Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-19-2021, 08:54 PM   #466
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
Good Bunny. here are my terms:

1) Once the denial date has passed, all keywords except EV*L and M*DIFY are void. Saying them has no effect, and will not result in any punishment. Any rule that forces an addition without using a keyword (such as the +1 for every mistake) remains in effect.

2) Option "A" is incorporated effective midnight

3) Until you have payed off all your debts; players may add to them by performing the task themselves; subject to reasonable modifications, such as substituting dick and balls for breast in the ICE task. Doing so does not count as using the keyword, and may be done even after the denial date has passed. If used on permanently disabled keywords, you need only do half of what the player did. This may not be used on bladder related tasks.

4) To assure the thread stays active, Bunny will post a description of what tasks she did each day: including a prose description of the tasks done, as well as the updated count you already post every midnight. Failure to post by 1am forfeights any progress made that day.

As this is a compound M*DIFICATION, I do not think forcing you to accept is in the spirit of the rules, so I will let you decide. You can either accept, reject, or propose a counter offer.

Since I enjoyed your last recording so much; I think I will have you do it again. If you want to accept, you will make another recording (under the same rules), where you go the above conditions and accept each one individually.

If you want to make a counter offer, you will make the same recording, but on any item you want to change; instead of just accepting, you accept with m*dification, and propose a change. If I accept your changes, I will fully invoke my power to make it law; otherwise I may propose a counter-offer that you will respond to in the same way. If you need a clarification, or think your change is needed to correct an oversight on my part, you may ask in the thread before making the recording.

If you outright reject the offer, you do not need to record anything, and I will use my power to make one of the above terms law.
Oof. Wish I wasn't on a masturbation break today. You're enjoying this, aren't you? I do have a clarifying question: when you say a prose description, would the types of descriptions I submit interspersed throughout the day work for that? Or are you looking for something more complex?

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 08:55 PM   #467
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

ICE is always a good option.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 09:01 PM   #468
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola Bunny View Post
Oof. Wish I wasn't on a masturbation break today. You're enjoying this, aren't you? I do have a clarifying question: when you say a prose description, would the types of descriptions I submit interspersed throughout the day work for that? Or are you looking for something more complex?
Yes. What you have been submitting throughout the day would be good enough.

And I am very much enjoying this

EDIT: fvdat; double post

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
Old 01-19-2021, 09:06 PM   #469
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

I like the ICE option a lot

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 09:07 PM   #470
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

ICE is much fun.

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 01-19-2021, 09:08 PM   #471
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Yes. What you have been submitting throughout the day would be good enough.

And I am very much enjoying this

EDIT: fvdat; double post
Uh oh. Double post! I love that you've started swearing in Romulan, but it's spelled fvadt (so close).

I will be making a new recording in just a few with a modified proposal. You can choose to accept and I'll let this whole double post slide. Or you can choose to reject (or modify) my modification)\. If you do, I'll find the appropriate punishment for your double post.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-19-2021, 09:12 PM   #472
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Uh oh. Double post! I love that you've started swearing in Romulan, but it's spelled fvadt (so close).

I will be making a new recording in just a few with a modified proposal. You can choose to accept and I'll let this whole double post slide. Or you can choose to reject (or modify) my modification)\. If you do, I'll find the appropriate punishment for your double post.
You drive a hard bargain Bunny. You better hope I'm not in a switchy mood when I need to decide.

ICE

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 01-19-2021, 09:16 PM   #473
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
You drive a hard bargain Bunny. You better hope I'm not in a switchy mood when I need to decide.

ICE
Well I mean if you want to be punished you could always accept and ask to be punished as a reward...

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-19-2021, 09:18 PM   #474
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Well I mean if you want to be punished you could always accept and ask to be punished as a reward...
Or I could reject, and add Bunny giving me a punishment as an extra condition in addition to your modifications

ICE

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 01-19-2021, 09:23 PM   #475
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Well this is my last ICE for the night. Enjoy!

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 09:25 PM   #476
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Noooo; there is sooooo much more ICE to be had.

Enjoy your night.

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 01-19-2021, 09:44 PM   #477
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Ok, 4 more minutes of freezing water time along with 5 minutes of cow time to get this recording for you, Kamita.

https://soundgasm.net/u/the_mickie/N...ion-for-Kamita

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-19-2021, 10:09 PM   #478
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Ok, 4 more minutes of freezing water time along with 5 minutes of cow time to get this recording for you, Kamita.

https://soundgasm.net/u/the_mickie/N...ion-for-Kamita
I had a feeling that was going to be your issue. I'm guessing at what your concern is, since you did not say. The more detail you provide me with why you want a modification, the better I can tailor my counter offer.

Counter offer:

Line 3 is amended to: Until you have payed off all your debts; players may add to them by performing the task themselves; subject to reasonable modifications, such as substituting dick and balls for breast in the ICE task. Doing so does not count as using the keyword, and may be done even after the denial date has passed. This may not be used on bladder related tasks. This may be used on permanently disabled tasks; however Bunny may block up to half of the permanently disabled tasks. Bunny may change her selection of blocked tasks at any midnight admin post. Tasks added in this manner will not resurrect the keyword.

Line 5 is added: No punishment given to Kamita for violations prior to this point will be based on his decision to use the frozen water keyword.

Remember that these conditions are non-severable, so your next recording must include the ones you already agreed to.

Any Bunny that looks at this before responding to my generous offer is a dirty cheater.

Spoiler:

Outright rejecting line 5 will have no effect on my decision to accept your counter offer.

EDIT: Added bladder exclusion back.

PM Dares

Toys:

Last edited by kamita721; 01-19-2021 at 10:16 PM.
Old 01-19-2021, 10:27 PM   #479
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Another recording for you, Kamita. May I look at the spoiler now?

Did 5 minutes this time in the freezing water and 5 minutes of cow time.

https://soundgasm.net/u/the_mickie/N...-Kamita-part-2

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-19-2021, 10:36 PM   #480
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Another recording for you, Kamita. May I look at the spoiler now?

Did 5 minutes this time in the freezing water and 5 minutes of cow time.

https://soundgasm.net/u/the_mickie/N...-Kamita-part-2
You have a deal. Feel free to look at the spoiler

For those too lazy to listen, we are adding back in the condition that additions to permanently disabled keywords only count for half.

Bunny also requested that we exclude bladder related tasks again; as she apparently did not see that I had ninja edited that condition back in to my offer.

PM Dares

Toys:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bunny, denial, torture