Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-05-2019, 07:45 AM   #31
SwimPussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
You can use them mainly to modify the swimsuit shape. I already suggested one to modify the crotch strip to make it more revealing and stimulating, but using fantasy, and depending on the type of swimsuit, you could use them to make it more tight (working on the braces behind your back) or more tits revealing (working on the front part). An interesting option, i.e., would be, if you own a swimsuit with a similar side cut

to work with one or two coupled zip ties to modify the waist width to expose some boobs side/base, or shrink the upper part of the cups to barely cover (or expose) your nipples.

I know that pics are a limit, but a pic of your collection of swimsuits could be of help.
Interessing. But I've no this type of simsuit. All mines are sports type. I can't make that.

On some I can link braces in the back, so I can't remove them, and it's more tight.
Don't like: all that not involve simwsuit
SwimPussy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 02:25 PM   #32
SwimPussy

Quote:
Prepare your white swimsuit by applying some zip ties (the ones used to bind the electric cables, like these) at the swimsuit crotch band, about a couple of cm far each other and tightening them well so that the crotch band becomes a sort of narrow strip of fabric. Wearing the swimsuit the effect should be to expose your crotch (are you shaved?) and ass more, having this zip fastened strip passing between your inner lips and ass crack (I hope it's clear enough).

Go jogging wearing only sneakers, the white swimsuit and shorts, and, obviously, geisha balls. Set an alarm on your phone, every 10 minutes and start jogging. The first time it sounds, you'll take off your shorts and will go on jogging keeping the shorts in your hand, ready to hide your almost naked cunt if you meet somebody, next time it sounds you will pull out the geisha balls and continue jogging keeping the balls in one hand and the shorts in the other. The third time you will put on balls and shorts, edge twice and will start the routine again. I think a couple of hours of training could be enough. If somebody will be lucky, it will be a great show to see you running with your crotch and ass practically exposed, your white swimsuit almost transparent 'cause of the sweat and keeping your geisha balls and shorts in your hands.

Have fun.
Hello !
I've made some tests :

https://file.mon-ip.eu/f/61647e88e32...263a56a78.jpeg

https://file.mon-ip.eu/f/a318a1bf3b2...678795a82.jpeg

https://file.mon-ip.eu/f/43bbbdb1bf7...b6abb4b08.jpeg

I've try to put in on. It was more tight, and come beetwen my lips. I think perfect for the dare.

I've try to tied the braces :

https://file.mon-ip.eu/f/23e1202f4cd...b1e89e9a1.jpeg

It works fine. With that I can't remove the swimsuit. But the problem is that I think it's quite impossible to remove the zip tie without help or without damage the simwsuit.
The following 2 users say Thank You to SwimPussy for this post:
Old 07-09-2019, 05:03 PM   #33
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

To cut it without damaging the suit, buy a pair of small wire cutters (also called side cutters) for jewelry making. The ones for jewelry making are extra small, but would be able to cut the zip tie with no problem.
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 10:20 PM   #34
SwimPussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
To cut it without damaging the suit, buy a pair of small wire cutters (also called side cutters) for jewelry making. The ones for jewelry making are extra small, but would be able to cut the zip tie with no problem.
Thanks
I already have one. But cut it between my scapula could be difficult.
I've tried with a padlock, but the braces slides in and I can remove the swimsuit.
Zip tie was a good option to lock the swimsuit on, but just not easy to remove alone.
Old 07-09-2019, 11:08 PM   #35
redcamel
getDare Addict

Good girl, it will fit perfectly and lovely on you. About how to remove the back zip tie, being your friend I would be happy to do it for you. An interesting daring alternative could be to ask to someone unknown to do it for you
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 09:17 AM   #36
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimPussy View Post
Thanks
I already have one. But cut it between my scapula could be difficult.
I've tried with a padlock, but the braces slides in and I can remove the swimsuit.
Zip tie was a good option to lock the swimsuit on, but just not easy to remove alone.
Ahh, okay. Hmm... You could try using three zip ties- one on each strap, and one to connect the two zip ties together. The connecting zip tie doesn’t need to be pulled all the way tight, it just needs to be tight enough so you can’t get out. It would give you an easier target to reach.
Old 07-15-2019, 07:39 AM   #37
SwimPussy

Hi all !
Sorry for this long time. I’ve a planning very full.
So this morning, I’ve make this dare.
I’ve prepared my white swimsuit with zip ties on the crotch (as my previously test), and add one zip on each brace ( as suggest by loopback), to make more easy the tie of braces in back..
So I first push on the geisha balls, and put on my modified swimsuit (without tie the braces now). I also put on a t-shirt and a small denim short. the short waist is not enough high to cover the sides of the swimsuit, so some skin is visible between them.
I jump into sneakers, get some zip ties, a cutting pliers, and go to my car. I drive to the woods.
When arrived, I go out of the car, strip off the t-shirt and throw it in the car. I take a zip tie, and attach the barces of swimsuit with it. I cut the extra length, put all I don’t need in the car, and close the door. I make a test, but I can’t get of the swimsuit, and with all zip ties, ti was more tight as normal.
I walk gently to the woods. I’m nervous as I’m only in the white swimsuit and small short, but at this time (7h30, they are not lot of people here) there is nobody here.
I set my watch with stopwatch on 10min and I start jogging.
The fresh air make my nipples hard and visible, as the balls in my pussy excite me.
When the stopwatch finish, I stop, and get out of the short.
The crotch of the swimsuit was very tight, and slipped deep into my pussy. My lips almost cover the fabric. it’s like a tight crotch rope.
I restart, with my short in my hand. I feel very exposed, sure I blush on, and I watch all around if anybody come.
When the bip come, I stop again, and pull out the balls. They are very wet, so I lick them to make them less slippery, and I continue my jogging.
When the stopwatch finish again, I found an hidden area, and rub my pussy to edge. It not me lot of time to edge 2 times. I quickly put all on. I was more confident.
I go back, and continue my jogging.
As I was very excited by the edges, the balls works in my pussy and made my almost on edge.
After 10 min, I get out of the short again.
The crotch of swimsuit with the zipties start to burn, so I put it on side of my pussy. I feel like more exposed.
I slow down my rhythm and rub my pussy gently. I’m on edge all time.
The watch bip before I cum, so I stop all, remove balls and restart running. I run faster to get concentrated on the run, and not on my pussy.
Before arriving at the end of the woods, I put on the balls, and continue until the ending of woods. Just here, as I see nobody, I rub my pussy, and cum quickly. I have a violent and loud orgasm. When I came to my senses again, I put the short on, and run to my car.
I come back home to remove the sealed swimsuit.

Thanks all for this one. It was very exciting. Fortunately, nobody seen me (I hope).
The following 3 users say Thank You to SwimPussy for this post:
Old 07-15-2019, 07:44 AM   #38
SwimPussy

I've found the right place to the bench dare, and I'll conbine with padlock and bags suprise.
I'll make it when I can. It need more preparation.
The following user says Thank You to SwimPussy for this post:
Old 07-16-2019, 10:36 AM   #39
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Excellent! Sounds like you had a lot of fun. What would you have done if someone saw you?

I think you should order a timer padlock. You can use it to lock your swimsuit on, lock your clothes off, lock your clothes to something... lots of options

I’m looking forward to your next one!
Old 07-16-2019, 11:07 AM   #40
Pwetpwet38

if you need help to prepare things or to find spots, i'm in France too, maybe we are neighboors ! ^^
Pwetpwet38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 12:36 PM   #41
SwimPussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
Excellent! Sounds like you had a lot of fun. What would you have done if someone saw you?

I think you should order a timer padlock. You can use it to lock your swimsuit on, lock your clothes off, lock your clothes to something... lots of options

I’m looking forward to your next one!
Thanks !
Maybe tomorrow if I can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwetpwet38 View Post
if you need help to prepare things or to find spots, i'm in France too, maybe we are neighboors ! ^^
Salut, Tu es français ? Merci pour l'offre, mais même si nous sommes voisins, je ne demanderai pas à un inconnu rencontré ici de m'aider.
The following user says Thank You to SwimPussy for this post:
Old 08-12-2019, 07:33 AM   #42
SwimPussy

Default Hello all

Hello all !
Sorry for this absence. July was a bit complicated.
I'm now in family (lots of family), and as the weather was not really good, I'm not often in swimsuit.
I'm still in family this week, not really sexual things in mind.
Normally I come a my flat on 19 august. Maybe I'll have more time to do some dares.
I know I have some not realized, but if you have some new ideas or want to suggest some modifications, it's up to you.

I'll try to check here minimum once a day.

I wait for you !
Old 08-13-2019, 05:54 AM   #43
SwimPussy

Default search

Hi all !
Is anyone know where I can found this swimsuit ?

A Speedo pink hydrasuit with high neck, high legs and zip in back.
I already have a black one (still buyable), but Speedo don't sell the pink one now.
Thanks
Old 08-13-2019, 11:46 PM   #44
redcamel
getDare Addict

Hi, nice to see you back. It'a pity I have no idea where you could buy that swimsuit, I'm sure it would "paint" perfectly on your body .
Besides hopefully it would be more seethrough than the black one, probably that's why they don't sell it anymore, sport swimmers are not so often into dares that involves revealing their bodies
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 02:18 AM   #45
SwimPussy

Quote:
Hi, nice to see you back. It'a pity I have no idea where you could buy that swimsuit, I'm sure it would "paint" perfectly on your body .
Besides hopefully it would be more seethrough than the black one, probably that's why they don't sell it anymore, sport swimmers are not so often into dares that involves revealing their bodies
Hi !
You're all right. LOL !
Next week I'll be able to do some dares.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
game, outdoor, scenario, swimsuit, trapped