Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-29-2018, 06:55 AM   #31
masochistic-brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuelhuntington View Post
Compulsory task: Do this during a time when your flatmates are at home. Kneel in front of your door, inside your room, spank your ass 40 times and count each one out loud with a clear “1, master”, “2, master”, etc.

Optional task if you’re daring: ask your flatmates if they hear anything after you did the task.
Thank you, I adored this task as I love being spanked. The idea my housemates might hear me terrified me and turned me on so much at the same time. Kneeling on the carpet was very painful but I was in my rightful place so I have no reason to complain. My ass was bright red by the end of this task and I was extremely turned on. Thankfully the walls are thick and I don't believe that any of them heard anything.
masochistic-brat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 06:56 AM   #32
masochistic-brat

Default Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelAtlas View Post
Be a good slut and get everything you'll need before you start:

Take off your clothes so you're only wearing your panties( I want a red lace thong ,but if you don't have that use any lace panties you have, if no lace then any red) and red lipstick on your lips. Use a marker to write "worthless whore" on your chest , "use me" above your cunt and "fuckpig" on your stomach then use a regular blue tip ball-pen or pen to write "obedient slut" on your right palm.

Get on your knees and spread your legs like a good whore and use a cable (doubled over if it's too thin) to spank your right thigh 8 times but instead of counting using numbers you'll be counting out loud using "I am nothing more than a worthless whore" (example: say "I" - spank once; "am" - spank once, "nothing" - spank once, etc.) and after the 8 spanks you will slap each cheek of your face with your open palm twice and say out loud "Thank you"; consider the 8 spanks + 2 face slap = one set.

You will repeat this process for me with 4 sets on each thigh, 4 sets on each breast (aim for the nipple) and 8 sets on each asscheek (in this order, and the face slap and counting with the phrase for each).

Then check if your perverted cunt got wet. If not then keep the panties and the all the writing on for 24hrs. If you were a perverted slut that got wet from this then pull off the panties, get on your back on the floor and do 4 sets (like above) using your right palm instead of the cable then 3 sets with the cable on the desperate needy cunt then use your right palm to rub your slutty clit to a nice edge(make sure to say "Thank you" and slap your face twice again right after it), once that's done rub the text on the right hand off by rubbing your palm on your wet whore cunt in the same position and make sure it's all off before writing the report. You are not allowed to cum for 24 hours after completing this task or at any point during it. If you don't have a cable use a cane or a thin flexible stick. Everything clear ?
Dressed in only a red lacy thing I did dark red lipstick in my lips. In black marker I wrore WORTHLESS WHORE on my chest, USE ME above my pussy and FUCKPIG across my stomach. It was hard to write OBEDIENT SLUT across my right hand as I am right-handed.

On my knees repeating 'I am nothing more than a worthless whore' humiliated and turned me on so much, especially with the idea if being overheard. The spanks made me even more turned on as I love and hate the stinging pain. The face slaps whilst saying 'Thank you' made me very wet as it put me in my place as a useless slut. I adore face slaps as I love the pain and the feeling of being hit in the face is so derogatory.

Spanking my thighs sting more than expected but it was nothing compared to the pain of my nipples as they are quite sensitive. The spanks in my ass were my favourite as it is one of my favourite places to get spanked.

My cunt was very wet by the time I checked it. So I laid my back of the floor and began the 4 sets of hand spanks. They hurt and turned me on even more, especially with repeating that I am nothing more than a worthless whore and then completing the face slaps. The 3 sets with the cable made me want to fun so bad, but I didn't have permission so I did not. Rubbing the writing off on my cunt didnt help my predicament at all and turned me on to an insane level. Thank you for such a we'll thought out task for this slut.
masochistic-brat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 07:57 AM   #33
traianmad
getDare Sweetheart

I notice u like body writing. You should write on the soles of your feet ' I like to go barefoot'. Then to make it better you must walk barefoot for a couple of days.

Also write use me on your boobs
traianmad is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, punishment, slapping, slut, torture