Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-24-2008, 05:35 PM   #31
Bored
Distinguished Member

great segment please continue
Bondage, Edging, Web Teases & Pee Denial (Bladder Control).
Dislikes:
Xdress, Messy, Multiple/Ruined Orgasms, Long Denials.
Toys:
Chastity Device, Cuffs, Rope, Shoestrings, 100+ Clothespins, Tape, Spreader Bar.
Bored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 06:21 PM   #32
Naughtybaby
getDare Sweetheart

OMG this story is realy good i even started playin wit myself!
Old 03-09-2008, 02:10 PM   #33
Silver Wolf

Default next part

As bethen turned off the water she felt relaxed as if she was no longer part of any trouble and she was simply at home but as the water dripped down off of her body she began to wonder exactly what john was going to do still wondering she wrapped a towel around herself and slowly opened the door making sure john was not there she walked into her room expecting her bags to be on the bed but instead there was only her school uniform which she had brought in with her and an old set of pink underwear with a note on top saying

“Put this on and come downstairs”

Bethen extremely confused simply started to do as john had asked what else could she do she couldn’t face him with only her towel besides she hadn’t worn underwear today following a self-dare bravely asked herself to do. As she started to slip on the panties she noticed how small they actually were when she finally pulled them into position she was in an extremely painful wedge and they did not cover much anyway sighing she lowered her skirt and started down the stairs when she reached the bottom she walked through the open living room door walking through the living room she wondered why he wanted her in the kitchen when she saw the kitchen door was closed instead the basement door lay open onto a brightly lit set of stone stairs trembling with curiosity bethen steadily made her way down the stairs a mere 3 steps into a corridor she emerged into an oval shaped room with john sitting at a computer screen smiling as she appeared before him

“Well why did you want me here”
“Are you wearing the panties?”
“Well I couldn’t come down…” abruptly bethen stops talking realizing she was about to give away here self dare”
“What pantyless?, I know you didn’t take any off when you went into the shower I also know that you were having fun by your self”
Blushing furiously “well what’s it to you”
Sighing john looked at bethen directly in the eye “shall I make things clear hmmm” slowly john starts to stand up making bethen realize that he was actually taller than she was “ok bethen you are going to become my slave” unceremoniously bethen started laughing although the thought of being a slave turned her on “why would I do that”

Frowning as if john hoped bethen would not have asked “if you do not well I will have to share this video of you playing with yourself” as john finished he pressed enter on the keyboard behind him causing the screens that lined the walls to light up and the speakers to burst into life with a chorus of moaning and shushing, horrified bethen turned around slowly suddenly seeing herself from every angle.

“Fine you win”

[sorry this part is so late i am working on the next part now should be finished for tomorrow]
Old 03-10-2008, 03:41 PM   #34
qwertypete
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to qwertypete Send a message via Yahoo to qwertypete

GREAT story, keep it up. excited for more
qwertypete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 10:19 PM   #35
Silver Wolf

Post new part

“Fine you win”

At these words john was filled with relief and longing relief for what he had accomplished and longing for the next step but first he needed to set down the rules

“Good I thought you would agree now first things first I want you to remove your school clothes so I can wash them and then we will pick a more suitable attire for you”
John smiled as bethen`s face somehow went an even deeper shade of scarlet and slowly started to remove her clothing. She was down to her blouse and panties which were slightly covered john was just sitting there solemn as if this didn’t faze him but even that turned bethen on she wondered how experienced he was and if he would actually go through with this slave thing still pondering bethen let her blouse fall to the floor when john raised his hand “ok you can stop it is time to start the first stage” he stood up and walked over to the first table “its quite late so I guess this will have to do” he said removing the black coloured cloth and letting it drop to the floor, bethen just stared it was just an ordinary table except that it had four hand cuffs which were attached to the legs the other end obviously meant for her limbs “well jump on en” john said almost jokily patting the table, bethen almost hesitated thinking it was some kind of joke when she saw his eyes “I will do what ever you ask but I ask one thing please do not take my virginity” bethen looked into his eyes her voice pleading, john looked away and said almost as sternly I would never sacrifice you virginity without your permission slave or not” bethen almost felt a curious feeling of respect and warmth but remembering the situation she was in just replied with a curt not getting onto the table she noticed how cold it was lying down sent chills through her body. John walked round closing each cuff with each feeling of restrained bethen seemed uncontrollably excited why? She had never felt like this before dares used to make her feel excited but the dares she was once embarrassed to do seemed like nothing now she was handcuffed to a table completely at the mercy of john.

