Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-06-2024, 01:36 AM   #31
stacy_liny

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bchew View Post
Ok how about before class go into the bathroom and take the pen or pencil you will be using in that class with you. Use the pen/pencil to fuck your pussy for 20 seconds.

Take the pen/pencil out but do not clean it off. Be careful not to wipe it. Now go to class and use the pen/pencil. Now for the fun part. If anyone in class asks you if they can borrow a pen/pencil you must let them borrow the one you used on yourself.

Do this at least one time before every class. Doesnt all have to be on the same day just at least one time before each class.
Well, I was dared to be in a crotch rope for almost half of the day in college today, and not touch my pussy so i used the juices that were collected because of rope and did this.
i was very horny after this because i was able to smell myself almost every time since i carry only one pen and also sometimes have the habbit of putting in between my lips. I unintentionally tasted myself alot of times today

BDSM test results
http://bdsmtest.org/r/UsW2GdCJ

https://dirtycode.io/HQR8O
stacy_liny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2024, 01:39 AM   #32
stacy_liny

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemn1497 View Post
How about before the lesson starts clamp your pussy (if you have an other pair of clamps then your nipples too) don't wear bra neither panties and also write somethig humiliating like slut or slave on your tights slightly visible kf you are sitting in the correct position. You have to bear the pain or remove the clamps, but you can't go out of the room.
this was worse because going to class was already too much wearing clamps since class is a little far. i wore 2 clamps on the pussy on the side of rope.
and i could feel myself ruining my own damn lower. it was painful but thankfully i had a scarf with me and i could remove it in class itself from above the pants. it was very difficult to remove them but the blood rushing bad almost made me slip a moan and i remembered where i was sitting.
(My periods didnt come haha i could do this one only so)
haha it was fun

BDSM test results

Old 02-06-2024, 01:42 AM   #33
stacy_liny

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBen View Post
On your way to university don't wear any shirt, top or bra under your jacket or coat. After arriving you can change in a bathroom into whatever you brought along in a bag. After classes change again back for the walk/ride home.
That was very risky and specially for the way i travel not good too
so my apologies i couldnt carry it through
feel free to give me any punishment for this

BDSM test results

Last edited by stacy_liny; 02-06-2024 at 06:01 AM.
Old 02-06-2024, 11:00 PM   #34
2bchew
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacy_liny View Post
Well, I was dared to be in a crotch rope for almost half of the day in college today, and not touch my pussy so i used the juices that were collected because of rope and did this.
i was very horny after this because i was able to smell myself almost every time since i carry only one pen and also sometimes have the habbit of putting in between my lips. I unintentionally tasted myself alot of times today
Except for someone borrowing the pen this was perfect. The accidental tasting of yourself in class was awesome!
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to 2bchew for this post:
Old 02-07-2024, 02:05 AM   #35
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bchew View Post
Except for someone borrowing the pen this was perfect. The accidental tasting of yourself in class was awesome!
I agree. But why don't we make it... less accidental?

Between lessons, go to the bathroom and play with yourself until edge. Thoroughly collect all your juices with your fingers, then use them as your personal "eau de cologne": on your neck, behind your ears, under your nose.
Don't wash your hands: for the next lesson, smell and taste your fingers at every occasion. On the next lesson change, repeat all of the above

Have fun!

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to CombedThunderclap for this post:
Old 02-07-2024, 05:20 AM   #36
stacy_liny

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
I agree. But why don't we make it... less accidental?

Between lessons, go to the bathroom and play with yourself until edge. Thoroughly collect all your juices with your fingers, then use them as your personal "eau de cologne": on your neck, behind your ears, under your nose.
Don't wash your hands: for the next lesson, smell and taste your fingers at every occasion. On the next lesson change, repeat all of the above

Have fun!
I didn't thought of doing any dares as such today cause i had an event but it was fun doing this . Instead of every lesson i did it every hour. It wass goood.����

BDSM test results

Last edited by stacy_liny; 02-07-2024 at 08:21 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to stacy_liny for this post:
Old 02-07-2024, 09:42 PM   #37
testovaci6607

New dare: a week without underwear
Take all your bras (including sportbras or anything similar) and panties and put them somewhere out of your flat, so they are not easily retrievable (parents house, storage locker, ...). Leave only one emergency panties just in case (the ugliest you have). Enjoy a naughty week ;-)
testovaci6607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2024, 01:24 AM   #38
The.Pillager

Talking

Start your day in a bra connection wedgie and wear it for the entire day until bedtime. You are not allowed to pick at the wedgie. Tally up all the times you pick at the wedgie. After disconnecting the wedgie at bedtime, you must spank yourself 10 times on your clit with a wooden paddle (or spatula) for every time you picked at the wedgie. The spanking will be taken in a row without breaks.

