Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-15-2018, 06:54 AM   #436
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Sorry Sain. Thats not easy for anyone, but perhaps I was thinking king that after 3 weeks.... I probably knew that about you but didn't remember. (Your birthday task of last year was in my mind, as you can see.)
But that one wasn't to everyone's taste or ability, but maybe one less edge makes a denial day pass more easily?
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 04:27 AM   #437
Sain
GetDare's Green Knight

Today, I did...
Sam's 5 edges as close to inverted as possible. I got very close to inverted; my feet were up against a wall, while my head was supported by a pillow on my bed. This was an interesting position; it would have been very humiliating if I had an "accident"...

Sam's 5 edges while gagged on hands and knees. The gag was just tape over my mouth, since I don't have an actual gag yet. This position was also interesting and made me feel submissive. Funny enough, I got to see what I looked like from behind because the lighting in the room cast my shadow on the wall.

Marv's SECOND task. Well, I didn't actually try it yet. Your link to the snake game is broken. Is there an alternate site you want me to play the game on? (I ask because different versions of the snake game will vary in difficulty).

Marv's edge while watching NFL football. It wasn't a live game, but I found a full game the NFL posted on youtube. This took me 6m 21s to do, and I was soft before I started.

Marv's edge while watching CNN. I struggled with this one; it took me 21m 29s. Once I was able to get fully hard, the edge took less than a minute. But it was very difficult to get hard in the first place. I'm really starting to dislike the "edge while watching/doing something that doesn't turn you on" tasks, although I do appreciate you posting here.

Last edited by Sain; 01-16-2018 at 04:43 AM.
Sain is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sain for this post:
Old 01-16-2018, 01:44 PM   #438
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Hey Sain: this SNAKE link is active, (I think it is the same one?). It uses FLASH and Firefox, and maybe some other browsers, generally seems to require that you authorize its use each time. http://www.daxy.com/fun/snake.swf

I am genuinely sorry that my hasty efforts at adding some random variety turned out so poorly. If I add more, I will dig deeper into my own bag of tricks . . . .
Old 01-16-2018, 03:12 PM   #439
Sain
GetDare's Green Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
Hey Sain: this SNAKE link is active, (I think it is the same one?). It uses FLASH and Firefox, and maybe some other browsers, generally seems to require that you authorize its use each time. http://www.daxy.com/fun/snake.swf

I am genuinely sorry that my hasty efforts at adding some random variety turned out so poorly. If I add more, I will dig deeper into my own bag of tricks . . . .
Ok, I got your link to work, so I'll do your task tonight.

And don't worry about it Marv. Tasks won't always go as you envisioned them, and there's nothing wrong with that.
Old 01-16-2018, 03:52 PM   #440
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sain View Post
Ok, I got your link to work, so I'll do your task tonight.

And don't worry about it Marv. Tasks won't always go as you envisioned them, and there's nothing wrong with that.
Good.

And thanks, but I always worry about getting things that work.
Old 01-17-2018, 04:00 AM   #441
Sain
GetDare's Green Knight

For Marv's Task...
First, the squats...before I started, I knew I wanted to get three or four games, depending on how I felt while doing the squats. They were getting difficult around 30-40 in, and I wanted to quit at 60. But then I reached 60, and I decided to challenge myself and go for 100 (and I wasn't sure three games was enough). I successfully completed 100 squats (that was quite a workout), so I had 4 games.

My scores were 95, 47, 106, and 104. I was frustratingly close to 100 on my first game, and then had a short second game (all it takes is one lapse in concentration). But then I finished strong with two 100 games. Balancing on one foot is easy for me, but concentrating for long periods of time while dealing with the pain (from standing on one foot) is challenging. Also, I had beads of sweat running down my body while I was playing.

I had 352 strokes to use...and I only needed 121 of them to reach edge. Once I get going...it doesn't take long. I'm glad I was able to complete this task, after struggling with Marv's other tasks. And my legs are exhausted.
Old 01-17-2018, 04:26 AM   #442
Sam~
Truth Freak

5 edges while really needing to pee
5 edges with pegs on nipples
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 04:40 AM   #443
Sain
GetDare's Green Knight

Sam's Tasks...
Both of these are tasks you've given me multiple times before, but are still interesting.

The edges while really needing to pee are always a very unique sensation. It feels like I'm going to pee and cum at the same time when I edge...

And the pegs...I was dreading this task when I first read it. But the actual edges weren't nearly as bad as I thought they would be. Most of the pain happens when I put them on or take them off, with only a mild pain sensation while wearing them. I guess I'm just getting more comfortable having pegs on my nipples...

Thank you for the tasks.

-----

I only have five days left...but is there any way I can talk one of you into letting me cum a day earlier? Not because I need to, but because it would be fun if you did.
Old 01-24-2018, 01:51 PM   #444
Sain
GetDare's Green Knight

I just want to say that I completed the denial from this thread. Thank you to all who participated.

Also, I may or may not create a birthday thread for myself in a few days...I haven't decided yet...

Advertisements
Kink Talk