Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2021, 04:08 AM   #1
birally

Default The educational hiking trip.

Going through some old files, I stumbled upon a story I wrote years ago. Having some time on my hands. I have decided to rewrite it, mostly to correct spelling and grammar. I'm not a professional and English isn't my native language. But I hope you will enjoy nonetheless.

You are very welcome to comment, point out spelling or other defaults. In fact I urge you to. The storyline however is set. I'm not making changes, for the story is mainly true, they include personal experiences, sometimes going fictional, however always based on real experiences of my youth. Al the more reason I cherrish it, and feel like improving it for it to be a more pleasant read.

You may have encountered it previously, however it's not likely. I did upload it somewhere long ago, (must be 15 years ago), but I couldn't find it anywhere on the net myself. If you do, please let me know where!

I plan to post follow-ups regularly, on the fly so to speak, however don't rush me, I don't always have time. I will try to inform you when I'm too busy.

Not to surprise or offend any readers, first some info on the content:

Written in first person (bio).
Mature content R18 (don't read if you know or feel you are not allowed).
Characters of the story have the age of 14-16 (they were my most important years of discovery, made me who I'm today).
Along the story all preferences lesbian, gay and bisexual do occur.

And now for the first part, and well I did some preparing, so part 2 as well
birally is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk