Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-20-2020, 02:50 PM   #31
arion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jehoftm View Post
Thank you both!

I'm UK and it's almost 11pm here, so I'll do both of these tomorrow. That way there's plenty of time and I'll be plugged for the whole day after Arion's dare
in that case plug yourself right now until you go to sleep and add 1 with that big dildo for every hour between my post and when you do the dare

post in peekaboo now saying your cunt is plugged for a few hours. post again tomorrow when you finish the dare and ask every person who responds to add to your pain.

Last edited by arion; 07-20-2020 at 03:07 PM.
arion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 02:50 PM   #32
jehoftm

Well it has been a long and painful day, so I owe you wonderful people some reports.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulvasaur View Post
Let’s get your boyclit nice and sensitive for all of these other dares

coat the inside of your clit pump with toothpaste. Pump your clit.

Insert your inflatable dildo into your cunt. Tug hard on your clit pump 10 times, as hard as you can without pulling it off. Pump the dildo once.

Repeat until you’ve pumped it the eight times you can take. Pull on your clit pump nine more times. On the tenth tug, pull it all the way off without releasing the pressure.

Enjoy doing these pain dares with your now burning and swollen boyclit
This was a great warm up to get me nice and ready for the next dare, you're absolutely right. I left a few minutes between each one so my clit would have lots of time to get swollen and really covered in toothpaste too. Pulling the pump is such a nice kind of pain too, thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arion View Post
since you enjoyed my last task and youre clearly a desperate whore, heres another

like last time start with scrubbing that cunt. 150 scrubs but 10 at a time to make sure they stay as hard as you can make them. slow too.
I am definitely a desperate whore, and this was a tough start given that my clit was swollen and unable to hide - so every single brush went over the burning skin there. It took a while so thankfully by the end the toothpaste pain had begun to fade.

Quote:
youre going to beat that cunt for me again. stand up and spread your legs wide so you get a good swing with the meat beater, which youre going to cover in vicks before you start. 200 hard hits. each must be as hard as you can make it, you should be yelping from every single one. take a video avoiding face if thats a limit and keep it, to record your desperation. post here and give the video to the first 10 to respond
I did take a video but I couldn't get it to not show face or something identifying, sadly, so I can't share it with anyone, but I will keep it.

The thing I struggle most with is actually hurting my pussy as much as I want to. I can't make myself hit as hard as I want to be hit. I do my best but it could definitely be harder - and I WANT it to be. If anyone reading has tips / training ideas / etc for improving this I would greatly appreciate it.

Nonetheless it was a very painful 200 spanks on my brushed-raw pussy, although the vicks didn't cover things as much as I was expecting.

Quote:
no reading this spoiler until youve finished that
Spoiler:
cover your cunt with vicks fully. you said it wears off in 15 minutes. if you didn't hit hard enough to be crying now, every 15 minutes for the next 2 hours put on more vicks and do 50 hard beats. while youre waiting you cannot touch your cunt and must watch cunt torture videos.
if you did hit hard enough to be crying only do this for 30 minutes
goddamnit. As I said, I can't hit as hard as I want to be hit, or thrust as hard as I want to be fucked, and so on. So I didn't get myself to cry - I've never managed this in fact. The next 2 hours were excruciatingly long with nothing to think about except my empty, throbbing, aching pussy and how much it hurt.

Quote:
assuming your cunt is wet from its abuse now, so wash off and then thrust that big dildo all the way in. further than you think possible. do this 30 times. plug your cunt with something for the rest of the day and no touching your clit for 24 hours except to hurt it if required.
You assumed correctly. My pussy was a sloppy, dripping mess after this, and it definitely needed some dedicated pain from the too-big dildo, thank you. This came closer to tears honestly, it's a pain I enjoy less for itself so it's easier to want it to stop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulvasaur View Post
To add to this dare--for the first hour after you've finished this, clamp your clit with a clothespin for 5 minutes on, 5 minutes off.
And a nice hour to finish off with while plugged up, making sure I don't forget the pain in my clit all afternoon...

Thank you both, I had a huge amount of fun today.

Please, everyone, give me more. Arion is right, I'm a desperate whore for this!

I MUST say yes to anything in my likes until 8th June
Likes: pussy & clit torture, stretching, cock worship, online exposure, denial, humiliation, free use
Limits: anal, blood, scat, pee, permanent, nipples, ageplay, real life, sissy/feminisation, WAM
Toys and Full likes/dislikes/limits PM Dares

UK, trans man, he/him, gay, Sex Map, BDSMLR, BDSM Test
jehoftm is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk