Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 11-17-2023, 07:04 AM   #4831
ABDLinAL

Since one of your dislikes is diapers but this is a diaper dare thread, I think I've come up with a way you can stay a big boy and not have to wear diapers:

For an entire day every time you go to the bathroom it must be in a diaper, but you're not allowed to wear the diaper. Instead you have to find a way to carry them around with you and use them without putting them on. Save all of the diapers you used and finally when you go to bed you get to put all of them on to sleep in.

limits: obvious public

Please PM me dares and I'll respond with reports and maybe pic proof. I love randomly having tasks appear and being at the mercy of others.

Hidden public is okay.
ABDLinAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2023, 11:51 AM   #4832
kirdo

wait until you feel the urge to pee, wear only a diaper and go for a drive, must be greater than 30 mins to a gas station or store and buy a large drink (you can wear clothes over top of the diaper for the part) drink the entire thing and then get in your car and drive back home (again only in your diaper) if you can make in home without wetting your diaper you have completed the challenge, if you wet PM me for punishment

Proudly owned by Leland

♥♥♥ Likes ♥♥♥
Muzzles, messy, gambles, underwear, toilet control, name calling, humiliation, degradation, body writing.

♥♥♥ Dislikes ♥♥♥
Hidden public, denial, ruining, overnight dares, piss drinking.

♥♥♥ Limits ♥♥♥
Scat, face pics/cam, social suicide.

{Puppy PM Dares}

Kik: kirdoz
kirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2023, 12:40 PM   #4833
Klickfoot

Over the next 3 days you must spend a total of 20 waking hours diapered. It's up to you how you break up the time, but once you put on a diaper you can't remove it for at least 2 hours and every time you remove a diaper (This includes when you take one off the change) you must wait 3 hours before you can wear one again. While wearing the diaper you must use it for its intended purposes. (You can use the toilet to poo) If you have spent less than 20 hours diapered when the 3 days are up you must pm me for a punishment.
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2023, 03:49 PM   #4834
SissyDiaper231

You must put a butt plug in and diaper up, Go out for a walk in public you may not come home till it is wet or been out for 1 hours.

Looking for something public
LIKES: pic proof,Diaper, wetting, Humiliation , blackmail , denial, scat, Piss Drinking, Butt Plugs, Cum Play, Toilet Control, Public Wetting, Vibrator, Public dares, Body writing, Bondage, Pet play, exposing

Soft Limits: Long time Dares, Food,

HARD LIMITS: illegal, permanent damage, long term dares ( 2 month or more ), family,,full face,extreme pain, Videos

KIK: DiaperDare123
You can expose any photos of me but I must get proof
PM DARES

Toys
SissyDiaper231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2023, 09:16 PM   #4835
BabyMe123

Drink alot and cum in your diaper,wearing that diaper go out shopping for embarrassing things. you have to wet at least 2 times before you can head home. if your feeling extra daring wear more then 1 diaper so its hard to hide and wear a butt plug to make it a little worse for you.

hates: pain,poop, hanging wedgies, masturbation dare, openly public

no face pics

kik : BabyGirlMe66

Insta: wedgiebaby1234
BabyMe123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2023, 12:38 PM   #4836
rhl
getDare Succubus

Since you love wedges. Put on panties and wedgie yourself. If you have a belt that could go through the leg holes to keep the wedgie in place, even better. Alternative, give yourself a shoulder wedgie.
Now put on a diaper, or 2.
Start drinking a glass every 2 hours. If you haven't pooped in an hour, take a laxative. In 3 hours you are free to change the diaper.

I prefer possibly humiliating semi-public dates. Ex: I was wearing diapers when my ass exploded, and still had to stand in the checkout lane

Last edited by rhl; 11-29-2023 at 12:43 PM.
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2023, 04:15 PM   #4837
diapersissy119
Baby Member

Wear a diaper and a skirt. Top is up to you. Get the diaper moderately wet. Leave a diaper on your passenger or back seat depending on your risk tolerance. Go through at least 3 drive-thrus ordering waters, teas, or coffees. After completing each order, park your car in the same parking lot, drink your beverage while standing outside of your car, untie and retie your shoes without bending your knees.

After finishing all 3 beverages, continue driving until your diaper is near capacity. If safe, you can also drive with your skirt hiked up.

Then, go to a public restroom with multiple stalls. Change in one of the stalls. Throw away the old diaper without hiding it.

You can substitute the skirt with shorts if needed but make sure the shorts are pulled down so the top part of your diaper is visible.

If you're okay to add messing, do a random number generator between 1 and 3. That will determine if you need to mess while in the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd drive thru.

I'm looking for a humiliating at-home dare but I'm open to non-face pics/vids (Kik, posting on GD, etc.).

Punishments: spanking, wedgies, buttplay, edging, chastity

Limits: illegal, face, full public, food, frontal nudity, injury, 24/7 or long term dares, work hours.

PM Dares.

Supplies.

PM me if you want to give each other dares/tasks back and forth. I'm willing to put in effort to cater to your likes/limits and hoping to find the same!

Kik: diapersissy119
diapersissy119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2023, 01:29 AM   #4838
FoxyFemboy

You must sleep in the same diaper for the rest of the week. It must be wet on the first night. You also may not masturbate unless you have the diaper on, for the rest of the week.

I am adorable!
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2023, 05:19 AM   #4839
fufffffy

wait until you feel the urge to pee, wear only a diaper and go for a drive, must be greater than 30 mins to a gas station or store and buy a large drink (you can wear clothes over top of the diaper for the part) drink the entire thing and then get in your car and drive back home (again only in your diaper) if you can make in home without wetting your diaper you have completed the challenge, if you wet PM me for punishment
i will do anything
fufffffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2023, 08:09 AM   #4840
Micka18

Roll a dice

1: you must wear a diaper for 24 hours
2: you must wear a diaper and after you have pissed in it you may change
3: you must wear a diaper, do 3 other diaper dares without taking off or changing your diaper
4: You must ask another getDare user for a diaper task to do within these parameters: you can wear nothing but a diaper, you must use the diaper, and you must cum in it before changing.
5: you must wear a diaper for the night and pee in it before you can change
6: you must pee, poop, and cum in your diaper and before you can change ask another getdare member for permission.
Micka18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2023, 02:51 AM   #4841
EquivalentTrash

Put on a diaper, chastity belt, and butt plug for 8 hours. Drink 500ml every hour. Post on the Kik diaper check, if you dont respond in 10 minutes they may give you a punishment. You are not allowed to change unless someone who replies to you on kik gives you permission

Likes: Diapers, public, piss, mild scat, bathroom control, crossdressing, anal, non-face pics and vids.

Limits: Illegal, Blood, CBT, pain, Family and friends, extreme exposure, personal info, face pics, scat thats not in a diaper.

Things I own: ABDL diapers, Medical Diapers, Pullups, cloth diaper, plastic pants, enema, laxatives, onesie, dildos, butt plugs, limited crossdressing

Kik: EquivalentTrash
EquivalentTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2023, 03:50 AM   #4842
diapersissy119
Baby Member

Wear an ABDL diaper and crossdress as fully as possible. You can choose what time to complete this dare. Wet the diaper so it's moderately wet and then go to a public restroom, and take 5 photos in the bathroom mirror that show off your diaper and clothes, and that you'd be willing to post to a GD picture album.

Limits: illegal, face, full public, food, frontal nudity, injury, 24/7 or long term dares, work hours.

PM Dares.

Supplies.

PM me if you want to give each other dares/tasks back and forth. I'm willing to put in effort to cater to your likes/limits and hoping to find the same!

Old 12-02-2023, 05:17 AM   #4843
SissyDiaper231

Put in a buttplug and then a diaper, Drink 3 cups of water, You must stay in it for 4 hours
LIKES: pic proof,Diaper, wetting, Humiliation , blackmail , denial, scat, Piss Drinking, Butt Plugs, Cum Play, Toilet Control, Public Wetting, Vibrator, Public dares, Body writing, Bondage, Pet play, exposing

Soft Limits: Long time Dares, Food,

HARD LIMITS: illegal, permanent damage, long term dares ( 2 month or more ), family,,full face,extreme pain, Videos

KIK: DiaperDare123
You can expose any photos of me but I must get proof
PM DARES

Toys
SissyDiaper231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2023, 11:05 AM   #4844
Rb123

For the next 3 days you cant use a toilet. You can only change your diaper once a day.

Likes: humiliation, cross-dress, self-bondage, masturbation, messy, exercise, feet/socks, sissy, food, anal, gag, being degraded, pictures

Dislikes: spanking, pee, bodywriting, diaper, cum play, nipple play, hidden public

Limits: scat, videos, showing face, public, ball busting, extreme pain, family/friends,

I'm open to trying new things that are not mentioned...

Items available: butt plugs, female clothes, dildo, timed lock, nipple clamps, diapers
Rb123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2023, 03:16 AM   #4845
diapersissy119
Baby Member

You must buy girl pullups while wearing a skirt, dress, women's shorts or pants and you must purchase from a cashier, no self checkout. After purchase, go to nearest bathroom and put on your girly pullups. You must wet them at least once in public.

PM Dares.

Supplies.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper