Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-08-2022, 06:17 PM   #466
Hidden Desires

Unravel a roll of toilet paper into a pile on the bathroom floor, then get naked, blindfolded, and hands tied behind your back. Shit and piss on the toilet paper, and carry it to the toilet using only your mouth. When you think your are finished take the blindfold off and anything left on the floor you will lick clean and swallow

Likes: Toilet, Scat (Tasting), Piss, Alcohol, Anal, Humiliation, Hidden Public, Outdoors, Pictures, Games of Chance/Skill

Dislikes: Pee Holding, Scat (Eating/Smearing) Pain, Orgasm Control, Sissyfication, Crossdressing

Limits: Face (negotiable), (harmful/illegal)

Toys: Dildo, Anal Beads, Plugs, Cock Ring/Vibrator

If I send you a photo in a dare, you are permitted to share it however you want and send me the link!

Full Profile
Hidden Desires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2022, 01:56 AM   #467
Ilsekamps2

Take a shit on the toilet seat. Make sure it's nice and in the center, then drop the toilet lid closed. Handcuff (or just hold your hands behind your back) You have to clean the toilet with only your tongue or your feet.
Ilsekamps2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2022, 06:36 AM   #468
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

Use the same toilet for 24 hours without flushing, then give yourself a swirlie in it.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2022, 04:24 AM   #469
Ilsekamps2

You must piss and poo wearing all white (pants, shirt) and wear it for half an hour after doing both
Old 03-10-2022, 04:26 PM   #470
Swirlyboy22

Save your shit for a whole day, and shit on the floor. Place a bowl on a table in another room, and using your mouth, move all the shit into the bowl. If you drop any, you must eat it all.
Give me an extreme one
Loves:scat eating\swallowing,swirly,piss,public,humliation
Limits:animals,family,blood,gay
Swirlyboy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2022, 08:56 AM   #471
MysteryMailMan

Collect your pee from the day in a big bottle, at the end of the day shit in your hand and smear it on your chest. Shower with the collected pee afterwards. You're only allowed a normal shower an hour after the pee shower.

I’d appreciate something easy that doesn’t require shit eating

Virgin Loser

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys/clothes: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94815

Please bully my small dick on Kik.
Kik: MysteryMailMan
MysteryMailMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2022, 09:35 AM   #472
Ilsekamps2

The next time you poo, do so on the floor and move it to the toilet by hand. The only way you are allowed to clean your hands is trough brushing it of on the clothes that you are wearing. No water allowed.
Old 03-11-2022, 10:20 AM   #473
Hidden Desires

The next shit you take will be done in your underwear. You may move it to the toilet after but keep that same underwear on for 24 hours. Any pee during that time get a random number 1-3.

1 - pee through your underwear
2 - pee on a new, clean piece of clothing that will also be kept on until the time ends
3 - pee anywhere but in the bathroom (kitchen sink, outside, etc)

Likes: Toilet, Scat (Tasting), Piss, Alcohol, Anal, Humiliation, Hidden Public, Outdoors, Pictures, Games of Chance/Skill

Dislikes: Pee Holding, Scat (Eating/Smearing) Pain, Orgasm Control, Sissyfication, Crossdressing

Limits: Face (negotiable), (harmful/illegal)

Toys: Dildo, Anal Beads, Plugs, Cock Ring/Vibrator

If I send you a photo in a dare, you are permitted to share it however you want and send me the link!

Full Profile
Hidden Desires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 06:21 PM   #474
Gjgjjred

Your dare is to shit on the floor and faceplant into it
I would like a detailed long dare with panties masks a small dildo and shoelaces no swallowing or smearing
Gjgjjred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2022, 03:23 PM   #475
Swirlyboy22

Since you don’t have likes and limits I Hope this is okay to you
Use the same toilet for 3 days but don’t flush it now you have to put your head in it mouth open and flush your choice if u want to swallow

Loves: scat,piss,swallow,extreme,swirly,public
Limits:family,animals,gay
Swirlyboy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2022, 04:30 PM   #476
Kawaii

stuff some yarn up there and leave a small piece hanging out all day and shit it out
Not into heavy pain, extreme scat, or rudeness
Pm for kik
PM Dares
Toy list
Kawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2022, 08:07 AM   #477
MysteryMailMan

Every time you piss, do it in a bottle. Do this until you fill a 1L bottle
Then position yourself over the toilet and pour the pee onto your chest so it runs down your body into the toilet.
If any goes into the seat or floor you must lick it up.

Please no shit swallowing for mine unless you want to be really mean

Virgin Loser

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys/clothes: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94815

Please bully my small dick on Kik.
Kik: MysteryMailMan
MysteryMailMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2022, 10:52 PM   #478
rhl
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToiletBoy91 View Post
Go to a public restroom and enter a stall. Strip completely naked. Poop on the floor and move as much as you can into the toilet with your mouth.
Have done this (at home) only because I like to try a dare before asking someone else to.
This time, my poop was rather soft and took some time to lap up. What I could not easily pick up. 'i licked up, cleaning the mouth with toilet water between licks. Swallowing both water and poo. Being in a public location, hearing people entering and exciting added another layer

MysteryMailMan for. 24 hours you can pee and poo using the toilet. Howver you can not change your underwear nor remove your underwear while using the toilet. All pee must be done while the dick is covered. If you need to poop, use toilet water to clean the underwear

Last edited by rhl; 03-22-2022 at 03:21 PM.
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 12:55 PM   #479
ChastisedBaby

Wear a diaper until leaking and make sure to poop at least once. Wear the diaper to a public restroom. Take it off and transfer all the contents to the toilet using only your mouth. Then put the diaper back on and return home.

Likes/Limits: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89112

PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85032

Please send me a dare and I will send one in return

Kik: littlemendel
ChastisedBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ChastisedBaby for this post:
Old 03-24-2022, 04:49 PM   #480
serazene

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChastisedBaby View Post
Wear a diaper until leaking and make sure to poop at least once. Wear the diaper to a public restroom. Take it off and transfer all the contents to the toilet using only your mouth. Then put the diaper back on and return home.
Put on a diaper and don't take it off until you've used it both ways. I don't care if it's leaking - it stays on until you poop in it.

Once you've filled it, take it off, put it back on backwards, and edge with it twice. You can then choose to either take it off and get cleaned up, but no orgasm for the next hour, or finish in it but keep wearing the diaper afterwards for an hour to think about what you've done.

--

I'm home alone this weekend and am willing to pick up supplies if that helps get the creative juices flowing.

Loves
Toilet control + forced "accidents" (diapers, pants, naked, doesn't matter), diapers, DDlb/MDlb dynamic, watersports, hypnosis, video games, challenges, chance (dice, etc)

Limits
Too public (forcing kink on strangers, getting "caught"), pictures, animals, blood, swallowing poop, licking toilet seat/bowl/etc, permanent, friends/family, illegal or unsafe

More detailed list
PM dares, Supplies
serazene is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
piss, scat, shit, toilet