Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 10-11-2020, 05:22 AM   #4996
BallbustingBird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlblackout View Post
The next 4 times you need to go to the bathroom you’ll do this right before using the toilet-

First bathroom trip-
-50 ball squeezes

2nd bathroom trip-
-100 ball slaps

3rd bathroom trip-
-100 hits to your left ball with a shampoo bottle

4th bathroom trip-
-100 to the right with your deoderant or a hairbrush

(If you don’t have shampoo/deodorant/hairbrush then find something else from your bathroom to use)
Sorry for the delayed report, the first 50 squeezes weren't too bad. 100 slaps had me weak kneed before using the bathroom. Then the only shampoo bottle I had was a full 40 oz shampoo so my left ball was throbbing and I used the bristle side of the hairbrush for my 4th trip so there was a little extra sting as well during the last 100.
BallbustingBird is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BallbustingBird for this post:
Old 10-11-2020, 05:57 AM   #4997
denon12
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
Today's task is in a series of steps.

Step 1:
Spoiler:
Find 10 ball-busting worthy items throughout your house.

Step 2:
Spoiler:
Put them in alphabetical order.

Step 3:
Spoiler:
Give yourself 25 medium/hard busts with each.

Step 4:
Spoiler:
Put them in order from nicest to meanest.

Step 5:
Spoiler:
Going from nicest to meanest, flip a coin. If it is on heads, you can give yourself 10 medium hits with that implement and move to the next. If tails, give yourself 25 very hard busts to just your left nut.

Step 6:
Spoiler:
Tell us what you picked and how it went!

So I decided to choose: a belt, high heel, ruler, wooden spoon, plastic spatula, cable, flip flop, water bottle, book, fly swatter.

Alphabetical order: Belt, book, cable, flip flop, fly swatter, high heel, plastic spatula, ruler, water bottle, wooden spoon.

So I started with the belt, it's a thin leather belt with gems so it gave a Vicious strike! 25 hits didn't take too long but each one left my nuts stinging! Next I used a thick hardback book, fortunately not doing drops today, but the strikes were harder and gave a lethal blow each hit! I felt like my balls were being hit back into my body with each strike!
I swapped onto the phone cable, once again these were very vicious strikes, a stinging sensation with each blow! They started leaving red lines across my cock and balls! Very painful indeed.
The flip flop was an item I was less concerned abiut. Yes they're plastic and quite firm, but they were not quite as painful as the others. The sensation of hits from the cable still had a stinging pain , and the flip flop definitely added some more uncomfortableness!
The fly swatter is designed to cause death, or atleast injuring a poor fly! Unfortunately that meant the same for my poor balls. Each strike were firm and painful. The small gaps in the swatter made it very sore.

Next up was the dreaded high heel. I've busted before with this and it always causes a particularly uncomfortable pain! 25 strikes isn't too bad but still causes a lot of pain. I used the tip of the Stiletto heel and gave 25 medium hard strikes. Each hit left a scrape or mark on my balls! Ouch!

Next up was the plastic spatula! I'd say this was very similar to the fly swatter, causing lots of staining pain each hit!

The ruler gave firm strikes. There is no give in the ruler so each strike is like getting whipped by a cane! I also felt my balls getting flattened with each strike.

I used a full water bottle. This time I attached it to a rope and closed my eyes. Swinging the full bottle into my balls. It definitely gave me a very hard hit and each one pushing my balls against my body. A good squeeze and splat with each strike.
Final item was the wooden spoon. I've become very accustomed to using a wooden spoon. I used the head of it to strike my balls. Each hit left my balls stunning, especially after the amount of strikes they've received already!

I got worried when I saw spoiler 4. Hoping I'd done enough, knowing more was coming was very scary!

Nicest first: flip flop, plastic spatula, fly swatter, ruler, cable, wooden spoon,water bottle, book, belt, heel.

So I flipped the coins. I got Heads, 10 flip flop hits! (The one I would have loved a tails on), tails ( 25 spatula strikes to my poor leftie) , heads, nice to mix it up a little. Tails with the ruler (ouch!) Tails with the cable, how unlucky can I get with my flips! I'm sure this app wants to hurt me. Heads with the spoon ( fortunately!) I got tails with the bottle. I tried the same method as before, but only counted hits directly to the left nut. In total I had to do 32 swings as some connected to both or the right nut. Heads with the book, tails with the belt. Damn it's getting incredibly bruised and swollen now! And another tails (fuck) 25 hard strikes to my leftie with a Stiletto heel. Each strike left me wincing with pain and gave me an incredibly sore ball.

Hopefully this report makes up for lateness. I'll try compete another task soon, but my balls may be out of action for a while! Thank you Miss Emmy!

Hey guys and girls, 25 M UK
Likes - Humiliation, pain, control, torture, edging
Limits - Scat, blood, public, family, pictures, animals

PM Dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83287
denon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 06:40 AM   #4998
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

Let's have a nice, SLLLOOOOWWWW Sunday.

Set a metronome at 50 bmp. Grab a hairbrush if you have one (or a wooden spoon if you don't). You are going to match the tempo of the metronome.

2 minutes of stroking your cock (1 stroke per click)
5 minutes of medium hits
1 minute stroking your cock (1 stroke per click)
4 minutes of medium-hard hits
1 minute stroking as fast as you can (or until you reach the edge)
1 minute of hard hits

Don't miss a beat. It's slow enough that I shouldn't have to write consequences for missing hits.
Old 10-11-2020, 06:48 AM   #4999
Babygirlblackout
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

To celebrate 5000 posts-

Tie your balls up separately.
-100 to the right with a wooden spoon
-100 to the left with a hairbrush
-100 to the left with a phone cord
-100 to the right with a shoe

If you’re feeling up to the challenge put toothpaste on your balls too

For Acdude only-

-Put icy hot on your balls
Right after it starts burning

-50 ball squeezes
-100 hits with the phone cord
-100 with a wet wooden spoon
-100 slow strokes
-20 punches

Let me know if this is too tame
Babygirlblackout is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 09:27 AM   #5000
Kiton
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Saturday is going to be fun!

Spin the wheel and complete the busts! Keep spinning until you either reach 500 hits OR land on the Mercy wedge.

Bunnies need 1000 hits OR to land on Mercy 3 times in order to be done.

EMMY'S WHEEL OF BUSTING!
Well I was going to try and do a few right now as I’m still a little behind but this wheel got my already sore balls hard here’s what I rolled
25 w/ spoon to left
25 w/ water bottle
10 very hard punches
10 again ^
Then I had to tie my balls separately dang...
25 w/ shoe
25 w/spoon to left (poor left
25 w/ shoe
25 w/ spoon right
25 medium punches
20 hard punches
10 squeeze for 10 sec
25 w/ water bottle
10 very hard punch
25 w/ heavy book
25 Again ^
5 with rubber band
25 w/ spoon left
25 w/ shoe
25 w/ spoon left
25 w/spoon right
25 w/ fruit sock ( I was so sore this had me nervous.. for good reason I had to break after it)
25 again with the fruit sock ... my poor balls
10 squeezes at 10’sec
25 fruit sock.... why again?
25 fruit sock 😢 poor balls

There was once about half way it all most stopped on mercy ... but those last 100 (well 110 with squeeze) being sock... oh man that hurt
The wheel was fun (if hard on my balls) thanks 😁

into ballbusting, light cbt, joi, ruined orgasms, edging, tease and (short)denial ...ask me I might try it

Limits public, toilet, Needles, face Exposure (will do other pics), blood

I don’t have any toys and live with family so I can’t really get any or do anything to out in the open

Bust me, edge me, or make me ruin my orgasms
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...34#post5415534
Kiton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 12:37 PM   #5001
denon12
getDare Devil

Quote:
You boys have had some complicated posts the last few days, so today, we're going to keep it simple.

200 with a wooden spoon
20 with a fruit in a sock
200 more with a wooden spoon

Second task of the day:

So I started with a wooden spoon and a metronome set at 50 bpm! I alternated 10 hits per balls, some clean strikes caused lots of pain to my already bruised balls! But soon the 4 minutes were up and 200 hits were done!

I put an apple in a sock, closed my eyes and swung it hard at my balls. I had my cock taped to my stomach so I only had a clean strike. 20 huge smacks went by, with hits 3, 8 and 16 causing me to buckle completely to my knees.

I took a 15 minute break before the final 200! The same set up as the first set. Using the metronome I alternated every 10 hits.
The final 50 hits were very tricky but I kept going and didn't give up.

Thank you Miss

PM Dares:
Old 10-11-2020, 12:43 PM   #5002
denon12
getDare Devil

Quote:
Wow! I am quite impressed by the improvements in reports the last few days as well as the intensity of your busting! Some of you may catch a break today! Complete the spoiler that best describes you!

When you first looked at this post, you were 100% caught up on all owed tasks in this thread AND have posted a report within the last 3 days:
Spoiler:
You can have 100 medium busts with your hand. :) Enjoy this little break.

You have posted a report within the last 3 days:
Spoiler:
You can have 25 busts with a fruit in a sock and 200 medium busts with a loose fist.

You have not posted a report within the last 3 days, or you just joined:
Spoiler:
Ooph. Tie your balls, then complete 25 swings with an apple or similar in a sock. Put a metronome on at 60 bpm and bust your balls with medium force for 5 minutes straight using a wooden spoon, alternating balls with each bust. Finish with 25 more swings of your apple in a sock before untying.

So I thought I'd challenge myself to keep going tonight, and the idea of spoilers enticed me!

Since I owe lots of reports, the middle spoiler seemed the most appropriate.

Once again I took the apple on the sock, kept my cock taped put the way. I tied both balls together to expose them more. Blindfolded I swung the apple at my bruised pair! Not knowing when they were going to hit was brutal.. each strike caught me by surprise and this increased the pain. I was on the floor multiple times during this punishment.

Afterwards I used a loose fist to busy my balls at 50 BPM. 4 minutes past and my bruised balls were free. I think that's enough punishment for 1 say. I'll continue to repay you all tomorrow.

Thanks Miss

PM Dares:
Old 10-11-2020, 12:48 PM   #5003
subboy01

Hello i am in for 24 hours. Make me regret it.
subboy01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 12:53 PM   #5004
Acdudea4242
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabbycat View Post
I give 200 ballbusts to everyone in the thread. They have to be the same style as the latest ballbusts you did. Have fun
ouch, 200 with a metal spoon! simple and sore! thank you! (I am a bit worried you and aimy may team up on us though lol)
Old 10-11-2020, 02:54 PM   #5005
denon12
getDare Devil

Quote:
75 for everyone to their left ball with a ruler or a shoe.
I have taken a couple of hours to rest and this didn't seem too bad to keep going with!

I picked up a plastic ruler. Taped my cock up exposing my swollen balls and used a metronome to bust my balls at 60 BPM! After a quick minute and a half or so I was done. Balls aching and sore but completed another step closer to catching up!

PM Dares:
The following user says Thank You to denon12 for this post:
Old 10-11-2020, 03:47 PM   #5006
Acdudea4242
Account Banned

Quote:
Let's have a nice, SLLLOOOOWWWW Sunday.

Set a metronome at 50 bmp. Grab a hairbrush if you have one (or a wooden spoon if you don't). You are going to match the tempo of the metronome.

2 minutes of stroking your cock (1 stroke per click)
5 minutes of medium hits
1 minute stroking your cock (1 stroke per click)
4 minutes of medium-hard hits
1 minute stroking as fast as you can (or until you reach the edge)
1 minute of hard hits

Don't miss a beat. It's slow enough that I shouldn't have to write consequences for missing hits.
damn!! this was so hard!! actually keeping up wasnt an issue as much as enduring the constant pain!! i never realized how much I usually give myself even jsut another second to relax between hard busts and that I slow down after a little while! by the end of each of the times I didnt get a break at all!!! and after the 1 minute of fasts strokes i wanted nothing more than to keep going only to get more busts!! the last minute was the worst it hurt so much and there was NO time to catch my breath!!

Quote:
To celebrate 5000 posts-

Tie your balls up separately.
-100 to the right with a wooden spoon
-100 to the left with a hairbrush
-100 to the left with a phone cord
-100 to the right with a shoe

If you’re feeling up to the challenge put toothpaste on your balls too

For Acdude only-

-Put icy hot on your balls
Right after it starts burning

-50 ball squeezes
-100 hits with the phone cord
-100 with a wet wooden spoon
-100 slow strokes
-20 punches

Let me know if this is too tame
I was told by BGBO herself to instead to the task for everyone with the toothpaste. I am glad she said this because icyhot is now a limit for me becase it is not something I can handle. however I still had to preformm the task for everyone with toothpaste. because of the toothpaste i was preforming the busts really fast so I could get the toothpaste off soon as possible that made the busts hurt more! and when i was done i tried a bunch of things and I can still feel it. thankfully its managable and its more uncomfortable than hurting
Old 10-11-2020, 05:27 PM   #5007
zctt
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Painslutjoe- as you are such a ballbusting veteran, you can consider your hits that were not hard enough as "missed' and complete the appropriate spoiler.

We're going to roll some dice today. You'll need a D6 or use random.org.

Roll One: How many?
1- 100
2- 150
3- 200
4- 300
5- 400
6- 500

Roll Two: What are you using?
1- hand in a loose fist
2- fruit or rock in a sock
3- water bottle FULL OF WATER
4- Wooden Spoon
5- Shoe
6- Rubber band- divide number of hits by 10, round up if necessary.

Roll Three: How Hard?
1- Medium
2- Medium/Hard
3- Hard
4- HARD
5- VERY HARD
6- Start light, but each hit must be harder than the last.

Roll Four: Extras
1- Nothing
2- Edge 10 times before and after your hits
3- Do all hits in a row (if this is impossible, add 30 and roll again)
4- Hot sauce on balls
5- Balls tied separately
6- Only hit one ball. Your choice which one.

<PLEASE POST YOUR RESULTS IN THE THREAD>
I rolled a 4, 5, and a 1
300 busts using a shoe which I pick a flip flop. Which was much worse than I imagined. This bust have already got my balls aching more than I thought and since I am behind and trying to get some what caught up tonight. My balls are going to be extremely sore before the night is up.

Likes: JOI, edging, orgasm control, SPH, pain, games of chance

Dislikes: cum eating, CBT, Spanking, Denial, anal, wax, sounding, icy hot

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers

Challenge me to a game of Battleship.
Record 53-52
zctt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 05:38 PM   #5008
zctt
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Today is a day of chance. Look at as many spoilers below as you like (minimum 1), but you must complete every spoiler you look at.

Spoiler:
5 edges

Spoiler:
50 hits to your left ball with the handle of a wooden spoon

Spoiler:
10 rubber band snaps

Spoiler:
Look at at least three more spoilers

Spoiler:
50 swings of a heavy object in a sock

Spoiler:
100 hard hits with your hand at 50bpm

Spoiler:
25 book drops

Spoiler:
Melt two ice cubes on your balls before continuing

Spoiler:
25 very hard punches

Spoiler:
100 hard hits to the left with a wooden spoon, then 100 to the right

Since I am so far behind I choose to just look at one. I got 10 snaps with a rubber band, ouch. I am also doing Sandy football task. I chose Seattle as my team. Vikings just scored which cost me 16 hits to each ball with a wooden spoon.

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers

Record 53-52
Old 10-11-2020, 06:08 PM   #5009
zctt
getDare Succubus

Quote:
I have to agree with Joe. In the future with spoilers, please tell us what you had to do without telling us which spoilers you chose. Don’t let others have the opportunity to avoid the best ones.

For today:
100 to the right with a wooden spoon
100 to the left with the handle of a wooden spoon
100 to the right with a wooden spoon
100 to the left with the handle of a wooden spoon.

Then, flip a coin:
Heads: 100 to the left with the handle of a wooden spoon
Tails: 100 to the right with a wooden spoon
My balls are now bright shade of red. On the coin flip it landed on tails so my right ball got a extra 100 hits. This was the first time I have used the handle to bust my balls. I will have to say it was more painful than the spoon end.

Record 53-52
Old 10-11-2020, 06:26 PM   #5010
zctt
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Today's task is differentiated based on the quality of your reports in this thread. Some of you have been writing excellent reports that please me greatly. Several more of you write acceptable reports that let me know you are keeping up. And a few of you say you're in the thread but don't report at all.

Exceptional Reporters: Painslutjoe and Trebaldin:
Spoiler:
For your excellent work, you can have 100 hits with your favorite implement today. :)

Acceptable Reporters: Colin, Haldirdk, Denon, Kiton, Max, BlueBalls:
Spoiler:
You can have 300 with a wooden spoon

Anyone else:
Spoiler:
Shame. You can have 250 to the right a wooden spoon, then tie your balls separately and complete an additional 250 to the right with the handle of the spoon.
I wish I had posted more with better reports. My right ball definitely paid the price for my failure. Having my balls tied separately for the last 250 intensify the each hit. As I write this report my right ball is aching sending that sick feeling up into my stomach.

Record 53-52

Advertisements
Kink Talk