Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 03-11-2021, 10:17 PM   #4576
transt

Hi i m 24 cbt slave Looking for strict master or mistress who wants to control me.
My kik is Noddy2790
transt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2021, 10:54 PM   #4577
Mike.rosen424

Kik mikerosenberry424
M
Sub
Mike.rosen424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2021, 01:07 AM   #4578
Slaveboy2800

20 male salve. looking for someone to keep me locked in chastity and turn me into a cock addicted sissy slut in the process. One specific request I have is that I definitely want to incorporate hidden public and eventually a little more public exposure. Panties showing out of the top of pants and things like that. I’m open to buying a few things if necessary, just nothing outrageous. As for chastity, it will preferably be done through ChastiKey. random check ins throughout the day along with scheduled check ins. Below I’ve listed my likes and limits along with all the toys I have. But I can give a more detailed list of likes and limits when you message me if you’d like. If you’re interested, I look forward to hearing from you on kik @ slaveboy280

Limits: public, family, friends, face, animals, blood, permanent, illegal, pee drinking, poop, scat, vids, long term denial, blackmail, exposure, sending nudes if I just met you

Kik: SubSlut2812

Toys: Wand vibrator, wooden paddle, 4 dildos,3 butt plugs, chastity cage, lube, string, household objects
Slaveboy2800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2021, 01:45 AM   #4579
xMaxx

Hey ! 20 m fit sub here, likes and limits are in my sig
xMaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2021, 11:37 PM   #4580
PaganLoveSong

Long time Lurker getting curious

Kik me @ PaganLoveSong

Females only please

Chastity, Anal Training, Anal Stretching, Denial, Orgasm Control, CBT, Spanking, Sissification, Humiliation, Degrading Tasks

Dislikes:
Extreme Pain, Piss, Needles, Taking the big Dildo :/

Limits:
Poop, Blood, Permanent, Pictures with Face, Blackmail, Exposure, Family, Social Suicide

Toys:
Three plugs, Small Dildo, Big Dildo, Chastity Device CB-6000s, Prostate Vibrator, Household Items
PaganLoveSong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2021, 11:40 PM   #4581
Fenel

Hey 18 fag here any maater online to use me over skype

My pm dares:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91818

My Rules:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91819

Snapchat:
@Fenel127

Kik:
@Lasthurrah127

Twitter:
@LasthurrahX127
Name: Frz~''JuSt A FreAKy FAggOt''((2.2k))
Fenel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2021, 01:53 AM   #4582
SubHusband90

30 M sub bored looking to entertain kik me

kik wimpyhusband90
Telegram @tightywhitieboi

limits scat, public suicide, blood

likes humiliation, cross dressing, chastity, water sports, cbt, edging, anal, food play, pet play, being degraded, hidden public

Punishment being made to cum. I honestly rather be in denial.

PM dares
SubHusband90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2021, 03:48 AM   #4583
alex121

Default Kik slave boy looking for a dom or domme

Hey slaveboy here
look for a dom or mistress
Likes cbt denial humiliation pain edging forced cross dressing nipple torture piss
Limit scat blood family frends face
Toys. Nipple clamps and collar Rope pegs girly clothing whip pinwheel vib
Kinkyest dare I was made to buy chewing gum and go to public toilet Eat 2 and chew them spit it in a urinal. And retive it after 30 mins. And u can guess what next 😏
Kik alexb234
alex121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2021, 05:09 AM   #4584
younganalwhore

22 femboy slut here for complete anal destruction and extreme anal / exposure / chastity milking and hands free sissygasm training... desperate to serve and look forward to being used by the mistress or domme that takes me in �� xxx
I am part of the Expose Forever Challenge, Kik me "expose yourself" for a Pic / video of anything you want me to show... If I answer after 24h+, then you may expose it anywhere you please! - here is the thread... https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=334604

Likes: Extreme anal, Insertions, PnP, Submission, Lengthy Dares, Public, Exposure, Piss, bizarre Lubes / insertions, Chastity
Limits: Family, Scat

Kik - Arcticcobra
younganalwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 02:46 AM   #4585
MrCorruptor

Default 25m dom seeking

25 male dom seeking a female submissive. Comfortable with either short or long term. Currently feeling particularly into humiliation and degredation, so if you have an interest in those kinks I am particularly interested. Full details of my interests are below. Message me on kik if you are interested - MrCorruptor

Loves: anal, bondage (primarily breasts), clitoral torture, degradation, denial, insertion, humiliation, nipple torture, punishment, rules, spanking, stretching, toys, TPE.
Exploring: hidden/semi-public, messy, petplay, watersports.
Limit: blood, illegal, permanent, social suicide.

Kik: MrCorruptor
MrCorruptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 03:57 AM   #4586
Shrekol

35 male sub locked in chastity cage is at work now. Sub was very naughty and must send pic to everyone who write on KIK JackShreck00

Last edited by Shrekol; 03-14-2021 at 04:07 AM.
Shrekol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 04:11 AM   #4587
goingnowhere90

Looking for a longterm slave.

Message me on kik alexsmith103
goingnowhere90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 06:14 PM   #4588
Slaveboy2800

Hello everyone. im really looking for someone to keep me locked in chastity and turn me into a cock addicted sissy slut in the process. I’m open to buying a few things if necessary, just nothing outrageous. As for chastity, it will preferably be done through ChastiKey. Below I’ve listed my likes and limits along with all the toys I have. Kik is in sig if you’re interested

Limits: public, family, friends, face, animals, blood, permanent, illegal, pee drinking, poop, scat, vids, long term denial, blackmail, exposure, sending nudes if I just met you

Kik: SubSlut2812

Toys: Wand vibrator, wooden paddle, 4 dildos,3 butt plugs, chastity cage, lube, string, household objects
Slaveboy2800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2021, 01:01 PM   #4589
Chassy

looking for dom
im caged and ready now
kik: markgolyi24

LIKES: Crossdressing, Humiliation, Pee Play, gagging, spit, deepthroat, piss drink,ANAL

kik: markgolyi24
Chassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2021, 06:59 PM   #4590
Sweetgoddess222

If you want to be owned and trained to be a good obedient toyboy then you should definitely consider messaging me

I am looking for athletic guys willing to make sure that i will always be pleased happy and wet whenever and however I want it and you would happily comply just to make sure I'm satisfied like the good sub you are! I will make sure to train you so that you eventually will fit all my needs!

I prefer experienced toys but don't mind training serious newbies as well

Kinks include joi/cumcontrol, edging, tease and denial, cbt etc
Limits are mostly the obvious ones

Don't be shy and hit me up if you want to be that sub for me soon and maybe we can make it work for both of us

Kik is sweetgoddess222
Text me there and send a body pic!
Sweetgoddess222 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kik