Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2008, 12:38 PM   #31
Soraslight

I don't encourage this behaviour as it is a touchy subject..but this is a very natural occurance in a teenage life to experience such a sexual activity; it's all part of growing up. However, it is usually briefer by scale. Also i've valued this community for it's relaxation with 'minors' being involved as we are people too...with needs for that matter. I wont be sleeping with any 18+ i read in a story, on the other hand a 13-15 year old...I'm in luck =P

Anyay, jokes aside. Only prudes should consider it inappropriate, and if you are a prude, why are you here? =3
Old 12-22-2008, 02:17 PM   #32
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soraslight View Post
I don't encourage this behaviour as it is a touchy subject..but this is a very natural occurance in a teenage life to experience such a sexual activity; it's all part of growing up. However, it is usually briefer by scale. Also i've valued this community for it's relaxation with 'minors' being involved as we are people too...with needs for that matter. I wont be sleeping with any 18+ i read in a story, on the other hand a 13-15 year old...I'm in luck =P

Anyay, jokes aside. Only prudes should consider it inappropriate, and if you are a prude, why are you here? =3
I find this horribly offensive too. Please stop writing these types of stories.
Old 12-22-2008, 04:19 PM   #33
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Officelover View Post
I find this horribly offensive too. Please stop writing these types of stories.
Officelover: Please refrain from being the "moral police". getDare already has mods to monitor the site and it's up to us to ultimately decide if any thread is crossing the line. I'm not here to censor people personally much less to tell others what they should or shouldn't write in stories.

You don't like the story? Don't read it. Simple.

And if you (or anyone) feel uncomfortable with anything at all you will find on our site feel free to adress your concerns to us. But please, again, refrain from attacking other user's freedom of expression
Old 12-22-2008, 04:24 PM   #34
gervan

my problem with this story is, that it seems not to be a t.o.d story anymore. its just a sex story
Old 12-22-2008, 04:31 PM   #35
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

In terms of subject matter, that is this story no longer about ToD, many stories start off with the premice of a game and move on from that into other things. It happens.

As to the content, Chloe is right, and Officelover has a point too. The material may be offensive to some (it is to me), but it's really the purview of the moderators to decide what is appropriate and is not.

Which is why I'll shut up now.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

Old 12-22-2008, 04:44 PM   #36
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gervan View Post
my problem with this story is, that it seems not to be a t.o.d story anymore. its just a sex story
Hmm the site is not strictly just about TorD either

Well anyways... I've just checked OP's last activity and it was of August 2008 and the last installment to this story was last March.

So I'm locking this right now.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk