Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-19-2020, 04:38 AM   #496
Victoria85
getDare Devil

@subaddict5 respond in 2 hours or we will do the ultimate vs thread. The battle of the Dutchies. You can make the rules, but start with a 5 vote disadvantage.

@simi respond in 2 hour or the next x times, were x is the hours late rounded up, you have to pee over your hands and lick them clean.

@beginnersh respond in 2 hours or for every hour late rounded up, spank each ass cheek x* 5 times.

@Night drifter respond in 2 hours or you next meal will be eaten out of your underwear after it has been in there for a minute.

@darethatgirl respond in 2 hours or for the upcoming week you have to get your clothes approved by me.
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, diapers, blackmail, WAM
Limits: Face pics, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work, Long term/perm
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Help with Bambi's training
Victoria85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 05:18 AM   #497
Beginnersh

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentio View Post
@beginnersh respond in 2 hours or for every hour late rounded up, spank each ass cheek x* 5 times.
Caught this

I've been having lots of fun giving and recieving dares on here. I'll extend my vulnerability till next sunday

Likes, dislikes, limits
Clothes & accessories
Beginnersh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 07:07 AM   #498
lion74
gD king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Drifter View Post
@Gamba
Respond in 2 hours or else you must tie up your balls and cock to your wrists with a lead of no more than 6 inches. You may not until yourself until a number of hours have passed equal to how many you missed this post by, rounded up. (Ex 1 minute = 1 hour)

@lion74
Respond in 2 hours or else you may only pee if you get permission from 4 GetDare users in a row. A no, means start over.

@snail85
Respond in 2 hours or else you must wait until you have a very full bladder. You must then complete the folloiwng writeforme. https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=83666

@IBegToBeControlled
Respond in 2 hours or else you may not touch your cock without the permission of a GetDare user for 2 days.

@StrippokerMick
Respond in 2 hours or else you play a game of strip poker against me with one less article of clothing. We can decide on a forfeit when we play.

@subaddict5
Respond in 2 hours or else you must start a stopwatch. Lay spread eagled on your bed with a blindfold on, gag in, diaper on, with headphones on playing a looping hypnosis file. You may only get up to stop the stopwatch, and your goal is to stop it as close to 30 minutes as possible. Within 1 minute you may punish me. Outside of 1 minute, you must spank each ass cheek 1 time for each second you miss by.

@subboyj
Respond in 2 hours or else you must write a new word from this list on your body in 1 inch words for every 10 minutes you miss by. You must keep them on your body for 1 day for every hour you miss by. Rounded up.

@Footslaves
Respond in 2 hours or else you must let one ice cube melt on your body for each hour you miss by. The first and every 5th must be melted inside you.

@Loggers
Respond in 2 hours or you must wear a clothespin on your nipples or cock for half of the time you miss this post by.

@BadlyofMore
Respond in 2 hours or else you must listen to a hypnosis playlist of my choice once a day for a week.

@CBTboy94
Respond in 2 hours or else you must insert an ice cube into your ass and let it melt there until you have swatted your balls with a ruler 50 times.

@Lucybound
Respond in 2 hours or else your showers must be cold or cool for 1 day for each 2 hours you miss by rounded up.

@sissybabygirl
Respond in 2 hours or else you must eat one meal out of a bowl on the floor, without your hands. You must cover the top of your meal in cum, and eat it while diapered. You may not clean your face for 1 hour after the meal is over.

@Daruth
Respond in 2 hours or else you must go to a public bathroom and edge once for every 5 minutes you miss this post by. The stall door may either be locked or unlocked. If locked, you must wear panties there and leave them around your ankles visible while you edge. If unlocked you do not need to bring panties.

@SlaveBoy31
Respond in 2 hours or else you may only wear underwear that has the color purple, has been peed in, or diapers for the week. You may not go commando!

@Simi
Respond in 2 hours or else you must wait until you have to pee, then go into the bathroom and let your bladder loose so that it runs up your body. Wallow in your mess happily like the little piggy you are for 5 minutes before you clean up, including licking up as much of your mess as you can!

@ColonelShuffle
Respond in 2 hours or you must wear the same pair of socks for a number of days equal to 2 times the number of hours you miss this by. When the days are over, you must gag yourself with them and cannot remove them until you have edged once for every hour you missed this by.

@Slave_boy68
Respond in 2 hours or you must go out to a fast food restauraut and order at least 4 items. These are to go in your underwear, and you may not clean up until you have edged once for every hour you missed this by.

@dbgetdare
Respond in 2 hours or else you must wear a diaper. You may not change until you have wet or messed it a number of times equal to how many hours you miss this by minimum of 3.

@Cj07
Respond in 2 hours or else you must hold a bar of soap in your mouth for 5 minutes for every hour you miss this post by. (Maximum of 30 minutes)

And that's everyone!
I missed this one still vulnerable until the end of the year

Likes: writing lines by hand, bladder control, golden shower, messy, denial, petplay, hypnosis, scat, bets, ageplay, diapers, chasity

PM Dares please Pm Mehttps://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=3955

Sweet Dreams = 7
Cupid loves me = 10
kik: babylion74
lion74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 08:24 AM   #499
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by subaddict5 View Post
@darethatgirl reply in 2 hours or you have to pee through your underwear the next time you have to pee and after that gag yourself with it for as many minutes as hours you are late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentio View Post

@darethatgirl respond in 2 hours or for the upcoming week you have to get your clothes approved by me.

Missed Those

@lion74 respond in 2 hours or you have to do 5 balls spank for each hour late
@Beginnersh respond in 2 hours or next time you cum you will have to taste it
@vincentio respond in 2 hours or you will ask 5 users for a punishment
@subaddict5 reply in 2 hours or you have to pee through your underwear the next time you have to pee and after that gag yourself with it for as many minutes as hours you are late. (Yep sweet revenge)
@JohnDoeEyes respond in 2 hours or you are not allowed to wear underwear for a week
darethatgirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 08:39 AM   #500
lion74
gD king

Quote:
Originally Posted by darethatgirl View Post
Missed Those

@subaddict5 reply in 2 hours or you have to pee through your underwear the next time you have to pee and after that gag yourself with it for as many minutes as hours you are late. (Yep sweet revenge)
@JohnDoeEyes respond in 2 hours or you are not allowed to wear underwear for a week
Caught this still vulnerable till the end of the year

Likes: writing lines by hand, bladder control, golden shower, messy, denial, petplay, hypnosis, scat, bets, ageplay, diapers, chasity

PM Dares please Pm Mehttps://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=3955

Sweet Dreams = 7
Cupid loves me = 10
kik: babylion74
lion74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 09:21 AM   #501
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by darethatgirl View Post
Missed Those

Sorry caught this

Still vulnerable till Friday.

Old 01-19-2020, 11:01 AM   #502
Cbtboy94

@ vincentio If you don't reply within 2 hours, the only way you can move about when you're in private for the next 24 hours is on your hands and knees. Additionally, you must be wearing nothing but a bra and panties when you're in private for the next 48 hours.

I'll be vulnerable until the 1st of February

KIK: cbtboy94

Likes & Limits

BDSM test: https://bdsmtest.org/r/bVVaL9gd

If I owe you a dare, or if I lost to you, please PM me or contact me on KIK

Last edited by Cbtboy94; 01-19-2020 at 11:46 AM.
Cbtboy94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 11:34 AM   #503
Beginnersh

Quote:
Was too late for this, so I'm once again eating my cum it seems... Oh and per the last dare, I also have reached the 100$ mark for the outfit I guess.

So I've been using random.org to pick some of my victims, and it turns out it really wants to pick certain people for this

@vincentio: Reply within 2 hours or wear stockings for a 24 hour period of your choice in the coming week. Reply within 5 hours or add painted fingernails for 12 hours to that.

@nightdrifter: Reply within 2 hours or learn a kids dance from a youtube video.

Likes, dislikes, limits
Clothes & accessories
Beginnersh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 02:02 PM   #504
tiffanysissyslut69

I am still vulnerable for a week

Like: humiliation, crossdressing, cum Control, cum eating, rules, anal, light pain, and being controlled

Dislikes: chastity

Limits: Public, diapers, social media, blood, permanent, scat, ice, gore, Illegal, Live Cam, family

Pm dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php...#comment119422
NEW My toys
www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80231
My outfits
www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80230
tiffanysissyslut69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 02:08 PM   #505
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbtboy94 View Post
@ vincentio If you don't reply within 2 hours, the only way you can move about when you're in private for the next 24 hours is on your hands and knees. Additionally, you must be wearing nothing but a bra and panties when you're in private for the next 48 hours.

I'll be vulnerable until the 1st of February
Uhhh you editted my name later in it, so sorry but didn't respond due to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beginnersh View Post
Was too late for this, so I'm once again eating my cum it seems... Oh and per the last dare, I also have reached the 100$ mark for the outfit I guess.

So I've been using random.org to pick some of my victims, and it turns out it really wants to pick certain people for this

@vincentio: Reply within 2 hours or wear stockings for a 24 hour period of your choice in the coming week. Reply within 5 hours or add painted fingernails for 12 hours to that.

@nightdrifter: Reply within 2 hours or learn a kids dance from a youtube video.

Guess thats wearing stockings some time this week

Old 01-19-2020, 03:12 PM   #506
sissysub69

@tiffanysissyslut69 if you don't respond with in 2 hours you must sleep plugged with your largest plug in your ass

I am in till.end of January

Ask me about my hole.

Links to my blogs eg likes and dislikes
PM Dares
sissysub69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 04:22 PM   #507
dbgetdare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Drifter View Post
Caught! Still vulnerable til the end of the month!

@Dbgetdare
Respond in 2 hours or choose one of the following:
You must stay in denial for 2 days for every hour you miss by with 3 edges per day for each hour you miss by.
You must take a full dose of laxitives, then diaper up. You may not remove the diaper until your mess leaks, or 4 hours have passed for every hour you miss by. You may not remove your diapers for any other reason.
Completely missed this...... still vulnerable for a month

PM Dares
dbgetdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 11:52 PM   #508
Phoenix713

@darethatgirl - If you miss, count the number of hours you missed by. For that amount of days, you may only cum with toothpaste.

@tiffanysissyslut - If you miss, spend the next day from when you wake up to when you go to bed with your plug in. You may, of course, take it out when you need to use the bathroom, but otherwise, it stays there.

I'm vulnerable until February 17th.
Anything not listed is up for debate and I'll probably try it

32/pan/m/slave

Kik: lockedup1990
Phoenix713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 06:33 AM   #509
hail

I am vulnerable for 3 hours

Likes: Masturbation, private, tord, female panties, semi-public (public toilet, female panties), chance of being caught, messy, pee
Dislikes: wear cummy underwear, stuffed bras
Soft Limit: hook up, pics, cum eating, buy panties & toys online, scat
Hard Limit: Family, friends, public, illegal, video, face, anal, buy panties & toys in shop
hail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 06:37 AM   #510
Lil Jazzy

@phoenix713 if you don’t react in 2 hours you will be locked in chastity for one day times the amount of hours your late (on top of the 2 hours you already missed) if you don’t have a chastity cage instead you will be in denial of cumming for 2 hours times the amount of hours you missed (also on top of the 2 hours you already missed)

Still vulnerable till the 26th

Advertisements
Kink Talk