“Right firstly I better clean you” john smiled lifting a bucket onto the table placing it so the clod bucket was pressed against her panties “b…but I just had a shower” replied bethen feeling that the water was cold “but I don’t think you cleaned you self well enough” john said placing his hands in the bucket and moving to her left foot and started to slowly rub bethen`s foot ever so gently actually cleaning and massaging her foot, slowly and gently he moved up to her knee then moving to the right repeating the process but just stopping at the upper leg . Dipping his hands in the bucked of water once more john unceremoniously started to massage bethen`s uncovered breasts he instantaneously noticed that her nipples were hard and erect as john slowly started to toss and squeeze her breasts Bethen chocked back a moan where did he learn to do this he was hitting all the right spots each stroke made here closer and closer to Cumming. Suddenly john lowered his mouth and started to lick her hard nipples prodding them and poking then with his tongue eventually bethen could not take any more and she relaxed and allowed her juices to form a noticeable wet patch on her innocent small panties.

John tut’ed “now now ill have to also clean there also” finally letting go of her breasts john moved the bucket to the floor pulling a small pair of safety scissors he raised the panties, bethen moaned as the panties automatically gave her 2 wedgies and finally relaxed as it was cut from her but as the garment was pulled away bethen felt vulnerable and defenseless looking down she noticed john had placed a few new items on the table “where is he getting them from she wondered” as she gazed at the shaver and shaving foam and also a bottle of baby oil.

also i really would like to have people's ideas on this plot i am hoping to evolve this into another story so i do appreciate all criticisms and comments if my story pisses you off in ways i cannot see please pm me and i will ether amend it or give a full explanation to why i cannot amend it

Last edited by Silver Wolf; 03-10-2008 at 10:24 PM.
Silver Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 10:45 PM   #36
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

I would like to see her do somthing public...great job so far!!!
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal pics
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, PLEASE HUMILIATE ME WITH MY PEEPEE!)) plug, diapers, cucumber, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 06:21 PM   #37
youngscotsman
getDare Sweetheart

love the story m8, it bloody brill
almost 18 yr old male scotland,, lookin to meet new people, also lookin for mistress, online or off ,,have webcam and up for trying new thing all the time so pm if interessted or lookin for a chat,,,,
limits- no public or messy or x dressing,,

youngscotsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 07:47 PM   #38
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

Location: i now live in Seattle wa, the stupid city that looks nothing like Dublin!!
Cool

u are such a great writer.keep wirghting this is so entertaining.(im hooked)

Don't ask me to be your mistress or slave. I will not accept so don't waste your time!

These are videos I have to show you guys:
http://ie.youtube.catch?v=xllgk-Glxs4
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...html?mea=93343
AM.PM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 04:43 PM   #39
lilgigi

please write more
lilgigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 12:12 PM   #40
Artimis

Default keep going

This is a great story. I really wish you'd keep going!

My first post!Yea!
Artimis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 08:18 PM   #41
nightmare09
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to nightmare09 Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare09
Talking alsome

go on please it is really good
nightmare09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 08:40 PM   #42
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

Silverwolf last edited this thread on 03-11-2008 at 01:24 AM.

March 11, 2008.

It would be nice if he would continue but bear in mind the time elapsed.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

interesting is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk