Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 06-28-2018, 06:04 PM   #451
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
Oh let's see. Next time you take your horse out for a ride, for your riding helmet, a brown paper bag, with a hole cut by your mouth. As for the saddle, a nice bar of Irish Spring soap. Also remember to keep your new saddle clean, when your done with your ride, lick your saddle clean.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
Oh just thinking I'll add more for you theme, write on your chest, " bad girl riding academy".

Also you'll be needing a riding crop to hit your ass cheek 200 times each.

Then to finish it off, after a hard day riding, you need to freshen up, spray your pussy lips with 3 pumps of your favorite perfume. Then lick the bottle clean, up down and all around. While your at it, clean all of your perfume bottles the same way.

It's too bad you don't do pictures. I would kill for a picture to see you mounted. With your floppy tits, and the bag over the head. Maybe as a thanks to Lola Fox retrieving your password, give her a picture, and ask her to submit it as the cover picture of the Get Dare year book. That picture would speak a thousand words about this site.

Good-golly-gosh, MasterMichaelNY.
Alrighty.
I'm going to be upfront here, for just in general's sake.
The whole aspect of referring to the iron horse as a real horse is kinky-odd to me. With it actually being a saddle and all.....just to tag on, I am using a hand towel on it. I am not going to do bare.
The paper bag, while I acknowledge some would like it for humiliation, I, however, would feel ridiculous.

I will do mouth-soapings, but I do use organic only; as in, what I already have.

Sorry, no body writing.

I don't have or want a riding crop, and it's summer, so I won't do any spankings.

I am not going to spray perfume on my pussy. Or lick all of my perfume bottles...err...sorry again.

I mean, I DO do pictures, or have in the past. But I am quite selective about it. Not that this thread is brimming with pictures, but they aren't absent.

Okay, the bag over the head, I can see myself doing.--and I mean that, as in like a heavy cloth bag.
And I do have a sleep mask I've used over the years in punishments/play...

Um, as grateful as I am to Lola Fox in letting me get back into my account, I'm gunna have to decline on giving her a picture of me for the cover of the Get Dare year book.
err...Sorry again...again.

Not to strike you down, but I believe I just did, MasterMichaelNY.
Oops.

Nothing personal.
Thank you for your effort though

---

I rarely answer pms with exceptions--
You know who you are.
I will also reply if I see someone is in distress from sub-drop. Just make sure I am logged on, as I do not receive alerts when not logged in.

Last edited by Tigerlily; 06-28-2018 at 06:43 PM.
Tigerlily is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Tigerlily for this post:
Old 06-29-2018, 11:27 AM   #452
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Note ....So, guys.....I kinda sorta bought this enema kit.....

....So, guys.....I kinda sorta bought this enema kit: https://www.aussiehealthco.com/colle...-enema-bag-kit
AND it gives this nice 'How to':https://www.aussiehealthco.com/colle...o-a-home-enema

....anyywayyssss.....so, yea, I bought one.

Kinda nervous, I must say...
Because, I'm going to ask for someone,
not a site for recipes, as I have been given a link before a little while back,

but for someone who has good experience with enemas.
To give me a recipe that isn't straight up punishment, but more of a beginner to satisfy the curiosity of the kink.

I'd like it to be someone I can trust.
Someone I've played with and/or been punished by in the past.
Or by someone else that is credible.
Sorry, but I don't want someone new to give me what I'm asking here.

While I do have a high thresh hold for pain,
I'm thinking about how this is in a different realm of pain.

Which is a big reason for the nervousness.

And to keep in mind that whatever the formula is,
let it be something I can obtain that is organic.

I do not own any butt plugs.

I really would like to try this, and I have wanted to in the past.
I just didn't want a makeshift one, or even order one.
But, then I did the other day.
So here I am, posting about it.

I don't think I want to try it normally to get a feel...I feel like I want to just go for it.
Think of it as a light punishment. Let it be painful, but not overwhelming.

Please remember, I stick to the thread, not PMs.

ON ANOTHER NOTE:
If you look below, I have switched up my signature JUST a tad.

---

You know who you are.
I will also reply if I see someone is in distress from sub-drop. Just make sure I am logged on, as I do not receive alerts when not logged in.

Last edited by Tigerlily; 06-29-2018 at 01:56 PM.
Old 07-05-2018, 11:12 AM   #453
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Default Too many recipe options

Like, holy fuck, guys. I go to this thread looking to see people's enema recipes:

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...=enema&page=34

And there are soooo many different variations, that I find it scary.

Vingar
Milk
Sugar
Molasses
Dissolved marshmallows
Chili powder
Ginger powder
Cold water
Hot water
Soap
Pee
Coffee
Lemon
Salt
Green tea
Lemonade
Soda
Olive oil
Hot chocolate powder
Fish oil
Honey
Yogurt
Toothpaste
Eggs
Maple syrup
Baking soda

like ohmyfuckinggawd. wwwttttffff

Some of this doesn't seem medically sound.

I would like to try one, but I have no fucking clue which way to turn.

---

You know who you are.

Last edited by Tigerlily; 07-05-2018 at 11:20 AM.
Old 07-06-2018, 01:01 AM   #454
rpazlover6

One of the waters (hot or cold) would be the most basic.
Height 5'10
Weight 180
Bra 42 F
Age 26

NO PICS OR WEBCAM
I am not to be owned for more than 5 days
rpazlover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to rpazlover6 for this post:
Old 11-24-2018, 01:28 PM   #455
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Talking Hello! I come bearing 2 punishment reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeeltheRez View Post
So all in all sounds like you're having a fun time! Thanks for the continued reporting, you've been quite diligent. So how about we clean up that pussy a bit: Grab your toothbrush and toothpaste; shove the toothbrush inside your hole and leave it there for a min so the bristles get some moisture on them. While you're doing that lean back and spread your legs and pussy lips wide, spit and drool on your pussy and rub your clit as much as you like for 3 min - you'll want it really wet down there for the next step. Using the toothpaste paint a thin ring around the entrance to your hole and put a dab on your clit and under your clit hood. Pull out the toothbrush and start scrubbing away. Don't stop until you've scrubbed each and every cm and worked up a good lather. If you need more juice to get it going, well you know how to make your pussy wet. Once you've scrubbed everything clean and its fully lathered up (should take about 7 min - if you went too quickly ask for another punishment), w/o rinsing scrape off some of the suds and polish those nipples a bit. Finally rinse it all off with a cold shower. Enjoy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicelyvillainous View Post
Hmm, I'll play that mini-game
If you haven't already done the above punishment, here's some improvements:
Dip the toothpaste in water, then black pepper, and instead of just leaving it inside, scrub your g-spot with it to get it nice and wet.
You will perform the punishment while kneeling on your broomstick.
Since you're not brushing your teeth we'll have to get your mouth clean another way, how about a nice squirt of soap to swish with until you can gargle it out in the shower.
Speaking of which, your shower isnt over until you are trembling uncontrollably, although I will be nice and say you may turn the water to warm for 45 seconds before shutting it off and getting out.

Oh, and since you're getting a mouthsoaping anyway, go ahead and list of all the ways youre a dirty piece of trash cunt that gets off to this, and beg to be slapped around further for being a sick bitch. I'm sure you'll look like a dumb slut dribbling bubbles all over your chest.

What do you say, did I win the mini-game?
Well, this was written a long time ago.
It’s written the way it is, as I was typing in real-time.
Afterwards, I’ll talk about another punishment.
Enjoy.

“Hmmmmm, you guys; just, hmmmmmm

List all the ways I'm a dirty piece of trash cunt...
Well, for starters, the thought of these things to do to myself has made me awfully wet. I guess I'm a dirty cunt, then.

I think what's going to happen here is a good toothpaste/black pepper scrubbing of my wet pussy.
Black pepper is always more intense when it goes inside of me.
Let me just dress the toothbrush in my hand properly with toothpaste and black pepper....
I put a nice glob of peppermint toothpaste on the brush and poured black pepper on it then.

It's ready.... in my hand...to give my dirty pussy a good scrubbing.
I am indeed a filthy whore.
Spreading legs open wide.....it's in...hasn't hit yet....let me start scrubbing...I'm nervous. I can feel the coolness. It will start to burn soon.
Remember that I’m a cunt. a dirty piece of shit.
Please abuse me

I keep scrubbing. It's slowly building.
Shove it deep in me. Try and shove the whole tooth brush in me. I can almost put it all the way in.
I'll let it sit there. 1/4 of it isn't it, and my pussy is dripping wet.
Let's add on to this.

While the tooth brush is shoved in...
One wooden clothes pin on my pussy lips.
Two on my pussy lips.
Three and four
Oh gawd.
I'm a worthless bitch.
Moving the tooth brush inside me.

Now 6 clothes pins.
I should yank them off one by one....soon.

10 minutes with the toothbrush in me.
Moving it in and out.
In and out.
Fuck myself with the toothbrush.

8 clothes pins.
They hurt.
The inside of my pussy, I'm scrubbing hard. All around.
Gosh. The pain.

I don't want the option of being able to get away.
I am a pain slut.
A worthless cunt that deserves to be fucked hard with this tooth brush.
My pussy deserves to be in pain.

My legs are shaking.
I keep having to shove the toothbrush back up.
It hurts. My pussy lips. I can feel them bruising.
I'd cry from help from the pain, but what's the point?
I deserve no mercy.
I'll rip off each one.

Now, I'm going on this metal horse.
The toothbrush is out.
On the metal horse (the iron bed).
It hurts. It's hard to let go of the bar.
I need to though.
I deserve it.
My hands need to be tied.
I keep wanting to brace myself.

Something to be worked on.
Hardly two minutes on.
I was on my tippy toes on the bottom bar.
I wrapped a rope around the bar behind me and then wrapped my wrists with it to keep myself from bracing.
Gosh, that dug into me.
Deeply.

Dirty slut masturbate and cums right after…

END. ”

Soo, that iron metal horse—the bed frame—in the picture, the ball posts at either side, I found a great way to utilize it: use it for wedgies. Have myself pull all my weight down and just squat in pain for, oh, 25 minutes.
NOW, that bed frame—NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING like the bathtub horse.

Over not doing schoolwork:
First, I gave myself 15 squeaky cleans, front to back to count as one. That made me raw, and it was horrible a week after.
I then put on heavy ankle weights on—I’m guessing 3 or 4 pounds each.
I took out the massive wedgie and got on the iron horse. My feet dropped to either side, a shock to me in not being able to get my feet on the bottom bar to brace myself like I had been able to do previously without the weights. My goal was 30 minutes with the time out of reach.

I was able to get my hands off the bar, at some points and time, dropping at either side, hanging down, and I remember my mouth just dropping open in a feeling of horror, never experiencing what I was right then
The bar was digging so far and deep up my pussy and ass. I was taking in gasping breaths, slipping into a sweat from the pain, and I even cried out in pain many times, not sure what to do with myself as I stared at the wall. I wondered if I was going to cry several times; towards the end, my eyes tearing up.

While I wanted to do this blindfolded, I had to be mindful of blood circulation, and I did have to decide to get off before my timer was done over safety.

I was on for 25 minutes, giving that the longest time I will do when I have weights on my ankles.
I was sore for a week and so after, it seems.

I haven’t had need for punishment again.
But that is quite a punishment.
And I don’t see myself being on that long for play.
Not-UH.

---

You know who you are.
Old 01-24-2019, 02:45 PM   #456
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Post 2 punishments written below

I did this one punishment a few weeks ago.
I mixed up black pepper with hot water into a paste.
Using two heavy flow pads, I lightly let hot water go over the pads before putting them on my underwear.
I pulled the panties up lightly with no added force.
I have a lot of hand wraps for a punching bag, and I used these to lie myself in my desk chair.
I was overdue on reading, so I ended up sitting and reading for the next 3 hours.
I had tied my dominate hand to the hand to the armrest to keep me from reaching for my phone or do something else to distract.
My other hand was tied onto a leash on the other armrest. I could only reach so far—just enough to turn the page of the book.
My thighs were tied together, and so were my ankles. (I have two pictures that were taken before I added more ties, wanting to be further restrained.)
I was tied to the back of the chair to keep me up sitting up straight.
I had tied around the seat over and over to keep me pressed into the seat.
In doing this, the pepper slowly increases, and as I become wet from the sensation of pain and the feeling of being dominated from being unable to move, it makes the pain even worse.
But I did spend 3 hours tied in that chair.
At, I suppose 2 hours in?, I began to pull up on the panties on either side, pulling that pepper pad up in my ass crack and more into my pussy to create a new burning sensation.

This is my first and only time I have done this punishment.
I feel the next time I don’t finish reading on time, I’ll be putting myself back in this position.

I thought it was perfect to not wedgie the peppered pads in right away. The slow build up pain creates an anticipation, and I feel that is a good part of the punishment.

OH!
And that’s not all that I did with this punishment.
There is an after-punishment punishment.
And it had me putting on rubber gloves.
I still had left over pepper paste, and you know I never like things going to waste.
I had myself bending over the tub, because even though I had been punished and had completed my missed assignment and then-some, I needed a just-to-be-sure I learned my lesson punishment.
With a good glob of pepper paste, I spread my ass cheeks and dug deep up my ass hole, leaving behind the pepper to burn my insides.
I got another glob and shoved it up my pussy.
I kept sticking the pepper paste on either side until I finished all of the paste.
In finishing the paste, I was shoving multiple fingers up my pussy, and my other hand had multiple fingers in my ass, fucking myself with 3-4 fingers, keeping the pepper inside me.
It had me squirming, an uncomfortable pain that I didn’t like, and yet, loved the feeling of being dominated from this, even as I was alone. I did not love that I had to stay in that position for almost 15 minutes.
Every time I peed and pooed, pepper would come with it, and it stung. For a few of days, it did.
While finding pleasure in being dominated is unavoidable in play/actual punishments, being in with a punishment I wouldn’t do for as long, or even do at all, I feel the punishment is still successful—gets the point across.

The other day, I got a score lower than I had anticipated. Being a 78% (I was expecting at least an 85%)
12 wrong
4 being 1/2 wrong

I did something new. I belted my hand that has these metal Xs on it—I’ll have to do a picture, because it’s been a while to get a spark-perk saying ‘that’d be perfect for punish/play!’
But, yes, I belted my hand.
Don’t think I went full force.
It was a light-medium. After warming up at the motion of belting my hand, I finally began to count the swings. 50 of them. It did leave my hand red and quivering.
But I wasn’t done yet.
I was planning on doing lines on a sheet front to back of one of the note cards (in the end, I found a normal #2 pencil is perfect for lines because of the ridged shape on it.)
I used a lighter and, not enough to blister, but I let my hand go over the heat of the flame, going back several times after each hint of pain, trying to keep my hand above the flame longer to take in the punishment.
Half way through the lines, I went and belted my hand again, I guess 20ish times. The last thing I want are bruises. I did just enough to make writing lines uncomfortable.

I was almost sent over that metal bed post for the score for 22 minutes with weights around my ankles, but, I’m going to do a quiz on the ones I got wrong in a week, and go from there.

I’ve done other punishments I haven’t written about, but that’s all for now.

---

You know who you are.

Last edited by Tigerlily; 10-01-2019 at 07:11 AM.
The following user says Thank You to Tigerlily for this post:
Old 01-25-2019, 08:07 AM   #457
Mr.Blue

Thumbs up Excellent Reporting!

Hey there, I just want to say that I really appreciate what you do here. Your reports are among some of the most detailed and descriptive I've ever seen on GetDare, well done!

I also like how you aren't so shy and are willing to show off certain aspects of your tasks, especially little bits of your body like you just did with those sexy tied up legs of yours...

It really makes for a much more erotic experience when reading your reports, to actually see some of the results/bondage predicaments, so I want to thank you for all your contributions to this site, especially with this amazing thread!

Anyway, if you ever feel like doing some more tasks in the future, be sure to let us know and I may post something on here to keep you occupied. Enjoy your day and stay naughty
Mr.Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 10:09 AM   #458
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Wink Just a reply; no punishment here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Blue View Post
Hey there, I just want to say that I really appreciate what you do here. Your reports are among some of the most detailed and descriptive I've ever seen on GetDare, well done!

I also like how you aren't so shy and are willing to show off certain aspects of your tasks, especially little bits of your body like you just did with those sexy tied up legs of yours...

It really makes for a much more erotic experience when reading your reports, to actually see some of the results/bondage predicaments, so I want to thank you for all your contributions to this site, especially with this amazing thread!

Anyway, if you ever feel like doing some more tasks in the future, be sure to let us know and I may post something on here to keep you occupied. Enjoy your day and stay naughty

Hi Mr. Blue,

You have me giving some genuine laughs.
People on here, I don’t think, could even fathom how innocent I really am in real life. Like, I seriously have never let a guy get close enough to even kiss me. :/

I am a writer, so I do enjoy being detailed. I also find honesty important (which is why you won’t ever see me write about a mouth soaping for lying—I had to try it for play just to see what it was like!).
If I write a report on here, I hope people know that I do not stretch the truth. I have no reason to write fiction on what I do.
I don’t use pictures just to enhance an erotic experience for the reader, but also an added layer to see truth in what they are reading.

Thank you for calling this an amazing thread!, as it’s been going on for some years now. Quite the collection, as I keep calling it.
Even in being so innocent in real life and understand what I say and do are getting people ‘off’, I find it a normal human function. I enjoy/use pain. I don’t find what I do slutty in sharing my experiences. I could almost say I find beauty in it. I have no real shame for this thread. Which makes me free.

All opinions are welcome; if someone ever finds theirselves unsatisfied with the punishment or report, they are free to suggest added punishments or whatever they’d like.
Or they could do so just in general.
Whatever the reader wishes.

& you are so welcome. This thread has been my pleasure.

Enjoy your day as well, Mr. Blue, and all other readers.

PS
There's the belt I was speaking of. Nice real leather.
At the left end of the picture, the metal before the buckle, it's raised up.
This belt has nice, hard metal on it. It could leave nice welts in the shapes of 'X's

---

You know who you are.

Last edited by Tigerlily; 10-01-2019 at 07:11 AM.
Old 01-25-2019, 12:26 PM   #459
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Heart {As a reminder, I do not like PMs. I will only stick to the thread.}

And I must say, even with all these wonderful, seeming to be endless, ideas for play and punishment on this thread, I still very much like and desire for someone else to put together a punishment for me, even with the simplest of punishments, and to be strict in their words.
I never mind name calling or being talked down too.
A punishment does not need to be elaborate.
And I really don't like elaborateness in all play/punishment.

It really does make my heart race, even in thinking about it, from that anticipation of not having control in what I must do.
That's a very big desire of mine--it's part of the domination I love.

In extreme honesty, I would greatly appreciate such in return, & as always, I return back with a detailed report.

---

You know who you are.

Last edited by Tigerlily; 01-25-2019 at 02:39 PM.
Old 01-25-2019, 12:31 PM   #460
Archelaus8

Hello Tigerlilly, I want you to take that belt you put a picture on amd spank your ass with it 25 times. After that kneel in the corner on rice with your panties on your face for 25 minutes.
Archelaus8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 01:15 PM   #461
brat_tamer
getDare Sweetheart

So I hear you're in need of punishment, can't help being a bad little girl, huh? First off, you will be getting a hard hand spanking, 50 swats, alternating cheeks every five swats for warm up. Then you will be spanked with the paddle, the wooden hairbrush, the belt with the metal Xs, and the wooden spoon, 50 times, alternating cheeks every five swats. I expect a full report on how sore and red this leaves your ass.

Then, I'll jamming some pepper paste up your pussy and your asshole. Once that is done, you will sit on your bedpost horses for 15 minutes, while your legs are bound like they are in your avatar, with the calf bound to your thigh with a belt.

I expect a full report on your experience as soon as possible.
brat_tamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 01:32 PM   #462
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat_tamer View Post
So I hear you're in need of punishment, can't help being a bad little girl, huh? First off, you will be getting a hard hand spanking, 50 swats, alternating cheeks every five swats for warm up. Then you will be spanked with the paddle, the wooden hairbrush, the belt with the metal Xs, and the wooden spoon, 50 times, alternating cheeks every five swats. I expect a full report on how sore and red this leaves your ass.

Then, I'll jamming some pepper paste up your pussy and your asshole. Once that is done, you will sit on your bedpost horses for 15 minutes, while your legs are bound like they are in your avatar, with the calf bound to your thigh with a belt.

I expect a full report on your experience as soon as possible.
Thank you sir.
Is that 50 times each with every implement?

Doing the pepper paste is going to hurt a lot, sir.
The metal horse itself is already so intense.
I'll do my best to last 15 minutes.

Now, I must be careful with the metal horse because of blood circulation.
I'm not quite sure I can do what you are asking, sir. I do not think it would be successful/ideal.
I've looked for various ideas, trying to see how I can bind my legs or ankles.
Right now, it's just the will, combined with weights, to not let my feet stand tipie toe on the bottom bar.
Dropping my hands to either side to really take in torture is difficult and extremely painful as well.

I wish for more punishment, sir. I deserve my ass crack to be belted.
I want to be raw for the pepper and the horse, sir.
It's been so long since I've been properly punished.
Thank you for taking the time to punish me, sir.

---

You know who you are.
Old 01-26-2019, 01:37 PM   #463
brat_tamer
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
Thank you sir.
Is that 50 times each with every implement?

Doing the pepper paste is going to hurt a lot, sir.
The metal horse itself is already so intense.
I'll do my best to last 15 minutes.

Now, I must be careful with the metal horse because of blood circulation.
I'm not quite sure I can do what you are asking, sir. I do not think it would be successful/ideal.
I've looked for various ideas, trying to see how I can bind my legs or ankles.
Right now, it's just the will, combined with weights, to not let my feet stand tipie toe on the bottom bar.
Dropping my hands to either side to really take in torture is difficult and extremely painful as well.

I wish for more punishment, sir. I deserve my ass crack to be belted.
I want to be raw for the pepper and the horse, sir.
It's been so long since I've been properly punished.
Thank you for taking the time to punish me, sir.
50 with each implement, yes, and 100 strokes of the belt across your ass crack. After that, check, if it doesn't seem raw enough, have another 100 strokes of the belt across your ass crack.

Since you included some pics in a previous one, if it's not too much, would you be willing to show a close up- to the point there isn't much detail apart from reddened skin, of the welts on your ass. I understand and respect if you are not willing, as I know this is pushing the boundaries, so I DO NOT by any means expect this.

Last edited by brat_tamer; 01-26-2019 at 01:42 PM.
Old 01-26-2019, 01:39 PM   #464
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat_tamer View Post
50 with each implement, yes, and 100 strokes of the belt across your ass crack. After that, check, if it doesn't seem raw enough, have another 100 strokes of the belt across your ass crack.

Since you included some pics in a previous one, if it's not too much, would you be willing to show a close up- to the point there isn't much detail apart from reddened skin, of the welts on your ass. I understand and respect if you are not willing, as I know this is pushing the boundaries, so I do not by any means expect this.
Yes sir, thank you, sir.
I haven't had a bruised bottom in a very long time.
I'm long overdue.

No sir, I already had on my mind taking pictures of my bruised, welted bottom.
As per usual, bruises show even better after a couple of days.

When I do this punishment, I would like serious repercussions if it is not fully completed (as long as it is possible to complete it)

---

You know who you are.

Last edited by Tigerlily; 01-26-2019 at 01:46 PM.
Old 01-26-2019, 01:45 PM   #465
brat_tamer
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
Yes sir, thank you, sir.
I haven't had a bruised bottom in a very long time.
I'm long overdue.

No sir, I already had on my mind taking pictures of my bruised, welted bottom.
As per usual, bruises show even better after a couple of days.
You're very welcome, it's been a pleasure disciplining you. I look forward to seeing your sore bruised bottom should you decide to display it, and I look forward to reading your report as soon as you complete it.

Advertisements
Kink Talk