If you have to stop between spankings for a break, you will ask very nicely for a punishment.
The.Pillager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2024, 01:56 AM   #39
stacy_liny

Quote:
Originally Posted by testovaci6607 View Post
New dare: a week without underwear
Take all your bras (including sportbras or anything similar) and panties and put them somewhere out of your flat, so they are not easily retrievable (parents house, storage locker, ...). Leave only one emergency panties just in case (the ugliest you have). Enjoy a naughty week ;-)
Well since i had wore it today
Will start this from tomorrow

BDSM test results

Old 02-08-2024, 01:57 AM   #40
stacy_liny

Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Pillager View Post
Start your day in a bra connection wedgie and wear it for the entire day until bedtime. You are not allowed to pick at the wedgie. Tally up all the times you pick at the wedgie. After disconnecting the wedgie at bedtime, you must spank yourself 10 times on your clit with a wooden paddle (or spatula) for every time you picked at the wedgie. The spanking will be taken in a row without breaks.

If you have to stop between spankings for a break, you will ask very nicely for a punishment.
Alright in a wedgie, though trust me it was difficult to get in this position

BDSM test results

Old 02-08-2024, 07:37 AM   #41
stacy_liny

Any dares for tomorrow? I will be in college for 5+ hours

BDSM test results

Old 02-08-2024, 08:05 AM   #42
testovaci6607

For next week anytime you are on the toilet (especially public - in the cubicle, not outside) lift your shirt and bra and keep your boobs exposed for the whole time of doing your business. For each time you forget, squeeze your both nipples tightly for 5 seconds. Write a detailed report afterwards
testovaci6607 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to testovaci6607 for this post:
Old 02-08-2024, 08:51 AM   #43
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Tomorrow, wear a short skirt, no underwear, socks (or knee-high socks, or stockings), pumps or similar shoes. Here are a few dares for you, all to be performed while attending lessons:

1. Put on nipple clamps or clothespins on your nipples, and handcuff yourself. After 10 minutes, you can unlock yourself and take off clamps. (Bonus point if you make the chain of the handcuffs pass under one of your legs)

2. Sit with legs open (at least 10 cms between your knees). Increase the gap, based on the following schedule
- after 5 minutes, 12 cms
- after 6 minutes, 14 cms
- after 7 minutes, 16 cms and so on
Report here how far did you dare to go...

3. Take off your shoes, take off your socks. Stay barefoot for at least 20 minutes.

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

Old 02-08-2024, 08:55 AM   #44
stacy_liny

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
Tomorrow, wear a short skirt, no underwear, socks (or knee-high socks, or stockings), pumps or similar shoes. Here are a few dares for you, all to be performed while attending lessons:

1. Put on nipple clamps or clothespins on your nipples, and handcuff yourself. After 10 minutes, you can unlock yourself and take off clamps. (Bonus point if you make the chain of the handcuffs pass under one of your legs)

2. Sit with legs open (at least 10 cms between your knees). Increase the gap, based on the following schedule
- after 5 minutes, 12 cms
- after 6 minutes, 14 cms
- after 7 minutes, 16 cms and so on
Report here how far did you dare to go...

3. Take off your shoes, take off your socks. Stay barefoot for at least 20 minutes.
hi wont be able to handcuff while in lecture
feel free to add any modification

BDSM test results

Old 02-08-2024, 12:02 PM   #45
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Ok, just let me know: why do you think you will be unable to do it? There's no way you can do it without getting caught? They make too much noise when locked/unlocked? You can't avoid having people sit near you? It's against your limits?

If I understand the issue here, I may come up with a suitable modification

Polimorphous perverse.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
college girl, dare female, horn, punish a naughtygirl, university