Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-10-2013, 07:11 PM   #466
NobodyImportant

Well the walk in the park is over i suppose, but you could do the following:
Put on 4 diapers, and then your tightest pants you can fit over them.
now take out the trash, walk your dog, check the nearest bus stop for the departure times, or whatever.
You can do this at night, but you can only go back home if at least one person has seen you like that, OR you peed your diapers.
Both have to happen at least 20 meters from your house.

No-no : Permanent social or physical damage, inhomogeneous stuff, messing, wearing less than 4 diapers at a time
I love: lots of things... lots of diapers mainly ^^,, latex, neoprene,hidden public stuff, risky public stuff, super long term stuff, stretchy & tight things in general, huge anal, anal training BDSM, mild pain, slime, humiliation fear of getting caught,picture proof,etc.

I never put on less than 4 diapers. I like messy not dirty. I LOVE but don't USE diapers.
NobodyImportant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:46 PM   #467
spaceplanet

When you are at home, your diapers must be clearly visible. You must crawl when you travel from room to room and of course no toilets. You may only change your diaper after both wetting and . You must put all of your food in the blender to make it mush before you eat it. When you sleep, you must be in only a diaper and once you are in bed, you cannot get out for 10 hours for any reason.

Last edited by spaceplanet; 01-12-2013 at 08:11 PM.
spaceplanet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:56 PM   #468
NobodyImportant

-_-
Dude.
Please for the love of everything thick and puffy, read my limits.
- I don't live alone, so i can not crawl around anywhere.
- Body fluids are a hard limit.
THAT MEANS, NO I WILL NOT POOP IN MY DIAPERS FFS.
I'm sorry that i am this upset, but every single dare i got in the past week was only about stuff that was in my hard limits.

No-no : Permanent social or physical damage, inhomogeneous stuff, messing, wearing less than 4 diapers at a time
I love: lots of things... lots of diapers mainly ^^,, latex, neoprene,hidden public stuff, risky public stuff, super long term stuff, stretchy & tight things in general, huge anal, anal training BDSM, mild pain, slime, humiliation fear of getting caught,picture proof,etc.

I never put on less than 4 diapers. I like messy not dirty. I LOVE but don't USE diapers.

Last edited by NobodyImportant; 01-12-2013 at 07:59 PM.
Old 01-12-2013, 08:11 PM   #469
spaceplanet

I apologize than. How is that without the poop?
Old 01-12-2013, 08:35 PM   #470
NobodyImportant

Uhmm. This was your dare:

"When you are at home, your diapers must be clearly visible. You must crawl when you travel from room to room and of course no toilets. You may only change your diaper after both wetting and . You must put all of your food in the blender to make it mush before you eat it. When you sleep, you must be in only a diaper and once you are in bed, you cannot get out for 10 hours for any reason."

If you take into account that i don't live alone, don't have a blender, don't use diapers with body fluids, and usually sleep at least 10 hours, and whenever i have on diapers they are visible, that leaves only the part that i'd probably have to pee my diaper at night, which i will try.
So yeah still w8ing 4 dares

Old 01-12-2013, 08:58 PM   #471
spaceplanet

I apologize for earlier so I came up with this. I dare you to put on two of your thickest diapers (you may take them off to use the bathroom if you want), and your favorite baby clothes, or other childlike clothes. Be sure to put them on first thing in the morning. You must keep the diapers on and go about your house doing what ever you normally do, except it will be harder with the added bulk between you legs ( If 2 diapers is not enough to create this, then add more until it is harder).

Is that okay
Old 01-13-2013, 07:05 PM   #472
fnhscarfanatec

diaper up then cross-dress for at least 6 hours, it can be when your home alone or whenever you want

Dislikes: Long Dares(over 3 hours), Eating Stuff, Extreme public, family/friends, pain, illegal

Looking for a Dom to diaper and humiliate me. If interested see my kik below
KIK: DiaperDude888

Collection of Thick ABDL Diapers
Leather Cuffs (Wrists and Ankles)
Hogtie Brace
Penis Gag/Full Cover Gag

Pink ABDL Gear (Footed PJs, Pacis, Plastic Pants, Onesies)
fnhscarfanatec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:14 AM   #473
NobodyImportant

Are you wearing diapers?
Yes?
Good. wear them for 12 more hours.
No?
Bad baby. Put some on and wear them for 24 hours.

I kinda would want to try some extreme banana dare. I heard those are fun....

Old 01-14-2013, 06:48 PM   #474
fnhscarfanatec

cant do long dares

Dislikes: Long Dares(over 3 hours), Eating Stuff, Extreme public, family/friends, pain, illegal

Hogtie Brace
Penis Gag/Full Cover Gag

Old 01-14-2013, 09:09 PM   #475
NobodyImportant

Are you sure you can not even try to wear one diaper under your clothes?
If you have anything on besides a tshirt and pants the diapers are absolutely not noticeable. And you don't have to use them....

Old 01-15-2013, 08:39 PM   #476
fnhscarfanatec

ya know what, ill try it! For the next person in line, wear diapers the whole weekend! change when necessary!

Hogtie Brace
Penis Gag/Full Cover Gag

Old 01-18-2013, 10:00 PM   #477
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

When you wake up, skip your morning pee and put on a diaper. Drink a glass of water and wait 10 minutes. Have another glass. Hold your pee until it starts to hurt pretty bad, then sit on the floor of your shower and let it loose.

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Toys:Vibrating wand, Lovense prostate massager, diapers, handcuffs, rope, belt.
Iam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 04:12 AM   #478
NobodyImportant

Lol diapers and baby clothes for the weekend it is.

Bladder control you say?
See if you can acquire one or two catheters over the internet.
Should not really be a problem since most sites ship discreetly and the catheters themselves are barely over 5 bucks.
If you can, put one in, and put on a diaper and go about your daily business as usual the day they arrive and the day afterwards.
If you can not get some, because of some inexplicable reason, you need to hold your pee until you feel like bursting and release it into a diaper in a public place.

Old 01-24-2013, 11:08 AM   #479
lilpumpkin

Since you were so mean with those catheters, i think you should know what it's like! The next time you have to pee, you will wet yourself. You may change your pants, but not your underwear, and you will go buy diapers like that.

Likes: Sissification/feminization, diapers, ABDL, anal, public, humiliation, watersports, chores, chastity, cum control/play, cum eating, diet/clothing/schedule control
Interested in: Permanent, pet play
Limits: Cutting, animals, friends and family, pics/cam

lilpumpkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:14 AM   #480
luvdiapers

your dare is to go to the mall or another public location and do at least three of the following tasks, to start you must be either in one diaper with an extra diaper with you or double diapered (cut slits in the one closest to you to make it more absorbant)

change your diaper while there
wet till you leak
mess
try on clothes over the diaper
dress in such a way that the diaper is not completely hidden
buy diaper powder and or wipes and put them in your diaper bag while your still in the store

after doing all three you may go home, but keep the diaper you have on on until right before you go to bed

if you can take the humiliation and do four of the ones listed, then you win and i will wear diapers for four days which you can choose a diaper humiliation for me to do on each day.
luvdiapers is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ab/dl, baby, diaper, person above, sissy