Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-01-2019, 05:45 AM   #31
Georgina_4609
Account Banned

I have just finished today’s report on my blog: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88906

I still need a way to keep the lip balm inside of me without it falling out so I can start the no underwear rule.
Georgina_4609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 06:01 AM   #32
Georgina_4609
Account Banned

Im not sure what I’ll be doing tomorrow but I’m thinking of wearing either
1. A white thin strap crop top with either, navy, black, red or pink soft shortish shorts (they’re all identical)
2. A black thin strapped floral sundress that reaches mid thigh
3. A loose black and white stripe cropped tshirt with black or white high waisted denim shorts

If I go swimming
1. Red one piece that has lacing down the front
2. A dark purple lulu lemon bikini it a mesh waistband
3. A black bikini with white edges that clasps at the front (I’ve been at friends pools and it’s accidentally come undone leaving me naked on my top half)

Bras/panties
Lacy push-up bra in either black, white, grey or peach
Lacy thong in black, white, grey, navy
Calvin Klein crop top in grey with match bikini style panties
Calvin Klein thongs, black, white, tan, pink, grey

I’ll post my full organised list of clothing tomorrow as it is getting late now.
Old 01-01-2019, 02:55 PM   #33
traianmad
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgina_4609 View Post
My family and I went down to the beach today. It turned out to be a very hot first day of the year and walking down the the beach was hard. The road was burning hot and my mum kept asking if I need shoes but I insisted I was fine, it certainly made me walk quickly. Even being on the hot sand without shoes after being on the road became unbearable and I was glad as soon as they could cool off in the water. We didn’t end up going anywhere else as it got too late but even one it had cooled down all the loose rocks on the road dug into my feet, still making it quite painful.
Sounds very pain full.
If you are still ok can do few more. This time. Going in shops and that. Maybe raining.
traianmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 03:10 PM   #34
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

thanks for specifying: my suggestions:
Quote:
Im not sure what I’ll be doing tomorrow but I’m thinking of wearing either
3. A loose black and white stripe cropped tshirt with black or white high waisted denim shorts

If I go swimming
3. A black bikini with white edges that clasps at the front (I’ve been at friends pools and it’s accidentally come undone leaving me naked on my top half)

Bras/panties
Calvin Klein crop top in grey with match bikini style panties

I’ll post my full organised list of clothing tomorrow as it is getting late now.
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 03:47 PM   #35
Peachybaby
getDare Sweetheart

My first thing I will say is while your family is over holidays, when you have downtime write out your likes dislikes and limits. In your signature or in a linked blog.

As for my actual dare. When you’re home by yourself, you shall only be able to walk on all fours.
Peachybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 06:06 AM   #36
Georgina_4609
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachybaby View Post
My first thing I will say is while your family is over holidays, when you have downtime write out your likes dislikes and limits. In your signature or in a linked blog.

As for my actual dare. When you’re home by yourself, you shall only be able to walk on all fours.
Thank you, I have added this to my blog
Old 01-02-2019, 06:11 AM   #37
Georgina_4609
Account Banned

My report is now up! I haven’t gotten around to writing my full list of clothes yet but I will soon.
I got a pm requesting that I wear the black floral dress with a white bra and white lace thong but unfortunately I saw it too late, I think I should go with that tomorrow but it’s really up to you guys to decide. I’ll be going on a 4h total drive to a non swimming beach so I shouldn’t need to worry about bathers.
The following user says Thank You to Georgina_4609 for this post:
Old 01-03-2019, 11:58 AM   #38
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
I have just finished today’s report on my blog: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88906

I still need a way to keep the lip balm inside of me without it falling out so I can start the no underwear rule.
Crotch rope with a knot exactly on your clit.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
rules