure from doing what is asked of her to please me. In the end if what I ask of her outweighs the pleasure she derives in performing it for me...then there is no point.

Every human has an opinion, a life outside of here and rights. Without that they are something less than human. Do what you derive pleasure from. Bin the rest.

(PS stunned at the progression you and Reagan have made with each other)
Thank you very much, MissSarah! I'm glad you understand how S&M relationships should work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSarah View Post
What's this blood on the floor? Has someone shot them self in the foot with their opinions?
Wait, what? lol

Please review the limits before giving it a dare.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
SluttyBrittany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 04:03 PM   #498
mordeth
Distinguished Member

If i may add something to Xaviers dare Brittany i would suggest you get a little locket or something to put on that bracelet that says forever Reagens or something like that .
Old 03-18-2013, 04:44 PM   #499
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordeth View Post
If i may add something to Xaviers dare Brittany i would suggest you get a little locket or something to put on that bracelet that says forever Reagens or something like that .
I like it! I'll definitely do that.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
Old 03-18-2013, 06:57 PM   #500
MasterCharlie

Bravo Brittany! Perfect response. A sub should always be respected for the beautiful person she is. Thank you for standing up for yourself. You have a wonderful grasp of the intricate nature of the Ds relationship. I think you have earned an orgasm or two as reward. Reagan, what do you think?
MasterCharlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:06 PM   #501
bmhrc
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to bmhrc

Please go back to doing and writing up about hot sexy dares you're doing. Vladimir has issues, ignore him. I'd ignore any dares from him if he behaves like that post again. He seems to confuse sexual submission with an opportunity to act out on his misogyny.

As a rule, no means no. I'll suggest an exception in a DS relationship with a safe word, where no means, manipulate/push me harder, and a safe word means no.

I find your write-ups and rising to challenges extremely sexy, but getting into a tit for tat with him is pointless.

Schoolwork comes first, how you do in these years will have a disproportionate impact on the rest of your life. This is a great and fun outlet, but don't screw up your grades trying to make someone you don't know happy.

Now let's find some more dares within your limits...
bmhrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 09:56 PM   #502
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Default Concerning "the Vladmir situation"

Hi all, Reagen here. I want to express my thanks to those of you who encouraged and supported Brittany in her response to Vladimir. She was in the middle of a class when she wrote that (it's a very easy lecture class, over a hundred students. I'd normally get mad at her for neglecting her studies like that, but in this case I'll make an exception. And we're back in.), so I didn't see her until after the class, which ended about a half hour after she posted her message. Even though she did not hesitate to stand up for herself and showed tremendous emotional strength, Brittany was pretty shaken up, and once we got into my car to drive home she burst into tears. She's alright now, I guess just keeping her emotions internal like that for about an hour was too much for her. And it pisses me off that some guy behind a computer halfway across the goddamned world can do that to my best friend.
I know Brittany said she's still open to taking dares from Vladimir. She's one of the sweetest people I know, and one thing she's kept from the conservative Christian upbringing we both had is an extraordinary capacity for empathy and forgiveness. I've never known her to hold a grudge. But I'm different. I'm a little more temperamental than her, and I will hate your guts if you hurt one of my friends.

So Vladimir, please do not give Brittany any more dares. Your lack of respect and the misogynistic values you exhibited in your criticism of Brittany infuriate me. I don't want you speaking to her again. I don't want an apology, I don't want an explanation, I just want you to leave her alone.

Just in case you think I'm overruling Brittany as if I have more control over her life than she does - i've spoken to Brittany about this note. While she was initially okay with taking dares from Vladimir in the future, she says if he pisses me off this much, she doesn't want to take his dares.

Old 03-18-2013, 10:13 PM   #503
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmhrc View Post
Please go back to doing and writing up about hot sexy dares you're doing. Vladimir has issues, ignore him. I'd ignore any dares from him if he behaves like that post again. He seems to confuse sexual submission with an opportunity to act out on his misogyny.

As a rule, no means no. I'll suggest an exception in a DS relationship with a safe word, where no means, manipulate/push me harder, and a safe word means no.

I find your write-ups and rising to challenges extremely sexy, but getting into a tit for tat with him is pointless.

Schoolwork comes first, how you do in these years will have a disproportionate impact on the rest of your life. This is a great and fun outlet, but don't screw up your grades trying to make someone you don't know happy.

Now let's find some more dares within your limits...
No worries, my post above is the last either of us will say about the matter. From now on, only sexy stuff! And support! The people who posted here and/or sent private messages encouraging Brittany were a HUGE help.

Old 03-18-2013, 11:30 PM   #504
laraw
getDare Sweetheart

I think you have to start doing some dares again after all this ...

There has been a dare around getdare some months, might be years ago.

Have you considered nude modelling for an art class. Try choosing a devote slave pose, like kneeling with you legs spread wide open and your hands behind you back. Or any pose you like, you can consider doing it regular if you like it.

You'll be fully exposed for a long time with strangers exploring every little secret of your body.

Discuss this in advance with the art people, but you might be able to add a posture collar, nipple clamps, hand cuffs or a butt plug (probably best in another pose) if they are up for it. You can also try a hard pose (you have to hold it a long time) and explore the limits of your endurance and self control.
You might even be able to pose for an entire scene with Reagan dressed up as a dominatrix in it holding you by a leach or similar. Japanese rope bondage might be an option hear, if you are able to do it nice looking.

Male/36
Sex map |-| Clothes & Toys |-| PM me |-| PM dares |-| Dirty Code
laraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 11:46 PM   #505
Wer Muschi Folter

Default A sharp pain

I wanna test your pain tolerance...

Go buy one of these and place it on a chair http://www.homedepot.com/catalog/pro...7ac690_300.jpg

Add clips to your pussy lips, like these: http://s7d1.scene7.com/is/image/officedepot/560394_sk_lg?$OD%2DLarge$

now duct tape the clips to your inner thigh spreading your pussy lips as wide as you can.

now stand over the chair in a squat position and slowly lower your spread lips down onto the sharp spines.

you may hover, but your pussy must be touching the spines the whole time.

Now take vics or a comparable and rubbing your clit, edge 10 times, by the 10th you should have most of your weight on the cactus, if not edge 5 more times, next while still on top of the cactus, spank your clit hard 25 times and then apply more vics to your clit and rub it until you cum. Then continue to sit on the cactus for 5 more min.

When that is all done, lay on your back and spank your pussy with the bristle side of a hair brush 25 more times. At this point your poor little pussy should be quite abused, I would love to see a picture of that, with the clips still on of course.

Hope you enjoy

I look to a full report and let me know if anything wasn't completed so I may punish you.

Limits: Poop, permanent.

Wer Muschi Folter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 05:57 AM   #506
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

In my opinion vladimer has really overstepped himself here considering this site should be considered more as providing suggestions.
anyway just wondering how did the end of my last task go?
I have another one ticking over in my mind any specific requests of what to include if you or if you want to give my brain a real challenge at thinking up something using specific items let me know on here or PM me
Old 03-19-2013, 07:55 AM   #507
Grindboy
getDare Sweetheart

I started writing a massive post in support of Brittany but realised that it all boils down to one common misconception about BDSM. Many people think the Dom is the most important person in the relationship, but they have it backwards. Without a sub the Dom is nothing, when a sub says no (or safewords) play stops, INSTANTLY. A sub's feedback IS gospel.

Brittany and Reagan; stay safe, your thread is better than most of the stories on this site and its all real! Love you both lots (or as much as one can love two anonymous people from across the internet :P)

x

M/24 Straight.
Not currently in chastity

Definite likes
Light pain, bondage, cbt, humiliating questions, orgasm play, chastity, spanking, cum play, edging, beginner anal.

Definite hard limits
Severe pain, dangerous self bondage, public, urine, scat, permanent, family, friends, animals, unhygienic, toothpaste, chili

Assume anything else is a soft limit.
Kik me! I'm truthanddare

Last edited by Grindboy; 03-19-2013 at 08:02 AM.
Grindboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 10:48 AM   #508
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyBrittany View Post
Hi all, Reagen here. I want to express my thanks to those of you who encouraged and supported Brittany in her response to Vladimir. She was in the middle of a class when she wrote that (it's a very easy lecture class, over a hundred students. I'd normally get mad at her for neglecting her studies like that, but in this case I'll make an exception. And we're back in.), so I didn't see her until after the class, which ended about a half hour after she posted her message. Even though she did not hesitate to stand up for herself and showed tremendous emotional strength, Brittany was pretty shaken up, and once we got into my car to drive home she burst into tears. She's alright now, I guess just keeping her emotions internal like that for about an hour was too much for her. And it pisses me off that some guy behind a computer halfway across the goddamned world can do that to my best friend.
I know Brittany said she's still open to taking dares from Vladimir. She's one of the sweetest people I know, and one thing she's kept from the conservative Christian upbringing we both had is an extraordinary capacity for empathy and forgiveness. I've never known her to hold a grudge. But I'm different. I'm a little more temperamental than her, and I will hate your guts if you hurt one of my friends.

So Vladimir, please do not give Brittany any more dares. Your lack of respect and the misogynistic values you exhibited in your criticism of Brittany infuriate me. I don't want you speaking to her again. I don't want an apology, I don't want an explanation, I just want you to leave her alone.

Just in case you think I'm overruling Brittany as if I have more control over her life than she does - i've spoken to Brittany about this note. While she was initially okay with taking dares from Vladimir in the future, she says if he pisses me off this much, she doesn't want to take his dares.
I was not going to apologize, and if you do not want explanations and dares, I also will not waste my time on stupid controversy. Goodbye.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 10:51 AM   #509
Xavier
getDare Sweetheart

Good thing you wasted our time by writing to say you wouldn't write. You don't get the last word on this one, go troll some other thread.
Xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 11:16 AM   #510
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
Good thing you wasted our time by writing to say you wouldn't write. You don't get the last word on this one, go troll some other thread.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, contract, lesbian, pain, public humiliation, slavery, slut