Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-16-2010, 09:05 PM   #31
slutrme2003

Hope he'll be ok.
slutrme2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 04:22 PM   #32
The Judge

excellent writing. so suprised that this actually happened. wow!
Old 03-31-2010, 07:23 PM   #33
surnamey

Hope yoU get better soon

I'm at Grad School now so feel free to send me dares involving that
surnamey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 03:36 PM   #34
Ironblood

Im back, sort of.

I can finally move my arms again. they removed a total of 7 KG of body tissue, organs, muscle.

The story is still truth and I'm sorry that this next part is a bit boring and short, but I'm still very medicated and everything makes me sleepy.

____------____----_____------____-----____----____----____---___--

“Ladies first, I’ll start. I dare Matt to cuff himself to the bunk bed we are sitting on.” With that Madeli threw two pairs of black fuzzy handcuffs at me. I did as I was told, as I knew it would my turn next.
“I dare you to be blindfolded for the rest of the time that I am with you. No other dares may cancel this.”

She did as her dare instructed, she then dared Stephanie to also be blindfolded the exact same way she was. Steph then dared me to remove any three items of clothing. I took off my shoes and my one sock. I then dared Sophia to remove my cuffs and cuff herself to the other two and could not remove them. They were all annoyed that I had made the game boring.
“Fine we won’t play this anymore, all dares are stopped, but you’re still not leaving....”

“We just want to talk and stuff, we won’t do anything bad.”
“Fine, but then you three stay... hang on.” My nose and my left ear had started bleeding. They freaked out and rushed around frantically getting all kinds of medical stuff. I sat and laughed at them.

“How can you be laughing at a time like this?” Sophia screamed at me.
“Stuff like this happens to me almost daily, you give up caring after a while.”

We spent the next few hours talking. I told them about my medical history, and they told me some of their stories. We decided to go to bed, I took a bottom bunk, Sophia took the one above me, Stephanie joined her, and Madeli took the one on my left.
“If you try anything to me while I’m trying to sleep, I make you all regret it.” With that I went to sleep, still annoyed at the whole situation.

I woke up about an hour later to the noises of Sophia and Stephanie making love.

Loves: games

Ironblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 03:39 PM   #35
fitzy
getDare Sweetheart

nice update glad your ok. how are you feeling ?

i have been a very naughty boy and deservie to be punished
fitzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 03:41 PM   #36
Ironblood

Well the meds help... everything hurts, and i can barely move. Typing is a nightmare.

Old 04-01-2010, 03:43 PM   #37
fitzy
getDare Sweetheart

im sorry to hear that hope you get better soon. how long you going to have to stay on the meds

i have been a very naughty boy and deservie to be punished
fitzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 03:46 PM   #38
Ironblood

A few more weeks, some are for pain, others to help prevent infection, others for my other problems. The bad part is I have brain, ear and eye surgery on the 30th...
The good part is, if this works, Ill finally get a working body

Last edited by Ironblood; 04-01-2010 at 03:52 PM.
Old 04-01-2010, 07:13 PM   #39
rdcottman

good luck with all the surgeries. get better soon.
rdcottman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 02:10 AM   #40
Ironblood

Thanks. The getting better part won't really happen for ages though. I'll update as soon as I can.
Thanks to everyone who reads this. Double thanks and a cookie to all who give feed back.

Old 04-02-2010, 04:37 PM   #41
Ironblood

Next part.... sorry its so short... Ill write more when i have more use of my arms...

---___---___---___---___---___---___---

I was woken up by the sounds of the bell, it was time for everyone to shower and get breakfast. The day proceeded slowly until lunch time. Sophia and Stephanie came to me and asked if I had enjoyed listening to them having fun.

I ignored their question and asked if they had anything planned for tonight.
“Why, did you enjoy your time with us?”
“Sort of, but my friends will be out doing a late night project, I’d rather be with you than alone.”
“Well we were thinking of another night swim, with all four of us. This time however we will have tasks that the winner and loser need to do.”
“And how will we decide who does what?”
“Write a task for the winner, fold it up, then do the same on a different piece of paper for the loser, fold it up as well. You must have a win and a loss for all of us, and make them different from each other. And remember these are serious tasks, not childish dares. Meet us at the same time and place as we met last night

The time came and I waited by the statue, they showed up with a tog bag fill of things and told me that I will find out what’s inside it later. We made our way to the lake; the three girls were laughing and whispering the whole way.

We got to the lake shore and the three girls had already started stripping. Sophia explained the rules and conditions. We all had a task for each person, a win and a loss task, and the two who come second and third choose whose papers the winner and loser much choose. We would be swimming to the furthest island.
“And final rule, if matt starts bleeding again, we stop the competition and we help him. Is everyone ready?”

We all waded into the ice cold water. We waited for the bird chirp. We swam as fast as we could in the cold water.

Old 04-02-2010, 06:00 PM   #42
TR DARE

Amazing story! I'll pray for you during your surgeries, hope they go great.
TR DARE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 03:07 AM   #43
Ironblood

Thanks to everyone wishing me the best, and thanks to everyone for their kind words about my life...
all of this is still what really happened... The "Sophia" character wants it to be only the truth and end with the camp, I want to change some parts that I would rather keep private, and i want to tell some parts that happen after the camp as well.

So we will let you decide.... truth and short. or extended and slightly altered?

Old 04-03-2010, 10:42 AM   #44
LittleSlaveGirl

Band-Aid

I'm in love with this story! I fantasise with it every night! I think you should stick to the truth as much as you can, but dont stop at the camp! Keep it going! I really hope you get better! as soon as possible!
LittleSlaveGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 12:27 PM   #45
Ironblood

Im back, Happy Easter to everyone. I know its a few hours early, but whatever...

heres the next chapter... I really wanted to change a few parts of this because, its one of the most embarrassing parts of my life , but here it is... Still 100% true...

---____----___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___

Dedicated to LittleSlaveGirl.

We swam as fast as we could, the cold was horrific, and numbed our whole bodies. I made it to the island, turned around and saw that the three girls had gone back to shore and were getting dressed again. They picked up my clothes and ran off, they had left the tog bag behind.

On the tog bag was a note:
We are sorry we had to do this to you, but this is revenge for ruining our game last night. Inside you will find a few different sets of clothes; you can wear what you want. Your clothes are back in our dorm, where you will once again be spending the night, and we will be having some more fun with you.
Love your 3 girls XoXo

Inside the bag was a green lace thong, and matching bra, a strap on dildo, a black fancy dress, and a pair of bunny slippers. I decided to play along and I wore all of it. I calmly walked back to their dorm, I walking inside and they were all laughing on the floor.
“You look so cute. Now you will do as we say or we won’t give you your clothes back.”
“Fine, but can you do me a favour first?”
“That depends. What do you want?”
“Can you get me a med bag?” With that I passed out, blood started oozing from my mouth and nose.

I woke up and roughly half an hour had passed. The three annoying girls had stripped me, washed me and tried to bandage me.
“What the hell is wrong with you? You are bleeding all over!”
“I guess my stitches opened up during the swimming and walking back.”
“How the hell are you so calm about this?”
“I told you, I’m used to it.”

I helped them fix me, and then Sophia told me something surprising.
“We are sorry for what we did to you; to make it up to you... you can do anything you want with us for as long as you want. And don’t worry we are all on the pill.”
“You seriously think I want sex, not all guys are like that. Here’s what you can do:

One: give me my clothes back.
Two: stop staring at my crotch
Three: You could be a friend instead of a clothes stealing weirdo.
Four: If you really want to you can help me with stuff, but please don’t go over the top with it. I don’t want you to do everything for me, I’m capable of doing everything on my own, it just hurts. “

“We have a slight problem; we lost your boxers while we were running back. But you can borrow our underwear.”
“Fine whatever, I give up caring it this point.” They dressed me in most of my clothes, the whole time ignoring me saying that I can do it myself.

After they had finished, Sophia left to get some food, while Madeli cleaned up the dorm, and Stephanie unpacked my bag. Sophia came back and burst into a fit of laughter.
“Do you like wearing panties?” Her eyes were locked on my crotch.
“They are soft and it’s not like I can control this thing.”
“Are you sure you don’t want sex?”

Madeli and Stephanie grabbed my arms and held me down...

Advertisements
Kink Talk