Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-17-2021, 08:52 PM   #4531
dbgetdare

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornMan View Post
Well, my 7 days were up a day before this post! Luckily because it would have meant 200 edges. My dick might have fallen off. I'll be back in soon.

It's a good dare: @dbgetdare and @ShyGuy, you try it.
- Count your posts in this thread for the last month.
- You must do 10 edges per post before your next orgasm.
Missed this i think
Still in through end of may

PM Dares
dbgetdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 09:22 PM   #4532
Sacurason

Too many of y'all caught my dares lol >.<

Loves: Self Foot Worship, Pic/Vid Proof Feet (smell/dirt/sweat), Edging, Messy(foot-focused)
Likes: Long/Challenging Dares, Dice Dares, Mild/Long Denial, Cumplay
Dislikes: Corner time
Limits: Anal, Pee, Pain, Illegal, Family, Face/Full Body Pics (unless I know you)

Looking for:
Someone to trade escalating, evil dares back and forth with!

PM/Favs
My Feet Pics
Blog!

kik!
I top too as long as I get some tasks too! Sacurason2
Sacurason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 09:29 PM   #4533
AuxiTheSissy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacurason View Post
Returning to this thread? I'll be vulnerable til end of Friday (your time to whomever posts)

@Nuriaz - Reply in four hours or double the amount of edges you have to do - hope you can do a lot of edge per sessions or you'll be denied for a while!

@agolnafu - Reply in two hours or those ball smacking sessions must be completed with your ankles tied, on your knees!

@hail - Little time left, reply in 1 hour or your next orgasm has to be in a public toilet. I'll be nice and say it can be a single user bathroom.

@Shyguy - Reply in three hours or you must be denied for half of the remaining days this month. I'll leave it up to you whether you want to block that all together or want to alternate days but I do want to know what you choose in this thread or via PM!

@Bunnygirl - Reply in five hours or no orgasm for you til you add either a PM Dares link or an example dares link of some kind (makes it easier to give dares if we know what kind of tasks you like. Likes alone help a ton but for me personally I always click on everyone's blogs to see first!)

@devinmurphy - Reply in two hours or double your edging rule for the week - also, you may only use hypno audio files while edging.

@AuxiTheSissy - Reply in three hours or playtime must be completed while hands and wrists are bound (essentially you can hump your toy, that's it)

@dbgetdare - Reply in four hours or, for each day denied by this thread, you must do the following:
- Shove a bar of soap in your mouth
- Write "I must pay attention to this thread 50 times"
- Write "I must post more in this thread if I want dares" 50 times
You may skip a day, but you have to triple the line amounts!

@perpetualsunday - Since you're online - 1 hour to reply or next time you use the restroom, do it standing up with wrists and ankles tied - bonus points if you masturbate immediately after while still tied!

@Hornman - Reply in two hours or:
- Count your posts in this thread for the last month.
- You must do 10 edges per post before your next orgasm.

Okay that's ten dares done, I'm in til Friday your time, good luck!
Didn’t catch but don’t play with myself in that way anyways
GET REVENGE: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...60#post4379560
Toys: Lovense edge, 7 inch suction didlo
Likes: Pain, Sissification, Humiliation, CBT, Bondage, chasity, anal, spankings
Dislikes: Pee consumption, Extreme pain.
Punishments: Time out, lines
Limits: mess consumption, public, family, masturbation,

Very hesitant on ABDL things at the moment so keep them light please <3
AuxiTheSissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 12:57 AM   #4534
perpetualsunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacurason View Post
next time you use the restroom, do it standing up with wrists and ankles tied - bonus points if you masturbate immediately after while still tied!
Missed this one! I'll get working on it soon.

Hard limits: Blood, public, exposing my face, blackmail, scat, social suicide
Wouldn't try: Crossdressing, diapers
Want to try: Fisting, anal only orgasm, longer term rules
Dislikes: Denial
Neutral: Humiliation
Likes: Anal, CBT, sounding, exhibitionism, bondage, pain, cum-eating, bladder control, piss play

Toys: Chastity cage, large dildo

KIK: perpetualsunday
I'm in for Strip On Demand permanently (or at least indefinitely)
perpetualsunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 04:06 AM   #4535
Bunnygirl

@Sacurason I didn't catch it, and again thank you for your help, got my blog set up!

Limits: Scat, eating or drinking anything, direct exposure, clamps/clothespins, nipple torture, anything too dangerous/life threatening, Sexual acts with another person, and pictures/videos.

PM/FavDares

Open for RP

Opened to be bullied

If I cannot reply message me on fetlife Bunnygirl1
Bunnygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 08:29 AM   #4536
Sacurason

At least I got a couple people lol

Loves: Self Foot Worship, Pic/Vid Proof Feet (smell/dirt/sweat), Edging, Messy(foot-focused)
Limits: Anal, Pee, Pain, Illegal, Family, Face/Full Body Pics (unless I know you)

Looking for:

PM/Favs
My Feet Pics
Blog!

kik!
Old 05-20-2021, 08:37 AM   #4537
EnigmaticBunni

@Sacurason. Reply in two hours or put something like mayonaise or whipped cream in a shoe. Wear it for a half hour then send me a video of you licking out the shoe

Im in for a week cus I was made to post here. And I have to try and catch at least 1 person per day.

Likes and limits
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94313

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95880

Kik: enigmaticbunni

EnigmaticBunni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 01:33 PM   #4538
Sacurason

Missed this, I'll shoot you the vid over kik tomorrow evening (I've got a few dares to square away lol)

Looking for:

PM/Favs
My Feet Pics
Blog!

kik!
Old 05-20-2021, 05:58 PM   #4539
AuxiTheSissy

All have 2 hours to reply or...

@dbgetdare You'll have a long night ahead hehe. Youre going to start off by stripping all the way down to nothing. You will then insert your inflatable plug and put on your ball crusher. Start both with the lowest pressure possible and no vibrating. Then, wrap yourself with saran wrap from your chest to your thighs. Next, set a timer on your phone for 15 minutes and go stand in the corner and do... nothing. You are to stand there and try to estimate your time. Your goal is to come back to your phone between the 1 minute mark and when it goes off. If your return at a time above 1 minute, or it goes off before you check, then you must turn up the vibration by 1, pump it one time and increase the pressure of your ball crusher. Then wrap yourself up and try again. Repeat until youve successfully stopped the timer in the 1 minute mark.

@truthful_kinky You will dress up with your panties, bra, and leggings ( of course with the cage on and plug in) and practice being a good sissy with your mouth. You should start a timer and start to deepthroat that dildo of yours and make sure to gag on it. In fact, the gagging is what will set you free. 50 gags on that dildo is what sets you free from this dare. But don't just try to rush through it and try to escape. Make sure to set a 1 hour timer that you cannot see before tying your hands behind your back. Be sure to be sensual and loving to it so you go through the time. If you finish any time after the time, great job! Youre an amazing sissy! but if you rush through it, youre going to take a look as to how many minutes you had left and edge that many times with your hands still behind your back. You may take your cage off for these edges. Good luck!

@ShyGuy I think you will will spend some time being just the best little maid for a little bit! Of course put your maid outfit on. And I think ill pair this with your white bra and blue thong. That way you can put in your tail plug. I think the multicolored wig would be a great addition as well and your heels, black choker, and pink cage to finish the outfit. Now I think youre ready to begin! You'll only have one task for tonght and that's to completely clean your room, but I mean completely. Vacuum, dust, tidey up, make your bed, laundry if it needs. Absolutely everything. The fun here is the little things to do while cleaning. Make sure to have your flogger and clear dildo/plug? nearby. everytime you bend over in any way, one hit as hard as possible with the flogger on your exposed ass. Make sure it makes you jump a little. Every surface you need to dust, drink a glass of water. No peeing until you are done. If you wet yourself, you must beg for punishment. Your last stipulation is that if you do have laundry, count every item of clothing and deepthroat your dildo/plug for that many minutes. Have fun!

@nuriaz You're going to dress up like your avatar so youre all dressed from the waist up and ready to go! After you are ready, youre going to roll a dice.if you roll a 1, congrats! You move to the next round! If you dont, you have to drink 1/4 a cup times the dice number. So if its a 2, then drink 1/2 of a cup. if its a 4, drink a full cup. Do this until you roll a 1. Now youre going to have to hold this in for the rest of the dare. If you cant, you must go into your boots. If you wet yourself, you must lap it up and ask for another punishment. The next round is word writing. Again, roll a 1, next round. Any other number and you must write that number of words on your body. Try to make them unique and degrading. The last round is edges. Same rules. If you roll a 1, you get to continue to the last roll. If any other number, you must edge that many times into your boots. Then if you cum at all, you will need to get your punishment. If you get through all 3 rounds, you may cum on the outside of your boots, then use the bathroom and you may wash the words off. Good luck!

@Sacurason Youre online, so you have 15 minutes. (: If you don't reply, then youre going to have to go for a run in only socks around the block as many times as a dice roll. I'm going to be nice and say you can masterbate in any way youd like, but you must cum onto your socks still on your feet. Now that the socks are prepared. Put one or both in your mouth (whatever fits) and go sit in the corner for a minute per every minute late. If youre hours late, then it may be 1 minute for every hour late. In this time, you must repeat to yourself "I am a dirty foot slave and just wish to serve". After this, you may be done!

@Bunnygirl If you are late, you must drink 1 cup of water for every hour late. Then you are going to get your most flexable underwear (trust me. Youre going to need them). Youre going to strip down to nothing but the panties and throw them to the opposite side of the room to a locking door (where youre on the side where you get locked in/out).Make sure you have the key and throw it with your clothes. Next, go to the side where there it locks and wedgie your underwear up and put the legholes of them on the doorhandle and lock the door. Then shimmey to the other side of the door and close it. Uh oh! Looks like youre stuck! The only way to get out is to rip through your wedgie! I will give you a safety net (because youu always should have one) and make sure to have another key with you. But you must wait 30 minutes before using this key and if you use it, you must give yourself 100 spanks as hard as you can and type out thank you after each one. After escaping, you may put you clothes back on and use the bathroom!

Okay! That's all I have in me for the moment, but I hope to get to more people later and good luck! hehe (:<

Old 05-20-2021, 07:36 PM   #4540
brandonlow67042
getDare Sweetheart

Bunnygirl you have 2 hours or you must tie your legs together for 30 minutes

Nuriaz respond in 2 hours or you will have to put in a butt plug with a bra connecting wedgie for 1 hour

shyguy respond in 2 hours or you must wear female clothing for 4 hours

hail you have 2 hours or you must cum in your undies and can't change for the number of hours you were late.(feel free to cum in them as much as you want as you time starts once you first cum and each time you want to cum it must be added in the same undies)

I will be in for a week.

likes xdressing, cum eating, edging, ice, bondage

dislikes anal, pain

limits family, permanent, public, poo, pee, pics, cam

Red vs. Blue: On Blue team
brandonlow67042 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 12:48 AM   #4541
AuxiTheSissy

Looks like some people are in troubleeeeeeee hehe (:<

Old 05-21-2021, 04:00 AM   #4542
Bunnygirl

@AuxiTheSissy Only 10 hours late! totally not gonna suck at all! will have to do it Friday after work or during the weekend. Thanks for the interesting and creative dare! Wish me luck!

@brandonlow67042 Missed this as well, so I have my legs belted together while I type this, since I will be on for roughly 30 minutes

Limits: Scat, eating or drinking anything, direct exposure, clamps/clothespins, nipple torture, anything too dangerous/life threatening, Sexual acts with another person, and pictures/videos.

PM/FavDares

Open for RP

Opened to be bullied

If I cannot reply message me on fetlife Bunnygirl1
Bunnygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 06:58 AM   #4543
Nuriaz
getDare Sweetheart

@AuxiTheSissy: fuck me, im 14 hours late >< but this sounds super nice, actually so nice that i wouldnt have catched it on purpose <3

@brandonlow67042 missed this but also dont have butt toys
Old 05-21-2021, 09:56 AM   #4544
Sacurason

@Auxi - yikes I think you posted this RIGHT after I logged out for the night, because I checked around this time and ddidnt spot thread updates!

I now have a few tasks piled up to do tonight and Sunday, RIP me lol. I'll have to come back later and try to catch you guys in the middle of the night hehe

Looking for:

PM/Favs
My Feet Pics
Blog!

kik!
Old 05-21-2021, 10:03 AM   #4545
EnigmaticBunni

@auxiTheSissy. Reply in 2 hours or youmust suck your thumb while slapping your balls 10 times for every hour late

Still in for 6 more days

Likes and limits
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94313

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95880

Kik: enigmaticbunni

EnigmaticBunni is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk