Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 11-06-2019, 01:23 PM   #31
Tommytomjj

Starting to realise what a hero must do, Omega now understands that it’s not just about what he wants, it’s about doing the right thing. He puts his selfish needs to find his girlfriend to one side and instead goes towards the cage, hoping the save what he assumes is a man in a state of distress. He tries his best to avoid the flirtation directed towards him from the sexy twins whilst they pleasure themselves with their human toy, and focuses on getting to the cage

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Dislikes: anal, edging, pee, scat, a2m, ice, messy, icy hot, hidden public, CEI

Limits:face pics, corner time, cross dressing

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Tommytomjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 01:30 PM   #32
Kah
Account Banned

OMEGA

Opening the cage the man inside sprints out in a crazed frenzy, he tackles the girls off of the man tied to the bed and wrestles with them on the ground trying to keep them to himself as they both fight back to go back to the man on the bed and achieve their orgasms.

Does Omega intervene?

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 01:35 PM   #33
Tommytomjj

Having absolutely no idea what is happening Omega has to try to do something quickly. He unties the man on the bed giving him the opportunity to escape, before going back to the three others rolling around on the floor. He manages to separate them for a moment and see this as an opportunity for a safe escape, along with the two men who he feels are the more innocent party.

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Old 11-06-2019, 01:44 PM   #34
Kah
Account Banned

OMEGA

Untying the man from the bed OMEGA is met with confusion as he begins yelling at the new hero.

"What the fuck is your problem? I paid good money for these stupid whores and..."

His sentence is cut off by the man who was in the cage. "They are not whores, they're my daughters you sick bastard."

A fight breaks out between the two as the twins begin to show a look of desperation, the two run up the man who paid for them and almost in unison tell him, "Please sir, do not complain to the Temptress, we did nothing wrong, please let us finish our job."

They both grab their father and pull him back, the old man cannot bring himself to hurt his daughters, and as the struggle continues it seems almost as though he might, so he relents and stops struggling. For all the time he spent in that cage watching his daughters whore themselves out to dozens of clients every day has broken his spirit, whatever embers of hope remained are all but extinguished.

Does OMEGA help in this situation or leave the broken man and his addicted daughters alone?

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 11-06-2019, 01:51 PM   #35
Tommytomjj

Suddenly feeling more like a therapist and a councillor rather than a super hero, Omega tries to be the voice of reason to calm the raging man as best he can. Although he doesn’t have experience in this situation he tries to tell the man to remain calm everything will be okay once he has defeated Temptress. As soon as he says her name, his brain goes back into super hero mode and tries to convince the man to join him, become his side kick and win back his daughters by defeating this horrible villain. Omega offers that in the mean time, his daughters can be kept in closed sanctuary in his own house to avoid any more distress to the man, and then they will begin their search for Temptress together

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Old 11-06-2019, 01:58 PM   #36
Kah
Account Banned

OMEGA

"Are a fucking idiot?" The father says. "Look at them."

Looking to the girls they are grinding their naked bodies against their client, needing to get him back to the bed they keep trying to persuade him, but he isn't moving until the father and Omega leave.

"They aren't going to come with me. Temptress is using the sub basement as her base of operations, go grab her and bring her here, make her use her power on my girls so they can get their fix for a few hours and so I can have my hotel back."

With this information what does OMEGA choose to do?

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 11-06-2019, 02:04 PM   #37
Tommytomjj

Omega listens to the information he is given, and does what the father says. He sprints off to find Temptress, allowing the father to leave as well if he wants. But Omega doesn’t plan on allowing the girls to continue pleasuring the man, he intends on stopping Temptress for good. Eventually he gets down to the basement and starts being more cautious, expecting to find her very soon.

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Old 11-06-2019, 03:05 PM   #38
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kah View Post
Big Carrot

Exploring the school Bunny is able to easily slip between the guards without effort, the power of his luck warping reality enough to make him a ghost in the hypothetical mist. He comes to a cross road, each path leading into total darkness, relying on his power to guide he turns and walks to the right. What he finds at the end of this path is hundreds of children, aged 5-17, all locked in caged off areas, the doors to the cages leading to classrooms, looking through the windows of the classrooms he sees that these children are being forced into servitude for the villains, being force fed false information that will make them willing servants to the villains and their twisted causes.

For weeks the people of the city have begged the gangs on the streets to help them find their children. money, drugs, their homes, no price was too large if they helped to find the lost children. Mothers gave their bodies to these men as the Father joined the gangs and served under villains to earn favor in the hopes that they will help them find the children. No one would have thought that they were all in the school district.

This revelation is world shattering for Bunny, he and many others had assumed that the villains were behind the mass kidnapping, but they only assumed it was so they could manipulate the parents into fighting for them, but warping these kids into one day being apart of their militia is a terrifying reality.

