Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-28-2023, 06:33 AM   #4861
diaperboy06
getDare Sweetheart

Put on a diaper and edge 3 times by rubbing just the front of your diaper. You can't cum in until you've been in a wet diaper for at least one hour and you must cum in the diaper.

I have 5 hours to do this tomorrow

PM Dares

likes and limits
diaperboy06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2023, 09:14 AM   #4862
diapersissy119
Baby Member

Wear and wet a diaper until it is super soggy, and then edge 10x in a row by humping your diaper (no hands allowed). Then, take off the diaper and rest your face in it and mumble "I'm a diaper boy and I don't get to cum" 50x. After that, put on a fresh diaper, edge 10x again (this time you can use hands) and then write or type 50 lines of "I'm a diaper boy and I don't get to cum." Have fun with this one, you'll be sooo frustrated lol

Punishments: spanking, wedgies, buttplay, edging, chastity

Limits: illegal, face, full public, food, frontal nudity, injury, 24/7 or long term dares, work hours.

PM Dares.

Supplies.

PM me if you want to give each other dares/tasks back and forth. I'm willing to put in effort to cater to your likes/limits and hoping to find the same!

Kik: diapersissy119
diapersissy119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 10:18 AM   #4863
FoxyFemboy

Diaper up and a drink 1L of water. Take a diaper change with you and go out to a fast food restaurant for lunch/dinner. Order a super-size meal and drink and sit down to eat it. You must finish it all. When your done, you're diaper should be nice and wet by now, so take your fresh diaper with you into the restroom and change yourself in the stall. Roll up the used diaper and put it on the floor while you change into the new one. If anyone enters while you're changing, you must continue on, no trying to hide the noise of your diapee being taped up. When done, pick up the used diaper and throw it in the trash.

ᴥᴥᴥ Keep me a Good Pup ᴥᴥᴥ
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FoxyFemboy for this post:
Old 01-12-2024, 11:23 AM   #4864
15hubi15

Open random number generator and set it 1-4863 roll 3 times and do all dares under this thread with generated numbers
Pls only things I can do at home for me

My Dirty Code: https://dirtycode.io/ILHU3

Last edited by 15hubi15; 01-12-2024 at 11:27 AM.
15hubi15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 11:27 AM   #4865
FoxyFemboy

You can do something similar. Roll between 1-325 a total of 3 times, then roll between 1-10 for each. Whichever you land on, you must do. If you don't want to, you must reroll and then add another 4th roll. Then a 5th, so on and so forth.

24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Limits:
Old 01-13-2024, 06:21 AM   #4866
maaik

first tuck using duct tape, then wear a double diaper to sleep for the the entire night all while dressed up in your girliest outfit.
Toys: Diaper,pull up,bra,thong,hipster,body, pantyhose, buttplug s/m,Swimsuit,jarretels collar, handcuffs, nipple clamps, legging, dress

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95523
maaik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2024, 06:51 AM   #4867
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Plug and Diaper up when you've got a day when you'll be away from home all/most of the day.

Bring with you as many diapers as you think you'll need for changes, as well as the other plug that you did NOT use when you initially got ready. Whenever you need a change, you must change in a semi-public spot and swap out your plug each time you change.

Likes: driving dares, diapers, semi/hidden public, edging, nudity, orgasm control, humiliation, piss

Punishments: anal, spanking, pain, piss drinking, messing

Limits: full public, face, family, extreme pain, cbt, cum eating

PM Dares
SlaveRalph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2024, 05:42 AM   #4868
FoxyFemboy

Go to your nearest mall wearing a diaper under your clothes then head to the food court. Before you get something to at go into the bathroom and insert two suppositories, then get a large meal. You must wander around the mall until you mess your diaper then you have a choice, change yourself immediately in a mall bathroom, or sit in your mess in your car for 30 minutes before you drive home to change. Have fun!

24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Dislikes:
Limits:
Old 01-30-2024, 09:18 AM   #4869
daredude14

For your dare, you must double diaper up to begin. After this, you must keep these diapers on until you soak both diapers and mess. Once you've filled the diapers, you must scoot your butt across your floor between three different rooms. Once you've reached the third room, you must cum in the diaper without taking them off. If you fail to cum within thirty minutes, you must leave the diaper on for at least 3 more hours.

Kik: farfle1414

Please be my Diaper master Likes: pee, messy, diapers, abdl, pet play Limits: public, eating (poo,pee etc), poo, family, pain, photos
daredude14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 11:01 AM   #4870
DreadDare

Put on 2 diapers and drink 2 l of water over the course of 2 hours. Once you have leaked through you may flip a coin. Head you may change, tails you may drink a glass of water and flip again in 30 minutes.

Likes: Bondage, spanking, domestic chores, anal play, exploring humiliation, pain, being bullied, lengthy predicaments

Limits: Face, family

Punishments: corner time, writing assignments, monotonous/tedious time wasting tasks

KIK Dare2Dream0
DreadDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 10:32 PM   #4871
makemeobey

Next time you pee your diapers you gonna have to keep wearing them until they are too full and you have a wet spot on your pants
makemeobey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 06:24 PM   #4872
Arcturus

Tomorrow, you must wear a diaper over your underwear. You must still try to sit on the potty when you have to pee, but obviously cannot remove your diaper. You may only change diapers when your diaper is leaking, but may not remove your underwear until the end of the day.

Loves: Feminization, Diapers, Orgasm Control, Humiliation, Begging, Bladder Control, Forced Ageplay
Likes: Bondage, Light Pain, Anal, Cum Eating, Bodywriting, Semi-public
Limits: Scat, Messing (Will mess as punishment), Illegal, Sounding, CBT, Permanent, Public, Family

Arcturus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 11:36 PM   #4873
omolav

You will wear diapers all day tomorrow, the catch, you must get permission from someone before changing. After three changes you must get permission from three people for every change.

Limits: pee consumption, illegal, full public, semi public, family, permanent, pics/vid

Kik: floweringlav

My PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94586

19/F/sub
omolav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 11:55 PM   #4874
Drockett

You must take 5 jumbo marshmallows and wet them and put them up ass then diaper up and go to a mall you must enter every store twice then you my go to the restroom or back home if you can make it
Limits Face, friends, family, full public, illegal, pernament, and scat eating piss drinking,shaving

Kik is Drockett_296
Drockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 12:41 AM   #4875
corvon
getDare Sweetheart

This one simple. All you have to do is put pudding in your diaper and keep it in there for 3 hours. It has the be the kind you make yourself. That way your diaper will be full of it. Dont forget to warm it up.

PLEASE GIVE ME TASKS HERE! https://teamup.com/ks8vkif9va82gfka8c

Loves: Being forced, Being Name Called, Being Bullied, Heavy Bondage, Chastity, Cages, Collar and Leash, Corsets, CrossDressing, Self-Bondage

I'm into: butt plugs,enemas, remote-control devices, dollification, hypnosis, mind control, latex, Hidden Public and willing to try new things.

Limits are: pain, public, blood, friends, family, CUMMING T.T
corvon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper