Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-23-2011, 12:46 PM   #31
hewwwo(:
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadesnyberg View Post
i think this is an outstanding story you should write storys offline too
awww! you're so sweet!

limits: pee/poop/blood/etc, pictures, family, super public, illegal, reallly painful, anal, and permanent.
likes: nudity, risk, and dice dares. (that's all for now.)
hewwwo(: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 01:31 PM   #32
EB32

Awesome! You're really picking up steam from the first few posts. I like where this is going too!
EB32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 04:08 PM   #33
hewwwo(:
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EB32 View Post
Awesome! You're really picking up steam from the first few posts. I like where this is going too!
thank you! i am going to try to (semi-) wrap it up tonight because I leave for vacation tomorrow.
but afterwards I might do a different day/setting and stuff but the same characters and the same slave thing.. you know?

limits: pee/poop/blood/etc, pictures, family, super public, illegal, reallly painful, anal, and permanent.
Old 06-23-2011, 05:59 PM   #34
hewwwo(:
Account Banned

Default chapter nine

After the wax on my vagina was completely dry, and I was getting tired, my next master came in. It was Kevin. "Hello there, slave. I've got a nice task for you." he said. "Hmm, I see you've been waxed." he said, poking at the now dry wax. "I'm going to chip this all off. If I hear a single noise, or see any wetness in your vagina, I'll have to punish you." I nodded. "Alright let's start." He stuck his fingernail under the wax and pushed up. It hurt so bad. I let out a little whimper, but Kevin didn't say anything so I figured he couldn't hear me. I allowed myself to let out those little whimpers, but nothing above that volume. Once the wax was all off, my vagina was literally as red as a tomato.

"Well," said Kevin. "You let out twenty of those whimpers," Shit. I thought he couldn't hear me! "So twenty pictures." Pictures?! He took a little camera off the desk. "Hmm, somethings not quite right here." He picked up the clothes pegs and added them up and down my torso in the shape of an arrow pointing to my vagina. Then he took a black sharpie off the desk and wrote "dirty whores have dirty pussies" above the arrow. He took his time taking pictures. After he was done with the pictures, he slowly ripped off each clothes peg. He then took a cloth and stuck it in my very wet pussy. after the cloth was good and soaked, he started rubbing away at the sharpie until the black was just smudged everywhere and I was sticky.

I waited again for my next set of tasks for a good amount of time. This time, as I could have predicted, Reilly walked in. Reilly was the only one who came prepared with her own materials. She had a cup full of ice cubes. "Hello, slut." she said. Reilly skipped the small talk and went right to business, shoving ice cubes up my vagina and balancing one on each nipple. "You can't let the water in your pussy out until I tell you it's okay." she said as she climbed on the bed. "Also, I'm not here for punishments. I'm here for pleasure. Self-pleasure. Not your pleasure. But, if you don't give me the pleasure I need, you will be punished. Understand?" I nodded. It surprised me how straightforward Reilly was actually being. If I were to guess anybody get really into this, it wouldn't have been her. She settled herself so that her vagina was over my mouth. "Go ahead." I started licking, doing the best job I possibly could. After a while, I actually got into it. Infact, I actually started to get a little bit wet. But that, of course, could have been from the melting ice.

After she had an orgasm, Reilly hopped off my face. "That was good." she said. "Now, slave. The water is still in your pussy, right?" I nodded. "Good." she untied me. She spread her legs on the bed and motioned for me to finger her. So I did. After that was done, she made me lick the juice off my fingers. "Okay, keep the water in. We're going for a walk." I got up cautiously trying to keep the water in like my mistress said. I walked downstairs and noticed everybody just talking. Katherine came over with a dog collar and a leash. She slipped the collar around my neck and attached the leash.

"Since you're a dirty little bitch, you're going to have to act like one. You'll walk on all fours. Lift your leg to pee at least once. If you misbehave, there will be punishments." We all left the house and I saw Jake holding the camera. Ooooof course. I thought. Katherine took me out the door and started walking. It was hard for me to keep up with her, but I did. She finially stopped at a tree and I was allowed to pee for the first time tonight. I accidentally let the water from Reilly's ice out. "Bad Bitch!" Katherine said. "Now we go to the main road with the lights and the cars."

Of course, now people could see me. I kept getting more honks from people (considering it was now probably 11-12, they were all probably drunk like me). Once we finally got back to Katherine's house, they had another task for me. Austin walked over to the fridge and grabbed a can of whipped cream. He laid me down, and sprayed it into my pussy. "Now," he said. "you can try to get this out, but you can't use your hands. You have 60 seconds. If you don't do it, you'll be punished." I got up onto my knees and felt a little fall out. Then I went over to the couch and put my vagina on a corner of a pillow and started humping it. After 60 seconds, I still had a little whipped cream in there. "Your punishment," Austin said. "is that you now have 30 seconds to get the whipped cream out of Katherine's pussy. This time, only your tongue." They sprayed her with whipped cream, and I started to lick away. I got it all with four seconds to spare.

"Good slave." Kevin said. "And for that, you can be done for the night." I cursed them all, and then we ate and went home. Only, I wasn't allowed to wear clothes home. Good thing both my parents were sleeping when I got there.

The end.
(I'll probably do a story about a different day; different tasks next week when i'm home from vacation.)

Old 06-23-2011, 07:36 PM   #35
Daring nemder
getDare Sweetheart

No!!!!!!! Don't stop there please you have so much potential for more!
Daring nemder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 12:22 PM   #36
hewwwo(:
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring nemder View Post
No!!!!!!! Don't stop there please you have so much potential for more!
thank you so much!
but i was going on vacation for a week and i didn't want to just stop posting for a week. i just got back today!
and i might write more. about like a different setting and a different day, but same plot and characters, you know?

Old 07-01-2011, 12:11 PM   #37
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Write more
Plzzzzzzzz
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 04:48 AM   #38
zac
getDare Sweetheart

great story please continue...
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 05:38 PM   #39
hewwwo(:
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by italia13calcio View Post
Write more
Plzzzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by zac View Post
great story please continue...
thank you both! i might write another soon.. but i dunno what to write about! if you guys have ideas you can PM me about them! (:

Old 07-08-2011, 12:33 PM   #40
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

nice story!
really good for a first one!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:22 PM   #41
hewwwo(:
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutjuice View Post
nice story!
really good for a first one!
thank youu! 16 characters.

Old 07-14-2011, 10:13 AM   #42
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

Wow, that was a good bit all in one read. And some of it turned me on quite a bit. Where should I start??? umm, okay

So, first of all, what I really love about this is how you begin to develop yourself as a writer. Each section keeps getting better and better, and by the end of it, you're doing extremely well. The fact that this is your first story makes it that much more awesome

Second, Your ideas for some of the earlier dares are fantastic, and I wish you had written in a little more detail, but again, you take care of it all later on. As for the idea of drinking shots of of someone, I think I'll have to try that sometime, because it seems to be too good to pass up.
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 04:08 AM   #43
mason12

I liked your story a lot and its great story

limits are public and family and extreme pain
and pics/videos/friends

likes wedgies, mild pain, and I'll try new things
mason12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 12:03 PM   #44
daremaster 1
getDare God

Looks great! Looking forward to the next chapter.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
co-ed, dare, masturbation, nudity, story