Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-19-2021, 10:42 PM   #481
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
You have a deal. Feel free to look at the spoiler

For those too lazy to listen, we are adding back in the condition that additions to permanently disabled keywords only count for half.

Bunny also requested that we exclude bladder related tasks again; as she apparently did not see that I had ninja edited that condition back in to my offer.
Yup. Missed the edit. Clarifying question: do I need to record the audio again accepting all the conditions? Or since you accepted am I free to consider the 'contract signed'?

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 10:44 PM   #482
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola Bunny View Post
Yup. Missed the edit. Clarifying question: do I need to record the audio again accepting all the conditions? Or since you accepted am I free to consider the 'contract signed'?
Contract is signed.

No need to subject yourself to any more ICE tonight.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kamita721 for this post:
Old 01-19-2021, 11:06 PM   #483
Slutforyouruse

Evil! Let’s do this shall we!
Limits-extreme pain, anal, piss/scat play, extreme public, pictures/video’s, kik
Toys- handcuffs, butterfly clamps, some rope, ice, ruler
, whip, coller,
Slutforyouruse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 11:09 PM   #484
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

50 more minute to add ICE.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
Old 01-19-2021, 11:18 PM   #485
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
Contract is signed.

No need to subject yourself to any more ICE tonight.
Thanks. Now to your punishment. Since I can't use the frozen water against you, let's get you wetting a diaper instead.

I want you to wait until you start to feel the need to pee. Not desperately, but enough that you would probably head to the restroom. When that happens, put on one of your cloth diapers. No other clothes required.

Get your tripod and attach a rope to the top. You won't be suspending yourself, but this seems a good anchor point. I want you to tie your dominant hand above your head so it is stretched up while you are kneeling. Don't forget safety shears just in case. Once bound, you are going to DRINK 500 mL of water. Have your phone or other timer within reach of your non-dominant hand. Once you're fully set up, you are going to run a stopwatch. Your goal is to pee your diaper in 25-35 minutes. You cannot look at the stopwatch again until you have peed. In fact, keep your eyes closed (or blindfold yourself) until you've peed. Now with your non-dominant hand, you can rub yourself through your diaper only to entertain yourself. Don't cum though!

When you think enough time has passed, take a look at the stopwatch and untie yourself. If you hit the time goal, everything is done, you can change out of the diaper and go about your normal life. If you peed before 25 minutes, take a look at how long you lasted. Double that time. You must use your wand vibrator on its lowest setting for that amount of time for peeing too early. No orgasms allowed for 24 hours. If more than 35 minutes passed before you peed, then stay in your soiled diaper for 2 hours before changing. No orgasms allowed for 24 hours.

And... have fun!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
The following user says Thank You to Lola Bunny for this post:
Old 01-19-2021, 11:26 PM   #486
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Thanks. Now to your punishment. Since I can't use the frozen water against you, let's get you wetting a diaper instead.

I want you to wait until you start to feel the need to pee. Not desperately, but enough that you would probably head to the restroom. When that happens, put on one of your cloth diapers. No other clothes required.

Get your tripod and attach a rope to the top. You won't be suspending yourself, but this seems a good anchor point. I want you to tie your dominant hand above your head so it is stretched up while you are kneeling. Don't forget safety shears just in case. Once bound, you are going to DRINK 500 mL of water. Have your phone or other timer within reach of your non-dominant hand. Once you're fully set up, you are going to run a stopwatch. Your goal is to pee your diaper in 25-35 minutes. You cannot look at the stopwatch again until you have peed. In fact, keep your eyes closed (or blindfold yourself) until you've peed. Now with your non-dominant hand, you can rub yourself through your diaper only to entertain yourself. Don't cum though!

When you think enough time has passed, take a look at the stopwatch and untie yourself. If you hit the time goal, everything is done, you can change out of the diaper and go about your normal life. If you peed before 25 minutes, take a look at how long you lasted. Double that time. You must use your wand vibrator on its lowest setting for that amount of time for peeing too early. No orgasms allowed for 24 hours. If more than 35 minutes passed before you peed, then stay in your soiled diaper for 2 hours before changing. No orgasms allowed for 24 hours.

And... have fun!
Oops. Just realized this post had multiple keywords and the second wasn't capitalized. +2 to all at next post. Duh-doy! (This post violates the double post rule)

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-19-2021, 11:36 PM   #487
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Will probably do tomorrow.

Have an ICE.

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 01-19-2021, 11:48 PM   #488
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Take your time, but tomorrow would be great.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-19-2021, 11:53 PM   #489
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Take your time, but tomorrow would be great.
Oooh look; another chance to say ICE. Thanks Bunny

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 01-20-2021, 12:02 AM   #490
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

This is an admin post and as always violates the following rules:
  • Multiple keywords in a post
  • Disabled keywords in a post

So Bunny may or may not have caused more trouble for herself. Check out this link to see more.

Since I normally don't type these out, I had 4 bathroom breaks today, two of which I doubled up on for a total of +6 to DRINK and HOLD tasks. I will report these real time going forward.

I have been feeling pretty horny today. So I'm going to start working on EDGEs again, which means that the GOOD VIBRATIONS power is back on the table.

Keyword list is updated, be sure to check it out before posting again. (Posts made before I finish this edit are fine since I know there's at least one that posted before this post was finalized.)

Keyword of the Day for Bunny is: SLAP
Keyword Goal: 18

Denied Until At Least March 26, 2021
DRINK 193 ( 82 done) 42.49%
HOLD 207 ( 82 done) 39.61%
EDGE 967 (including 26 from combos)
HAIR 164 - 820 minutes ( 180 min complete) 21.95%
SLAP 152 ( 50 complete) 32.89%
SMACK 83 ( 40 complete) 48.19%
THIGH 233 - 1165 thigh smacks ( 100 complete) 8.58%
TOOTHPASTE 108 ( 37 done) 34.26%
SNAP 165 44.24%
  • Left Nipple x 17 ( 17 complete)
  • Right Nipple x 102 ( 25 complete)
  • Clit x 8 ( 4 complete)
  • Left Sole x 7 ( 6 complete)
  • Right Sole x 8 ( 7 complete)
  • Right Inner Thigh x 3 ( 3 complete)
  • Left Inner Thigh x 2 ( 2 complete)
  • Tongue x 2 ( 1 complete)
  • Right Big Toe x 1 ( 1 complete)
  • Back of Left Knee x 1 ( 1 complete)
  • Nose x 1 ( 1 complete)
  • Left Outside Calf x 1 ( 1 complete)
  • Above Belly Button x 1 ( 1 complete)
  • Lip x 1 ( 1 complete)
  • Back of Left Calf x 4 ( 1 complete)
  • Back of Right Calf x 5
  • Butt x 1 ( 1 complete)
VOICE 10
CAGE 175 - 350 minutes 0.00%
BLINDFOLD 56 ( 40 min complete) 71.43%
DEAF 43 0.00%
GAG 43 - 215 minutes ( 30 min complete) 13.95%
MOO 91 - 455 minutes ( 350 min complete) 76.92%
ICE 248 ( 97 min complete) 39.11%
TIP TOES 58 ( 4 min complete) 6.90%
ROCK 155 ( 84 min complete) 54.19%
DUMB BUNNY 64 0.00%
EVIL 82 ( 18 until activation)
MODIFY 216 (Remember to track your own. You need 50 to use)
COMBO
  • Drink/Hair x 3
  • Drink/Cage x 1
  • Drink/Blindfold x 1
  • Drink/Tip Toes x 1
  • Drink/Scary x 1 ( 1 complete)
  • Hold/Edge x 3
  • Edge/Hair x 4
  • Edge/Toothpaste x 2
  • Edge/Voice x 1
  • Edge/Cage x 2
  • Edge/Blindfold x 1
  • Edge/Moo x 3
  • Edge/Ice x 4
  • Edge/Tiptoes x 3
  • Edge/Rock x 2
  • Edge/Dumb Bunny x 1
  • Hair/Snap (hair) x 1
  • Hair/Blindfold x 2
  • Hair/Gag x 1
  • Hair/Moo x 2
  • Hair/Ice x 1
  • Slap/Toothpaste x 1
  • Slap/Tip Toe x 1
  • Smack/Cage x 1
  • Smack/Moo x 1
  • Thigh/Thigh x 2
  • Thigh/Ice x 1
  • Toothpaste/ Snap on Clit x 1
  • Toothpaste/Cagex 1
  • Toothpaste/Moo x 1
  • Toothpaste/Ice x 2
  • Cage/Blindfold x 1
  • Cage/Gag x 1
  • Cage/Ice x 2
  • Cage/Tip Toes x 1
  • Blindfold/Deaf x 9
  • Blindfold/Ice x 4
  • Blindfold/Tiptoes x 1
  • Blindfold/Rock x 3 ( 3 complete)
  • Blindfold/Dumb Bunny x 4
  • Gag/Moo x 1
  • Moo/Ice x 14 ( 14 complete)
  • Ice/Dumb Bunny x 4
  • Tip Toes/Rock x 1 ( 1 complete)
  • Tip Toes/Dumb Bunny x 1
  • Tip Toes/Scary x 2 ( 2 complete)
  • Rock/Dumb Bunny x 1 ( 1 complete)

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares

Last edited by Lola Bunny; 01-20-2021 at 12:26 AM.
Old 01-20-2021, 12:08 AM   #491
Slutforyouruse

Hmmm what does ICE do? I wonder. I bet Lola will tell me!
Limits-extreme pain, anal, piss/scat play, extreme public, pictures/video’s, kik
Toys- handcuffs, butterfly clamps, some rope, ice, ruler
, whip, coller,
Slutforyouruse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 12:29 AM   #492
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutforyouruse View Post
Hmmm what does ICE do? I wonder. I bet Lola will tell me!
Well as of now that keyword is disabled again, so check out what keywords you can use (linked in signature).

Don't worry, you're safe since the list wasn't updated until after you posted this. If you ever want to know what any particular keyword does, head to the first page of this thread. It's all laid out there for you. But I'll tell you this once instead of SLAPping you. Bunny spends 1 minute with her breasts submerged in freezing water each time that keyword is used.

Keyword of the Day Count: 1/18.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-20-2021, 12:29 AM   #493
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Glad your feeling better Bunny. Have some GOOD VIBRATIONS from me, before I decide to do something more EVIL with my powers.

Goodnight.

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 01-20-2021, 12:30 AM   #494
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Reporting I am headed to the restroom after gulping down a bottle of water and not peeing for 30 minutes. Lots more posts are going to start showing up now that I have to report every time I pee too.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-20-2021, 12:32 AM   #495
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
This post violates the double post rule to report I am headed to the restroom after gulping down a bottle of water and not peeing for 30 minutes. Lots more posts are going to start showing up now that I have to report every time I pee too.
I saw that. I believe there was another rule about trying to hide your mistakes (forced as this one may be).

PM Dares

Toys:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bunny, denial, torture