Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-01-2008, 01:25 AM   #31
Jackelsburg

Send a message via AIM to Jackelsburg

For me it would be at my schools restroom, I was bored and like what the hec, so I snuck in there. Luckly it was late after school and there was barely anyone around.
Jackelsburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 08:19 AM   #32
slave1987
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to slave1987

In a toilet at a theme park
slave1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 07:02 AM   #33
MasterBeltha

When I was student in my last year of graduation, I had a project to do in order to obtain my diploma. This requier of me to work in the office of my professor. Guess, what? I did masturbated there several times when watching BDSM sites from his computer. It was a big risk but I did enjoyed my self
MasterBeltha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 06:58 PM   #34
some guy 21

Send a message via MSN to some guy 21
Default Risky Masturbation Place

For me that was in a stair well on my campus.
some guy 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 07:14 PM   #35
x_daringbaby

Hmm... I did it at a movie theater with a few of my friends.
x_daringbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 04:46 AM   #36
WorthlessPet78
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to WorthlessPet78

Well the Riskiest place ive done it is on the street near my front yard like 1m away when i was being a naked dog and theres a Police officer next door to us so if he had came outside and seen me i would of been in very big trouble

My Man

This is my home my country Jordan Fleming dont run from nobody this is Australia
WorthlessPet78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 03:31 PM   #37
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Just this morning, I decided I needed to wank. BAD!

My family and I went to a coffee shop that had men's restroom outside. Well, you had to go out to get there.

I went in, locked the door, and stood there thinking.

I took off my socks and shoes. Next: my sweatshirt and shirt. Quickly followed by pants and knickers, so I was nude.

There was a little grate in the door that people could see through, but it was at about shin height. This comes in later.

I started to wank, and I heard people outside. I kept on going. I heard them leave after about 5 min's (i was prolonging my session) so I put my dick at grate height, so if someone looked, they would see it.

I stood up, and layed on my back. I orgasmed, and BAM! My cum flew all over the toilet (tried to aim, failed miserably). I wiped off my mess, got dressed, left, and had a delicious breakfast.

It was an intense experience!

NudityDudity
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 07:03 PM   #38
Jaws3434
Account Banned

In a wooded area next to a business, my back yard in the middle of the day, and in the library restroom.
Jaws3434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 07:58 PM   #39
lilgigi

in my mom's office building (which is on a college campus) during business hours, in an empty office.
lilgigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 12:53 PM   #40
Rudi_87

Send a message via MSN to Rudi_87

A changing rooms in BHS for a dare
Old 02-18-2008, 01:10 PM   #41
sweetashoney

Never been caught but I do like to masturbate in areas where there is the possibility to be seen or caught.

When I was 16 I masturbated during a boring geography lesson. We were watching a video on volcanoes or something and with the lights being low I just couldn't resist. I wore an elasticated skirt which meant that I could easily slip my hand down the front and tickle my clit and finger my pussy. I didnt bring myself to orgasm but I as pretty close.

At around 17 I masturbated on the school bus. I got the late bus back which was never that busy. I sat at the back and just got the erge to.... well explore myself. Had a lovely orgasm and left a slight wet patch on the seat. I never sat in the same seat again

This year I turned 18 and started University. I have masturbated during lectures, never to orgasm yet. I have masturbated sitting outside my hall room. I have masturbated in the computer room whilst reading some lovely erotic stories.
Most recently I have masturbated in the stairwell to my halls, that was a thrilling experience, especially when I could hear people coming up the stairs and kept going literally until they were one flight away. I then just pretended I was on my mobile phone, but I am sure they suspected something was not right.

Last edited by sweetashoney; 02-18-2008 at 01:13 PM.
sweetashoney is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sweetashoney for this post:
Old 04-07-2008, 03:24 AM   #42
bdoc70
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to bdoc70
Default Riskiest place....

well, there's been many, like the restroom at work, and in various times in my car...but the riskiest places would have to have been in my car on the top of a parking ramp across the street from the police station, another time in the hallway of my apartment just outside my neighbor's door, and at a public park bathroom that had a big open shower stall where I stripped down and masturbated while taking a cold shower.
bdoc70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 05:41 AM   #43
MstDynamic

When I was a teen, my gf then masturbated me in the back of her mums car, whislt her mum was driving us to the pictures, a sticky mess that was

Risky place alone was masturbating in the showers of the local swimming pool,
Old 04-07-2008, 08:45 AM   #44
slavesebi

London bus, at the top, at the back.

OH SHIT thats dangerous - I was just packing myself away to get off the bus, and then loads of gangsta boys came on the bus - if i was any later. I'd be dead.
Old 04-07-2008, 09:14 PM   #45
Achilles

I've masturbated in a gulley by my house, my car, in the tree in my backyard on my front porch, and at the rec by my house. One of the instances at the rec was really close to getting caught. The showers there are in this room with about 6 showers spread along the walls of the shower room. So I would wait until I was the only person in it and masturbate, was thrilling to think people could come in at any second. This one time the guy who works there came into stock the soap dispensers just as I was about to climax, I quickly faced the corner of the shower, and tried to play it off. Was frightening when he stocked the one next to my shower having a complete hard-on. It all ended good though, I think he didn't want to look down in the first place. After he left I finished up, and went home.

Advertisements
Kink Talk