Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 07:30 PM   #452
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Yay ICE!!!!!!!!!!

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 07:40 PM   #453
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Vanilla ICE is going through my head right now.

Old 01-19-2021, 07:42 PM   #454
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

All ICE is good I*E

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
Old 01-19-2021, 07:53 PM   #455
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Meep! You two are having a lot of fun with that keyword. I just did 4 minutes straight in freezing cold water to get you this recording, Kamita. Bunny might have said a few stupid things in those 4 minutes. I suppose we'll see how you respond. Also did 5 minutes of cow time.

https://soundgasm.net/u/the_mickie/B...mita-for-Mercy

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 07:54 PM   #456
SirD
getDare Succubus

More ICE for the lady!

Old 01-19-2021, 07:59 PM   #457
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola Bunny View Post
Meep! You two are having a lot of fun with that keyword. I just did 4 minutes straight in freezing cold water to get you this recording, Kamita. Bunny might have said a few stupid things in those 4 minutes. I suppose we'll see how you respond. Also did 5 minutes of cow time.

I'll listen to what you have to say Bunny.

In the meantime; enjoy your ICE.

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 01-19-2021, 08:02 PM   #458
SirD
getDare Succubus

Did someone ask for more ICE?

Old 01-19-2021, 08:03 PM   #459
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

You can probably just listen to the first minute or so. The rest is superfluous.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-19-2021, 08:08 PM   #460
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
You can probably just listen to the first minute or so. The rest is superfluous.
Well that comment is definitely a mistake. I specifically asked for you to include your proposal; which you do not do until around 1:30-2:00, so the content after the first minute is definitely not superfluous.

ICE.

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 01-19-2021, 08:10 PM   #461
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
Well that comment is definitely a mistake. I specifically asked for you to include your proposal; which you do not do until around 1:30-2:00, so the content after the first minute is definitely not superfluous.

ICE.
*cries* Fine... +1 to all at the next calculation time.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-19-2021, 08:12 PM   #462
SirD
getDare Succubus

Oooo ICE cold!!!

Old 01-19-2021, 08:43 PM   #463
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

Sorry, got distracted and forgot I'd offered to use a power to spare Lola's tits from the ICE. Oh well.
Old 01-19-2021, 08:44 PM   #464
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:

Good Bunny. here are my terms:

1) Once the denial date has passed, all keywords except EV*L and M*DIFY are void. Saying them has no effect, and will not result in any punishment. Any rule that forces an addition without using a keyword (such as the +1 for every mistake) remains in effect.

2) Option "A" is incorporated effective midnight

3) Until you have payed off all your debts; players may add to them by performing the task themselves; subject to reasonable modifications, such as substituting dick and balls for breast in the ICE task. Doing so does not count as using the keyword, and may be done even after the denial date has passed. If used on permanently disabled keywords, you need only do half of what the player did. This may not be used on bladder related tasks.

4) To assure the thread stays active, Bunny will post a description of what tasks she did each day: including a prose description of the tasks done, as well as the updated count you already post every midnight. Failure to post by 1am forfeights any progress made that day.

As this is a compound M*DIFICATION, I do not think forcing you to accept is in the spirit of the rules, so I will let you decide. You can either accept, reject, or propose a counter offer.

Since I enjoyed your last recording so much; I think I will have you do it again. If you want to accept, you will make another recording (under the same rules), where you go the above conditions and accept each one individually.

If you want to make a counter offer, you will make the same recording, but on any item you want to change; instead of just accepting, you accept with m*dification, and propose a change. If I accept your changes, I will fully invoke my power to make it law; otherwise I may propose a counter-offer that you will respond to in the same way. If you need a clarification, or think your change is needed to correct an oversight on my part, you may ask in the thread before making the recording.

If you outright reject the offer, you do not need to record anything, and I will use my power to make one of the above terms law.

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 01-19-2021, 08:50 PM   #465
SirD
getDare Succubus

Recording was pretty hot I think I need to cool down with some ICE.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bunny, denial, torture