Learning this information has boosted Bunny's intelligence stat;

INTELLIGENCE: 4

What does he choose to do with this information?
With this information, Bunny has a brilliant idea. If he is able to put a stop to this particular villains plans, he would have full control over these children's education system. Bunny goes to try and find the one in control here. Most likely the Principle or something.
Fieldofbunnys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 03:56 PM   #39
Kah
Account Banned

OMEGA

Taking the information given to him he storms into the basement of the hotel, after searching around and banging on the walls he finally hits the walls so hard that the shockwave opens a latch in the floor very slightly. Opening it fully he sees the stairs leading to the sub basement.

In the sub basement he is met with what was once a marvel of science and technology. Computers so powerful they put most/all other organizations to shame, weapons and machinery decorated the walls each seemingly futuristic and the possibilities of what they could do are endless. The final landmark that shows what this place truly is puts the villain's fascination with this place fully into focus.

Through the broken glass of dozens of display cases are mannequins all dressed in the costumes of the heroes who lost to these villains, the costumes have been altered and ruined, the mannequins who wear them have been defaced, a clear statement to the ruin of the heroes. There's no question about it, OMEGA is stood in what was once the heroes base of operations, and what once was a temple of security and power has been turned into nothing more than a sex dungeon.

To the right of him are men and women trapped in bondage. their backs and legs positioned and forced to remain straight as they have been bent over with men and woman fucking the unfortunate souls who are trapped in the bonds, be it with their cocks or a strap on.

To the left are a line of naked men all facing the wall, upon further inspection they have their erect manhood each inserted into a freshly drilled hole in the wall, no doubt into the mouth or hand of a poor soul on the other side.

A sudden and prolonged scream is heard above him and looking up he sees a stunning naked chained to the ceiling spread eagle with wires attached to her body, following the trail of wires down he sees a man with a sinister smile on his face holding onto a lever, closing the circuit the woman stops screaming and catches her breath, only for him to turn it on again electrocuting the woman more and more.

All over the floor are men and women engaged in basic missionary and doggy style positions, every so often there is someone trapped in the middle of a spit roast.

Next comes the most horrific fate found in this once grand establishment. Bound naked and on her knees is a woman dressed in a torn and ruined costume that belonged to one of the most powerful heroes "Miss Mind Master" a very powerful psychic who many believed to not be able to be beaten.

She is now trapped, her costume torn away so that the only thing that remains is her logo between her tits, with a few very thin strands of threads wrapped around her neck and shoulders keeping it in place, other than that is her skirt, what once reached as low down as her thighs with bright white tights underneath has now been ripped and torn to be little more than a belt with nothing underneath.

Her arms are shackled to the walls forcing them to be spread wide as her ankles are shackled to the floor with no chain links forcing her to remain completely un-moving, around her neck is a thick steel collar with chain links on either side, one link attached to the wall behind her and the other longer chain to the floor, with no slack in the chain at all she is forced into a position where she cannot move her head. Trapped in this kneeling position there is a powerful vibrator working away at her pussy, as well as a vibrating plus in her arse and smaller vibrators on her nipples. She is covered head to toe in sweat and cum, some dried and some very fresh, her face is twisted in pain from the constant and never ending vibrations that she has been subjected to since she was defeated almost an entire month ago. TEMPTRESS doesn't even need to keep her sedated anymore, she has had so many forcibly induced orgasms in these 3 weeks that her powers have nearly completely left her, draining away more and more every time she cums. Someone who once single-handedly restarted the rotation of the Earth has had her pride and virtue orgasmed and humiliated out of her so much that she would struggle to so much as close a door. In order to survive the only food and water she has been given comes from the cocks put in her face, for many days she held out hope to be rescued, but as her famine grew more and more she reluctantly sucked cock after cock to satiate her hunger and thirst, draining her impressive powers away even faster.

Of course OMEGA didn't know any of that, and all he saw was the worlds strongest hero in pain as she still tried to fight off another orgasm from the endless, 24/7 vibrations she has suffered fro weeks on end.

Finally he finds her, his girlfriend the victim of 5 men simultaneously. Clearly in the throws of the drug like state TEMPTRESS has put her in she is happily taking 5 cocks at once. One in her mouth, one in the rear, one in her pussy and one in each hand.

OMEGA goes to break up the orgy happening inside his girlfriend when TEMPTRESS walks away from continuing to drug her "employees" with her power to confront OMEGA once again.

She is faster than him and gets the first hit,

Health -110
Health: 590

OMEGA has no clear path his girlfriend, but there is a path to escape behind him. Does he fight or flee?

Big Carrot

Rolls: (6) (20)

With luck on his side Bunny finds the man running this sick operation immediately. It's the super-villain 'Midnight.'

With this incredible amount of luck behind him Midnight's guards are nowhere close to him, he is alone in a dark room and hasn't even noticed Bunny at all yet. No one knows quite how Midnight's powers work, but it is noted that he is only ever seen at night time, so Bunny thinks that might have something to do with it.

What does Bunny do now?

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 11-06-2019, 04:02 PM   #40
Kah
Account Banned

Minor rule change
Seeing as the health for the villains are so high (use your intelligence to learn the stats of the villains by the way ) the combat is changing slightly. Every time you attack a villain boss I will role the dice, the only numbers that matter are 1 and 20. I roll a 1 and you accidentally hurt yourself, roll a 20 and deal 5X damage to your opponent. This might change as this roleplay game goes on, because I am still learning as I go. Feedback for how I can improve is also very welcome and respected.

<3 Kah

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 11-06-2019, 04:04 PM   #41
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Lightbulb

Quote:
Big Carrot

Rolls: (6) (20)

With luck on his side Bunny finds the man running this sick operation immediately. It's the super-villain 'Midnight.'

With this incredible amount of luck behind him Midnight's guards are nowhere close to him, he is alone in a dark room and hasn't even noticed Bunny at all yet. No one knows quite how Midnight's powers work, but it is noted that he is only ever seen at night time, so Bunny thinks that might have something to do with it.

What does Bunny do now?
Since it is dark in the room, Bunny flicks the nearest switches on the walls to try and turn on the lights. He doesn't yet announce his presence though.
Old 11-06-2019, 04:09 PM   #42
Kah
Account Banned

Big Carrot

Roll: (4) (20)

Somehow turning the light on didn't alert Midnight that anyone was nearby him, a feat so lucky some may call it "bullshit" but in his deep meditated state he is focusing only on one goal. But it is impossible to know what that goal is.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 11-06-2019, 04:11 PM   #43
Tommytomjj

Completed flabbergasted by what he has seen in this evil sex lair, Omega may well be out of his depth- especially if Miss Mind Master was defeated so tragically. However, he hasn’t come all this way for no reason, and although Temptress got the first hit in, Omega still has most of his health and hasn’t used his powers much recently so they are at full capacity too. He decides to stay, hoping genuine love can over come this wicked spell

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Old 11-06-2019, 04:16 PM   #44
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Talking

Quote:
Big Carrot

Roll: (4) (20)

Somehow turning the light on didn't alert Midnight that anyone was nearby him, a feat so lucky some may call it "bullshit" but in his deep meditated state he is focusing only on one goal. But it is impossible to know what that goal is.
Bunny is definitely feeling extra lucky today .u.
Not letting this luck streak go to a single waste, Bunny locks the door and searches the room for anything interesting. For example, any weapons this Midnight guy might intend on using to harm Bunny. If he has time, he attempts to strip Midnight of anything he is wearing xD
Old 11-06-2019, 04:38 PM   #45
Kah
Account Banned

OMEGA
POWER INCREASE
Finally thinking like a hero OMEGA reaches a point of pride and virtue that gives him a temporary boost in power without leveling up.
Attack: 91 damage
Speed: 3
Health: 800

Permanent Boosts:
Pride: 4
Virtue: 3

Still not able to out-speed TEMPTRESS, he might just be able to withstand her attacks so he can beat her for good.

Swinging a brutal fist he connects with her arm, sending her sprawling off to the side. (Damage 91)

TEMPTRESS hits back with a supercharged fist, aided by the technology she obtained after taking over the HERO HEADQUATERS.

(She rolled a 1)

Unable to fully control the power inside the super glove she over charges it and it blows up just after she takes it off.

DAMAGE: 330

Disorientated from the explosion OMEGA comes in with a kick. (Damage 91)

Staggering to her feet rage flares in her eyes as she leaps for OMEGA, the aroma she emits spraying out like a faucet, drugging anyone in the vicinity.

Trying to use his mind control powers on himself again fails (rolled 5) and the aroma is about to influence him when the visible pink particles suddenly stop in the air.

Confused he looks back at the ruined superhero bound to the wall, her powers may be weak now, but she is still strong enough to influence something lighter than air. She warms him to hurry up, she feels herself coming close to another orgasm, and when it happens she will not be able to help him until it's passed.

(3 turns until orgasm)

TEMPTRESS now furious is about to bark orders at her drugged victims when a large fist makes contact with her face. (91 damage)

(2 turns until orgasm)

Miss Mind Master tried calling out OMEGA, she tried to call tell him about her weakness and how to defeat her, but the combined effort of holding off the growing orgasm and the aroma particles in the air is too taxing, and her exhausted body cannot construct the words required.

Quickly recovering TEMPTRESS charges for OMEGA, easily outspeeding him and dodging his fist, she uses the razor sharp edge of her heel, and her flexibility to slash at his face.

It makes contact, but only with his left arm as he managed to block in time, his super strength making his skin tough enough to now do any serious damage.

110 Damage - 690

(1 turn until orgasm)

She is now trapped, her razor sharp heel lodged in his arm, her right light stuck up in the air. Unable to move away OMEGA winds up a devastating punch that sends TEMPTRESS flying and crashing into the wall.

(Rolled 20) 455 Damage

As TEMPTRESS crashes to the ground a pained scream is heard from behind OMEGA as Miss Mind Master suffers from what might be her 1000th orgasm, if not more.

TEMPTRESS is slowly getting back to her feet, she is losing this fight and badly, but that is possibly going to change, no one knows how strong these villains are or how much of a beating they can take.

Does OMEGA continue the fight, save the once great superhero, or grab his girlfriend and leave?

PM DARES

<3 Kah

Advertisements
Kink Talk