Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What should I do for my upcoming 3 day road trip? (multiple choice)
No panties for all 3 days 31 50.82%
Plugged during the drive 25 40.98%
Slutty panties when at destinstion 12 19.67%
Plugged during the day at destination 24 39.34%
No underwear (bra/panties) while driving 26 42.62%
No panties while driving 7 11.48%
Plugged at night when at destination 23 37.70%
Can wear panties during trip, but only if also wearing a plug 11 18.03%
Add a PM rule for both plug and panties 7 11.48%
Something else really cool that you should comment or pm me 1 1.64%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-02-2021, 12:16 PM   #31
Blip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingo96 View Post
How can I not take this opportunity to go with a day without, in a dress?
That's what I did yesterday! I can do it again.

On Hiatus From Tasks
Blip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 01:06 PM   #32
Blip

Just a quick tally here, I'm nearing up on 3 full weeks between comments and pms and such.

For clarity I am going to the store, but I am also currently doing the first request, where I've got leggings on that don't hide much. They're split all the way up from ankle to waistband. It's very, very obvious I'm without panties. I am not considering this "extra" time into any of the requested 8 hours, I'm just unlucky lol, so nobody's requested time is being cut short.

I will also be attempting to go full days without periodically, but it drives me mad. I also don't like going without and not having a break from it because it loses the fun factor if it's just my life and I don't wear any because I don't want to. Hence the 8 hrs off, 16 on.

On Hiatus From Tasks
Old 06-02-2021, 04:42 PM   #33
JackBlack351
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blip View Post
I can't do fully nude for a full day, but I will continue to work without. I could also maybe swing doing like, chores without clothes but I couldn't go for a full 24 hours due to living circumstances. If one of those is more what you'd like please let me know.
That's understandable. Maybe the best option would be to do chores naked, something fun like: you can only wear clothes while not doing chores for a day. Would you like that?
JackBlack351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 07:14 AM   #34
Blip

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackBlack351 View Post
That's understandable. Maybe the best option would be to do chores naked, something fun like: you can only wear clothes while not doing chores for a day. Would you like that?
That is more doable yes. I won't be like, comfortable but I can opt for this if that would be the best compromise.

On Hiatus From Tasks
Old 06-03-2021, 07:22 AM   #35
Blip

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaveforall23 View Post
wow love it add another day wear legging and make it obvious that you wear nothing underneath and very high heels
I did this yesterday. I had to change my shoes so I could go to the store, but I didn't have time to change anything else. The leggings I wore had slits cut out from the ankle to the waist band, and it was *painfully* obvious I didn't have anything on.

I am currently doing the next request and have a somewhat tight dress on, nothing else. I had a couple of recent comments about how wearing pants is still too covered up, so I'll be spacing those requests out as far as possible.

On Hiatus From Tasks
The following user says Thank You to Blip for this post:
Old 06-03-2021, 07:26 AM   #36
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

I'll suggest another day commando, with a cute dress (sundress or similar, doesn't have to be mega short). Lift the hem up though so your bare ass is on the chair, while sat down for work.

Intrigued by blackmail (role playing or otherwise )

Ask for my Obedience details.

kik: sir_stephen_1976
SirStephen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 07:44 AM   #37
Blip

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirStephen76 View Post
I'll suggest another day commando, with a cute dress (sundress or similar, doesn't have to be mega short). Lift the hem up though so your bare ass is on the chair, while sat down for work.
I will add this to my list, thank you.

On Hiatus From Tasks
Old 06-03-2021, 08:26 AM   #38
slaveforall23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blip View Post
I did this yesterday. I had to change my shoes so I could go to the store, but I didn't have time to change anything else. The leggings I wore had slits cut out from the ankle to the waist band, and it was *painfully* obvious I didn't have anything on.

I am currently doing the next request and have a somewhat tight dress on, nothing else. I had a couple of recent comments about how wearing pants is still too covered up, so I'll be spacing those requests out as far as possible.
great report i love to read more of how your days going on
dick size hard: 16cm soft: 6cm
slaveforall23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 08:40 AM   #39
Blip

Quote:
great report i love to read more of how your days going on
The longer my day goes on, the more I feel like I shouldn't be wearing panties regularly lol. I just bought a few pairs of like, crotchless panties and a couple super micro thongs so when I do wear them it's still a bit daring. The leggings were comfortable for sure, but knowing other people could tell I was without was a loooot to deal with lol. I probably won't wear panties under those leggings again, people being able to tell definitely made it much harder to not show my er, excitement, let's say.

The no bra aspect is still not comfortable for me, though.

On Hiatus From Tasks
Old 06-03-2021, 09:11 AM   #40
Sir Cap
getDare Sweetheart

Add another 8 hours for me. If possible also spend the rest of the day in crotchless.

Likes: scat, piss, eating and drinking both, enema play, anal, extended play, Food play, dice games

Limits: all pain, messing clothes for any length of time, public or exhibitionism, pictures/video, diapers, illegal, social suicide, family, blood, animal or stranger's scat, heavy bondage

My Sexmap
Sir Cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 09:29 AM   #41
Blip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Cap View Post
Add another 8 hours for me. If possible also spend the rest of the day in crotchless.
Would you like those for today or when I do your additional time? I don't mind either way. I have about 4 hours left with work for today.

On Hiatus From Tasks
Old 06-03-2021, 09:43 AM   #42
slaveforall23

i am glad to hear that you getting comfy without panties it shoes how obedient you are
dick size hard: 16cm soft: 6cm
slaveforall23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 09:54 AM   #43
Blip

Quote:
i am glad to hear that you getting comfy without panties it shoes how obedient you are
I feel like I'm going to be more willing to forego wearing them just on my own after all is said and done. It's more exciting when someone tells me not to wear any, for sure, but I also enjoy feeling comfortable without them on. Who knows lol, maybe I will just quit wearing them full stop one day. I'm not sure how long I'm supposed to keep my thread open for, but right now I'm looking forward to my mornings where I duitfuly remove them because someone told me I need to.

On Hiatus From Tasks
Old 06-03-2021, 10:52 AM   #44
Blip

I added a poll. I didn't want to make a separate thread and clutter the forum.

The poll question is separate from the existing 23 days without panties. I thought about including it in the existing time but decided against it as it's not really fitting the "no panties while working" request or reasoning. I'll be leaving it up for a week and going with the most popular choices. It's multiple choice so don't be too shy.

On Hiatus From Tasks
Old 06-03-2021, 11:40 AM   #45
Blip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_of_humiliate View Post
Add one day from me.
1 of your three holes must be filled 3 hours
I've been instructed to ask this.

I currently have a chilled metal dildo in me that I have to keep inserted until the end of my work shift. Do you want me to do this an additional time? I have been getting "too hot" from not wearing underwear and am doing this to "cool down", according to my partner, so it's a bit of a punishment. I'm willing to do this again with a toy of your preference between:

The largest plug I have
Or
The metal dildo

My partner would prefer everything remain cold, so I can't offer anything that might break or get damaged in the freezer. I do not have an end date for when I no longer have to use chilled toys, so I unfortunately cannot offer any of my larger, more fragile things at this time.

On Hiatus From Tasks

Advertisements
Kink Talk