ok pepsilg
"naughty" is written above my pussy ♥
perfect place :>
pepsilg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 11:14 AM   #469
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Come on guys i Need creative dares!!! ♥

BTW: @pepsilg you could have given me a second word with your "perfect place :>" post :P
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 11:20 AM   #470
ChazzaStoke

What toys do you have? whos home? what time is it?
ChazzaStoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 11:26 AM   #471
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChazzaStoke View Post
What toys do you have? whos home? what time is it?
no toys (could borrow some from Aylin, but not today)
whole Family home (not so high risk Family dares are ok)
its 19:26 here
Old 11-16-2016, 11:31 AM   #472
ChazzaStoke

Okay then simple dare for you.

Strip fully in your room, door unlocked but closed. you will edge three times, and stuff a pair of panties inside your pussy after each one. you may not stop until all three are done, try not to make too much noise.

If possible fetch panties that belong to your sister, preferably worn.

Good luck
ChazzaStoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 11:37 AM   #473
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

With those panties inside, excuse yourself to needing a walk. You can dress how ever you want. Once out, find a dark corner, remove the panties, gag yourself with them, continue your walk for another 10 minutes, put them back in and return home.

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 08:25 PM   #474
footman590

To indoors ones you can do relatively short.

1. When you are home alone. Make a list of items you must do that'll definitely take at least half an hour. Strip completely naked and call in some takeout. You must complete all tasks before you may redress. So if you haven't, too bad.

2. A variation of the above is to still call the pizza man and strip, but you must keep mastuebating instead of doing tasks. No orgasm but for each edge you get, you can put on one piece of clothing. From least covering to most covering. Ideally when the pizza man comes, you must immediately put in any thing that vibrates ib you (vibrstor or toothbrush etc) and answer .

3. Go to anywhere like a shower room where you can be naked indoors. Try to be naked for as long as possible and be seen as much. At least once quickly leave the area to "collect" a forgotten time or whatnot

Hope you'll still be doing other dares I mentioned.

Dislikes: Pictures, other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

Limits: Illegal, public, family, basically anything that can cause trouble, discovery, or harm.

Toys: 3 fleshlights, 1 male vibrator, 1 ring

22/M

PM if you want dares that involve hidden public/public and being controlled(tend to do only female) or got any dare that you believe can get a strong orgasm for me.
footman590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 10:29 AM   #475
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsilg View Post
go to shopping mall wearing dress, bra, panties, stockings and high heels. go to three stores and in each of them head to the fitting room. in the first one you should undress yourself, wearing only stockings and panties. play with your nipples and get completely wet. wear a dress and high heels and go, leaving bra in fitting room. go to the fitting room in second store. undress to only stockings and high heels, edge once. wipe your wet pussy and thighs using your panties. wear a dress and go, leaving panties in fitting room. go to last store. now walk to fitting room and get naked completely. edge once. then you must bring your clothes in hands and walk to opposite fitting room. make sure that no one get caught you! (if caught, i will prepare punishment for you, but only after report ) edge twice and you will be able to dress. now collect abandoned clothes from previous fitting rooms. you mustn't wear it. if your fitting room will be occupied, wait near this place, and if it was available, take your clothes as fast as possible and you can go home. but if anybody seen your abandoned clothes and saw you while you taking them back, you have to be ashamed, just how you like. i hope that you take this dare good luck, waiting for report!
How about this dare? You said you do this
Old 11-17-2016, 10:51 AM   #476
Lanies95

Default Unsee

Go to unsee.com and post a picture of yourself completly naked. Choose whatever time limit you want. Copy the link and paste it in a reply to this message and on the getdare forum. If it expires before anyone looks you are ok. If they do then ...?
They delete the pictures after the limit you set expires. You decide how big a risk to take. The limits are firstview, and time limits from 30 mins to 24 hrs.
Hopefully, Ill get to see it.
Lanies95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 03:44 PM   #477
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanies95 View Post
Go to unsee.com and post a picture of yourself completly naked. Choose whatever time limit you want. Copy the link and paste it in a reply to this message and on the getdare forum. If it expires before anyone looks you are ok. If they do then ...?
They delete the pictures after the limit you set expires. You decide how big a risk to take. The limits are firstview, and time limits from 30 mins to 24 hrs.
Hopefully, Ill get to see it.
pics for strangers (if they dont really earn them) is a Limit
but still thx for the dare ♥

@pepsilg i already did that dare and i think i also reported in this thread :/ (if not im sorry but i really did it) ♥
Old 11-17-2016, 03:55 PM   #478
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

Okay, maybe I missed it However, write "shameless" on your body
Old 11-17-2016, 04:04 PM   #479
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post
HI

I would like to get as many public dares as i can get
Im home alone often so i have enough time to do some dares.

I will do most of the public dares at night, because my public limit is to get caught intentionally!

You could give me challenges like ring at a neighbors house and wait for 20s
OR you could give me dares like walk 10 minutes away from your house

(challenges will be done while doing the dares)

My likes and limits are in signature
I ONLY send pics/vids to person i know for at least 3 month if i trust them

Remember: I like the risk of getting caught so dont give me dares which involve to get caught or something like that

Thank you! :*

(i will report how they went)
The dare is to be photoed naked as you dare in a bar or tavern during business hours.
then place it on your main screen on your cell for 7 days
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 04:38 PM   #480
collegesubguy

Here is a dare for you:

For this dare there is an easy and a hard mode depending on your limits, and I know you wanted to start involving strangers more so I hope you push yourself and pick hard mode

For this dare you must go somewhere public, like a park. You can start fully clothed. Once at the park start walking around and count every 10 individual people that walk past you. Once you hit 10, take off a piece of clothing and hide it nearby. Then continue doing this until you are naked. You are allowed to hide from people for now but still count them as they pass you. Once you are naked the easy vs hard part comes in.

If you chose easy then you will need your boyfriend. You are to go somewhere you feel comfortably secluded in the park but still possible to be seen and he has to cum on your face, whatever means necessary (suck him, handjob, whatever, but he must cum on your face), and you must leave it there without cleaning it up.

If you chose hard, then you must find a stranger to cum on your face. You don't have to blow him or help him in any way if you don't want, but he must cum on your face and you have to leave it there.

Now you must go back through the park and retrieve all your clothes with the cum on your face, but this time you must edge at each piece of clothing 5 times and you must be visible. Just like the dare you did before, you can hide in between edges, but if you hide while working up to an edge then remember that and count how many times you do this. There will be a follow up "punishment" dare that will push your experience with strangers much further so I advise you not to hide. You also may not put your clothes back on until you have retrieved all your clothing.

Once you have retrieved all your clothing and you are back in your car you may now wipe the cum off and you have completed the dare. Let me know if you hid from any strangers while edging and I will give you the follow up dare. Or if you want to be pushed a little bit I can give you the dare anyway after you complete it

Last edited by collegesubguy; 11-17-2016 at 10:55 PM.
collegesubguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public