Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-23-2016, 07:59 PM   #466
milkytits

Default Punishment

Difficult for this cunt

Limits: Pictures/webcam, family, permanent, blood, eating/drinking poo or piss, piercings, body writing, toilet play, illegal

Dislikes: spanking, anal, messy, food play, long term, heavy bondage, semi public, anal, wax, and ice
Likes: Lactating, being milked, being submissive, tit and nipple torture/ play, bladder control, light self bondage

Toys: Anything household, and electric and manual breast pumps
milkytits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 08:39 PM   #467
Peemyself

I think ill try medium.
Peemyself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 01:28 AM   #468
Mr.Blue

Default Christmas Slut

Christmas Slut

Merry Christmas! I wish you all a great holiday season and I would like to present a steamy report to you from this year's Christmas Slut! I started this thread 15 months ago and I have received hundreds of punishment requests from horny women all over the world. I have done my best to follow through with my promise to deliver them the punishment that they deserve and I would like to celebrate this thread's success by posting this report. The Christmas Slut will remain anonymous but she gave me permission to post her report for all of you to see. I'm sure she'll be very humiliated when she sees this up here. Also, be sure to respond to this post later and tell her what a slut she is for maximum embarrassment. Anyway, here is the report, enjoy!

Report:

Part I - Pussy Preperation
I got home from a long hard day of work and soaked in a nice hot bubble bath. You sat at the edge of the tub. Watching. Waiting. I shaved my legs my pussy and my ass. Making sure I was soft and smooth. I stood up with my legs parted, so that you could inspect your property. When you appoved. I got out of the tub and handed you a bottle of baby oil. You gently rubbed it in (the only time you are ever gentle with me). I expected to hear how sexy I looked. Or what a good girl I have been lately… but instead while you were rubbing oil on me, you kept degrading me. Calling me a cunt, a lazy bitch, a pain slut, a cum whore. I was blushing. And strongly turned on.

Part II - Fuck and Suck

After my bath you ordered me to bed. I had to masterbate with a hairbrush handle. I hate it when you watch me do this. It makes me feel dirty.
I fingered my pussy and clit until I was nice and wet. I slipped the grip handle of my clean brush into my slit. I spread my legs as far apart as they would go and fucked myself good and hard for 5 minutes. I took the Brush out and preceded like it was your cock. I kissed the tip. Licked it, sucked it. And shoved it deep into my mouth. Then without warning thrust it deep into my pussy
I moaned. And fucked my pussy again for 5 minutes. I begged for your cock but was only given the hairbrush to suck on
You said I was not worthy of your cock.
After licking all the yummy off the brush I begged you not to make me fuck myself again. But in it went in. I was mad at you so I fucked myself good and hard. Please sir I want to stop… it hurts now… please. You ignored my begging. So I continue to fuck myself. I again licked up the brush handle after 5 minutes.

Part III - Spanking Time!

You were not satisfied with my masterbating. So spankings were in order. But no, not inflicted by you. This too you were going to make me do. I grabbed the wooden spoon and smacked my clit and pussy hard. 1 , 2, 3, 4 I counted. "Please sir I am a bad girl" I said at 10. 11,12, 13. I continued at every 10 I yelled I am a bad girl and deserve this. I had to pause at 34. I hit my clit just right causing searing pain. But then continued till I got to 60.

Part IV - Giving Birth
I made sure I had some clean balls on hand. (My husbands new golf balls I am giving him for christmas) I washed them with my toy soap and dried them off. I put my favorite lube on them and inserted one into my vagina. Then I closed my eyes and spread my legs and tried to push it out. It took a few pushes but it finally flopped out. I then took two balls (twins) and lubed them up . I put them in my vagina pushing them farther and deeper in . I played with my nipples while imagining you packing my cunt full. Leaving them in all day, and making me push them out right before you fill me with your cock. I got up and got some scarves and tied my ankles to the bed. To help me keep them wide apart. Then I layer back down and closed my eyes while pushing out the twins. Mmmm I like being your dirty slut sir.

Part V - Ride for Me and Cry for Me, Slut!

I untied my ankles and got out my largest dildo. It has a suction cup on the bottom and I was and able to place it on the floor a fuck it for 15 minutes. I was begging you to let me cum. You just laughed and rubber banded my hands behind my back. You ordered me off the dildo and blend told me to deep throat it until I cried. I choked, I begged, I pleaded. But you held my head down. You caught my tears in a cup (I slipped one hand free, and placed the cup to my lips. I drank the few drops of tears)

Back straddling the dildo I fucked it again. This time with my hands band behind me. You kept telling me how I would never get to feel your cock. That I was a worthless whore. That I again couldn't cum. After 15 minutes. I deep throated the dildo again. And again you caught my tears. This time however you had me lay with my pussy arched in the air. And poured the tears into it. Then took the dildo and plunged it in and out. For 5 minutes you made me masterbate in front of you.

Part VI - Finishing Off

I put a pair of my thongs into my pussy and spread my legs wide. I smacked my clit and pussy hard. "Please no more" I begged. "I am your filthy whore!" Over and over I begged. I was allowed to stop at 30. Then I rubbed my clit and edged. Oh I wanted to cum so bad. 4 more times I edged.
Then I smacked my pussy each butt cheek and each tit 10 times till they were all red and sore. Each time saying "Please sir no more"
Due to me not being allowed to cum properly (another dare) I rubbed my clit until I edged and let it slip over to a ruined orgams.

I am now sore, wet, and fucking horny.
And yes sir I am wearing my hit pink thongs all day
Mr.Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 07:23 AM   #469
nawtygirl

I'm new to this, can I have a medium please

PM me dares and I will obey immediately and send replies
nawtygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 08:02 AM   #470
badgirlisme
Distinguished Member

Trying Extreme again for a long time

Dare you to open this
Spoiler:
I dare you to send me a pm dare:D
badgirlisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 11:10 AM   #471
Horneygal112233

Medium please this pussy is needs a dare
Horneygal112233 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 02:54 AM   #472
hornynippleslut

Medium please. Thank you.
Like-Nipple pain Limits- blood, perm, illegal. F-straight-taken, 32C. Likes, dislikes & limits www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81212 PM Dares- https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81215 Kik Sometimesnaughtygirl-rarely on PLS GIVE ME PM DARES!!!! Clover clamps, binder & chip clips, scour pads, belt, wood spoon, padlocks for weights, rubber bands, ropes, plug.
hornynippleslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 04:06 PM   #473
Adenat

Hi, Mr. Blue. Medium/Hard Dare Please. Or Both. Thank you.
Adenat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 11:04 PM   #474
sub420

i will takr Difficult!
Toys: Vibrator, Basic Household Items, Ball Gag

Note: I would love to explore my dislikes a little bit more and am willing to do dares involving my dislikes as well.
sub420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 11:20 PM   #475
sub420

Could i have extreme instead please? difficult does not please my master
Toys: Vibrator, Basic Household Items, Ball Gag

Note: I would love to explore my dislikes a little bit more and am willing to do dares involving my dislikes as well.
sub420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 12:36 AM   #476
WedgieBaby

I will take a medium one sir

Likes:Wedgies,Age-play, Masturbation control, Rules, Cum deprecation, and being teased

Limits:Pics/Videos, Illegal, Blood, Poop, Needles, And sharp objects
WedgieBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 01:42 PM   #477
collegegirl20

I would like a difficult one, sir.
collegegirl20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 02:22 PM   #478
NaughtyGal

Can I have a easy one to start with Sir?

Control any of my Lovense vibes via the app. User name is NaughtyGal

PM me dares within my limits. You will get a report back when they are done.

Likes, Limits, and Toys

PM Dares
NaughtyGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 02:39 PM   #479
sammysn

I'll try medium, please.
sammysn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 07:16 AM   #480
Venus11235

I'll go for an medium one, Sir, please.

Likes: Denial, humiliation, spanking, punishment, bondage, play.
Dislikes : Nipples torture, ice, corner time, lines.
Limits - Public, permanent, family & friend, scat, drinking urine.

I have : dildo, rope, house items.

Kik : Venus11235

MY AMA
Venus11235 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, girl, punishment, pussy, slut