Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-28-2010, 06:53 PM   #31
ofthenorth
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to ofthenorth

As I said in a comment earlier. Just say where and I'll do what I can to make it happen.
Old 06-28-2010, 11:14 PM   #32
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Very nice update. I really like your writing style. It's so much different to what I normally see on here.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 01:45 AM   #33
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

brilliant story ofthenorth.. One of the best i have read..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 01:15 PM   #34
ofthenorth
Account Banned

My apologies for how long it took. Been job hunting and trying to get set up for next semester in school. So I've been fairly busy. Here's a short update to keep you satisfied and reading. I'll try to get another update done tonight or tomorrow.

Chapter 6 “The Great Outdoors”
I run for a few hours, stopping every so often to get a drink of water or go to the bathroom. My legs are aching and I’m physically and mentally exhausted but the work on the farm down in Mexico got me in pretty decent shape. I have no idea what happened to the plane, if it burnt, if they found the bullet hole, if there’s a search team after me, if someone saw my jump, I’m completely in the dark, but I got to keep moving I don’t have any other options.

Night falls and I decide on a risky but potentially life saving option if it works. I’m going to push through until dawn and rest in the morning and through the day. I figure moving at night is less risky and remaining still and camouflaged during the day poses less of a risk of being spotted than a moving target. I keep going and check my GPS, it states I’m nearing the Canadian border. I begin to pace myself and watch for any border protection devices, guards, or other hindrances to my crossing.

As I approach the border I see small signs scattered around, some nailed to trees, others on posts in the ground. All of them warning of illegal crossing, potential prosecution, blah, blah, blah. I reach what should be the border and I look around like a deer that heard a twig snap. I take a step and nothing, another step, nothing, on my third step it happens. A siren sets off, and lights start flashing, I make a break for it. I knew I shouldn’t have gone at night, I would’ve seen the sensors had I not been so stupid.

I sprint as fast as I can. If they didn’t know I was gone yet, they sure do now. My legs are burning my body aching, I try to slosh down some water while I run. I gotta put as much distance between those sensors and me as fast as possible. The farther I am the wider their search grid.

I run for what seems like hours. Not long after I set off the sensor I hear the sounds of helicopters. I see search lights through the trees. I keep running trying to stay under as much cover as possible and diving to the ground as lights pass over me. Luckily the brush is thick here and it’ll take a lot longer for them to bring in ground units.

Guess I won’t be getting any rest at dawn.
Old 07-06-2010, 01:23 PM   #35
timetoshine
Distinguished Member

great as usual. have i said this is the best story i've ever read on this site yet? well if i havent, im saying it now. this is the bast story i have read on this site.
timetoshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 03:13 PM   #36
momo
Account Banned

I loved it hun ^^ Amazing as usual
momo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 12:19 PM   #37
lilwetslave

Well Mr.North.
Another amazing addition to an amazing story
keep 'em coming hun

Dislikes : Public, pee

Limits : Perment, family/friends, poo, illegal. messy

Toys :
2dildos
g-spot vibrator
bullet vib
Hitatchi wand
Anal vibrator

collar with attached cuffs
ankle and wrist cuffs with straps for under mattress
Handcuffs
Ball gag
Blindfold
Cloths pins
25/F/Canada
No pics/cam
Owned/Married
lilwetslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 07:57 AM   #38
ofthenorth
Account Banned

Default My Apologies

I PROMISE I will continue this story soon. I've had A LOT of things going on, had a full time job + overtime, started school, and had some personal problems pop up. I haven't had time or motivation to write for a long time, not just with this story but all my stories I've worked on. I'm finally through most of the personal issues, I am no longer working full time, and I got my school work together for the most part (adjusting from low level gen. ed. community college classes to upper level undergrad classes at university has been...fun).

I will complete this story, maybe even create a third part if it pulls in the same hype that my past two have. However, it'll probably be less frequent updates...face it, I spoiled all of you updating multiple times a week which is a lot more than I can say for most stories I've read on here. :P So I'll try to keep up as much as possible but I don't want to suffer the quality for speed. I write based on my feelings, I'm bipolar so I constantly shift moods even sometimes in the process of writing a chapter, you may notice that in my writings, I do. But I've been in a serious depression for a while, not the best mood to write my stories to the quality you expect, writing in depression is what led to Stockholm's shit ending (lets not even get into that haha). So I'm sure you all want the quality that I've hopefully brought to the table, from the comments and PMs I've gotten I'd like to think I've done a damn good job, so in all attempts to please my fans I will continue when I believe my writing motivation is at a level that facilitates my abilities, your expectations, and the quality I wish for my stories.
Old 08-29-2010, 11:49 AM   #39
ofthenorth
Account Banned

Chapter 8 “Only You Can Prevent Forest Fires”
As the patrol passed, I slowly made my way to my feet. I look around and through the brush see the last of the patrol disappearing in the overgrowth. I turn back towards the campsite and observe the campers frantically packing up, guess they know I’m nearby, time for a little fun.

I slowly walk towards their site, I want to wait long enough that the guards might not hear if one of them screams. I recognize that it’s three couples. The girls are visibly frightened and the men are doing their best to pack up fast while the girls try to help but are clearly shaking. I guess I would be too if I was a member of the status quo and found out there’s a sociopathic killer on the loose.

I wait about thirty minutes. The last of their tents is down and rolled up, I see them strapping the last sleeping bag to the backpacks. I decide now it’s time to make my move.

I wait until one of the women nears my hiding spot. I decide to try to bait her in and throw a pinecone into the bushes next to me…it works. She comes a little closer and looks around, I guess she thought there’d be a cuddly little rabbit or something. Instead she feels the cold steel of the barrel of my gun pressed to the back of her neck, my hand around her mouth, and the hot air of my breath whispering to not make a sound or her and all her friends will die. She nods her head in agreement and I pull her up and walk behind her, gun now in the side of her neck. We step into the clearing and I say in a stern but calm voice, “Nobody make a sound or a move or you will all take a bullet to the head.”

Everyone freezes in place and the men put up their hands in an effort to calm me down. Little do they know that I’m not agitated in the least, this is enjoyable for me. You can’t tell a sociopath to be reasonable as the very definition of a sociopath is to live without moral and reason. I tell all of them to remove their packs and take out the rope they used between the trees. They all do so and I push the girl towards them. I tell them all to sit down on a log on the side of the clearing, and ask them, “Which of you would like to play my game first? There’s three couples here I see so we’ll play in pairs.” None of them step up so I point at the couple on the left. A guy about mid-twenties, around 6’1, my height, average looking kinda scrawny. His girl is very homely looking, clearly not one to go out of her way to look good, but nevertheless very attractive. Gorgeous green eyes like emeralds and a nice petite body, around 5’5” and in decent shape.

I tell them to stand up but they don’t move. I walk over point the gun at the girl’s head and say, “If you don’t stand up know I’ll just eliminate you from the competition.” The man grabs her hand and slowly leads them to their feet. I then hand the rope to the couple next to them and tell the girl to tie her boyfriend’s hands behind him. She does and I make sure it’s tight, then I tie her hands while I hand another rope to the third couple to do the same. I again check and tie hers as well. Then I make them sit about three feet from each other so they can’t untie each other during the game.

I turn back to the first contestants and tell them that one of them isn’t going to live. Both freak out immediately. I tell them to calm down, and the man takes his girlfriend into his arms to try and comfort her. I begin to explain the game, “This is a game of endurance, it’s quite simple really, all you have to do is hang from a tree. The first person to fall dies.” So I place them back-to-back and find a tree with two branches, I tie their hands together and tie a fishing line to each of their ankles which confuses them but I don’t tell them why. I ask them if they have any last words for each other and they give the typical lovers last words, the man saying he won’t let her die and all that mushy shit. Then I gag them both so they can’t speak anymore, I shove a large rock in each of their mouths and tie it in place. I inform them that if they try to cheat and let the other one win then they will personally kill them. They both start shaking. Then I place a blindfold on both of them and tell the other couples not to speak. Finally a tie a fishing line around both of their necks, right before I hoist them to the branch. I lift up the man up first assuming he’ll get tired first anyway, then I lift up the girl. I step back and watch them straining to stay hanging, not wanting to die and not wanting to kill the other if I “think” they’re cheating.

While they hang I instruct another couple to get up and come over to them. I tell them, they must orally please their friends, I tell them this is the only way they can save their friend’s lives. If they can get both their friends off before either drops then they’ll be saved. They look at me in shock but nod and start to walk towards them, the man towards the girl and the girl towards the man, they start to apologize for doing this and say it’s to save them and means nothing. But then I stop them and say, “NO, it’s not that easy, switch around,” they look in shock, “I want you, to eat her out,” pointing at the girl, “and you to suck his dick.” If you want to save their lives you gotta make a sacrifice of pride.

Both of them looked in shock, no way they’d do that. Then the girl walked over the girl hanging and began to slide her pants down. She looked at her boyfriend and tried to urge him to over to the man hanging. He shook his head and stayed back.

“Come on baby, please, it’s their lives. Look they don’t have much more strength, we gotta do this.”
“NO WAY, I’m sorry Jake but I’m not sucking your dick for anything.”

“I guess that shows the level of human pride.” I say, “Won’t even perform a simple act to save his own friend’s life, and the life of his friend’s girlfriend. How fucking selfish is that ladies and gentlemen, he’s willing to let two people die rather than do something that he’s worried will label him as gay. Who’s gonna find out? Are you all gonna run out of here and tell everyone that you sucked a dick to save their lives? No, you’re gonna go make up some heroic story about all this and how you got away. So what does it matter?”

“I’m not doing it ok. I can’t.”
“Baby, PLEASE just do it. It’s Jake and Marsha, you’ve been best friends for eight years.”
“I…i…can’t.”
“Pleaseee baby. There’s not much more time. DAMN IT STEVEN JUST DO IT.”
“FINNNEEEE.”

He walks over to Jake who is visibly shaking now and pulls his pants down.
“I’m sorry bro, I’m just trying to save you. Don’t think of this as anything.”
With that he starts to work on Jake.

His girlfriend gets to work on Marsha who is sweating profusely and can barely hold on any longer. She begins to lick at her and tease her. She did this once in her freshman year at Ohio State but she was drunk. She doesn’t know how to do this other than mimicking how Steven does it for her.

Meanwhile Steven is still trying to work up the nerve to start, he’s only used his hands so far and it’s not working to get Jake up. Knowing it’s his best friend and a guy he can’t get up. He starts to scream into the rock lodged in his mouth and his hands shake and finally slip. He falls to the ground just as Marsha lets out a blood curdling scream that’s cut short really fast.

Steven runs over and pushes his girlfriend away, “Don’t look Emily, please don’t look.”

Jake hears this and rips off the blind fold. He turns around and sees Marsha laying on the ground with blood pouring out of her neck from where the fishing line, that was tied from her neck to his feet, sliced through the skin and severed her carotid artery. She’s convulsing on the as blood spurts out of her neck. Steven tries hard to stop the bleeding but it’s too much. There’s nothing he can do without medical help. He rips the rock out of her mouth and his and kisses her and tries to tell her it’s gonna be ok. She looks up at him and tries to mouth something but can’t speak. She rolls her eyes back, her head falls limp and she goes still.

“YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!! I’M GONNA KILL YOU” Steven screams as he jumps up and charges me.

In a split second I fake right and slide under his left side and kick out his leg tripping him over a log behind me. I pull out my Ka-Bar grab his leg and slam the knife through his Achilles heel and into the log below. He lets out a scream that could drown out an airplane engine as he grabs his ankle unable to remove the knife with his aching arms.

“I told you if you tried to cheat and let go early to be a hero you’d kill the other person.”

“I DIDN’T CHEAT YOU SICK FUCK.”

“I saw it differently. And now it’s time for the loser to be given his reward.”

“Wait, no, please, don’t do this.”

Emily and Steven both try to rush me from behind. I swing around and knock Emily down, she’s five foot nothing, and stood no chance. I then land a one-two into Steven’s ribs, grab the back of his head and pull it down into my quickly ascending knee. I feel his nose snap as his unconscious body falls over.

“Now back to where we were.”
“No, stop….please don’t kill me. Just let us go.” Jake whines as he babies his ankle. Since I stabbed it in through the side he’s forced to keep his leg twisted. Any movement digs the knife through the muscle tissue even more.
“Nope. Fair is fair. Both of you had the same chances. So time to pay.” I lift my gun and place it next to his head. He begins crying like a little baby. I pull the hammer back then I sit down on his pinned leg causing waves of agony to shoot through the ankle as my weight forces the knife through more flesh. He wails in agony and just as I start to pull the trigger, I reach behind me, hit the knife with enough force that it snaps the bone that I had wedged the knife between, slices all the flesh and I swing it around and stab it into his temple. Eight inches of metal forced into his skull. He drops on the spot.

I then turn to the rest of the group.
“Well this has been fun but I don’t have time for another game. I gotta get moving. So here’s what I’m gonna do.” I stand each of them up, aside from Steven who is still unconscious from me knee. I place them all against trees and tie their wrists behind the trunks. I then go through their backpacks and find three bottles of lighter fluid, some bug spray and other flammable liquids. I start circling each tree and the clearing itself in lighter fluid. Not close enough to actually light them on fire immediately but to give them about ten minutes before the flames reach them I saturate the ground in front of each of them and on their feet and clothes. I then pull out a zippo and stand at the edge of the clearing. “Once I light this ground the flames will take about ten to twenty minutes to reach the trees you’re at and ignite the fluid near you. Even if you escape, since the entire circle will be surrounded and your clothes are saturated there’s really no escape so don’t waste your time, just say your goodbyes and enjoy your last few minutes. Make your peace and go on.”

They all start screaming for mercy and all that shit. I laugh and say, “Do you expect mercy from someone that’s incapable of feeling?”

I then strike the zippo and drop it in the underbrush which lights immediately and quickly follows the trail of fluid to encircle the camp.

I walk away calmly as their screams ring into the forest, unheard except by the trees. I know the smoke will attract attention quite quickly but they won’t be able to respond soon enough to save them. Especially this far out. I noticed at least three days of hiking rations in their packs and they clearly weren’t stationary camping they were planning to stay walking. That means I got about three days hike from anywhere. Great.
Old 08-29-2010, 01:19 PM   #40
Sonny19
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Sonny19

Just read your other story and now this and I am just amazed.
the writing is amazing, completely hooked me and it is deff keeping me guessing. It;s honestly fantastic, I'm amazed
Sonny19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 04:38 PM   #41
ofthenorth
Account Banned

Thanks. I took a hiatus as stated in the post above but I finally came back. I'll be writing more soon.
Old 08-29-2010, 06:55 PM   #42
storyboy

Very good, didn't expect the fishline twist. Loved it.
storyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 10:23 PM   #43
ofthenorth
Account Banned

Default I'm back

So I considered writing a new story, more in line with the TorD aspect of this site, I figured this story was getting a little too violent for most people on here. I guess it's just how I write, and a manifestation of stuff I was going through at the time. However, when I started to write the new story I kinda felt bad for just ditching on all the faithful readers of this one. So I am concluding this story in 2-3 final chapters, depending on how I decide to wrap it up. It may not be as long and continual as many hoped but I promise I won't put in some lame twist like I did with Stockholm and ruin the whole story for you guys. O'Malley will be finished in style. I just have yet to decide if I'm gonna kill him, have him captured, have him get away, who knows, what do all of you think would be the best option? Of course I never let things go simply, but ultimately what do you all feel would be the most satisfying and proper ending to this story?
Old 03-02-2011, 10:24 PM   #44
ofthenorth
Account Banned

Default And so it continues

Chapter 9 “You’ll Never Take Me Alive”

“Only when you’ve lost everything are you free to do anything.” – Tyler Durden

There’s not much out there for a man in my position. Sure I got my network, I got some people I could call, Kate is out there for me somewhere, and of course I got my freedom…

Freedom…there’s a funny word, here I am wandering through the woods of southern Saskatchewan, I’ve been hiking for three days should be nearing something but I see nothing and guess I’m not going in the direction those fucking campers were going. I can’t show my face in any major city, I’m wanted by the law, and I have no home, family, or life. What kinda freedom is that?

I wander around for a few more hours trying to make heads or tails of the direction I’m traveling, I lost my GPS a while back, must have been when I was outrunning the patrols, but there’s gotta be life somewhere around here.

A few more hours of wandering and my wish is granted. I come across a sign that says SK-13, and a few minutes later a sign for Govenlock two kilometers up the road. I know I can’t hitch a ride with anyone, I’m sure my face is all over the place by now. A few days in they have to have put together the pieces of the crash, the mysterious fire that killed the campers, and security cameras or something have to have seen me. Simply put I’m fucked.

Knowing I have no other options, I check my load-out. I got twelve rounds left in the gun and a single spare sixteen round magazine. I gotta get a good car with good gas so I don’t have to stop much, I need to get to Lloydminster fast. I sit in the bushes on the side of the road, too tired to walk the last bit to Govenlock. A watch as a few trucks go by, I can’t take one of those it’ll take too much gas. Suddenly I see my prize, a small Honda Civic I can barely make it out in the dimming night light but luckily he hasn’t turned his headlights on. It’s flying down the road, it’s now or never. I jump out of the bushes stumbling and making it appear as I’m hurt or something. I run into the road and the Civic comes barreling at me and swerves and I think it’s gonna leave me but I turn around and the driver is slamming on his brakes. Luckily and no one is on this road this time of night, I stumble up to the car, notice it’s a woman driving…damn it, why are my urges so strong. Middle aged, but attractive, probably mid-thirties, dirty blonde hair, probably a C maybe a D, not too skinny but not chubby or anything, looks like she stays healthy but not one to hit them gym every day, overall I’d give her an eight seven of ten, eight if she wasn’t almost six feet tall, never liked the tall ones that much.

She jumps out of the car and runs up to me, “Sir, are you ok, are you hurt?”
Damn she used that magic word, sir… “Yes, I’m ok, I got lost hiking I just found this road, I’ve been lost for days. Please can I get a ride.”
Just then it clicks in her mind, guess she’s not as stupid as she looks, “You, you, you’re that guy on the news, stay back, don’t come any closer.” Then she pulls out a pepper spray bottle from her pocket and aims it at me.
“Don’t do this lady, put that away and just give me your keys. No one has to get hurt right now.”
She starts backing towards her car as I walk towards her, just out of range of the spray can. She hits the car door which she stupidly closed, “Don’t come any closer, just let me drive away, PLEASE?” she starts crying to me.
I stay back about ten feet so the spray can’t hit me if she pulls it. I watch as she fumbles for the door handle and right as she grabs it I reach behind me and pull my gun and point it at her, “STOP, GIVE ME THE KEYS BEFORE SOMEONE COMES DOWN THIS ROAD AND I GOTTA KILL THEM AND YOU.”
She starts crying and falls to her knees and sobs like a baby. She didn’t even have the nerve to shoot the spray.
“Get up off your ass woman,” I say as I come up and pull her to her feet by her shoulder, “open the door, pop the trunk and then we’re going for a drive.”
She opens the door and pops the trunk, we walk around to it, I find a pair of jumper cables in there and use them to tie her hands behind her back. I take off one of her shoes and socks and stuff the sock in her mouth and then I pull her pants off and tie them around her head to hold it in. I then push her in the trunk.
As I push her in I tell her, “Everything will be ok just stay quiet, and don’t move too much. If you do that I’ll let you go unharmed, you cause me trouble and you’ll suffer beyond what any sadistic deviant could dream of doing to someone, and you’ll cause other people to get hurt too. Understand?” She nods her head and I close the trunk.

I get in the car, see it’s half full of gas, I figure I got about two hundred miles on the gas in the tank so I hit the gas and take off. I’ll figure out my next move when the time comes.
Old 07-10-2011, 03:31 PM   #45
ofthenorth
Account Banned

Default The Final Chapter

Chapter 10 “A Blaze of Glory”
I drive north for two hours and come across the sign for the Trans-Canada Highway, I know I have to get to Lloydminster but if I run out of gas on this highway I’m screwed. The GPS in the car states that I can take the highway out to Calgary, go north to Edmonton and cut back east from there. It’ll take a few days but I can make it if it’ll mean I stay on the move. I’d rather add a day of driving than a week of walking.

I merge up onto the highway and head west towards the Alberta line. I know I’m taking a chance in a big city but hopefully I’ll be able to stay off the radar just long enough to make it through. The GPS says I’m about four hours from Calgary. I figure I’ll make it to town in the wee hours of the morning, fill up and be on the way before traffic starts and anyone is able to notice me.

With the windows down I get lost in the sounds of the road as I speed along. Soon though I take a look at my gas gauge and I realize the empty light is on, usually that means I got about twenty miles left but I don’t know how long it’s been on for. “Fuck” I think to myself, I can’t run out here, I still got fifty miles to go and there’s nothing on this road. Just as if the car was as sadistic as I was it started puttering and the engine died. I coasted to the side of the road and started punching the steering wheel in frustration. I heard screaming from the trunk and yelled at her to shut up. I doubt she heard me but a few seconds later it slowed and stopped, I guess she realized it was a futile effort.

Minutes passed like hours as I sat there and contemplated what I was going to do. I couldn’t just sit here, but I couldn’t walk it either. It’s just past midnight, no cars are on the road, I’m fucked.

I keep sitting there for a little longer, I guess I drifted to sleep cause next thing I know I hear a distinct “whoop whoop” sound and look in the rearview to see flashing lights. I yell back for the woman to stay quiet or she’ll be dead in a few minutes. I hear no sounds from the trunk as I see the cop door open and an officer walking towards me. I look at the clock and I see I was out for almost an hour, I guess I was really tired.

The cop knocks on the window and I roll it down.

“What seems to be the problem sir?” the officer asks.
“Sorry sir, just driving into Calgary. Got tired so I pulled off the road and decided to take a power nap,” I replied.
“Do you mind stepping out of the vehicle sir?”
“Uh…sure.”

I opened the door and stepped out of the car. The cop stepped back a bit as I emerged from the vehicle and leaned against the door. He shined his flashlight at me and into the car looking around through the windows.

“Have you been drinking tonight?” he asked.
“No sir, as I said I’m just tired.”
“Any drugs or weapons in the vehicle?”
“No sir, may I please just get on my way?” I asked in a hurried tone.
“What’s the rush? You were already taking a nap, why the hurry to leave?” he asked suspiciously.
“No rush sir I just want to get back on the road now that I’m awake.” Damn this cop was asking too much. I needed to get out of there.
“Well, I’m just gonna go run your plates, make sure there’s no warrants out for you and I’ll let you be on your way. Stay here, don’t get back in the car.”
“Yes sir.” SHIT, if he runs the plates I’ll be fucked. I don’t have any more gas though, I can’t speed off, the gun is in the glove box, and I can’t run.

The cop walks back to the cruiser and I watch nervously as he taps away on his laptop and calls in on the radio. He looks up at me from the driver’s seat and back down at the laptop a few times. I try not to look back but then I see him just staring at me…I think…wait, what’s that blinking, that’s not the squad car lights. The cop jumps out of the vehicle and draws his gun.
“GET ON THE GROUND NOW” I hear him yell as I dive over the hood. Two shots ring out and one pops the drivers tire. I see now that the taillights are flashing like crazy. That bitch must have tapped the wires and is signaling through them.

“Come out from behind the car!” he screams at me. I slowly try to open the passenger door and see a shot shatter the window. I peek up and see that he’s on the radio, must be calling for backup. I take this as my opportunity to reach in the car and grab my pistol from the glove box. I immediately jump up and begin firing back, carefully timing my shots to keep him pinned down but not wasting my ammo.

I start to back towards the edge of the woods that is bordering the highway. I fire off one or two shots every five seconds or so. I know I still got one clip left and as I reach the woods I have to drop the current magazine and reload. As I do that I make a break for the woods. I take off running and hear multiple shots ringing out behind me. I break through the trees and soon realize it’s not woods, it’s a tree line of an open farm field. DOUBLE FUCK.

I sprint as fast as I can across the field and my legs burn. I look over my shoulder and see the officer making a break through the trees. I fire two shots behind me which makes him drop to the ground for a second. I try to zig zag as I run, shots ringing out. I look ahead and about four hundred yards away is a farmhouse. I run as hard as I can, repeatedly looking back to see if the cop is following. I see him on the run but still a ways back. I can make it.

I approach the house and on the porch is a man in his late fifties I’d guess, he’s screaming something but I just raise my gun and take as best aim as I can. I place one shot into the wall behind him and another into his shoulder. He hits the ground and I run up and push him off the porch onto the ground. I kick in the door and see there’s an old woman trying to run up stairs as I come in. I point the gun at her and yell for her to get out. She comes running down the stairs and I see a second girl coming down, no older than nineteen.

“Stop,” I say to the girl, “Kate?”

“What?” she asks.

“Kate, it’s you.”

The girl has a dumbfounded look on her face, not knowing who this Kate is.

“Take me to the basement,” I say to her.
“What?! No, just let me leave.”
“DAMN IT KATE! You know who I am. It’s me, Josh. Now let’s go before they get here.”
“STOP CALLING ME THAT, I DON’T KNOW WHO KATE IS YOU SICK FREAK!”

I grab her by the arm and feel a sharp pain shoot through my shoulder. It’s then I realize the large blood stain on my shirt and the hole through my shoulder. I reach with my other arm and drag her around the staircase. I see the door for the basement stairs and I pull her down into the basement just as I hear the officer enter the house and the mom screaming that I have her daughter.

“Kate, how do you not remember me?” I angrily ask.
“Your shoulder, you lost a lot of blood, you must be hallucinating. Please, stop calling me that. It’s not me. Let me go and I can talk to the cops for you, please!!”
“You’re not Kate? Fuck! Fine, then get on that wall,” I yell as I point to the far wall. I hear the door open and I look up and fire a shot towards the officer, “Stay back, don’t try to come down here or I’ll shoot her!” I yell up at him.

I look over at the girl. She’s curled up in the fetal position against the wall sobbing. This is it, the end, no getting out of this one. Might as well end it with a bang then.

I find some old rope in the basement and walk over to the girl. I hear people moving around upstairs and know I don’t have much time. I lay her face down on the stairs and tie her ankles to the bottom. Then I loop a rope around her neck and quietly climb the stairs. I make a nice tight loop and the rope taut and I tie it to the door handle. I then climb back down and secure her wrists to the side of the staircase so she’s fully immobilized and slightly choking on the stairs.

I then climb up and sit on the stairs. I whip out my cock and slide it into her mouth. I tell her if she wants to live she’ll suck properly and not bite down. The gun to the back of her head makes sure she complies. She clearly is experienced in sucking cock as she does an amazing job, working the shaft, flicking her tongue over the head, shoving it far down her throat which takes some great effort while being choked. I’m soon ready to cum and right at the last moment I pull out and shoot my load directly into her eyes. She fails to close them in time and it fills them up and blinds her. No worries though, my cock should be the last thing she sees.

I then crawl back down and slide a finger into her tight twat. Sadly it feels quite loose, “Have you been fucked before slut?” I ask her.

In a muffled, gargling time voice she mutters out, “Yes, many times, I even have diseases you don’t wanna touch that.”

I laugh and smile, not that she can see it, “So I shouldn’t stick it in that loose pussy of yours?”

“Nope, it’s no good.”

“Fine then,” and with that I start running my finger along her ass crack. Just as my fingertip traces her tight little rosebud I feel her body tense and shudder, “I’ll take that shake as a sign that you’re an anal virgin, eh?”

“Please, no, don’t do that. I lied about my pussy. Fuck me please just not in my ass.”

I laugh and give her a nice smack on the left ass cheek, “Too bad. I got a thing for virgins, and since this is the only hole that is on a slut like you, guess I got no choice.”

I feel her body pulse as she sobs and tears fall down. I grab her tiny waist and point my now re-hard cock at her tiny sphincter and in one fluid motion plunge deep into her bowels. She lets out a scream and I hear footsteps running around upstairs frantically. I pump hard and fast into her tight asshole, her muscles clench my cock tight as I brutally ravage her. Soon I’m already nearing the edge of blowing my load deep into her dirty hole. She’s screaming at the top of her lungs as my huge cock rips her ass open.

Just then I feel my cock spasm and long jets of jizz shoot deep into her ass over and over. About half way through this intense orgasm I see the door above me shatter into tiny pieces as a hostage rescue team busts the door with a battering ram. The sudden loss of tension on her neck causes her head to drop and her ass clenches up trapping my cock in her ass. I try to pull out but it’s so tight I can’t move.

She screams, “HELP ME!”

I look up and the last thing I see is the muzzle flash as three rounds enter my head and I slowly bend backward. Her ass clenched so tight I hang there by my cock, body limp and still impaled in her ass as my cum slowly drips out of her.

Advertisements
Kink Talk