Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-19-2020, 08:50 AM   #31
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloM35 View Post
Every evening before going to bed you are to get into a doggy style position, to make clear that you are the horny bitch that you are. Place your dildo such that you can fuck yourself . Lube it up by sucking it good. Place the tip of the dildo to any of your three hole slut holes (you may roll a dice: 1,2 pussy, 3,4 ass, 5,6 mouth). Now push down on the dildo.

Now give the dildo 100 in and outs.
If you cum from it you have to continue fucking it till you have reached the 100.
If you don't cum from it: for the next day at 50 in and outs to your tally
I decided to go with each hole, deciding the order with the dice: mouth, pussy, ass.

For the first day I had the dildo on the floor, and in doggy style position with my panties down to have my holes exposed like the horny bitch I am, I first sucked on it, to make it nice and wet, then began fucking my mouth. It’s pretty thick but did my best, and by the 40th in and out I was drooling allover the dildo, and my jaw hurt, and was coughing when it hit the back of my throat. When i was done with all 100 I had not come, but I was pitifully wet and horny.

The day after it was the pussy’s turn. I bought a suction cup dildo and it helped a lot perform this task properly, so I stuck the dildo on the wardrobe’s side, at the right height to get into my pussy easily, and sucked it to lube it up. Then in doggy style position I pushed back until the dildo got inside my pussy. It’s as thick as my big one, but way longer, and it made my pussy burn for the first 20 ins and outs, because my saliva was not enough to lube it well. But after I was getting very wet, and it began sliding easily, and I could fuck myself on it. I reached the 150 one, and my pussy was spasming a bit, but I could not cum (I never can for vaginal alone unless I touch my clit). I was very wet and frustrated, and nearly didn’t want to put the dildo out of my slut pussy.

The day after it was anal. I stuck the dildo on the same wardrobe but higher. I sucked on it to lube it up, but when I tried to push it into my ass, it could not enter very well, and so I added proper lube. This time it slid inside easily, and I began my 200 ins and outs. Each time the tip would spread my hole and enter me again, and again, and within the 60th I managed to cum, the dildo deep in my ass. I had to stop a moment, then I picked up again. In and out after in and out, my ass was beginning to burn, but I kept going, having the dildo penetrate me each time. I came once more at the 173th in and out, but did not stop this time. When I was done my ass was so sore and my pussy dripping, but I was feeling like such a satisfied bitch.
Thank you for your task, Sir.

If I may, I ask for a severe ass spanking to punish me for having used lube instead of just spit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Let's work on that then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
For a new anal slut, I think some positive reinforcement is required.
I began a thread to document my DP journey and I'll start with the dares Sirs gave me: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=391323
I'll post there my reports.

LIKES : ass spankings, anal, pussy/ass insertion, humiliation, discipline.
HARD LIMITS : breast play, inserting not body-safe object anally, ass to mouth, toothpaste, illegal, permanent, financial, social suicide, enema, public, pics/cam, piss, scat, vomit, blood.
ella_ella is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ella_ella for this post:
Old 08-19-2020, 01:58 PM   #32
SoloM35
Distinguished Member

As for the punishment:
No lube, your anal needs into your pussy, as deep and fast as possible. Then your biggest dildo up your ass, only saliva as lube allowed (you will learn that this and your pussy juices are the only allowed lube except for toothpaste).

Now take the wire and it is 33 hits on each of your inner thighs.

Likes: (mild) CBT, short term chastity, spanking (active and passive), Estim
Dislikes/Punishments: ruined orgasms, humiliation

Hard Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, scat play, family & friends, public, pics, gay

PM dares by females: here

My BDSM test results

My Tools

Kik: Solo35M

Spoiler:
If you are a female and PM me, I will have to play a game of shockyourself
SoloM35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 12:45 PM   #33
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloM35 View Post
As for the punishment:
No lube, your anal needs into your pussy, as deep and fast as possible. Then your biggest dildo up your ass, only saliva as lube allowed (you will learn that this and your pussy juices are the only allowed lube except for toothpaste).

Now take the wire and it is 33 hits on each of your inner thighs.
I performed my punishment Sir.

I went down doggy style on the floor, lowered my panties, and just shoved the anal beads dildo in my pussy, trying to be as harsh as possyble. it hurt when it hit my inner part, but it went very deep and managed to stay in without me needing to tape it still.
Then I used the suction cup to place the dildo against the wardrobe door at the right height to fuck my ass, and began to suck it and spit on it to lube it, but not for overly long. Then I pressed the tip against my asshole and pressed back. It burned, I felt so violated, the big thickness of the dildo getting inside without proper lube. I settled like this, spreading my legs to be able to spank myslef with the wire, and began hitting my inner thighs.
It ached and stinged a lot, each strike made me spasm around the dildo in my butt, making me feel like a properly punished dirthy whore.

Thank you so much for your punishment Sir, this slut will try to not earn any additional one in the future.

LIKES : ass spankings, anal, pussy/ass insertion, humiliation, discipline.
HARD LIMITS : breast play, inserting not body-safe object anally, ass to mouth, toothpaste, illegal, permanent, financial, social suicide, enema, public, pics/cam, piss, scat, vomit, blood.
ella_ella is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ella_ella for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk