Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 09-27-2020, 11:50 PM   #4861
Haldirdk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
I have to agree with Joe. In the future with spoilers, please tell us what you had to do without telling us which spoilers you chose. Don’t let others have the opportunity to avoid the best ones.

For today:
100 to the right with a wooden spoon
100 to the left with the handle of a wooden spoon
100 to the left with the handle of a wooden spoon.

Then, flip a coin:
Heads: 100 to the left with the handle of a wooden spoon
Tails: 100 to the right with a wooden spoon
After a day with light busting yesterday, it was back to business today. The handle busts were pure torture. My balls are now red and sore, but I am looking forwards to what your wicked mind comes up with next Miss Emmy.

Chastity, Tease and denial, Cbt, Ballbusting, Some humiliation

Dislikes:
Crossdressing, anal (recieving), impolite people

Limits:
Blood, Toilet stuff, Children, Animals, Public

Pm me:
Bust: I will do a ballbusting task of your choice
Edge: I will edge myself
Deny: I will be denied for 24 hours
Rule: Set a rule within limits for 24 hours
Haldirdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 12:09 AM   #4862
AbuseMyBalls

So glad this is open again I’m in for 3 days. I haven’t busted in so long but please don’t go easy

[CENTER] PM Dares: http://http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82198
AbuseMyBalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 02:26 AM   #4863
CaffeineColin

My balls are so red, black and blue and swollen (and I'm so turned on by it).

It was either the perfect time to have been gone for a few days or exactly the wrong time to be gone. I had a lot of catching up to do and it's been a long session.

Quote:
Tie your balls separately, then choose one of the following (bunnies do all without doubling)

- 325 hits to the left with the last shoe you wore outside.
- 500 with a wooden spoon, alternating balls
- 50 book drops
- 125 swings of a heavy object in a sock.
I started out with 500 wooden spoon spanks. I knew there would be a lot more coming but I still did them hard to be fair.

[QUOTE=Emmyred;41411389] Today's assignment was inspired by Trebaldin. Feel free to thank him for his offering.

You're going to need a metronome set to 100 bmp, a timer, and a wooden spoon. Throughout the task, keep count the number of strokes that you miss. There will be consequences.

The Task:
Edge once.
Hit your balls lightly with the wooden spoon for 1 minute at 100 bpm.
Edge once.
Hit your balls with medium light force with the wooden spoon for 1 minute at 100 bpm.
Edge once.
Hit your balls with medium force with the wooden spoon for 1 minute at 100 bpm.
Edge once.
Hit your balls with medium hard force with the wooden spoon for 1 minute at 100 bpm.
Edge once.
Hit your balls with quite hard force with the wooden spoon for 1 minute at 100 bpm.
/QUOTE]

The edging felt so nice between these 500 hits and my balls were past pink and getting to red by the end. But I didn't miss any - although I was barely breathing during the last 20 seconds of the hard spanks.

Quote:
Painslutjoe- as you are such a ballbusting veteran, you can consider your hits that were not hard enough as "missed' and complete the appropriate spoiler.

We're going to roll some dice today. You'll need a D6 or use random.org.

Roll One: How many?
1- 100
4- 300

Roll Two: What are you using?

2- fruit or rock in a sock

Roll Three: How Hard?

4- HARD

Roll Four: Extras

2- Edge 10 times before and after your hits

<PLEASE POST YOUR RESULTS IN THE THREAD>
More edges (yay!), but with so many hits! I used a hard ball in a sock and did these kneeling. The hits were hard so I made sure that I hit hard enough to fall over at least every 10th hit. But the end it was nearly every other hit. Thanks to the edges I was tuned on the entire time.

Quote:
Today is a day of chance. Look at as many spoilers below as you like (minimum 1), but you must complete every spoiler you look at.

Spoiler:
25 book drops

Spoiler:
25 very hard punches

Spoiler:
100 hard hits to the left with a wooden spoon, then 100 to the right
That's where I looked -- I was so curious about the others, but didn't dare. I have to say, concentrating on one ball then the other makes the ordeal so much worse -- actually, maybe I shouldn't say that.

Quote:

For today:

Then, flip a coin:
Like I said before, concentrating on one ball - it's so mean, but also so good! I lucked out a bit at the end since my right ball was more sensitive today.

I think I have finally caught up after 1,950 hits of various types and strengths to my balls.

Thanks for your patience and for the tasks!
Colin
CaffeineColin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 06:47 AM   #4864
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

Today's task is differentiated based on the quality of your reports in this thread. Some of you have been writing excellent reports that please me greatly. Several more of you write acceptable reports that let me know you are keeping up. And a few of you say you're in the thread but don't report at all.

Exceptional Reporters: Painslutjoe and Trebaldin:
Spoiler:
For your excellent work, you can have 100 hits with your favorite implement today. :)

Acceptable Reporters: Colin, Haldirdk, Denon, Kiton, Max, BlueBalls:
Spoiler:
You can have 300 with a wooden spoon

Anyone else:
Spoiler:
Shame. You can have 250 to the right a wooden spoon, then tie your balls separately and complete an additional 250 to the right with the handle of the spoon.
Old 09-28-2020, 09:14 AM   #4865
PeakingBlinder

Quote:
Today is a day of chance. Look at as many spoilers below as you like (minimum 1), but you must complete every spoiler you look at.

Spoiler:
5 edges

Spoiler:
50 hits to your left ball with the handle of a wooden spoon

Spoiler:
10 rubber band snaps

Spoiler:
Look at at least three more spoilers

Spoiler:
50 swings of a heavy object in a sock

Spoiler:
100 hard hits with your hand at 50bpm

Spoiler:
25 book drops

Spoiler:
Melt two ice cubes on your balls before continuing

Spoiler:
25 very hard punches

Spoiler:
I got 10 band snaps, which stung but weren't too bad, so I thought I could handle another spoiler. I ended up regretting that with 100 to left then right, with hard hits from a wooden spoon. Had to take a couple of breaks and breathers, but got through.

Quote:
I have to agree with Joe. In the future with spoilers, please tell us what you had to do without telling us which spoilers you chose. Don’t let others have the opportunity to avoid the best ones.

For today:

Then, flip a coin:
After another break, I started this one. I already had a dull ache, which did not help, but I wanted to get through this one without a break if i could. Which I did. And I am rather sore now.
Old 09-28-2020, 09:17 AM   #4866
Kiton
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Today's task is differentiated based on the quality of your reports in this thread. Some of you have been writing excellent reports that please me greatly. Several more of you write acceptable reports that let me know you are keeping up. And a few of you say you're in the thread but don't report at all.

Spoiler:
For your excellent work, you can have 100 hits with your favorite implement today. :)

Spoiler:

Anyone else:
Spoiler:
Shame. You can have 250 to the right a wooden spoon, then tie your balls separately and complete an additional 250 to the right with the handle of the spoon.
Glad to know I’m doing ok with the reports, I’ll try and read more of the others and improve

Got set and was a little glad to see today was a little less crazy then some of the past ones have been, that said form the first hit I was still feeling how sore my balls are staying so I got through this by doing sets of 20, with 5-10 seconds between each set (closer to 10 the close to 300 I got) I’m glad this was to both at least as my rights still extra sore form the other day when I dice rolled into the 400 with the rock in sock to just my right balls... granted my left ball isn’t far behind my right in terms of being sore
Thanks for the busts 😁

into ballbusting, light cbt, joi, ruined orgasms, edging, tease and (short)denial ...ask me I might try it

Limits public, toilet, Needles, face Exposure (will do other pics), blood

I don’t have any toys and live with family so I can’t really get any or do anything to out in the open

Bust me, edge me, or make me ruin my orgasms
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...34#post5415534
Kiton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 10:21 AM   #4867
Trebaldin
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

For today:

Then, flip a coin:
Since i'm the one who spoilered the spoilers, i'm deeply sorry and the report will show it, i hope.

Report:

I began with tieing them separately and hitting the right one 100 times with medium - hard force, did the same to my left one with the handle and gotta say my left one isn't taking the last few days very good. Ouch!

The next to sets i did with hard force and they turned out pretty good for the right one, but i needed a break at funnily 69 hits to the left one. Yes one could mean the number is intentionally chosen, let me asure you it's not! Took a break of 30 seconds and finished the set.

The Coinflip:

Tails, lucky me. Set a metronome at 200bmp and hit as hard as i could at that speed, cause fast hitting is worse for me. Both are now equally burning on the skin.

Thank you for making my/our balls become what they should be, Miss Emmyred, glowing, red and sore.

Everyone else i spoilered, I want to apologize again. It wasn't my intention to ruin the fun for you.

Quote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Anyone else:
Spoiler:

Today's task:
100 hits with your favourite implement? Hmm...Oh, I know.

Report:

So i took my hairbrush and decided to hit with the front, love the feeling of the bristles digging in each and everyone, it's like you got more than one hit at the same time.

Since i just finished the other task of yesterday my balls were sore already, so best premises so to say. Since they were tied already for quite a while and the task doesn't say hit one or the other, i retied them together and started hitting. The bristles did exactly what i described before, a wonderful feeling, you should try it, shouldn't you have already and found out how you feel about it. After today's task my balls were bright red, aching and i could feel them pulsating, don't know if it was the blood or the pain, everything got mixed together.

Thank you, Miss Emmyred. I'm glad you liked my reports and i'm happy about todays task.

To my fellow busters, keep on busting

Metal: Wonderful sound of machinegunning guitars and
soulmassaging drums, mixed with screaming to release stress.

PM DARES
Likes/Punishments/Limits
Join the Unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission
Toys

Are you ready to live?

Denied and locked until: August 18 2021

Last edited by Trebaldin; 09-28-2020 at 09:20 PM. Reason: I don't understand the Multi-Quote function.
Trebaldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 11:32 AM   #4868
Haldirdk

Quote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Anyone else:
Spoiler:
Thank you Miss Emmy, I will try to expand my reports in the future.
I started at a quite slow pace, and man, that spoon stings. After about 30 hits I sped up to about 2 hits oer second.
This was nescessary for me in order to be able to keep hitting hard and not holding back due to my already very pink balls. I kept the pace until I reached 100. At that point, my balls were red, burnimg and aching.
After a short break, I started again, and somehow managed to go until just 60 remained. At this time, my balls were on fire and getting very sore.
After doing the last ones, I even saw that the skin was slightly damaged, nothing serious, though I hope the spoon will not be used for a day or two.
My balls were bright red after finishing, and felt a deep aching soreness.
I suspect that the punishment is building in them.

Chastity, Tease and denial, Cbt, Ballbusting, Some humiliation

Dislikes:
Crossdressing, anal (recieving), impolite people

Limits:
Blood, Toilet stuff, Children, Animals, Public

Pm me:
Bust: I will do a ballbusting task of your choice
Edge: I will edge myself
Deny: I will be denied for 24 hours
Rule: Set a rule within limits for 24 hours
Haldirdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 09:13 PM   #4869
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Thank You for the complement Miss Emmy!

This slut felt is owed a bit extra to thank Ms Emmy for those kind words, so this slut tied it's balls nice and tight at the base creating one nice neat package to aim at. Then with balls straining, already erect, this slut slowly teased itself to just short of an edge (this slut is authorized 3 edges per day by the kind Ms BGBO; it's C&Bs a dark red, straining..., this slut stopped touching for about 30 seconds, then brought itself to edge by using only it's fingernails, running them up and down it's shaft, over it's balls. After edge, this slut waited a minute and then started the busting:

Long-handled heavy wooden spoon, balls still tied at base of course, stop watch running with this slut busting once per second. This slut was determined to bust once per second and do the 100 in one set. The first bust was an eye-opener and this slut eased the power of it's busts after that, more or less increasing the strength of each bust after that.

Around 45, the sting was fading, so this slut was busting harder and harder. But as the sting faded some allowing harder spanks, the familiar dull ache in lower stomach was increasing. Not sure which (stink to balls or ache in stomach) is worse (RE: better), but it does seem for trade off. By the last busts, the hits were really forceful and this slut was glad they ended (even if it did go on to an even 2 minutes - 120 busts versus the requested 100). It's balls a DEEP red, numb, swollen...

This slut is allowed 3 edges per day, so quickly enjoyed it's last one by lightly stroking it.s cock and avoiding it's balls (which were in dire need of a little tender loving care - how frustrating not to touch them!). And then hands off, another frustrated slut, waiting for it's next assignment!

Thank You Miss Emmy!

(...and thanks to Miss BGBO for the allowed edges...)

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 12:58 AM   #4870
CaffeineColin

Thank you for the kind words about my reports. I will, naturally, try to improve them to the point of exceptional for you, Ms. Emmy.

This morning I was really hoping for another task to have already been posted and was not let down. I checked my spoiler and decided that I wanted to be able to concentrate on making hard hits so instead of counting each wooden spoon slap I set a metronome to 100 beats per second and a timer for three minutes and 30 seconds because I really wanted to give you something more. After tying my balls in a perfect target I got started and immediately felt the sting of the spoon. I concentrated on making sure the hits were spread all over my balls so the sting and pain went everywhere. By the end, the skin of my sack was white and dry and in need of a bit of moisturizer.

Thank you for accepting my reports and for the continued tasks,
-Colin.

Quote:

Spoiler:
CaffeineColin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 08:11 AM   #4871
PeakingBlinder

Quote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Anyone else:
Spoiler:
Thank you Miss Emmyred, this left a very uneven ache and stinging. I will try to give more prompt and detailed reports in the future (hopefully without spoiling spoilers)
Old 09-29-2020, 10:33 AM   #4872
AbuseMyBalls

Quote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Anyone else:
Spoiler:
First task in this thread as a returning member from long ago! I haven’t busted in very long and this was a great jump back in. After 500 hits to my right but I was feeling more pleasure than pain. It was really getting sore and my right nut is darker than the left. But of course there’s nothing wrong with that picture hehe. That aside, my dick was super hard and I was loving it so much. Cant wait to do some more

Old 09-29-2020, 10:38 AM   #4873
AbuseMyBalls

Quote:

Spoiler:
5 edges

Spoiler:
50 hits to your left ball with the handle of a wooden spoon

Spoiler:
10 rubber band snaps

Spoiler:
Look at at least three more spoilers

Spoiler:
50 swings of a heavy object in a sock

Spoiler:
100 hard hits with your hand at 50bpm

Spoiler:
25 book drops

Spoiler:
Melt two ice cubes on your balls before continuing

Spoiler:
25 very hard punches

Spoiler:
After today’s task I had to go in for more. I had to hit my left but 100 times with the wooden spoon handle and the pain really started setting in. But my left nut didn’t get any attention so it was great. Then I got 100 to the left and right and it was hurting bad so my remedy for that was to.... look at one more spoiler. The book drops really got me. The 5th one nailed both of my nuts so perfectly I bent over .

Old 09-29-2020, 04:42 PM   #4874
sandy
Distinguished Member

Smile NFL and ball busting

Hi

So next time there is a game on television watch it naked and have a wooden spoon. A flip flop. And an apple in a sock.
Choose which team your cheering for before the game starts

Every time there is a field goal by your team Slap your balls with the flip flop 3 times
1 for every point
Every time there is a field goal by the other team slap your balls 6 times with a flip flop

Every time there is a touchdown by your team Slap each ball 6 times with the wooden spoon and if the convert is successful slap each of your your balls Twice with the wooden spoon

Every time there is a touchdown by the other team slap each of your balls 12 times
2 for each point and if they make the convert hit each ball 4 times

If your team scores a safety touch then swing the apple sock into your balls 5 times

If the other team scores a safety touch then swing then swing the apple sock into your balls 10 times

Any points scored in overtime count double

At the end of the game. If your team won swing the apple sock into your balls twice for every point scored by each team

If your team lost then swing the apple sock into your balls 4 times for each point scored

If the game ended in a tie swing the apple sock into your balls 6 times for each point scored

Have fun

Likes. Public. Sex. Teasing. Dice dares
Starting to enjoy painful dares

Will try almost anything once

Limits. Pics. Vids. Tattoos. Voice. Scat. Blood.
sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to sandy for this post:
Old 09-29-2020, 05:11 PM   #4875
Kiton
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy View Post
Hi

So next time there is a game on television watch it naked and have a wooden spoon. A flip flop. And an apple in a sock.
Choose which team your cheering for before the game starts

Every time there is a field goal by your team Slap your balls with the flip flop 3 times
1 for every point
Every time there is a field goal by the other team slap your balls 6 times with a flip flop

Every time there is a touchdown by your team Slap each ball 6 times with the wooden spoon and if the convert is successful slap each of your your balls Twice with the wooden spoon

Every time there is a touchdown by the other team slap each of your balls 12 times
2 for each point and if they make the convert hit each ball 4 times

If your team scores a safety touch then swing the apple sock into your balls 5 times

If the other team scores a safety touch then swing then swing the apple sock into your balls 10 times

Any points scored in overtime count double

At the end of the game. If your team won swing the apple sock into your balls twice for every point scored by each team

If your team lost then swing the apple sock into your balls 4 times for each point scored

If the game ended in a tie swing the apple sock into your balls 6 times for each point scored

Have fun
My living situation doesn’t really allow me to be able to watch a game naked, or keep up with busts as it goes, would it be ok to pull up the results of a recent game and do the busts to that instead?

into ballbusting, light cbt, joi, ruined orgasms, edging, tease and (short)denial ...ask me I might try it

Limits public, toilet, Needles, face Exposure (will do other pics), blood

I don’t have any toys and live with family so I can’t really get any or do anything to out in the open

Bust me, edge me, or make me ruin my orgasms
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...34#post5415534
Kiton is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk