Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-24-2021, 05:11 AM   #4561
Diaper_pup

i am vulnearable for this whole week

I started a diaper blog on Tumblr, you can check it out here:https://www.tumblr.com/adultbabyboy-nbg

Puplic, diaper expose, hidden Crossdressing expose, Piss, mess, spanking, sissy, slave , humilation, Bondage, Crossdressing, diaper, AB

Family, blood, permanent

PM Dares
With Pic or Vid Prof

Diapers = I will wear diapers for 1 Day
Pantys = I will wear Pantys for 1 Day
Golden Shower = I will give me a golden shower
Swallow = I will eat a full load of cum
Diaper_pup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 07:42 AM   #4562
EnigmaticBunni

Diaper pup: read the rules. You must challenge some one to enter.

@Cj07 reply in 2 hours or you will crossdress completely for 2 hours for evey hour you are late. You will then lift up your skirt every hour and slap your balls 10 times fast and hard through your panties.

Im vulnerable for 4 more days

Likes and limits
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94313

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95880

Kik: enigmaticbunni

Last edited by EnigmaticBunni; 05-24-2021 at 07:44 AM.
EnigmaticBunni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 08:27 AM   #4563
cj07
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaticBunni View Post
Diaper pup: read the rules. You must challenge some one to enter.

@Cj07 reply in 2 hours or you will crossdress completely for 2 hours for evey hour you are late. You will then lift up your skirt every hour and slap your balls 10 times fast and hard through your panties.

Im vulnerable for 4 more days
Caught this one

Enigmatic bunny reply within 2 hours or you must wear a diaper every time you use get dare. 1 day for every hour late and always round up

Due to wonderful users of getdare I am locked in permanent chastity with no escape
Please make my useles dicklett hurt
kik SlaveCraig

Likes: Pain, humiliation orgasm control, CBT, xdressing, teamviewer, spanking, mouthsoaping, cum eat dares
Limits Messy and Family and pictures until there is trust

PM DARES! I am desperate to serve.

Teamviewer open 610 235 806

cj07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 08:31 AM   #4564
EnigmaticBunni

"Enigmatic bunny reply within 2 hours or you must wear a diaper every time you use get dare. 1 day for every hour late and always round up"
Caught this one

Likes and limits

PM dares

Old 05-24-2021, 02:41 PM   #4565
paaltjepaal
getDare Succubus

@Diaper_pup if you don't catch this in 2 hours, you can not wear male underwear for next day, plus one for every hour you miss by

@cj07 if you don't catch this in 2 hours,you must eat your next cum

likes :undies dares masturbaton/cum,some pain, and pee control,nipple Torture
dislikes : semi public, , edge
Limits :family or friends public crossdressing Severe Pain anaal poo, showing face, mouth soaping, facebook, cam,pokomon,permanen

Last edited by paaltjepaal; 05-24-2021 at 02:43 PM.
paaltjepaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 03:47 PM   #4566
brandonlow67042
getDare Sweetheart

CJ if you don't caught this in 2 hours each hour you are late is a day you have to wear your female clothing.

paal if you don't caught this in 2 hours you must me in a normal wedgie every time you are on getdare for the remainder of the time you are in this thread.

bumbing to keep my vulnerability noticeable.

likes xdressing, cum eating, edging, ice, bondage

dislikes anal, pain

limits family, permanent, public, poo, pee, pics, cam

Red vs. Blue: On Blue team
brandonlow67042 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 04:10 PM   #4567
brandonlow67042
getDare Sweetheart

bunny girl respond in 2 hours or spank your bottom for each hour you are late.

AuxiTheSissy Respond in 2 hours or you will have to wear your butt plug for 2 hours

I still have a little over 3 days left

dislikes anal, pain

Old 05-24-2021, 11:45 PM   #4568
paaltjepaal
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonlow67042 View Post
CJ if you don't caught this in 2 hours each hour you are late is a day you have to wear your female clothing.

paal if you don't caught this in 2 hours you must me in a normal wedgie every time you are on getdare for the remainder of the time you are in this thread.

you got me about 6 hours late wedgie time

still vulnerable for 5 days

likes :undies dares masturbaton/cum,some pain, and pee control,nipple Torture
dislikes : semi public, , edge
Limits :family or friends public crossdressing Severe Pain anaal poo, showing face, mouth soaping, facebook, cam,pokomon,permanen
paaltjepaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2021, 12:10 AM   #4569
cj07
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by paaltjepaal View Post
@Diaper_pup if you don't catch this in 2 hours, you can not wear male underwear for next day, plus one for every hour you miss by

@cj07 if you don't catch this in 2 hours,you must eat your next cum
Quote:

Missed these two so will eat next cum whenever that is. Looks like I have 6 days in female clothing

Due to wonderful users of getdare I am locked in permanent chastity with no escape
Please make my useles dicklett hurt
kik SlaveCraig

Likes: Pain, humiliation orgasm control, CBT, xdressing, teamviewer, spanking, mouthsoaping, cum eat dares
Limits Messy and Family and pictures until there is trust

PM DARES! I am desperate to serve.

Teamviewer open 610 235 806

cj07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2021, 04:48 AM   #4570
Bunnygirl

brandonlow67042 Missed the 2 hour by 10, so I will take the 10 spankings! Glad I checked almost didn't get on today lol

Limits: Scat, eating or drinking anything, direct exposure, clamps/clothespins, nipple torture, anything too dangerous/life threatening, Sexual acts with another person, and pictures/videos.

PM/FavDares

Open for RP

Opened to be bullied

If I cannot reply message me on fetlife Bunnygirl1
Bunnygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2021, 05:09 AM   #4571
FemboiLexi
getDare Sweetheart

I’m vulnerable this whole week!!

27/Femboi/Sissy/Caged Clitty/UK
Likes & Dislikes Rules PM Dares
Caged Since 2/12/23 until ?

Hey, I'm
LOCKED LEXI and I need a face full of cum!
Always up for pics of me dressed being exposed! Message me to get pics to post!
Add to my caged time!!
Discord: .nekoboi Kik:FemboiLexxxi
FemboiLexi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 07:42 AM   #4572
brandonlow67042
getDare Sweetheart

EnigmaticBunni respond in 2 hours or every time you come to this site for the next 2 days you must be nude.

CJ07 respond in 2 hours or you have to have a gag the next time you are on the site for the next 2 days.

I am still in and now staying in until June 3rd

dislikes anal, pain

Old 05-26-2021, 07:57 AM   #4573
EnigmaticBunni

Quote:
EnigmaticBunni respond in 2 hours or every time you come to this site for the next 2 days you must be nude.

CJ07 respond in 2 hours or you have to have a gag the next time you are on the site for the next 2 days.

Think i might have caught this...

Likes and limits

PM dares

Old 05-26-2021, 09:41 AM   #4574
dbgetdare

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuxiTheSissy View Post
All have 2 hours to reply or...

@dbgetdare You'll have a long night ahead hehe. Youre going to start off by stripping all the way down to nothing. You will then insert your inflatable plug and put on your ball crusher. Start both with the lowest pressure possible and no vibrating. Then, wrap yourself with saran wrap from your chest to your thighs. Next, set a timer on your phone for 15 minutes and go stand in the corner and do... nothing. You are to stand there and try to estimate your time. Your goal is to come back to your phone between the 1 minute mark and when it goes off. If your return at a time above 1 minute, or it goes off before you check, then you must turn up the vibration by 1, pump it one time and increase the pressure of your ball crusher. Then wrap yourself up and try again. Repeat until youve successfully stopped the timer in the 1 minute mark.

@truthful_kinky You will dress up with your panties, bra, and leggings ( of course with the cage on and plug in) and practice being a good sissy with your mouth. You should start a timer and start to deepthroat that dildo of yours and make sure to gag on it. In fact, the gagging is what will set you free. 50 gags on that dildo is what sets you free from this dare. But don't just try to rush through it and try to escape. Make sure to set a 1 hour timer that you cannot see before tying your hands behind your back. Be sure to be sensual and loving to it so you go through the time. If you finish any time after the time, great job! Youre an amazing sissy! but if you rush through it, youre going to take a look as to how many minutes you had left and edge that many times with your hands still behind your back. You may take your cage off for these edges. Good luck!

@ShyGuy I think you will will spend some time being just the best little maid for a little bit! Of course put your maid outfit on. And I think ill pair this with your white bra and blue thong. That way you can put in your tail plug. I think the multicolored wig would be a great addition as well and your heels, black choker, and pink cage to finish the outfit. Now I think youre ready to begin! You'll only have one task for tonght and that's to completely clean your room, but I mean completely. Vacuum, dust, tidey up, make your bed, laundry if it needs. Absolutely everything. The fun here is the little things to do while cleaning. Make sure to have your flogger and clear dildo/plug? nearby. everytime you bend over in any way, one hit as hard as possible with the flogger on your exposed ass. Make sure it makes you jump a little. Every surface you need to dust, drink a glass of water. No peeing until you are done. If you wet yourself, you must beg for punishment. Your last stipulation is that if you do have laundry, count every item of clothing and deepthroat your dildo/plug for that many minutes. Have fun!

@nuriaz You're going to dress up like your avatar so youre all dressed from the waist up and ready to go! After you are ready, youre going to roll a dice.if you roll a 1, congrats! You move to the next round! If you dont, you have to drink 1/4 a cup times the dice number. So if its a 2, then drink 1/2 of a cup. if its a 4, drink a full cup. Do this until you roll a 1. Now youre going to have to hold this in for the rest of the dare. If you cant, you must go into your boots. If you wet yourself, you must lap it up and ask for another punishment. The next round is word writing. Again, roll a 1, next round. Any other number and you must write that number of words on your body. Try to make them unique and degrading. The last round is edges. Same rules. If you roll a 1, you get to continue to the last roll. If any other number, you must edge that many times into your boots. Then if you cum at all, you will need to get your punishment. If you get through all 3 rounds, you may cum on the outside of your boots, then use the bathroom and you may wash the words off. Good luck!

@Sacurason Youre online, so you have 15 minutes. (: If you don't reply, then youre going to have to go for a run in only socks around the block as many times as a dice roll. I'm going to be nice and say you can masterbate in any way youd like, but you must cum onto your socks still on your feet. Now that the socks are prepared. Put one or both in your mouth (whatever fits) and go sit in the corner for a minute per every minute late. If youre hours late, then it may be 1 minute for every hour late. In this time, you must repeat to yourself "I am a dirty foot slave and just wish to serve". After this, you may be done!

@Bunnygirl If you are late, you must drink 1 cup of water for every hour late. Then you are going to get your most flexable underwear (trust me. Youre going to need them). Youre going to strip down to nothing but the panties and throw them to the opposite side of the room to a locking door (where youre on the side where you get locked in/out).Make sure you have the key and throw it with your clothes. Next, go to the side where there it locks and wedgie your underwear up and put the legholes of them on the doorhandle and lock the door. Then shimmey to the other side of the door and close it. Uh oh! Looks like youre stuck! The only way to get out is to rip through your wedgie! I will give you a safety net (because youu always should have one) and make sure to have another key with you. But you must wait 30 minutes before using this key and if you use it, you must give yourself 100 spanks as hard as you can and type out thank you after each one. After escaping, you may put you clothes back on and use the bathroom!

Okay! That's all I have in me for the moment, but I hope to get to more people later and good luck! hehe (:<
I definitely missed mine.

Still in through the end of the month

PM Dares
dbgetdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 10:10 AM   #4575
Gayboy0021

Quote:

If you don’t catch this within 4 hours you need to wear panties until June 3rd. They just be slightly too tight and have to be pink. They also just be on show when in public places!

I’m in until the end of May!

CRAVES - diapers, hidden public, semi public, piss, underwear, exposure, writing lines
ENJOYS: shit, pee drinking, mouth soaping, Underwear destroying, Laxatives, Public, shaving
LIMITS: family, personal info, illegal, cam [/COLOR]

5KM torture run tasks - be horrible

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=385907

Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71446

Disclaimer
This user has a small cock
Gayboy0021 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk