Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-22-2019, 02:23 PM   #31
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
I'm sure best look will be your lips wraped around thick hot dog as you slowly put it in your mouth.
Remember about reaplying GLOSS for your lips after you finish eating.

Sir Lan,

I am currently sitting close to the Hotdog vendor, i feel my face is fushed, nipples hard and my pussy is hypersensitive at this moment.

Legs crossed, top leg tacked back, lower oiled leg outstretched, it would appear the 6 inch heels + oil + short skirt are quite the attraction among the suits in the atrium.

Turning my head slightly to the side, making eye contact with a new suit each time, i slowly wrap my red lips around the thick hotdog and hold my gaze as i take it in my mouth.

Every second bite, i pause, select a suit, focus on them, while peering over my small mirror and apply my red gloss lipstick.

andreaswallows.........eyes remain open, like a good girl should

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
AndreaSwallows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 02:32 PM   #32
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Descriptions like that makes me want to have your lips wraped around my sausage instead (just no bitting) but then you woul have to swallow it whole and leave your lip gloss on it's base as a proof.
Have another Buzz while in elevator.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 03:57 PM   #33
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
I think you will please everyone much more if you keep it on and then describe here how that knot made your pussy feel while walking there and back on a lunch.
As for now have a BUZZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
Indeed, and I am sure you will find an opportunity to tug on the crotch rope (by holding your hand at your belly and hooking a little finger around it through your clothes) while you are speaking to some coworkers. Try to move that knot back and forth over your clit whenever you are being looked at.
Sir Lan & Sir F.

I thought i might respond to both of you Sirs in one post. I hope you dont mind me dealing with both of your devious imaginations simultaneously, goodness knows i feel like a lucky girl to be pleasuring you both at the same time

After i finished skilfully dealing with that thick, long hotdog at lunch, i once again visited the ladies room, removing the we-vibe and the egg. I can tell you, my fingers lingered a moment as i surveyed the condition of my pulsing wet pussy. Re tightening the crotch rope, and ensuring the knot was in just the right spot, i made my way out, and across the open area to the elevator. With each step, my entire body shivered as the knot moved gently across my throbbing clit. I found if i took longer strides in my heels, the sensation intensified, by adding a bit more sway to my walk i could actually get the knot to "snap" across my clit, sending a jolt thru my wet juicy cunt with every step. Reaching the elevator, i could feel the warmth rushing thru my body and my cheeks once again flush.

The group of suits and i enter the elevator, the courteous gents allowed me to board first. Its amazing how a push up bra and hard nipples can bring out the best behaviour in a man.

I took my spot, leaning against the hand rail on the side of the elevator. A distinguished gent, well dressed with a touch of grey positioned himself directly across from me.

I commented, "i really like your tie Sir" he returned with a smile "thank you miss" and then seemed somewhat at a loss of what complement in return. He continued to watch me, i held my stare on his eyes, and let my look travel him up and down 2 or three times. Moving my hand in front of my blouse, i hooked my finger on the rope and began to tug, s l o w l y....but firmly. While doing so, i imagined being alone on the elevator with the mature man......and his tie.

Thank you Sirs..........

andreaswallows............and enjoys ties

Last edited by AndreaSwallows; 01-22-2019 at 03:59 PM. Reason: sp
Old 01-22-2019, 05:48 PM   #34
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Car fun in traffic

Quote:
Descriptions like that makes me want to have your lips wraped around my sausage instead (just no bitting) but then you woul have to swallow it whole and leave your lip gloss on it's base as a proof.
Have another Buzz while in elevator.

Sir Lan,

Just wrapping up my day.......i must tell you i am a dripping wet mess. I choose to enjoy your BUZZ on the way down the elevator to the parking garage.

I committed to leaving the vibe buzzing all the way from my floor to the P1 level. I failed to anticipate the amount of traffic and the number of stops at this time of day.

OMG, it must have taken 6 or 7 minutes to reach the parking level!

It took all the strength i could muster not to cum in the elevator.....oh how i wanted to cum.

made it to my floor, knees a bit week as i made my way to my Car, i did get a "Hello miss" from Carlos the maintenance manager as i walked past his office.....i could feel his lingering eyes follow me as i past.

Thank you for the posts today, now, touching up my lipstick, for a potentially fun car trip home

andreaswallows...............even in heavy traffic

The following user says Thank You to AndreaSwallows for this post:
Old 01-22-2019, 07:50 PM   #35
Youwillcallmesir.

You can Finger yourself from me x

Likes: Obedience, edging, orgasm denial, orgasm ruining, pee play, humiliation, degradation, feet, anal play, anal insertions, tit/clit torture, rope and restraint play, messy, food, weird

Limits: Scat, public, illegal, family, blackmail.

My kik: pi55master
Youwillcallmesir. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 07:59 PM   #36
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youwillcallmesir. View Post
You can Finger yourself from me x

Sir, i am currently stuck in traffic.......moving at a snails pace, i have been flirting with two guys in a truck next to my car..........currently smiling at them while i slide my finger deep inside my wet pussy for you Sir.

I trust this pleases you?

anything else i can do to keep my mind busy, and for your pleasure of course?

andreaswallows.............and licks her fingers clean

xoxoxoxo

Old 01-22-2019, 08:06 PM   #37
Youwillcallmesir.

It definetly pleases me. Have to spice up a traffic jam somehow. If you are wearing underwear, remove them and let your car neighbours see you do it. Then continue fingering yourself.

Likes: Obedience, edging, orgasm denial, orgasm ruining, pee play, humiliation, degradation, feet, anal play, anal insertions, tit/clit torture, rope and restraint play, messy, food, weird

Old 01-22-2019, 08:10 PM   #38
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
It definetly pleases me. Have to spice up a traffic jam somehow. If you are wearing underwear, remove them and let your car neighbours see you do it. Then continue fingering yourself.
with all due respect Sir, please read post #1 at the start of this thread, you will see this well trained slut does not wear underwear.

Two fingers sliding in and out of my tight wet pussy Sir, holding eye contact with the passenger in the truck as i do so...........

andreaswallows..........every last drop

Old 01-22-2019, 08:22 PM   #39
Youwillcallmesir.

My bad Andrea should have read a bit closer there first. Hmm well seeing as you have a lack of panties on, undo your blouse and continue with your fingering. Use your wet finger to draw pussy juice loveheart on your window for them.

Old 01-22-2019, 08:30 PM   #40
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
My bad Andrea should have read a bit closer there first. Hmm well seeing as you have a lack of panties on, undo your blouse and continue with your fingering. Use your wet finger to draw pussy juice loveheart on your window for them.

Three buttons undone Sir, nipples and cleavage in full view, two fingers slowly sliding in and out. My Sir would not be happy if i messed the car windows, so i enthusiastically sucked my fingers clean.........i received a round of applause from the boys in the truck.

I trust you are pleased?

andreaswallows.............and gets things moving

Old 01-22-2019, 08:35 PM   #41
Youwillcallmesir.

Haha good girl! Sounds like those boys got a fine show! How do you taste?

Old 01-23-2019, 01:54 AM   #42
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Let’s go with EGG to begin the day :3

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 04:05 AM   #43
redcamel
getDare Addict

Use your crotchrope today, and apply a good amount of gloss on your inner lips before wearing the crotchrope, it will make more interesting your subsequent fingering and will flavour the gloss for the subsequent use... Buzz while walking to reach your private office..
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 04:17 AM   #44
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Good morning Ms Swallows - I hope you have that crotch rope in place this morning and that knot arranged nicely on your clit so in snaps back and forth across your clit with each high heeled step...

Try the EGG with yourorning coffee.. and I do believe I get double time as a result of my post yesterday..
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 05:27 AM   #45
highlander

Is the egg controlable by app? If so I think your intern should be given control being. Told he is fired if he makes u orgasm either way this post should make u wetter ����
highlander is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
big tits, edge, heels, office, slut