Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 07-15-2019, 09:33 AM   #31
AnnieSub123

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
100C those sound very nice!

Have you been taken into public in any bondage gear or do you primarily practice bondage at home?
Do you belong to a BDSM group or have friends in the lifestyle?
How long ago did you use the cucumber? Did you eat it afterwards?
Pantiless or braless in public ever?

Have you been taken into public in any bondage gear or do you primarily practice bondage at home?
Bondage is done at home in this house

Do you belong to a BDSM group or have friends in the lifestyle?
Other than this group, I don't have any contacts in the BDSM world. My SO comes from a very different background than mine, so he prefers to keep matters private

Erm... like three weeks ago? Maybe four? I was not very find of the idea of eating it afterwards, but my SO differed. So it was done as he said

Pantiless, yes. Braless, never. Having my breast size, being without bra in public is utterly uncomfortable

LIKES: pussy and ass stretching (not too painful), self bondage, predicament bondage, nipple play, mild to medium pain...

DISLIKES: painful stretching, enema, figging (not available), spanking (not available), icy hot/toothpaste.

LIMITS: clit torture, forced orgasms, friends/family, scat, blood, permanent, piercings, pictures/video, public, illegal.
AnnieSub123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 09:38 AM   #32
Santagar
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieSub123 View Post
Erm... like three weeks ago? Maybe four? I was not very find of the idea of eating it afterwards, but my SO differed. So it was done as he said
How did it taste?

What is the most public thing you did?

Does your SO know you joined Getdare?
Old 07-15-2019, 09:44 AM   #33
AnnieSub123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santagar View Post
How did it taste?

How did it taste?
We washed it, so it tasted pretty normal

Probably being forced by my SO to cum twice while in the bus with a remote control toy. Nobody found out coz I managed to be silent, but I waswould feeling incredibly embarrased

Ohh damn yes!! He does not want to be in the grouo coz he is pretty reserved about our private life, but he doesn't mind me being here. I must warn, though, that all the dares and stuff will be done solely by me. He does not have anything agains the group, but he does not want to participate

LIKES: pussy and ass stretching (not too painful), self bondage, predicament bondage, nipple play, mild to medium pain...

DISLIKES: painful stretching, enema, figging (not available), spanking (not available), icy hot/toothpaste.

LIMITS: clit torture, forced orgasms, friends/family, scat, blood, permanent, piercings, pictures/video, public, illegal.
Old 07-15-2019, 09:46 AM   #34
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Pantiless, yes. Braless, never. Having my breast size, being without bra in public is utterly uncomfortable
Any accidental flashes in public or does he let you dress conservatively when your pussy is bare?

Do you practice CMnf at home or anything like that?
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 09:48 AM   #35
AnnieSub123

Quote:
Any accidental flashes in public or does he let you dress conservatively when your pussy is bare?

I pretty much always cover myself properly when in public. If I am going pantyless, it is gonna be trousers, always

... I don't even know what is CMnf

Old 07-15-2019, 09:56 AM   #36
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
... I don't even know what is CMnf
Clothed Male / nude female. It's more of a Ds activity than BDSM. Females go nude while men stay completely dressed. It can be done in private but it is somewhat popular for formal parties where men are in suits and the females are naked. Personally I like to see heels and jewelry allowed but purists believe in absolutely no adornments for the ladies.

It's not a sexual activity, just a form of submission for you to be rightfully naked as all females should be.

Which reminds me..... How are you currently dressed?
Old 07-15-2019, 10:03 AM   #37
AnnieSub123

Quote:
Clothed Male / nude female. It's more of a Ds activity than BDSM. Females go nude while men stay completely dressed. It can be done in private but it is somewhat popular for formal parties where men are in suits and the females are naked. Personally I like to see heels and jewelry allowed but purists believe in absolutely no adornments for the ladies.

It's not a sexual activity, just a form of submission for you to be rightfully naked as all females should be.

Which reminds me..... How are you currently dressed?

Ohhhh yeah, we do that quite often. He allows me to be dressed up when he is not at home or when we are specially busy (I.e. during week, when I might have to leave in a rush), but on weekends he does not let me to be dressed, except when I am cooking, when he allows me just a tshirt (to avoid oil burns, basically). On weekends, he makes me be naked even if I am working out, and he only allows jewellery when he personally chooses it.

Right now, I am wearing my normal outdoors clothes

The following user says Thank You to AnnieSub123 for this post:
Old 07-15-2019, 10:11 AM   #38
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
On weekends, he makes me be naked even if I am working out, and he only allows jewellery when he personally chooses it.
Working out as in exercising or outdoors type work?

Isn't topless the normal dress on beaches there? Do you go topless or nude on a beach?

You mention being pretty conservatively dressed in public. Any specific reason?
Old 07-15-2019, 10:14 AM   #39
AnnieSub123

Quote:
Working out as in exercising or outdoors type work?

Isn't topless the normal dress on beaches there? Do you go topless or nude on a beach?

You mention being pretty conservatively dressed in public. Any specific reason?
As in exercising.

Well, yes and no. Many women go topless. Many others don't. I prefer not to unless I am sunbathing

It is just a personal comfort matter

Old 07-15-2019, 10:20 AM   #40
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Have you tried any of the dares on here?
What types of dares would you be open to trying and reporting on?
Do you sunbathe topless or nude?
Old 07-15-2019, 10:24 AM   #41
AnnieSub123

Quote:

Ohhhh yes, I tried many before actually joining the group

... could you specify the question? I don't fully understand what you mean.

Topless

Old 07-15-2019, 10:33 AM   #42
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

What kinds of dares do you enjoy doing?
What was the last one you completed successfully?
Have you failed any?

Let me ask the question a little differently.....
If someone was going to write a dare specifically for you what would it be?
Old 07-15-2019, 10:43 AM   #43
AnnieSub123

Quote:
Have you failed any?

Dice dares can be pretty interesting, but I don't have a favourite type of dare. I'd rather choose them by the theme

Have you failed any?
Yes, I have failed some. I don't remember the last dare I completed successfully

It would be a dice dare that would involve a pretty lot of stuff, from anal to pain, to form a pretty complex and ingenious self bondage

Old 07-15-2019, 10:52 AM   #44
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

You mention clit torture as a dislike. Does your SO enjoying torturing your clit?

What toys do you have? You've mentioned a butt plug and remote vibe, anything else?
Old 07-15-2019, 10:55 AM   #45
AnnieSub123

Quote:
You mention clit torture as a dislike. Does your SO enjoying torturing your clit?

What toys do you have? You've mentioned a butt plug and remote vibe, anything else?
Actually, my SO uses my dislikes as punishment (which is the only way in which I'll accept dares that include my dislikes)

I have a buttplug, vibe, dildo, handcuffs, nipple clamps with attachable weights, a lot of clothespins, some ropes, scarves, and household objects

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama, bdsm, slave, sub girl, truth