Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-26-2023, 02:32 PM   #4741
rhl
getDare Succubus

Ok oh let's have fun.
We are going to make breakfast, I suggest oatmeal, or eggs, maybe toast with jelly cut up.
Now get a diaper and put your breakfast on it. Let's eat up, fork and spoons are not allowed.

As for me, I mainly came for scat.
Old 05-28-2023, 03:46 PM   #4742
Footslaves

Take a laxative and put on a diaper if you can hold for two hours then mess the diaper and you're free, if you can't hold it stay in the diaper until you wet and mess it again.

Something to make me really desperate plz
public, family, face, shaving, hard cbt, anal, outdoors, scat,
KiK username: slavetouse512

My PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76271

My toys
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93667
Footslaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2023, 04:10 PM   #4743
BabyMatt

sorry if this is against limits your signature confused me a little...

drink some water, wait till your bladder is bursting! when your bladder is full and you feel like you cant hold it much longer put on a diaper, drink somemore water 1 -2 glasses! no peeing yet! do some exercise either 10 jumping jacks or push on your bladder for 15 seconds!. wait 1 hour if you can hold it you can go potty! if not stay in that diaper for 1 hour!

♥ LOVES: stinky diapers, soggy diapers, humiliation, forced diaper wearing/usage, being turned into a pathetic baby, hidden public.

♥ Limits: Full public, family/friends, pics of face, videos

♥ My baby brain might've forgotten something, so please ask!

♥ My Toys: Diapers, diuretics and laxatives (my favourite!).

♥ Blackmail me into being my pathetic, true self: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...82#post5324982
BabyMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BabyMatt for this post:
Old 05-30-2023, 01:19 PM   #4744
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Put on a diaper. Do not remove it for any reason for the next 8 hours. If you have to use the bathroom, the diaper will catch it. If you leak for any reason, you must change and start the 8 hours over. After 8 hours, as long as you didn't leak, you can remove it.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2023, 08:15 PM   #4745
EquivalentTrash

Insert a medium dildo and put on a diaper. You may not change or remove dildo until you wet twice. Every hour, bounce on your bum 50 times.

Likes: Diapers, public, piss, mild scat, bathroom control, crossdressing, anal, non-face pics and vids.

Limits: Illegal, Blood, CBT, pain, Family and friends, extreme exposure, personal info, face pics, scat thats not in a diaper.

Things I own: ABDL diapers, Medical Diapers, Pullups, cloth diaper, plastic pants, enema, laxatives, onesie, dildos, butt plugs, limited crossdressing

Kik: EquivalentTrash
EquivalentTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2023, 09:45 AM   #4746
Samor

Insert your Butt plug, put on a diaper, a onesie and pants over it. Lock the pants in place as best as you can using a belt/chain and a padlock. Put the key of the padlock in a full bottle of water that you will put in the freezer. The bottle stay in the freezer until completely frozen.
You have to drink a glass of water every time you want to check if the bottle of water is frozen.

dislikes: very messy, high pain, sissy/feminization, anal(small object)
limits:blood, public, social, work, family, permanent, disgusting, scat, , exposure, anal(more than small object)

Actives rules, PM dares,Toys

Hypno trigger: Urinate NOW

kik: Samorein
Samor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2023, 08:08 PM   #4747
EquivalentTrash

Drink 1 litre and put on a diaper and put in a butt plug. You have to keep the diaper dry for 2 hours. If you're successful, you may take out the plug and do as you like. If you fail, you must cut slits into the diaper, and add another over the top. Then add your lockable diaper cover and keep it on for 5 more hours.

Likes: Diapers, public, piss, mild scat, bathroom control, crossdressing, anal, non-face pics and vids.

Limits: Illegal, Blood, CBT, pain, Family and friends, extreme exposure, personal info, face pics, scat thats not in a diaper.

Things I own: ABDL diapers, Medical Diapers, Pullups, cloth diaper, plastic pants, enema, laxatives, onesie, dildos, butt plugs, limited crossdressing

Old 06-24-2023, 03:05 PM   #4748
slaveboy82
getDare Sweetheart

Diaper up the amount is up to you. then head on over to the KIK diaper check post where you will post the following. "I am in for the next 48 hours. If I do not respond to your request in 5 min I must add 8 hours. If I am not diapered I am at your mercy and must put on whatever diaper you request.

Every diaper check requires that I drink a glass of water or sweet tea.

every time i change for the first 24 hours I have to post in a person above or looser thread.
slaveboy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2023, 06:10 PM   #4749
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

you must wear a diaper everyday for the next week. (and no using the bathroom).

Kik: sissyray81

Likes: Bondage, ORAL, maxi pads abdl, Hidden public, Control, Sissification, HUMILIATION, Diapers Bets/games, Rules, Messy, Long denial
dislikes: Sleeping dares, Corner Time, Line-writing, saran wrap pee drinking
Limits: Social-Suicide, Face, Unhealthy, Cam, FB,

I'm a big sissy fag till 2035
sissybabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 11:32 AM   #4750
Pissybaby
Baby Member

want you to put on 4 disposable diapers, all at the same time. This will work best if you use scisors or a knife to cut slits into the water proof plastic part of the 3 closest to your body, so that they can all drain into eachother. I also want you to put 4 packets of cooked oatmeal into the diaper closest to you, should be more fun that way. Oh, and you're not allowed to take any of them off untill the 4th one is completly wet, so make sure you have a lot of time.

Likes: diapers, pee holding, degradation, pain, impact, gaslighting, humiliation, mess, bondage, pet play
Limits: illegal, blackmail, family, face pics, knives

Kik: hewwo.27
Pissybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 07:30 PM   #4751
Tywil

drink some water, wait till your bladder is bursting! when your bladder is full and you feel like you cant hold it much longer put on a diaper, drink somemore water 1 -2 glasses! no peeing yet! do some exercise either 10 jumping jacks or push on your bladder for 15 seconds!. wait 1 hour if you can hold it you can go potty! if not stay in that diaper for 1 hour!
Tywil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 10:23 PM   #4752
EquivalentTrash

Drink 3 glasses of water and go for a 2 hour walk. You must be wearing a diaper and are not allowed to use the restroom till you get back. If you make it back without wetting great! You get to use the bathroom as normal. If you wet while you are out the timer you must continue walking for another hour before going home. This can walk can be in as public or private a place as you like

Old 06-28-2023, 05:07 AM   #4753
Footslaves

You'll give yourself a .5 liter enema and put on 2 diapers, now walk to a store, gas station, mall, restaurant or anything else with people around, your not allowed to walk back home until you've released the enema and wet yourself

My PM dares

My toys
Old 07-02-2023, 12:40 PM   #4754
Footslaves

Bumping this to the top

My PM dares

My toys
Old 07-03-2023, 09:10 AM   #4755
IgnoreMe

wait until your bladder is bursting then sit naked on the side of the tub and splash your feet in the water for fifteen minutes holding in your pee. If you fail you must write "I have no control" all over your feet in permanent marker and try the dare again when you bladder is full.

I dislike - making mistakes, cold showers, spending money, same old same old dares.

My limits include - full public, licking (anything unhygienic), clamps

I don't have any skirts, heels, or kinky toys.
IgnoreMe is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper