Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-25-2023, 11:18 AM   #4711
Kawaii

Wear a diaper and a pair of panties and take several cute pictures. Pull on your nipples and suck your thumbbetween shots and wet and mess your diaper at the end
Not into heavy pain, extreme scat, or rudeness
Pm for kik
PM Dares
Toy list
Kawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 09:38 AM   #4712
maaik

For this dare you will have to wear clothes you are comfortable in and that you are not too sad about getting ruined, but good enough so you do not want them to get ruined.

I want you to not wear a diaper, okay, now hear me out: I want you to start by drinking water/soda/milk, just anything realy and wait till you need to go pee pee. As soon as you feel the urge to go pee pee in your panties, I want you to drink at least 500ml more. Now we can start for real.

Lets start with some sport
1.Do 50 jumping jacks.
- pause for 10 minutes -
2.Do 30 sit ups
- pause for 15 minutes -
3.Do 30 push ups
- pause for 15 minutes -
4.Do 50 shadow punshes with each hand
- pause for 10 minutes -
5. Run on the spot for 5 minutes

If at any times you feel like you are to weak of a little baby to keep up with the sports you can stop, but if you do so, you have to immediately stop and pee your pants on the spot, until your bladder is empty. Then you have to stay in your wet, icky sticky, clothes for at least one hour, so you realise what a bad baby you were.
Toys: Diaper,pull up,bra,thong,hipster,body, pantyhose, buttplug s/m,Swimsuit,jarretels collar, handcuffs, nipple clamps, legging, dress

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95523
maaik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 10:56 AM   #4713
Kawaii

Wear a diaper inside out the next time you are out, so that when you wet it it won't absorb anything but you will still have s padded bottom
Not into heavy pain, extreme scat, or rudeness
Pm for kik
PM Dares
Toy list
Kawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kawaii for this post:
Old 04-03-2023, 12:48 PM   #4714
Shiv

Next time you want to have an orgasm, you'll be doing it in a very messy diaper. Wait until you really need to go, then diaper up and fill it as much as you can. You're only allowed to rub yourself through the diaper, no putting your hand inside, and once you cum you can go to the corner and sit in your mess for an hour facing the wall before you're allowed to clean up.

34/F. 205 lbs.
I am a writing slut. Give me WriteForMe tasks.
Shiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 01:20 PM   #4715
onedip

put 2 cups of dry oat meal in the front and back of your diaper.

every hour you have the option to toss a coin.

heads- drink a tall glass of warm water
talks- pour it inside your diaper

you can change when you have made porridge- when ready you should ask someone if you should taste it if you dont want to ask someone... you can either taste it or wait another 2 hours.

Likes: messy, food, self bondage, locked in clothes, feminization, anal, chastity, diaper, hypno

Dislikes/punishments: Gross, pee holding, denial, semi-public

Limits: public, social suicide, extreme pain, illegal

Toys ;]
onedip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 10:03 PM   #4716
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

How about you put 2 cups of already made oatmeal in your diaper then I would like you to put 3 eggs in there crackle my mixture tall mushy Is din pour a nice big glass of water in there and you can't change for 4 hours and you have to clean your house Hope you enjoy

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2023, 08:01 PM   #4717
FoxyFemboy

Put on a triple diaper. Roll 2 d6, that is how many hours you have to spend in the diaper with no access to the toilet. If you use your diaper at any point during this time then you have to wear and use diapers for a number of days equal to the number of times you used the diaper.

I am adorable!
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 01:01 AM   #4718
MaidSlut

Put on panties and your thickest diaper over top. Then get dressed in the most girly outfit you have and drink 1.5L of water. Once you finish drinking you must try to not pee yourself for an hour. If you succeed, great, you may change once your diaper is full. If not, sleep in your soggy diaper and clothes. Oh and if you decide to cum it must be in your diaper only rubbing from the outside. Every orgasm = 5 minutes of the diaper wrapped around your head when it's time to change.
Likes: bondage, gags, ABDL, piss, spit, feminization, bullying/unfair conditions. extended version
Limits: public/exposure, scat-eating, vomit, blood
=====================
MaidSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2023, 10:00 AM   #4719
leohard

You may put on a thick ABDL diaper.
Take laxatives and put a ball gag in your mouth.
You have to wear it until you messed your diaper.

You must sit in your mess and cum sitting in it in order to take off the ball gag. You may then also change.

Dislikes: illegal, friends and family
leohard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2023, 05:23 PM   #4720
EquivalentTrash

Fill a balloon with piss, put it in your diaper and go for a run.

Likes: Diapers, public, piss, mild scat, bathroom control, crossdressing, anal, non-face pics and vids.

Limits: Illegal, Blood, CBT, pain, Family and friends, extreme exposure, personal info, face pics, scat thats not in a diaper.

Things I own: ABDL diapers, Medical Diapers, Pullups, cloth diaper, plastic pants, enema, laxatives, onesie, dildos, butt plugs, limited crossdressing

Kik: EquivalentTrash
EquivalentTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2023, 07:46 PM   #4721
Sissyboy705

Wear a diaper and a frilly girly outfit, and act like a baby girl. Find something to use as a pacifier, and only walk on all fours.

Likes:wedgies, spanking, anal, bladder control, dipper dares, cross dressing, humiliation, light public, cum in ass and toilet dares
Dislikes:ball spankings and edging
Limits: family/friends

Kik: sissyboy705
Sissyboy705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2023, 08:09 PM   #4722
EquivalentTrash

I dont have a frilly girl outfit

Likes: Diapers, public, piss, mild scat, bathroom control, crossdressing, anal, non-face pics and vids.

Limits: Illegal, Blood, CBT, pain, Family and friends, extreme exposure, personal info, face pics, scat thats not in a diaper.

Things I own: ABDL diapers, Medical Diapers, Pullups, cloth diaper, plastic pants, enema, laxatives, onesie, dildos, butt plugs, limited crossdressing

Kik: EquivalentTrash
EquivalentTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2023, 11:52 PM   #4723
FoxyFemboy

For Sissyboy705: Put on a triple diaper. Roll 2d6, that is how many hours you have to spend in the diaper with no access to the toilet. If you use your diaper at any point during this time then you have to wear and use diapers for a number of days equal to the number of times you used the diaper.

I am adorable!
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 05:50 PM   #4724
Footslaves

Ok, first, get some laxatives and put on a diaper. Duct tape the diaper to you, then take some laxatives, and if you have none, get some
Ok, after you've got the laxatives, take some. (Not a lot, stay safe
Then get someone to come to your house (If you don't want that, that's fine.) Get some rope, and tie yourself to something that will be challenge going for you to get out of. Your goal is to untie yourself before the laxatives take effect

Nothing too crazy for me please, I'm pushing my diaper limit. But also not something like just mess in a diaper, that's too easy
public, family, face, shaving, hard cbt, anal, outdoors, scat,
KiK username: slavetouse512

My PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76271

My toys
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93667
Footslaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 06:02 PM   #4725
SmolYui

Choose your favorite disney princess and put on a diaper. Print off coloring sheets of your favorite disney princess (you can find loads for free online). Color until your diaper starts to leak. If you haven't messed yourself by the time your diaper starts to leak then change into a double diaper, mess it, and wear it until it starts to leak.

19/nonbinary/pansexual
(yes my avatar is of me)

I'm a wittle feminine Baby Kitten

my pronouns are

She/They

Refer to me using gender neutral or feminine terms.
Loves to be called "Good Kitten"

I have a cock.
(6’1” 185cm | 55kg 120lbs)

☙⦿Likes and Limits!⦿❧

☙⦿Equipment⦿❧

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
KIK - YuiAmore
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

Twitter

SmolYui is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk