Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-29-2023, 01:00 AM   #31
CLGurl

It sounds like your chastity belt is majorly metallic? Loosely hang a chain front to back between your legs so the chain ‘clinks and clanks’ as you walk.
I’ve had to do something similar, though I had a little cat collar bell. It was super humiliating having people look at me wondering what was happening.
I’ve recently been injured in an accident, so I am not really capable of performing lots dares or tasks, but I’m getting better. I need to be constantly reminded that I’m a worthless slut. I enjoy chatting with respectful and supportive people. I enjoy humiliation but I also like to be respected, or I will ignore you.
toys - likes - limits
CLGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CLGurl for this post:
Old 08-29-2023, 02:24 AM   #32
Iamnotsure
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayfulCurious View Post
You're allowed to check if the cube is fully melted at any time. If it isn't and/or you lost the coin at any moment before it was, repeat the task.
Thank you Miss. That did really help myself to concentrate on something else. An ice cube in the butt is really unusual. I needed 4 attempts until I did fulfill the task. An ice cube can be so cold.

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, orgasms denying, slightly public, light pain, light bondage

Off Limits: public, exposing my information, hurting, scat, illegal, writing too often, unhealthy things

Toys: Vibrator, hand cuffs, clothe pins, butt plug, chastity belt, my denial toy Oompa

I did already found a great slave. No need to contact me to become mine.

In a relationship already. Don't bother trying.
Iamnotsure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2023, 02:59 AM   #33
Iamnotsure
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLGurl View Post
It sounds like your chastity belt is majorly metallic? Loosely hang a chain front to back between your legs so the chain ‘clinks and clanks’ as you walk.
It isn't really working quite well. I think I have to use a chain going back and forth. I wont wear that at work, but I can take a stroll in public with it.

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, orgasms denying, slightly public, light pain, light bondage

Off Limits: public, exposing my information, hurting, scat, illegal, writing too often, unhealthy things

Toys: Vibrator, hand cuffs, clothe pins, butt plug, chastity belt, my denial toy Oompa

Old 08-29-2023, 06:13 AM   #34
Iamnotsure
getDare Sweetheart

Spend over an hour outside with the chains making some sound. Thank you for the interesting task.

Old 08-30-2023, 05:32 AM   #35
PlayfulCurious
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Rent free in your head once you allow me to mess with it. ;)

Strip naked, get your vibrator and lube. Use plenty of the latter to prepare the toy and shove it up your butt hole as far as it's comfortable. Now do 30 jumping jacks and 30 squats next to a window. If the vibrator slides out, start over.

Disclaimer: I'm always happy to give tasks to willing players within their likes and limits or - if it's meant as a punishment - dislikes and soft limits. Please understand that these are only suggestions and you don't have to do anything. But if you do it, I'm always happy to hear how it went.

"For any given kink, either nobody does it or more than one person does it." (Ugol's Law)
PlayfulCurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2023, 03:30 AM   #36
Iamnotsure
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry, the vibrator is always falling out. No way to hold it.

Old 08-31-2023, 05:51 AM   #37
fruitlessventure

For the next couple of days, you can spend 2 hours a day in your handcuffs...

An updated tl;dr list of stuff you've got, things you're willing to do etc would be great in this thread

Chastity: Currently Locked

PM Dares
Likes/Limits & Gear List
fruitlessventure is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to fruitlessventure for this post:
Old 08-31-2023, 01:56 PM   #38
PlayfulCurious
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamnotsure View Post
Sorry, the vibrator is always falling out. No way to hold it.
In this case, you are allowed to put on underwear to hold the toy in place and do 60 jumping jacks and 60 squats. Don't forget to set the vibrator to maximum. Happy sweating.

Disclaimer: I'm always happy to give tasks to willing players within their likes and limits or - if it's meant as a punishment - dislikes and soft limits. Please understand that these are only suggestions and you don't have to do anything. But if you do it, I'm always happy to hear how it went.

"For any given kink, either nobody does it or more than one person does it." (Ugol's Law)
The following user says Thank You to PlayfulCurious for this post:
Old 09-01-2023, 01:05 AM   #39
Iamnotsure
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitlessventure View Post
For the next couple of days, you can spend 2 hours a day in your handcuffs...
Thank you. I'll do.

Old 09-01-2023, 04:33 AM   #40
Iamnotsure
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayfulCurious View Post
In this case, you are allowed to put on underwear to hold the toy in place and do 60 jumping jacks and 60 squats. Don't forget to set the vibrator to maximum. Happy sweating.
Did it. Such crazy feeling. But I was able to do it.

Old 09-02-2023, 02:06 AM   #41
PlayfulCurious
getDare Sweetheart

Go to a nearby forest and talk a walk. Get off the path and find a place to remove one piece of clothing. Walk for five minutes and remove the next item. Repeat until there's nothing left, you can take off by yourself.

Do 20 push-ups, 20 squats, 20 jumping jacks and 60 seconds plank before heading back and picking up your clothes. Just pick up. You are only allowed to put them on, once you have all of them.

For security reasons: Have your keyholder know about your location and task.

Old 09-03-2023, 01:33 PM   #42
Iamnotsure
getDare Sweetheart

Talking

I am now free. Topic can be closed.

Old 09-03-2023, 03:13 PM   #43
PlayfulCurious
getDare Sweetheart

Enjoy the freedom and behave from now on.

The following user says Thank You to PlayfulCurious for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk